bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

New? Say Hi!

Lilythe

Admin

Hey! You want to introduce yourself? Go right ahead. It's the best way to make friends and find new writing partners (well that and the Orientation *hint hint*)

I'll start!

I'm Lilythe. I write for several characters around the site, and I'm also the creator and owner. I love roleplaying and meeting new writers. So please feel free to say hello at any time ? 

• Like 1

Admin

@ Elena Miller  It's nice to meet you too! Feel free to ask to RP with any of my girls. Lilythe Rayne, Aislynn O'Neil, or Helena L'Amour

Hi friends! I'm AdelynnWilde, and I'm pretty new to the site. It's been a while since I've done play-by-post, so I'm very excited to jump back into the fray!  I'm active mostly during the daytimes as I work evenings. I plan on hopefully having a couple of characters on here and am totally open to just about any roleplay ideas ^_^ Looking forward to writing with you all!

• Like 3

Admin

Welcome! So happy to have you ❤️

Hello, I’m Sammey. I’ve been roleplaying for a couple of years now and I really enjoyed the Percy Jackson series when I was younger. I decided to get back into roleplaying and some greek mythology after having read The Song Of Achilles, it’s a really good book! 

This is my first character Silvio, and I believe he is already pretty charming. Hope you can give him a warm welcome to a spot in this world of yours. Don’t be shy if you want a go at roleplaying your characters with him, I’d be more than delighted.

I also hope that I will fit well into this already seemingly lovely community. Thank you in advance. ❤️

• Like 2

I discovered in few days ago this and so I'm going to present myself a bit late, sorry 😅😆. Hello, I'm OTParadise and I play Annie Hernandez. I'm not new in  roleplays, but it's my first time online and about PJO. 

Hope to have a beautiful roleplay with all of you and to enter in this fantastic community!! ❤️

• Like 2

Admin

We are so happy you're here! 

Important Information

Terms of Use