bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Beauty and the Beast

After the rumors going around about her sister and that strange boy of her, Novalie was ready to go out and having some fun. And by fun, that meant she was going to watch Liam work out or swing around his sword. The two had become pretty close and that was something that she liked about him. Regardless of how gruff he was, she always saw him in a different light. He was different around her as well, which was nice too. She made her way around the camp and to the ground where she found him there. She stopped and crossed her arms a little. She was still on the fence about his date, but they weren't anything serious or anything like that. So, she needed to cool herself off. But she did like the fact that she could tease him about it. He wasn't the dating type and that was that. She glanced around the grounds to see if anyone else was there, but she was alone. She walked over to where he was, keeping herself a safe distance from him as she sat on the ground. "Wow. Sometimes I think you could be a model." she said to him and held up a heart with her fingers when he looked back at her. 

• Like 1

Liam swung his sword harder, trying to get out the anger that was building up inside of him. He couldn't believe he had agreed to this stupid date. It wasn't his idea, of course, but he had been pressured into it by Petal with the blessing of Dustin who sealed his fate. Some of his siblings told him it might not be that bad and that he needed to loosen up to have some fun, that he couldn't spend all of his time training and fighting. He knew they were right, but the thought of going on a date made him feel uneasy as that rainbow child was not his type at all. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do or say with her? Liam let out a frustrated grunt as he swung his sword again. He knew he couldn't back out now, but he couldn't help feeling like he was walking into a trap. He wished he could just focus on his training and forget about this whole mess. But he knew that wasn't an option. He would just have to suck it up and hope for the best.

Liam raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Novalie as a smirk grew on his face. "What are you talking about?" he asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. He had been practicing with his sword, but he didn't mind taking a break to talk to her. She always seemed to lighten the mood and make things more interesting. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed her company. The two of them had a fun type of relationship. Happy to find a beautiful girl like her to even agree to it. Novalie over the years had made him soften when he was around her. "So, what brings you here?" he ended up asking curious why she was so far away.

• Like 1

Nova watched his eyebrow raise and then a smirk come to his lips, and she couldn't help but smile at him. "What do you mean?" she said innocently. "I was just admiring the way that your body moved..." she told him with doe eyes. "You look like you could be on a magazine cover of warrior times." she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She was teasing him; she couldn't help but do it either. A small smile came to her face. She had to wonder why he was brooding right now. The date thing came up and she couldn't help but chuckle a little thinking about it. She was going to give him hell about it. However! She didn't like the fact that he wouldn't be around for a night. She shook her head, getting that thought out of it. This would be good for him, maybe they would connect. Though did she like that? Because that meant that she would have to stop their nighttime fun. She blinked at him some. She was going to have to talk to him about it. He brought her thoughts, and she couldn't help but smile up at him. "Oh, you know. Just thinking and wondering around is all." She told him with a cute tilt of her head. "Can't help that I ran into you here. Do you want me to leave?" She said throwing her thumb over her shoulder as she turned slightly to the side. She knew that he didn't want her to leave, and honestly, she didn't want to leave either. A smile slowly formed on her lips. "You looked angry. Do you want me to help you relax some?" she had many things she could do. But that was up to him. She gave a mean shoulder massage.  "Or do you wanna talk about this date that your brother set you up on." she bit her lip as she watched him closely. 

• Like 1

Liam couldn't help but chuckle at Novalie's teasing. She always knew how to lighten the mood, and he appreciated that about her. "Thanks, I'll be sure to let the magazine editors know," he said with a smirk as he swung his sword. But he did this a bit to hard and only hit himself. Making a face that said  'Oh Shit'. Then trying to play it off as if he meant to do that the whole time. He didn't know why he felt he had to be cool in front of Novalie but there was something in him that made him want to be.  Novalie and him had this agreement that they were nothing serious but still he hadn't told her about his date with petal.  He couldn't help but feel a little guilty for not telling her about the date, but he didn't want to burden her with his problems. He wasn't sure how to feel about the whole thing yet. He took a deep breath and tried to push those thoughts aside for now. "Nah, you don't have to leave. I could use the company," he said with a small smile. He leaned his sword that he stuck in the ground and sat down on the ground, patting the space next to him for Novalie to sit. "And that sounds great, actually," he added with a grin, feeling some of his tension start to melt away. He was grateful for her offer to help him relax. Liam shook his head, trying to focus on the present moment. "Let's not talk about the date right now. I don't want to think about it," he said, closing his eyes as Novalie started to massage his shoulders. It felt good, and he let out a content sigh. For now, he just wanted to enjoy the peacefulness of the moment and forget about his worries. But then emotions welled up inside of him. "I just don't know why this petal girl likes me, you know she tried to get me to sing my anger away the other day."

