bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Crazier than a Honey Badger and Messier than a Pig

James Selway

James had been out all day doing Cabin Leader stuff from teaching to talking to the new campers who had come into the camp. It was a long day so when he hit his bed, he was out, like a log. Not seeing any of the stuff scattered over the cabin and in the hallway from Andrayln's room. So when he awoke the next morning he first laid there for some time trying to just get the motivation to get up. His bladder was weighing on him which finally helped him make the decision to get up.  "AHHHHHHHHHHH" he said as he pulled himself out of the bed as he head out of his room and towards the bathroom, when a streak of red hair jumped in front of him and shut the door. "ANDRALYN" he called as he pounded the door. "COME ON, I HAVE TO GO" but of course the shower turned on and he was ignored. 

Frustrated he turned around to see the mess that had to be from none other than Adralyn herself. The girl was surely messier than a pig!!! Shaking his head he ran his hands through his hair trying to figure out what all this stuff was that he seemed to be collecting. 

@ Andralyn O'Dell

• Haha 1

Andralyn had been out late, but when she got back to her cabin she dropped the loot she had and went straight to bed. Her head hit the pillow and she was out. Waking up the next morning she felt groody from that night, and decided she was gonna take a nice hot shower. When she opened her door, she seen her big brother heading for the bathroom. "Oh no! I'm first!" she yelled and darted past him, just before she shoot the door she stuck her tongue at him, with a small giggle. Turning the lock, she turned to the shower, turning it on, letting it warm up as she grabbed her towel. She could totally here her brother, but she wasn't giving in that easily. She loved the fact that she got to live with her a big brother, and getting to bug him. It was her favorite past time ever since she got to camp. 

"I can't hear you" she calls out as she hopes into the shower. 

• Like 1

James knew he was cabin leader but his luck was just not good enough against his little sister when getting to the bathroom. It was okay, he would get her back later as he was still her older brother after all. Plus it didn't hurt that he was cabin leader as well so if he wanted he could put her on bathroom duty for the week! He did have a soft spot for his siblings though.  There was something else going on though......he thought to himself as he looked around at all the things in their cabin. Picking things up one by one he started to realize this was from the other cabins........."ANDRALYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN O'DELL" he called out a bit anger this time. Was she at it again on her high of highs trying to use luck on her side?????

Going to her room he looked in to see even more stuff in there mixed in with all her mess of a room. Putting his hands on his face he began to wonder what he was going to do with his sister as she was getting a bit out of hand! 

Andralyn was in the shower, letting the hot water rush over her body. She was relaxing into the water when she heard her brother yell her full name. Her eyes opened wide and she began to feel goosebumps tickle over her skin. Her older brother was a big softy, so when he uses her full name, she knows she is in trouble. Rushing to get herself cleaned off, she knew she needed to get out there, or it was going to be worse for her. "I'm coming" she hollers out, so he knows that she heard him. Getting out of the shower, she shivered from the cold, reaching for her towel, she wrapped herself up tightly. She also put her hair up in a towel, looking into the bathroom mirror. Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened the door and peaked out, seeing what he was looking at. "Shit" she whispered to herself, she wasn't thinking last night when she dropped her loot to go to bed, and now she was caught. The lectures from James was so boring, and it was the same thing over and over, him telling her that she needs to straighten up, and how she needs to do better with her life and powers that she got from their mom. 

Rolling her eyes, she walks up to him in her towel, her arms crossed over her chest "What's up Bro?" she says, she's never used the word bro before to her brother, it just came out, as she was trying to act cool, like she had no idea what he had just found.

• Like 1

He felt like that when he turns his back for one moment, Andralyn was doing something else he had to get on her about. This child was one headache, since the day she got claimed and began to cause trouble for him. He loved her, of course but why did she have to be so difficult all the damn time.  Trying to not let his head explode from the rising stress this was adding to him. He called her name at the top of his lungs which seemed to get her attention. At least something he did, did get it at least! Tapping his foot and rubbing his eyes he waited for the sassy trouble making red head to get to him.

What was he going to do about this? Pacing back and forth he began to rack his brain of something to make her learn to chill the fuck out. He was only 23 yrs old but having a crazy teen like andralyn made him feel fifty. "What's up?" he said narrowing his eyes "This" he pointed to all things around him "apparently is what's up Andralyn....who did you take from this time? When will you stop this madness" he said as he held his hands in front of his face. "That's it......you get a month of toilet duty and you get no gloves" he said actually looking upset for once in his life. Most would not recognize him right now as he was not his chill go happy self. 

Andralyn looked down at the loot she had won fair and square, well most of it, some of it was stolen but it was just little stuff that no one is going to miss. "Hey I won most of this stuff with bets! fair and square!" she protest, crossing her arms over her breast as she glared up her brother. She couldn't believe how he was acting, he is usually so calm and happy, but right now he was acting like a jerk "what's your problem?" she comments. 

Her eyes fly wide open when he tells her she is on toilet duty, and then a disgusted look come across her face when she hears the part that she don't get to use gloves. Stopping her foot in protest, her eyes narrow "No way! I am not doing that! You can't make me" she states as she turns to stomp away to her bedroom. There was no way he was going to make her do that, I get I left it all scattered and should really pick it up, but TOILET duty for a month, that's just harsh! she thought to herself, looking back over her shoulder to see if he was following her. 

