bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Stalker much?

Levi was out and about getting some fresh air trying to clear his head. It had been weeks since the hook with MK, and even though they have encountered each other multiple times since then, he still had no idea where they stood with each other. It was honestly driving him nuts. He was heading in the direction of the arena; he wasn't big on fighting but he did like to work out and keep up his looks. On his way there he spotted his younger sister Novalie, she was hiding off in a corner staring into the arena. Levi had a feeling he knew what she was staring at but he decided to sneak up and get a better look, sure enough Liam was in the arena working out and she was watching him. 

Sneaking up behind Novalie he pokes his index fingers into her sides "BOO!" he exclaims. "Whatcha doing?" he asks innocently with a smirk on his face. 

@ Novalie Abrams

Edited by Levi Jones
  • Like 1

Novalie was sitting with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs just watching. Liam was a sight to behold, and she couldn't help but watch the way that his body moved. Not that she wanted anything more than what she was getting with him at the moment. She loved being able to sneak off and do things with him. No one else knew but them at the moment. Unless someone had found out. She shivered at the thought and looked up to the sky for a moment before looking back down. Then all of a sudden something hit her sides and she let out a loud squeal. She jumped out of her seat and looked up noticing that her brother was standing there with his smirk on his face. Asking her what she was doing, in an innocent way. She tried to open her mouth, but she had ended up looking like a fish for a moment. "What do you mean. I was just looking at the sky." she told him with an innocent smile herself. 

Levi laughed at his sisters response, he couldn't believe, well maybe he could believe it. But she was really going to try to play innocent with him. Levi looked up into the sky playing along for a moment, before looking back at his sister and smiling "Was Liam up there, because I don't seem him in the sky anymore" his voice laced with sarcasm. He had noticed his sister stare off after Liam before, and he couldn't see what she seen in the Aries boy. He was honestly slightly worried for her, Levi didn't care to much for those campers, they were too loud and rough for his taste. Although...his thoughts started to wonder off into stuff he really shouldn't be thinking about, shaking his head, he ran a hand through his hair, as he sat down next to his sister with a sinister smile. "Oh hey look at that, sitting down gives me the perfect view of Liam" he says with a laugh. 

"What are you now, a stalker?" he questions his little sister, wondering what she might do if he was to holler at Liam and make him aware of his little stalker. 

Nova watched as Levi looked up at the sky and she being the curious little thing that she was looked up with him, kind of giving herself away there as well. She was trying to see what he was looking at, however, he looked back down at her, which made her closer the eye that was closer to him, like if she couldn't see him, he couldn't see her. Type thing. However, his comment about Liam not being up there made her face go beat red. "What..." she said as she looked at him in fake shock. He knew what she was doing, he was her big brother after all. He must have been watching her a little longer. She shook her head. "I don't know what you are talking about." she said still trying to give herself come credit there. However, the sarcastic voice made her know that she was so caught, and she sat down in a huff, Levi following suit next to her. Then not to long after that, he made the comment about being able to see Liam now and her red face got even redder if it were possible. There was just something about Liam that she liked. Everything he did, the way that he moved. It made her want to try it too. Though, she wasn't in the mood to do much than watch at the moment. He had made her work out with him more than once, which was nice. He had come up behind her one time, when she was learning how to swing a sword. Her back was pressed to his front. That was the night that changed things for her. It led to other things. Things she would rather not think about while her big brother was sitting right next to her. Her eyes snapped over to her brother when he called her a stalker. "What!" she begged to differ. "I'm not a stalker, I swear he knows that I watch him all the time. He...he even shows me somethings." she tried to sound like it was okay to be standing there watching him like she was. Maybe he did know that she watched him all the time, maybe he didn't. She really didn't know. She puffed out her lips and crossed her arms just so. "I like to people watch."

Levi just laughed and rolled his eyes when she tried to fake innocence like she didn't even know what he was talking about. Leaning back on his arms he watched Liam do his thing, while Nova just kept digging herself into the hole, she had already made. He knew his little sister better than that, and he knew that she knew she was caught, he just didn't expect the length she would go to, to try and convince him otherwise, or even try when she knows he wouldn't believe any of it. That's when she tried to say that he knew she was watching him, but if that was the case she wouldn't be hiding where he couldn't see. So, another lie. But the one that got Levi was when she said,

'I like to people watch'

This made Levi bust out laughing even louder, Liam would have had to hear him. "You people watch! No Hun, you like to boy watch, or should I say Liam watch" he said in-between laugher trying to catch his breath. She should really know better than to pull that line on her older brother, especially since she knew how he was, everyone did so it's not like it was a secret to any of his sisters either. 