• Like 1

A smile came to her lips as he chuckled at her teasing. It was nice to hear. "Oh of course." she played back. She couldn't help but love their relationship. It was fun to her. She watched him swing his sword around and then he ended up hitting himself. Her eyes went wide for a moment. Good thing that it wasn't a real sword, she couldn't imagine how bad that would hurt him. An eyebrow rose for a second, but she wasn't going to say something to him about it. She did however bring her hand up to her mouth. "You, okay?" she questioned him curiously through her hand. She was curious about him, everything he did made her want more from him, but they agreed to just be friend with benefits. She liked the idea of it, but she couldn't help but want more with love. It was in her DNA after all. She sighed a little, but nothing dramatic. She teased about leaving but he had told her that she didn't have too. "Good, I like sticking around anyways." she grinned happily. She watched him sit on the ground and pat the spot next to him. She sat happily next to him, bringing her knees to her chest and looking over at him. She looked at him for a moment but ended up moving to place her hands on his shoulders and started kneading them. She bent down over his shoulder to look at his face and smirked a little. She had given good massages all the time. She hummed at him as he told her that he didn't want to talk about dating right then. She would be glad to not talk about it. She didn't know what would happen to her and him if he ended up liking the girl. She hated that thought. She bit her lip for a second and keep kneading his back until he brought it up Petal. An eyebrow rose a little and she laughed. "What do you mean you don't know why she likes you?" she shook her head for a second before placing it on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "You have a certain thing about you that makes likable. Sorry to tell you." she grinned and lifted back up and getting back to work on his shoulders. "Singing isn't that bad." She told him and laughed. 

• Like 1

Liam let out a nervous laugh as Novalie asked if he was okay after accidentally hitting himself in the head with his sword. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Deep down, he was a bit embarrassed by the clumsy move, but he didn't want to dwell on it. He didn't want to ruin the relaxed moment they were sharing. Liam shook off the pain and discomfort, focusing on the warmth of Novalie's presence instead. It was moments like these that made him forget about his worries and appreciate the connection he had with her.

Listening to Novalie's words, as her hands worked magic on his tense shoulders. Her touch was comforting, and he couldn't help but relax under her skillful kneading. He let out a small chuckle at her response, feeling a warmth spread through him. "Well, thanks for the vote of confidence," he replied with a playful smirk. It meant a lot to him to hear that she found him likable, even if it was in her own teasing way. He tilted his head slightly, catching her gaze as she looked down at him. "And I guess singing isn't that bad, but it's just not my thing, you know? Plus it was a song about how we can sing the angry emotions away" he said, a hint of pain on his face. Ares campers were known for their dad's anger so it just felt so out of place for him. 

As Novalie continued her massage, Liam's mind wandered back to the impending date. He couldn't help but feel a knot of anxiety in his stomach. "I just don't know how to act around her. We're so different," he confessed, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "I mean, she's all about rainbows and unicorns, and I'm more...well, I'm more about swords and battles. I don't know if we'll have anything in common." He sighed softly, his muscles gradually loosening under Novalie's expert touch. "But I guess that's the whole point of a date, right? To get to know someone and see if there's a connection," he reasoned aloud, trying to convince himself as much as he was talking to Novalie.