• Like 1

James clenched his jaw, trying to keep his frustration in check. He couldn't believe how stubborn Andralyn was being. He loved her, but she was definitely pushing his buttons today. "Yes, Andralyn, I can make you. I'm the cabin leader, and you need to learn some responsibility," he asserted, doing his best to maintain a firm tone. Internally, he questioned himself - was he being too harsh? But he knew that if he didn't put his foot down now, her behavior would only escalate. Since taking the position of cabin leader he had to be with those in his cabin as that was party of their job. He was supposed to be like a parents and not their best friend.

As Andralyn stormed off to her room, James followed her, not wanting to let the issue drop. "Andralyn, I know you don't want to do it, but this is a consequence of your actions," he said, his voice softening slightly. "I'm not doing this to be mean. I just want you to learn and grow." Despite his stern demeanor, James couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for his little sister. But he knew that letting her off the hook now would only reinforce her reckless behavior in the future.

• Like 1

Octavia was having a very good time at the moment. She was out and about with Derrick early in the morning. Which meant that she was out of the cabin before anyone was up, they were shotting arrows. Which she was getting pretty dark good at it if she did say so herself. She had a bright grin on her face as she walked into the cabin once again to have some fun with her siblings, she was getting ready to holler for James or someone to play with her, when she heard his voice yelling at someone else. Her eyes went wide for a slip second as she got a little closer to where the voices were coming from. She grabbed the wall and peeked through to the other side and then noticed that it was Andralyn there with him. Her telling him that she wasn't going to do something. The young girls' eyes went wide once again and she couldn't help but let out a little squeak when she jumped and ran out of the cabin, but not before she told her other siblings what was going on at the moment. She was going to stay clear from James and Andralyn for the rest of the day. 

-exit Octavia-

• Like 2

Just as Andralyn was about to turn toward her bedroom, she heard a small squeal and looked pasted James, only to see a flash of long hair flowing passed the opening as the little girl ran away. "Octavia it's ok" she called out, but the girl had already taken off. Giving James a nasty look she turned abruptly and went to her room.

Andralyn dropped down on the edge of her bed with her arms crossed over her chest. She couldn't believe she was getting stuck with toilet duty, and on top of everything James wanted to go as far of bring his position into the argument. Like who cares if he is cabin leader, he is still an older brother and should act that way. Looking up from her pout, James was in her doorway, going on about not trying to be mean and wanting to make sure she learns her lesson and grows from it, blah blah blah. Andralyn was not in the mood to hear any of it, and she really didn't believe he wasn't trying to be mean. "Lies! You are being mean! I can clean my stuff up, and I'll do better, but toilet duty on top of it, just because I left some stuff around the house, that is harsh!" she said in a low mad but pitiful voice. 

• Like 1

It was in moments like this that he just wanted to scream! That was when Octavia came in and then ran away. "WHYYYYY DOO YOU DO THIS" he ran his hands through his hair. James clenched his jaw, trying to keep his frustration in check. He couldn't believe how stubborn Andralyn was being. He loved her, but she was definitely pushing his buttons today. "Yes, Andralyn, I can make you. I'm the cabin leader, and you need to learn some responsibility," he asserted, doing his best to maintain a firm tone. Internally, he questioned himself - was he being too harsh? But he knew that if he didn't put his foot down now, her behavior would only escalate. Since taking the position of cabin leader he had to be with those in his cabin as that was part of their job. He was supposed to be like a parent and not their best friend. As Andralyn stormed off to her room, James followed her, not wanting to let the issue drop. "Andralyn, I know you don't want to do it, but this is a consequence of your actions," he said, his voice softening slightly. "I'm not doing this to be mean. I just want you to learn and grow. Plus this life you are trying to do is going to lead to destruction" Despite his stern demeanor, James couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for his little sister. But he knew that letting her off the hook now would only reinforce her reckless behavior in the future.

Andralyn could not stand James at this point. She really hated that she couldn't even go to her own room to get away from him "THIS IS MY ROOM, GET OUT!" she yells. Standing up she crosses her arms walking toward him, "I haven't done anything to you! All I did was leave some stupid thing around the cabin" she says in a sassy tone. Reaching the doorway, glaring up at James, her hand wrapped around the doorknob and she wanted so badly to just slam the door in his face. Through greeted teeth she began to speak once more "please just get out and leave me alone". Tightening her grip around the doorknob, she started to shut the door, trying her best to control her anger. But the more and more James spoke, saying how he didn't want to do it, but he has to, only provoked Andralyn more. The last straw when he made a comment about her life, it was her life, not his and this really upset her "ITS MY LIFE JAMES!!!" she screams and without warning and not being able to control her anger anymore, she let her rage out and slammed the door. Once it was closed she ran back over to her bed, face buried into her pillow she screamed as loud as she could. 

• Haha 1

As Andralyn's door slammed shut, James took a deep breath, trying to calm the frustration that was still bubbling inside him. He knew he couldn't let her get away with this behavior, but he also didn't want to escalate the situation further. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before knocking gently on the closed door. "Andralyn, I understand you're upset, but we need to talk about this," he said firmly but calmly, his voice muffled by the door. "I'm not going away until we resolve this." Inside, Andralyn's muffled sobs could be heard, but she didn't respond. James continued, "Andralyn, I'm your brother, and I care about you. I'm not trying to make your life miserable; I'm trying to help you make better choices. You're not alone in this, and I'm here to guide you, not control you." James knew he had to be firm but supportive. He hoped that eventually, Andralyn would calm down enough to have a rational conversation and understand that his actions were motivated by love and concern for her well-being. I guess he will just have to see his luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use