bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

DUDEITSBRITT: Characters & Information

DUDEITSBRITT

image.png

Who am I?

Brittany 🙂 32 year old from East Coast of the US. Been writing RP since 2013!

Want to plot (Friends, Enemies, Ships or other) message me on the site or discord! 

Below are all my Active Characters I write....I also have a future character list HERE

spacer.pngspacer.pngKillian.png

Name: James Selway                                     Name: Celeste Hadzis                           Name: Killian O'Connor 

Age: 23                                                            Age: 21                                                    Age: 21

Child of Tyche (Cabin Leader)                       Child of Hermes                                     Child of Dionysus 

Dating: Larissa Souza (plotted)                     Dating: None                                          Dating: Dating Willow? (plotted) 

Abby.pngEvelyn.pngLiam.png

Name: Abigail Asterias Anderson                 Name: Evelyn Scott                                 Name: Liam Santos   

Age: 20                                                            Age: 19                                                     Age: 18

Child of Hecate                                              Child of Aphrodite                                    Child of Ares

Dating: None                                                  Dating: Confused (plotted Samantha)    Dating: None (plotted with Henry)

MK.pngFinley.pngDahlia.png

Name: McKayla Johnson                        Name: Finley Walker                              Name: Dahlia Wakabayashi     

Age: 18                                                     Age: 17                                                     Age: 15   

Child of Nike                                              Child of Iris                                             Child of Demeter   

Dating: None (plotted Levi Jones)           Dating: Single  (Plotted)                        Dating: None

Sage.pngKenna-1.pngDerrick.png

Name: Sage Roberts                                Name: Kenna Rhys                                   Name: Derrick Raines 

Age: 15                                                       Age: 14                                                      Age: 10                

Child of Athena                                          Child of Hephaestus                                Child of Nemesis 

Dating: Dating Loukas Makris (plotted)     Dating: None                                            Dating: None (plotted Octavia)