Novalie paused her massage as she thought about what Liam was saying to her. She rested her hand lightly on his shoulder before she lend over his shoulder to talk to him a little more, her face near his again. "I believe that true connections are often found in the most unexpected places." she smiled as she rubbed her face on his, feeling the stubble on his face. A smile came to her lips. "Just because you have different interests doesn't mean you won't have anything in common." she giggled thinking about for a moment. Sometimes it was the contrast that sparks the most intriguing conversation or shared experiences. She loved the idea of finding someone like that. Well, minus Liam because right now she didn't want to have anyone but him at the moment. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a small hug. A giggle coming from her once again. "Don't worry about how to act, be yourself." She told him with a small hum. "If you show her the real you, the one that I know, I'm sure she'll appreciate you for how you are." she moved back from hugging him and smiled to herself. She moved her hands back to his shoulders, resuming her massage, her touch became even more soothing, her fingers working magic on his somewhat tense muscles now. She wanted him to feel relaxed and at ease and that was what mattered at the moment. She hummed a little thinking about what else to say to him. "And don't worry about it. If something goes wrong you still have me." She was a little worried that the two might get a long way to well. What would happen to them. She was a little worried about it. 

• Like 1

Liam listened attentively as Novalie paused her massage, her hand gently resting on his shoulder. Her proximity and the soft touch of her face against his stirred a sense of comfort within him. He absorbed her words, captivated by her thoughtful response. Novalie spoke about true connections being found unexpectedly and the potential for common ground despite different interests, Liam couldn't help but feel a sense of dread as the iris girl lingered in his mind. Her arms wrapped around his neck in a small hug, filling him with warmth and a sexual desire as he longed for her touch to do other things. Novalie's giggle echoed in the air, and Liam couldn't help but reciprocate the smile that formed on his lips. But all he wanted to do in this moment was for them to go off in a secluded place to have a bit of fun. For her touch to bring him to a happy place where he could forget all this stuff about Petal he would.

Liam appreciated Novalie's comforting gestures and words, but deep down, he couldn't shake off his apprehension about the upcoming date with Petal. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding to her. "I know you're trying to help, Novalie, and I appreciate it," he began, his voice filled with uncertainty. "But I can't help if the girl just annoys me to death" He sighed softly as Novalie's fingers worked their magic on his tense muscles. The physical comfort she provided was a solace amidst the whirlwind of emotions he was experiencing. "I mean, what if things go well with Petal? What if we connect on a deeper level?" Liam's voice trying to hide the fact he was trying to get a rise out of Novalie. I mean was she done with him? Did she not like what they had going on? "I value what we have, Novalie. I don't want it to change or fade away if something more significant comes along."

• Like 1

Nova couldn't help but push herself a little closer to Liam as she started feeling his lust coming out. She loved that about him. She loved feeling the lust come off him when she did things to him. It made her feel like she had power over him, and it made her feel amazing about herself. Someone as small as her was able to do this to a strong man. She let her head dip down to his neck and kissed him lightly there. Everything about this man made her lust filled. Everything about him, rocked her world. She moved her head to the side and sighed a little happily to do this to him. 

As she moved away, he began talking to her once again and she blinked listening to him. A small smile on her lips. "Of course. I aim to please for you." she told him with a huge smile. She hummed when he told her that the girl annoyed him to death. "Well, maybe try to look past that?" she tried for it to not sound like a question but that wasn't working at all. She had no idea what she was doing. Why she was trying so hard to tell him to go for it. She didn't want him to do that. She wanted him all to herself for as long as she was able to do that. Liam's next sentence kind of made her think a little. What if things did go well with them. Would she liked that. She huffed a little and removed her hands to cross them over her chest. "What!" She shook her head as she crawled from around him to the front of him on her hands and knees. "I don't think so." she grumbled with a slight angry look in her eyes. "I don't want you and her to get along." She told him honestly. "I just want you to relax and try to have a good time, though not to good." She said in a warning tone. 

She had promised herself that she wasn't going to get attached to Liam, but she couldn't help it. There was a little string that attached itself to him. She was in to much trouble with this one. It was doubtful that she was going to get out of this relationship without getting hurt herself. But at the moment, she was enjoying herself with him and what they had. She crawled closer to him, pushing her face closer to his before she kissed him lightly on the lips. "You're mine until we can't handle this anymore." She said to him as she started to move to straddle his lap, throwing her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him, so there was no room between them. 

