bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Maddox Grimes

Maddox Grimes

Maddox Grimes
300x470

biography

Momma G always told us about the night that she had meet the man of her dreams. Said it was magical and something that she would never forget. She also told us the part where he disappeared and then nine months later ended up having me and Mason. She said that it was an emergency c-section. Apparently, I wasn't in the right space to come out safely. After a couple of days in the hospital, she was finally able to name us. Mason is my older brother by two minutes. My name is Maddox. The doctors told her that we were mirror twins by the ink blotch birth mark on our elbow crease. Mine showed up on my right arm and his mirrored on his left.  

She said that when she got us back to the small apartment that she had, she started to cry and that was when our grandparents came to the rescue. Telling her that we could live behind their house. They had a small little place behind them. They were able to help her with us. However, we were violent. Mason and I would end up throwing things, hitting things starting out as a young age. Hardly anything was able to calm us down. 

When we got to the age to start school, things became a little worse for wear. We both were diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. A long with those, and the bad attitudes we had we ended up becoming bullies around the school. Pushing kids on the ground and starting fights. It felt normal for me to do that. I'm the one that often punches/pushes first without thinking. It was a normal day in school, the calls to momma G about our behavior. However, when we got to the house, we noticed that our grandparent's home had ended up catching fire, they weren't able to escape from there. Which was sad as they were the only people in our lives that were able to understand us. It was hard on our mother but as they say life goes on. 

Years went on and by the time that we were just about twelve years old, we were just as mean as ever. Bullying kids still always seeming to get into trouble. The cops had been called on us a couple times. Them normally just talking to momma G about us and how we needed to go to therapy. One day at school, they ended up pulling us out of class and brought us to the office. There was a strange woman and an officer standing there along with the principle. I was worried, just by the look on their faces. Something had happened. My brother and I were told that momma G had died in some kind of crash and that they were there to take us to a safe place, since there was no one that would be able to take us in. The word foster care came into play a lot and I couldn't help but look over at my brother. Knowing that I didn't want to go there because I didn't want to be pulled away from him. He was my other half. Someone that knew me more than anyone else...more than momma G knew us. 

Not wanting to leave with them, we cause a ruckus and fought tooth and nail to get away from the adults. They hadn't even had the time to lock the school doors before we were out and running away. Foster care be dang. We ran and hid away from the officers that tried to find us. We had even found some people that were just like us. Run aways. They were a little older than us, but they were able to show us their ways. The officers finally gave up on finding us a couple months in. Which we had been happy about. I was content with living like I was living. I had my brother and that was all I needed. 

By our twelfth birthday, two months living on the streets, my anger issues had already begun to increase. Living the life, we had the last couple months could do that to some people. I didn't care who was on the other end of it. However, the kids that we lived with hardly ever took the blunt end of it. One day we had been walking around by ourselves and something strange happened. A flying monster started to attack us. I had no idea what it was, and Mason seemed to be just as scared as I was. We hadn't even started moving before someone ran past us with a sword. Attacking the monster that was in front of us. 

Scared, I couldn't help but grab on to Mason's jacket and pulled him back away from the fight. It was my first thought, to save my brother, well and I didn't know how to fight a monster like that at all. I was shocked when the man had ended up killing the monster. There were many things going through my head. It was then that the man walked over to us, and Mason couldn't help but step in front of me, but the man only stopped so close to us. I was thinking that I would have to fight this man. However, I stopped thinking when I noticed the man tip his hat. His curly hair bouncing and there was a set of horns on his head. I stood there shocked, unable to look away from the horns on his head while he started talking to us. He called himself a satyr and that he knew of a place that would keep us safe. Something called camp half-blood. He began to tell us about the place, and I can remember looking at my brother like he was crazy, however, my levelheaded brother seemed to like the idea, and you should know by now, anywhere he goes I will follow him. 

It took about a week to get to where this camp was. We had to go through some more fights, but we ended up at the camp with no big issues. Now, I'm standing here looking at a big blue house, in the middle of nowhere. 

Personality

Maddox is the younger twin by two minutes, he doesn't like it either, and when his brother teases him about it, they end up wrestling to fight it out.  It's normally 50/50 who wins that time.

He likes to be around his twin all the time. They hardly ever leave each other's side. 

He has been on his own the past couple of months, and he has a hard time trusting other adults around him, he thinks that they are going to take him to foster care. 

Maddox is easy to anger and will have no issue with swinging first and asking questions later. 

He does everything with his right hand first, having a harder time trying to copy his brother and using his left. 

He can become very manipulative at times. Knowing how to play people, especially once he gets to know them.  

He has a carrying side. It's mainly toward his brother, but it will start coming to the surface when he finds out that he has other family members.

He hasn't really had many friends so he isn't sure how to treat them, and might treat them poorly at first, but he will grow into that better. 

About Me

Birthdate: November 12th, 2009
Likes: his twin, fighting, arguing, talking people into doing things for him, loud music, 
Dislikes: crybabies, people trying to baby him, people feeling sorry for him, being bored, being told her can do something, someone trying to restrain him.
Family:
  • Mom:
  • Momma G, 29, dead, 
  • Dad:
  • unknown
  • Siblings:
  • Mason Grimes, 12 years old, twin brother
  • Other:
  • Grandparents, 50 something, dead
Happy Thoughts: playing with his brother and his momma G.
Nightmares: Losing his twin brother
Fatal Flaw: Angry issues

PLAYED BY: NickyNack
FACE CLAIM: Maxence Danet Fauvel
Edited by Maddox Grimes

Admin

Approved

We are happy to announce you've been approved to join Camp Half-Blood RP!

Please make sure to do your claims and update/start your Member Directory post. All of these can be found HERE.

Please allow staff 72 hours once you've done your claims to sort you appropriately.

CONGRATS!

Important Information

Terms of Use