bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Evening Stroll in the Moonlight!

mUqCEO5.jpg

Abigail was one that felt herself drawn to two places in her life. First was the cemetery as she could talk to the dead there a lot easier than most places. Second was the ocean when the moon was full. So as the full moon rose in the air she got up out of her room in cabin 20 and walked towards the beach. Carrying a bag with her, she thought she might do a dance on the beach or even do some magic. If all those fail to entertain her then maybe a swim in the sound. Either way she was excited to be at full power as she could feel her mothers gift strength in her. Abigail was an odd one in her cabin as most of them were nice to her of course but they did not welcome her into any of their games or fun. It only bothered her a little, but she was better when she was off alone anyways. Following the trail to the beach she stopped to look out with a look of excitement. What could happen next?

@ Park Shi Jin

• Like 1

Shi Jin was definitely enjoying his older years at camp. It was yet another year at camp so he was excited for the events coming soon. He was also glad that he was always welcomed at camp half blood here in the US since he had no other places to go, for half bloods like him, and besides, being here had more memories than he had in other places or camps if there was. In fact , he was quite lucky to have met most of his friends here, and half siblings, to have a strong foothold for demigods and a place he could call home. He was thinking of maybe taking up a teaching position here at camp but he’ll see. He was walking along the beach tonight as he liked the peaceful and calming sounds of the ocean waves during the night. It let him have a peace of mind and just being close to his mother , who he always looked up above wondering if she was watching him from afar. Until he passed by some rocks and shells and then spotted a figure nearby, recognising one of the Hecates. Yeah they always give this mysterious feeling to people and so he could immediately guessed the magical demigods. He smiled and approached the girl since he had nothing much to do and he really loved some good talk.  "Hey, are you walking alone? May I join you? " Tyche peeps are always known for their kindness and amiable features so he’s always that.

• Like 1

The moon was right in front of her as she held her hands up to it wishing she could pull down into a hug.  One that was tight and that the moon knew how much she loved it!!!! That was when she turned to see movement to her right as another camper approached. Tilting her head she had this soft smile on her face as she took in the camper who asked to join her. He was rather striking and if she remembered right he was one of the ones from the Tyche Cabin.....oh but what was his name......um was it like Shi Jin or noo it was Shi Jin!!!!!! "Of course you can" she giggled as she looked back to the moon. "Isn't it gorgeous when its full? They say our magic is at its peak when the moon is full but I test it anytime." Then looked back to Shi Jin she began to wonder what he might be doing out here. "So you here to clear your head or maybe think of a master plan or something?" Abigail began to walk slowly out on the beach as she turned to walk along the shore waiting to hear about him.

• Like 1

Perhaps that it was the moonlight that made Shi Jin felt like he was shining. He knew that since his siblings had told him that , and he didn’t realise that himself either. Now he knew since he had somewhat felt it from the girl in front of him. Or it was just the moonlight since she was kind of shining as well. Shi Jin grinned and joined her, placing both his hands at his back as he watched the moon after what she mentioned. He honestly didn’t know how the Hecates do their power thing, but he thought it was amazing to have powers and having to its full during the full moon. He didn’t have powers but only something interesting in the Tyche kids. Something you don’t get everyday. "I have no clue about it haha. Really though? You could try it on me if you wish." He joked, but he didn’t mind that since he was always lucky because of his mother. He followed as she walked further towards the shoreline nearer to the sea. "Clearing my mind a little, and taking a stroll after supper haha." He guessed that not everyone know each other especially since he was one of the seniors here. He had came after eating with his buddies, yeah they do have this thing especially when they get older. Now he just wanted to embrace the sounds of waves and also to chat with the girl here. What was her name again? "What about you? Practising your magic?" He guessed the Hecates would like to use their magic on a perfect moonlight like this.

Being the weird one from the Hecate cabin, meant that she was not approached too often. Talking to the dead was not a fan favorite of the campers most of all! Abigail nodded her head with delight, "Yeah, I was thinking of doing some magic or maybe a dance on the beach. Just wanted to feel the full power of the moon, you know?" She smiled at Shi Jin, glad to have someone to talk to. Most of the other campers didn't really understand her, but Shi Jin seemed different. He was easy to talk to and had a calming presence about him. "But maybe I'll try some magic on you, see what happens.......what would you like to happen??? Maybe a different hair color " a giggle escaped "Not sure what else to magic as you are already perfect the way you are"  she added with a mischievous grin. This was her attempt to flirt as she had watched the cute tyche boy from a far. They were close in age, so growing up in the camp they were always around each other in classes and such. As the moonlight shown on them, her eyes looked at the water then back of Shi Jin. The blush on her cheeks hidden in the shadows of the moonlight that beamed down. "I could also just mess with the mist to make you see yourself in where you want to be?" 