• Like 1

Liam's senses were heightened by Novalie's proximity, her desire palpable in the air. Her actions stirred a familiar lust within him, a sensation that both thrilled and consumed him. He felt the power she held over him, the intoxicating effect of her touch and the way she seemed to ignite his desires. Novalie's lips brushed against his neck, leaving a trail of light kisses, Liam's breathing quickened. Her presence rocked his world, engulfing him in a whirlwind of passion. He couldn't deny the intense attraction he felt towards her, a connection that defied reason and left him yearning for more. He struggled to find the right words amidst the intoxicating sensations coursing through his body. "Novalie," he managed to say, his voice filled with a mixture of desire and lust. 

He hesitated as she suggested looking past Petal's annoying traits, her attempt to encourage him clouded by a subtle tone of uncertainty. Liam could sense Novalie's genuine desire for him to enjoy himself, yet he knew that how she would really feel if him and petal did get along. Her abrupt reaction to his thoughts about a potential connection with Petal caught him off guard. Novalie's anger flashed in her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest, distancing herself physically but unable to hide her emotional turmoil. A smirk played on his face as she was now in his court. Feeling the anger that was taking her over just fueled him more and more. "But that is not what he intents are Novalie.....she wants to get with me..not just be friends and you are the one trying to push me towards that.

He was about to respond more when Novalie, unable to contain her emotions, crawled around him and positioned herself in front of him. The intensity of her gaze matched her words, and Liam couldn't deny the passion that burned between them. The kiss she planted on his lips ignited a fire within him, and he found himself being pulled closer as she straddled his lap, their bodies melding together without an inch of separation. The smile that came on his face was one that then turned into him moving quickly to pick her up and moved Novalie to be laying on her back as he was on top of her. "Then I will show you how much I want you, cause I want all of you Novalie."  Still their faces inches apart as he then began to lay his skin on hers as he began to kiss her over and over. His desire only increasing more and more as he wanted all of her...here and now!

• Like 1

She could feel him. Everything about him wanting her and she loved that about him. He was the only person that she really loved feeling that feeling from. She could feel his lust hitting harder and she loved that. She grinned when she heard him breathe her name. A shiver came hit her body for a moment and she couldn't help but hum at him. "Liam?" She said with a sexy moan. She wanted him and she couldn't help it. He was everything to her at this moment. There was nothing more that she wanted than to be devoured by him. 

There was anger there. She didn't like the fact that she had to share him with anyone at the moment. Did he want to be with someone else now? Was she not enough for him anymore? She grumbled a little as the anger got the better of her. Then he went on to tell her that the Petal girl wanted more from him. Her eyes sparked more with anger, and she shook her head. "No!" she grumbled out at him. "I thought that she just wanted to be friends with you." She told him honestly.  "I don't wanna share." She told him, though she sounded a little needy about that. She didn't want him being with anyone else but her. If that were to happen then she would have free rein to go do something too, there were plenty of guys that would be willing to pleasure her. "If you fuck anyone else, just know I will get you back for it." she muttered with a smirk on her lips. "They won't be as good as me just know that." She told him this time, prided set up in her body. 

She loved being able to catch him off guard. Her kiss felt like fire in her body. She loved having her lips on him or wrapped around him. She thought that she was going to be in charge this time. She loved being in charge of him for a little while. Well while he allowed her to be. She moved her hips around in circles right before she was flipped to the ground, being pinned under Liam. She let out a little sigh as began talking to her. "Do it." She muttered to him with a smirk on her lips as he began to kiss her again. Her hands began to slide down his abs and to his pants. "I.." she began. "I want you." She told him between kisses. "Here and now." She loved having him on top of her. She wanted everything. "Please." She gushed out in a beg. 

• Like 1

Liam's senses were overwhelmed by Novalie's raw desire, her words igniting a fire within him. Her moans and provocative tone sent a shiver down his spine, fueling his own longing for her. The intensity between them grew with every passing moment, their connection electric and undeniable. "Novalie," he groaned, his voice heavy with desire, mirroring the hunger in her eyes. "You know how much I want you. You're all I crave, all I need."

