bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

450x209
This character has been claimed Please only apply if you're comfortable with adult content and dark themes

The course of true love never did run smooth. A child of Nemesis, Azrael is Lilythe's former best friend. Having survived the Titan Wars with Lilythe the two share quite the history. He also has harbored feelings for her for years, but was never able to act on them because she was with someone else. As time went by it got harder and harder to watch her be with someone that wasn't him and so he left the camp under the guise of attending university at Camp Jupiter, but it's been 4 long years since then and now it's time to return home.

The idea I have for this plot is that Lilythe--who is now single--can be wooed by Azrael only to have her ex-boyfriend, a son of Hecate, work a little black magic to put Lilythe under his spell. This will all happen during the site plot events so that the timing looks like it's just the camp dividing them so Azrael doesn't immediately understand what's happening. A lot of drama will ensue.
  • Smart
  • Loyal
  • Serious
  • Closet Romantic
  • Vindictive
Wanted By: Lilythe
Character: Lilythe Rayne
Sugar: Azrael Blackburn

450x209
This character has been claimed
Please only apply if you're comfortable with adult content and dark themes
Lilythe's ex-boyfriend and a child of Hecate. His name and history are fairly flexible. But I want this plot to be really rough. I want him to be psychologically damaging for Lilythe. He doesn't have to be an altogether bad human being, just incredibly toxic for her. To the point where he uses the mist to trap her into a relationship with him because he's not ready to let her go.

The idea I have for this plot is that Lilythe--who is now single--can be wooed by Azrael (her true love) only to have her ex-boyfriend (this character) work a little black magic to put Lilythe under his spell. This will all happen during the site plot events so that the timing looks like it's just the camp dividing them so Azrael doesn't immediately understand what's happening. A lot of drama will ensue. I'm thinking some very adult themes with this one.
  • Clever
  • Obsessive
  • Ambitious
  • Cunning
  • Toxic
Spice: Shadow Moore

450x209
Please only apply if you're comfortable with adult content and dark themes
Lilythe's best friend, a daughter of Dionysus, she's basically the person that breaks Lilythe out of her shell and gets her to relax once in a while. She's fond of Azrael and not a big fan of Lilythe's ex-boyfriend. She's known for throwing big parties and coming up with wild schemes. She also was around during the Titan Wars and sometimes struggles just like the others, but always puts on a brave face not to show it.

During the plot she'll basically be the first person to realize something's off with Lilythe and convince Azrael that he has to do something about it. After the plot, she's probably going to be the girl that Lilythe leans on to tell what happened with her ex.
  • Playful
  • Reckless
  • Hilarious
  • Loyal
  • Brave
Everything Nice: Vienna Pimm

Important Information

Terms of Use