• Like 1

Shi Jin nodded, wondering how the full moon power that she mentioned was like. He only knew about werewolves admitting full moon power every month but he wasn’t sure if this was the same. He was going to find out soon. "Sounds like a fun thing for you Hecates haha…you could do the dance thing too" He grinned, eager to see that as he hadn’t before, not from the Hecates. Somehow he could imagine it beautiful coming from the girl in front of him. He glanced away awhile….. was it his clouded mind tonight or was the girl looking a bit more beautiful today? He blamed the moon giving off the girl’s power but he doubt it was the moon’s fault either. He turned back when she returned his suggestion of doing her powers on him. He was kind of joking before but he was now thinking a little bit more serious now, and he hoped magic wouldn’t do any worse effect on him. The last didn’t turn out well, courtesy from the Hecates as well, but he didn’t think the girl would do the same either so he gave it another try. "Ah but it would be my honor to be your practice dummy eh haha…..Hmmm……" He smirked a bit at the last of her comments. He was considering her options, but more so that he was wondering if she was flirting with him at the moment. Ah, this was a first to him, most girls would think his brothers look more handsome. Some would say that he look like a girl, but oh well what can he say, he was from Korea and most look like him too! They were probably just jealous of him to say that about him. But he was just feeling a little high right now as the girl’s words made him blush a bit, and he made another smirk after that. This night stroll turned to be just fine eh, he was sure to be able to sleep later tonight. "That sounds cool, the mist that is, I do like to see that." He smiled warmly, waiting to see what the girl will offer him tonight. 

• Like 1

Abby's heart skipped a beat as Shi Jin seemed open to her magical suggestions. She couldn't believe her luck. "Alright then, let's give it a try," she said, excitement lacing her voice. Closing her eyes, she focused her energy and channeled her magic towards the mist that surrounded them. Abby began to dance around as she let the magic flow through her as she concentrated on what she was wishing to happen. Wisps of silver and blue began to swirl and dance in the air, enveloping Shi Jin in a hazy glow. Slowly, the mist transformed, taking the shape of a serene meadow with colorful flowers blooming all around. Opening her own eyes she smiled as she giggled while she clapped her hands. "It looks so good" she said looking around then back at Shi Jin. "You must be my good luck charm" she smirked at she could not help but then blush. Then walking up to him she closed her hands together as she thought about a four leaf clover. Opening her hands she had one that was fully formed that looked as real as can be. "For you" her voice was almost a whisper. 

• Like 1

Shi Jin was indeed enjoying the night moment at the beach, even more when he had company from the lovely magic lady next to him. He knew he was lucky enough to be meeting people whenever he felt like he needed someone. He didn’t actually , but right now it made him feel like he did. He watched as Abigail , now that he recalled her name from some classes, he could see how awesome her magic was. It was building at first then he saw the mist forming around him. It wasn’t that quick to formation so he could see how the magic played. He chuckled watching her dancing around and letting herself filled with all the magic around her. So that was how they enjoy their own abilities. He could relate as being one of the luckiest boy on the planet! He watched until he could see the meadows and fields around him, surprised by the fact that they looked very real. He was almost into the scene when he shook his head realising all was only an illusion. "Wow! You are one talented mage you know? “ He couldn’t help but to clap at her. Then he looked down towards her hands as she closed down her distance towards him, hand revealing the four leaf clover representing luck. He grinned seeing that and held it onto his hand. "Its beautiful…………hmmm how long did you take to do all these?” He was curious to how Hecates train their abilities, or they just got their gift after birth? He was looking at the girl genuinely amazed by her, wondering even more of her deeper character, clearly interested in the girl at the moment.