His heart ached at the anger he saw in her eyes, the possessiveness that washed over her. He realized he had unknowingly stirred those emotions within her, and he knew he had to address her concerns.  "I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about it all," he said, his voice filled with frustration "I thought we were just friends too. But Petal expressed her desire for something more, and it caught me off guard. I tried to get out of this date but it seemed dustin was going to get his revenge!" Liam's grip tightened as he felt the surge of possessiveness in Novalie's words. He couldn't deny the seductive power of her threat, the unwavering confidence she held in her own abilities. Yet, he also recognized the vulnerability and need that lay beneath her fierce demeanor. "I don't want to share you either" he replied, his voice laced with a mix of reassurance and longing. 

Their passionate encounter continued, and Liam reveled in the thrill of their intimacy. He felt Novalie's hips move in tantalizing circles, igniting his own desire. The sudden shift as he flipped her onto the ground, pinning her beneath him, only heightened their electrifying chemistry. He kissed her fervently, his hands roaming her body, fueled by their shared hunger. As Novalie expressed her urgent need for him, her plea echoed in his ears, stirring a potent mix of desire and tenderness. "Gods, Novalie," he gasped, his voice laced with passion. "Whatever you want my good good girl."  Their desires merged, and Liam's actions spoke louder than words as he indulged in their shared passion. In that moment, he immersed himself in the intense connection they shared, surrendering to the ecstasy that only Novalie could bring. His hands first went up her shirt as he found the clasp of her bra. Releasing her beautiful breast, as he was letting his fingers trail down towards her shorts as he began to rub against where her pussy is. He began to kiss up her stomach as he then moved the bra off of her as he began to suck of her nipples. Playing with them in his mouth as he watched her face with pleasure. 

• Like 1

Novalie's eyes blazed with a potent combination of desire and possessiveness as she absorbed Liam's words. Him telling her that she was all that he craved, wanted and needed. It made her heartbeat right out of her chest. Hearing that was everything to her. His voice brought shivers down her body. She was curious though. If he felt that way, then why didn't he want to be with her all the way. Was he worried or even scared to have a commitment with her. She didn't think she was that bad. Hell, he was all over her anytime they were around each other. She tilted her head at him and grinned bright at him. She knew their rules though. She knew that they only had a friend with benefit thing going on. She didn't like it however, but she was going to have to learn to leave it be. Maybe she would talk to Eve about it later. Her older sister would know the right words to say to her. 

Her grip tightened as she struggled to regain control over her emotions. A wave of vulnerability washed over her, merging with the fire that burned within. Novalie's voice though filled with a longing that matched Liam's carried a hint of uncertainty in it. "I understand." she whispered, her tone a delicate blend of yearning and apprehension. It seemed like his brother had put something in for him. She hated the fact but knew that it was going to have to happen. When he told her that he didn't want to share her either, she couldn't help the small smile the pulled at her lip. "Good, because I don't like the feeling of you may be going after someone else without talking to me first." She didn't want him to go to anyone and the day that he found someone else was going to be a day that would break her heart. She had to wonder if it would his as well. 

Things continued and Nova was excited about everything that was happening in this moment. Novalie heard his gasp when she told him that she wanted him here and now. Of course, she threw in the begging as well. Which seemed to get him a little more. His voice was laced with passion, and she couldn't help but rolled her hips up to meet his as she let out a moan when she felt his hands travel to her shirt, finding the back of her bra. There was a lot that was going on at the moment in her mind and she was ready for his hands to do their magic. She was ruined to any of guy that was for sure. He done things to her that she couldn't help but know that no one else would do to her. Her bra soon came off and his fingers started trailing down to her shorts. She wiggled a little more on the ground under him. "Laim." she moaned out excited about all the touching and kissing he was doing. She bit her lower lip for a moment but when he got to her breast with his mouth. She let out a loud gasp than a moan. "Baiser"(fuck) She said calling out in French.

