bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Am I dreaming?

Elena Miller

Sleepy and grumpy when she lacks of sleep is what I, the writer thought about her. She is calm and easily make friends. As I'm still figure her character while writing, it's still needed to change and improve a lot. The color I will use to highlight her words is #9999ff

After a while, I can feel she's not shy XD She's definitely a indoor person

Edited by Elena Miller

History

Elena is the daughter of a single mom. As far as she could remember, she had never seen her biological father, as in person or in photograph, as if he had never existed. However, she still lived very happily with her mama as Angela really loves her and so does she. Elena is not a very outgoing girl, she never finds the joy of going outside or the beauty of sports so she only goes out when she needs to. Her mother always complained about this, but she didn't think this was a problem. 

In class, she was not liked by her teachers and classmates, except for Alden, a close friend of hers. She was always isolated because she was the daughter of a single mom while their parents thought their children shouldn't play with someone like that. They often say, "Like mother like daughter". Elena never really understood their words but she knew it's bad and in one time, she had a fight because of it. 

She likes it most when she wears headphones, turns on a song she likes and falls asleep. In her dream, she can do anything, the world in it is also much more beautiful although she felt different. She had searched about it and the result was lucid dream. Gradually, she slept more and more. In there, she has more friends, sometimes she also sees an unknown man playing with her but when she wakes up, she cannot remember his face but she found peace when she was sleeping.

One day, during the break, Alden insisted on waking her up, not letting her sleep. Angry, she ran out of the classroom and ran to the basketball court. Her Math teacher was there, asking her why she came out here. She gave a brief answer about what had happened and then, following the Math teacher's instructions, went to the empty room at the back of the building. When she entered the room, she didn't realize that the teacher was behind her trying to arrest her. She only realized it when there was a loud roar behind her. Alden, who now had a horse-like lower half, hit the teacher, who could now only be recognized by his clothes. Before she could react, she was dragged away by Alden, followed by the monster in pursuit. Alden kept saying something about how quickly time passed while she could only tremble at the roar that was resounding behind her. The monster's heavy breathing was getting closer and closer and she wondered why she didn't practice more. Suddenly, she tripped, Alden rushed to protect her but she could no longer think, she fainted.

Personality

Elena is a dreamy little girl, both literally and figuratively. She is not an outgoing person, she chooses to stay at home even though it is the most beautiful day of the year. She is a bit shy when meeting new people but gets very angry if she is woken up while sleeping. She can’t do anything when she lacks of sleep. She isn't a fan of book either.

About Me

Birthdate: July 7th 2008
Dislikes: Being woke up while sleeping, sunny day, sports, vegetable, lack of sleep.
Family:

• Mom: Angela Miller, 34 years old
  • Dad: Unknown
  • Siblings: None
  • Other: Alden, friend.

Happy Thoughts: Sleeping in a rainy day, listening to music, eating fried chicken with mom.
Nightmares: Monsters from her dream
Fatal Flaw: Being sedentary, she is not physically as good as others