• Like 1

A frown hit her face when her older brother laughed at her. As hard as she had tried to hide that fact that she was watching Liam, her brother knew better. He knew that she was one hundred percent lying through her teeth at the moment. She couldn't help but look at her brother, the frown on her face still. "Well, if you're going to laugh at me you can leave." she huffed out in a pout as she looked away from her brother looking back at Liam as he worked out. She was stubborn that was for sure, but she broke and ended up patting the place next to her. "Sit down Levi." she told him even though she knew that he would still tease her about everything. She pulled her knees up to her chest and laid her head on them. "You know something." she started with a small hope in her eyes. "I think I might be doing something that isn't good for me." she told her older brother, mainly because she trusted him enough to tell him. "I think I've jumped the line for being friends with benefits to really having feelings for the boy." she blinked and looked at Levi. She didn't want a 'I told you so' conversation. No, she wanted a 'We will work through this together' conversation. Her dark hair swayed in the cool breeze. It was strange because she thought sometimes, she looked like Levi with the curly dark hair. She gave him a soft smile and waited for him to say something to her. 

Levi relaxed down into the grass with Nova and put his hand on her back, rubbing her back. Levi honestly broke his own rule, which of course him and Mk didn't have a pack that they would be friends with benefits, they just had a one-night fling, and he caught feelings, that he is still trying to sort it out himself. But no matter what was going on in his life, he was always there for his littles sisters, and he hated to see them upset for any reason. "That's ok, sweetheart. It happens" he says trying to reassure her that it would be ok. Of course, without her telling him, he knew she liked him but what he didn't know was about the whole friends with benefits thing, which kind a bothered him to know about, but he bit his tongue. 

"How long have you all been in this friendship?" he asked with slight distasted in his voice. "Have you told him how you feel?" he then added. "No matter what happens I'll be right here for you Hun" he adds. 

His mind started to race, wondering how it might play out with that Ares kid, he didn't want his little sister getting hurt. Levi was ready for anything though, and if he hurts her then him and that Liam boy were going to have some major issues. 

• Like 1

A sigh came from her lips when she felt her brother rubbing her back. There was something about having family around when you're trying to get your life together. She loved her family. They were everything to her. When he told them that she was going to be alright she glanced over at him. "Am I though?" she questioned curiously. Because if he wanted to leave out of this, he was more than welcome to do that. At any time. She hated that thought. "I don't want to end up hurt." she told Levi with a small pout on her face. 

Soon, the question popped out of his mouth, and she couldn't help but laugh a little. "Do you really wanna know?" she questioned him back giving him a yeah right look. "You would end up trying to kill us both." she said rolling her eyes a little. She scoffed at the next comment about having asked him. "Hell no. We told each other that if that happened that we would need to call it off. Which might be a good idea. But I honestly need to keep this going." She told him in a small sigh. What sense did that make...none at all.  She turned to watch him a little longer before she stood up from her spot. "I could use something to eat, wanna go with me?" She questioned him.  

Levi smile at her reaction "Ya, maybe your right" he says a chuckle. He couldn't believe he even asked that question, but at the same time part of him now wanted to know because she was young and that boy was older than her, and all of a sudden, his mind started to race. Shaking his head trying to focus on the here and now, she basically yells 'hell no' at him over a simple question. Her next comment though had Levi tilting his head in a questioning matter. "If you all agreed on that, then I'd say it best you tell him and see how he feels now, before you do get hurt" he says in a slight command, being matter of fact about the situation. That was the last thing he wanted to see, his baby sister bawling her eyes out, hurt back an idiot guy. 

Fallowing Nova's lead he stood with her, when she asked if he would join her in getting some food. "Of course, you know I'd never pass up lunch date with the baby sis" a bright smile came crossed his face as he warped his arm around her shoulders and started to walk with her to the mess hall. 

~

There wasn't to many other campers at the mess hall, as lunch time was getting ready to end, they had just made it in time, but with the less amount of people around and Liam definitely not around, maybe, just maybe Levi thought he could get his sister to talk a little more about her feelings for him. Opening the door for Novalie, "after you"

Important Information

Terms of Use