• Like 1

Liam's gaze intensified, his possessiveness bubbling to the surface as he absorbed Novalie's response. The thought of her being with someone else ignited a primal instinct within him, stirring a surge of protectiveness that he struggled to contain. He wanted her all to himself, to be the one who could fulfill her every desire. His voice took on a more assertive tone as he spoke, his words laced with a mix of desire and hesitancy. "Novalie, I can't bear the thought of someone else touching you, of sharing you with anyone. It drives me insane. But... I just." He reached out, his fingers lightly tracing patterns along her arm, his touch both tender and possessive.  "I crave every moment we share." His voice was a deep and full of desire as he knew that they agreed to a friends with benefits. Mainly cause he was terrified to commit. He wasn't even sleeping with anyone else but he just scared...yeah he was scared of what it would be like if he settled down with Novalie. Would he be seen as weaker to his brothers or even opened himself up for being hurt? But then hearing that she wanted him to check in he raised an eyebrow.......did she want more with him and she hadn't told him??? Well this went from his mind the moments her lips were on his.

Part of his was unleashed at that moment as he wanted to drive her mad as much as she was driving him! It might have started with a kiss but Novalie was going to get fucked to show her how he felt. Liam's desire for Novalie surged as he felt her body respond to his touch. Her moans and gasps of pleasure fueled his own hunger, intensifying the passion that consumed them both. He couldn't resist the seductive pull of her lips as he kissed her fervently, his hands exploring her body with an expert touch. Her plea for more, delivered in a mix of languages, echoed in his ears, driving him to push their boundaries further. With a mixture of urgency and reverence, he guided his hand down to the waistband of her shorts, his fingertips grazing the sensitive skin beneath. He could feel her hips moving, matching his rhythm, as they danced on the edge of ecstasy. The intensity of the moment consumed Liam, his own desires intertwined with Novalie's. Their bodies moved together in a passionate symphony, aching for release. As they succumbed to their shared desires, time seemed to stand still, and nothing else mattered except the intoxicating connection they shared.

A smirk played on his lips as she called out in french, FUCK he loved when a aphrodite girl did that!!! His tongue danced on his nipple as it he played with it in his mouth. flicking it back in forth between sucking on it. His hand finding her shorts as he began to undo the button on his as he slipped his hand in. His fingers going to the one place he wanted to be with his throbbing cock. "Ummmmmmm baby you are so wet" he said to her as his fingers found her pussy. The clit right at his point finger that began to play with it as he wanted his girl to feel good. "How is this?" he said his eyes hungry as he watched her beauty bliss face. 

Novalie felt a mixture of emotions swirl within her as Liam's gaze locked onto her. His possessiveness evident in his intense stare. She could sense the primal instinct that was awakened within him and it both excited and worried her at the same time. As Liam spoke, his voice taken on a more assertive tone, Novalie couldn't help but feel a little flutter of anticipation for what was to come later. She bit her lip as she looked at him. Wanting everything and more from this man. She wanted his soul if he would have given it to her. She would take it and cherish it till the day that she died. She wasn't like her sisters and brothers who would fuck anything. She wanted to find that connection and if that connection was Liam, then she wanted him at the moment. She doubted that she would have another connection with anyone else. No one drove her wild like he did. She knew why he didn't want to be with her, and as much as she was okay with it, it still hurt her in a way. She would never hurt him. Hell, his brothers were having the time of their lives with their girls. Dustin was even dating Krystal again. A ship that she was so hoping would come back to play. She didn't want to give me what her mind was screaming because if she was honest, he might leave her, and she wasn't ready for that at all. "But you just?" she questioned him curiously as he touched her arm. A shiver went down her spine. 

It all started with a simple kiss and now he was an animal. Which was what she loved the most. She loved his rough hands all over her the way he did it. The way the pulled her moans out of her like they did. The way that he knew that being soft with her wasn't all that she wanted. His movements started with more urgency, and she could feel one of his hands go down to her waist band of her shorts, his finger grazing the skin beneath. She moved her hips more to match his rhythm as she wanted more form him. Everything was going so fast yet slow for her in that moment. She wanted this time to live forever. She wanted them to fuck out all their frustration that was happening at the moment. She needed that. She needed to know that she was his at least for now, she was his. 