• Like 1

Abby blushed at Shi Jin's compliment, her heart fluttering with happiness. "Thank you," she replied, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. She watched as he held the four-leaf clover in his hand, his fingers tracing the delicate edges. His curiosity about her abilities made her feel special, like he truly valued her talents. "Well, it depends on the complexity of the magic and how focused I am," she explained, a soft smile on her lips. "Sometimes it takes a little longer, but other times, it just flows effortlessly. It's a mix of practice, intuition, and connecting with the magic that's around us....I mean it is a full moon tonight!" Abby looked into Shi Jin's eyes, she couldn't help but feel a connection growing between them. There was a spark, an unspoken understanding that transcended their words. She found herself wanting to know more about him, to spend more time with him. "Shi Jin, I really enjoy spending time with you," she admitted, her voice filled with sincerity. "You make me feel seen and understood. It's not easy for me to connect with others, but being with you feels different, special." Abby's cheeks turned a shade deeper as she spoke, her vulnerability shining through. She hoped that her words would convey the depth of her feelings and that maybe, just maybe, this night under the moonlight could be the start of something magical between them.

• Like 1

Shi Jin was glad that he came across the Hecate girl by the beach tonight, he never knew what kind of demigods he would meet and one who was this unique. Her magical powers piqued him as he watched her doing her moment. He smirked, so she must be very focused tonight in using her powers, adding from the moon’s intensity. He watched as she spoke with excitement, he hoped his luck has affected her too. "It’s true, Abby. You’re really good at your abilities.” He was already admiring her skills as much as her personality, maybe because the moon was watching too? It seemed that she was equally curious and interested in his presence as much as he did as he noticed her cheeks glowed darker even under the moonlight. Ooooh….now he sensed something mutual. Lucky him! "Of course Abby, you really are special, even without your powers, you really are…….” Not really sure where this was going but he found himself feeling a little hot under the intense moonlight. How could he be feeling like this at night? But perhaps it was the girl’s openness and kindness to him that he got a little closer towards her, involuntarily. "And perhaps I could share you some of my luck too.” His voice was soft now as he was close to her, as much as she was. He didn’t know how close people can get when they had shared something to each other until now that they were sharing so much. And he couldn’t hide how he was feeling at the moment, extremely close to the girl…..that he could just inch their distance to 0!! 

Edited by Park Shi Jin
  • Like 1

Abby felt her heart race as Shi Jin's words hung in the air like a promise of something new and exciting. The moonlight bathed them in its ethereal glow, casting long shadows on the beach. She couldn't help but be drawn to him, not just because of the connection they shared, but because of the genuine kindness she sensed in him. As she listened to him speak, a warmth spread through her, and she realized that this was a moment she didn't want to let slip away. Drawing closer to him, she let the silence between them speak volumes. Her eyes looked for his, and it felt as though the world around them had faded into insignificance.  Abby's voice, barely above a whisper, carried a sense of vulnerability and longing. "Shi Jin, I've never met anyone like you before. You have this aura about you." She could feel her heart racing as she took in his presence  "I would be honored to share in your luck, I feel I need some." There was a little giggle that escaped her lips as she could feel being closer to her. "I" she got out but then just starred at him as she ivory cheeks went flush! That is when the magic went away as she could not concentrate to keep the spell bound. "Ohhh sorry" she said taking in a breath "It is hard to think right now."

• Like 1

Not really sure why tonight was extra relax and casual around the Hecate girl , but Shi Jin continued to hang around by the beach, inserting himself with the words coming from the girl. He grinned looking at her as she seemed to be as close as he was to her, and getting such positive comments sharing the luck with him. He was to be honest overly filled with luck all the time, and he was certain that his luck would affect hers, thanks to his mother. And he was thinking what king of aura he had around her………. Big brother type? Or maybe the more handsome type? Or a casual cute type? He would call himself ‘Big Boss’ though, for being a biggie brother to his siblings and all the younger campers. "It’s my pleasure really….. I think everyone needs some luck most of the time.” He winked at her, inspiring and attractive, he hoped this night would stay longer, just a bit. He wondered what had been the cause that the magic had all gone from the girl, but he reverted back to where he was standing…….ahh was it him? She did say it was hard to think at the moment. He did feel something unique when he was that close to her too, and seeing the gradual flush around her cheeks made his turn the same too.  "Ah…it must be the moonlight right haha……or is it something else?” He remained calm, still being very close to the girl, he could clearly see her eyes from this distance and angle, adding the moonlight to them, he certainly felt like lipping her face right now hahah.

Important Information

Terms of Use