She watched the smirk play on his lips as her languages switched on her. She hadn't noticed that she had done that yet, but again. Liam always pulled that from her. His tongue still on her nipple, her breathe becoming uneven every second after as he began sucking and flicking them. He began to undo her shorts and slipped his hand down there and she couldn't help but move a little as she felt his finger go right to the spot that she was wanting him to go. She bit her lip as he spoke to her. "Just for you." she told him as she moved her hips again, wanting more friction on her clit as he played with it. "Oh my gods.." She cursed out loud as she went to grab on to his arm. "Please." she begged as she wanted a finger inside of her. She wanted some part of his body to enter her. "Please Liam." She groaned as her hips bucked more with each motion of his finger. 

• Like 1

There relationship was one that was entirely confusing as he wanted Novalie but never wanted to commit. The thought of her with anyone else drove him mad but he was just not one to just settle down. He knew that Dustin had done that with Krystal but he wasn't there yet. Maybe in the end they both get hurt from this, but for now he was ready for forget all the complication as he just wanted to have a bit of fun with Novalie. 

Liam wanted to put her on edge, from toes to her nose. He wanted to pleasure her in ways that would have him on her mind for days. Watching how he drove her wild he let himself smirk before continuing. Novalie's breast were so beautiful the way they sat there as his tongue played with them. Sucking on this while his hand began to play with her clit. But when she began to beg him he growled out "Only for my baby" he slipped her shorts off as he pulled down his own shorts. Exposing his hard cock. "Like what you see baby?" He smirked as he leaned himself over her. Positioning himself right over her so that they could slip his cock right in. Putting his hand on his cock, he began to slide it back and forth on the lips of her pussy as to tease both himself and her. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked her as he waited for the answer. That is when he put it at the angel as the throbbing cock slide right into her wet pussy. GODS THIS WAS THE BEST FEELING! 

Honestly, Novalie knew that she was going to end up hurt from doing this. But she had agreed to it in the long run, mainly because she thought that he would change his mind. However, she didn't think that it was going to happen. So, she was going to go along with it. For now. She wondered what would happen to him if she had found someone else to love. She wasn't like most of her siblings. Sure. She would sleep around and things, but she wanted to give her heart over to the one person. She wanted it to be Liam because he was everything to her. However, she knew that he didn't want that at the moment. It hurt her a little, but she liked and lived for their physical touches. 

She noticed the smirk on his face, and she wanted to smack it off him but at the moment wasn't able to. She was stuck in a moment of pleasure. She bit her lip as he played with her breast in his mouth. It felt amazing but she wanted more of it. More of the treatment that she was getting from him. She had asked for it and she was getting it. As he growled, she felt a shiver run down her spine. Her pants soon started sliding off as well. Something about it got her heart racing faster. She moved up looking at him as well, since he had pulled off his shorts as well. She hummed when he asked if she liked what she seen. Of course, she did. She bit her lip once more before looking into his eyes nodding her head. She allowed her eyes to moved down his body until they made it to his cock, and she watched him tease her. She let out a sigh and a gasp as he began to tease her. "I do." she told him when he asked if she wanted it. Soon as he got his answer, he was sliding inside of her. "Fuck." she called out grabbing onto his shoulders. She wanted more, so she moved her hips upward helping him go a little deeper. She needed; no, she wanted him all the way in her. 

• Like 1

Liam felt an intense warmth and tightness as he entered Novalie, the sensation overpowering all other thoughts. The velvety smoothness of her inner walls gripped him, and a low, involuntary moan escaped his lips. "Damn, you feel incredible," he murmured, his voice husky with the weight of his desire. The primal instinct that had been building up inside him reached its peak, making him more assertive, more possessive. As he moved, every thrust was calculated, deliberate, aiming to take them both to new heights of pleasure. Her response to his penetration, the way she called out and grabbed onto him, only fueled his need further. He pressed deep into her, savoring the sensation that coursed through him. "You want more?" he growled softly, seeking both confirmation and provocation. The way she moved her hips, urging him deeper, gave him the answer he sought. This wasn't just about pleasure, it was about marking territory, about asserting a claim. The raw, unbridled passion between them was intoxicating, every touch, every movement speaking louder than words.

Liam could feel every small movement of Novalie's body beneath him, every tremor, every gasp. The sounds she made were music to his ears, and he reveled in the symphony of their combined pleasure. Pulling back slightly, he thrust into her again, aiming to hit that sweet spot he knew would drive her wild. "Tell me what you want," he whispered, a hint of challenge in his voice, wanting to hear her beg for more. The entire experience was a dance between dominance and submission, each taking turns leading and following, always seeking that perfect rhythm. The connection they shared in that moment was purely physical, but it was electric, intense, and all-consuming.

• Like 1

Nova could feel her breathe leaving her body every time she felt him move in and out of her. There was always something about having him in her that made everything feel right. Long gone was her sense of reality. She had crossed the line of wanting to just stay friends with benefits and jumped into practically falling in love with the guy that was on top of her at the moment. Everything about him screamed to her, she loved the roughness of his body on her, loved how his hands caressed her body when he ran them down her. She loved the feeling of the muscles under her fingertips, loved the growls that he growled in the air. It set her world on fire. She was in trouble, and she knew it. She was going to have to talk to her siblings soon. She was falling for someone that she knew she had no right to. Him murmuring that she felt good made her lose that train of thought that she thought that she had. It was long gone now, and she was ready for everything he was going to give her now. The desire in his voice hit her like a ton of bricks and she was ready for it. As he pressed into her more, he growled out if she wanted more. "Gods yes." she told him as she lifted her head up to grab him into a heated kiss. She loved every moment of this. She out soft moan when she moved her hips around. She needed the friction on her body. She needed it all. 

There were moments in her life that she wanted to keep under lock and key, and it was moments like this that would be placed into those locks. She wanted to grin but when he thrusted into her again, she screamed out in pleasure. Something about all this was making her jitter a little more. She loved it, having him in her. She wanted more, but what more could she take? He ended up asking for her to tell him what she wanted. She shot him a look and brought her hands up to his chest, pushing on him a little bit. "How about you let me ride you." it wasn't really a question more a statement. She wanted to be able to bounce on him, she wanted to be able set the pace between them now. He was going to throw her over the edge, and she wasn't ready for that at the moment. 

• Like 1

Liam's mind was a turbulent sea of desire, his every thought consumed by the primal act they were engaged in. As Novalie's body writhed beneath him, he couldn't help but feel a surge of possessiveness, an overwhelming need to claim her as his own. Her moans and gasps were like a siren's song, driving him further into the depths of lust. "You feel so good, Novalie," he murmured between heated breaths, his hands caressing her body. "I want to make you lose control." He relished the way she responded to him, her body moving in perfect synchrony with his own.

When she whispered her desire to take control, a wicked grin spread across his face. It was exactly what he had been waiting for, the chance to let her lead, to surrender to her desires. "You lead the way," he replied. With a slow, deliberate withdrawal, he allowed her to disengage from their current position. His hands caressed her hips as he watched her climb atop him, her eyes filled with an intoxicating mixture of hunger and anticipation. The change in position ignited a new level of passion within him, the thrill of surrendering control to her sending shivers down his spine.

• Like 1

His voice made her writher a little more under him. Every comment made her want to lose control, and she almost laughed if not for being in the heat of the motion at the moment she would have. She bit her lip as he keeps his hands on her body. Everything was on fire. Everything he done, words and all set her soul on fire. She was a moaning mess by the time that she wanted to take control over him. 

When she told him she wanted on top, she noticed that there was a grin on his face. A grin that she swore that she could eat up all the time. When he told her to lead the way, she couldn't help but wait for him to move around so that she could get on top of him. She bit her lip as he withdrew from her. The loss of him, she hated, but she knew that she was going to get it back soon. She climbed on top of him, fixing herself right above him and she grinned down at him. A wicked grin that told him she had him now. She pushed him into her with a shaky breath. Curling her hips so that she was able to push him in more. She moaned out a little as she began to bounce up and down on him. Her hands going to his that was on her hips. The feeling of him inside her was all consuming. She leaned down and captured his lips with hers in a heat of passion as she keeps moving her hips. She wanted to pull a moan from his lips. 

Important Information

Terms of Use