bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Just a couple of girls doing girl things.

Being nine years old around camp was something crazy. She was having a hard time getting to go practice. All they wanted her to do was shoot bows and arrows. She wanted to fight with a sword, just like her big brother James. BUT NOOO! To young. Well, that was what she was told. Regardless. She was doing her own little thing at the moment. Her hair had been pulled up into two space buns on top of her head with a couple of strands falling around her face. She was in shorts and her camp t-shirt. She was a year-round camper now. Since she had found out that her father had passed away during the monster attack that happened before she got there. It was sad and she was still pretty much working on it, she wanted to show her family that she wasn't going to be a big crybaby about it either. So, she plastered a smile on her face as she went walking around the camp. Maybe someone would have something fun for her to do. She had been helping out people with the cleaning here and there. They seemed to take advantage of that as well. She had even gone to the big house to see Lilythe. Yet, she was still pretty board. 

@ Petal Price

• Like 1

Petal had been bouncing around Camp Halfblood, her hyper energy making her feel like she had to talk to everyone and do everything all at once. She was dressed in a flowing tie-dye skirt and a matching tank top, with her wavy hair adorned with colorful flowers. As she made her way through the camp, she spotted a girl who seemed to be about nine years old and looking quite bored. She appeared to be a year-round camper. Petal couldn't help but feel a connection to the younger girl, recalling her own introduction to the world of demigods.

Feeling the urge to reach out and engage with her fellow camper, Petal approached the girl and introduced herself with a wide grin. "Hey there! I'm Petal Price, daughter of Iris. What's your name?" she asked, her words tumbling out rapidly in her excitement. "You look kind of bored. What's going on? Is there anything fun you'd like to do? I'm always up for an adventure!" Petal's enthusiasm was almost contagious, as she desperately wanted to help the girl find something enjoyable to do around camp. She hoped to connect with the girl and maybe even help her feel less alone. "You know, when I first got here, I had no idea what to expect! But I've met so many amazing people and had some wild adventures. How about you? What's been your favorite part of camp so far?" Petal asked, eager to learn more about her new friend and find some common ground between them.

• Like 1

She was just about to kick a rock when she heard a voice that made her look up. The girl was in complete tie dye and Octavia thought that it was pretty cool. The girl called herself Petal and the young Tyche girl titled her head as she looked her up and down. Daughter of Iris? She remembered her brother talk about them. She grinned bright at the older girl and bounced on her feet a little. "I'm Octavia. Daughter of Tyche." the young one said as she moved closer to her because the tie dye was drawing her near. She wanted to dress in that. "Oh? Well, I am." she told her honestly. "Everyone says I'm too young to play with the swords and they just want me to shoot arrows, but I don't want to do that." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I don't know what to do, but I do like your clothes." she grinned brightly as she once again looked at them. Even her hair was the same colors. "Do you dye your hair too?" she blinked up at Petal, keeping the smile on her face. It was then that Petal went on about meeting people when she first got there and all that. She listened to her contently. She wanted to know everything about the rainbow girl. Octavia giggled a little and nodded her head. "Well, I got to meet Derrick, he's a son of Nemesis." she told her. "He's just a couple months older than me." she was bouncing from her toes to her heels now. "I've meet James and all my siblings. Honestly, there isn't much of anyone else I met." She shrugged thinking about it. "Not everyone wants to be around a nine-year-old." she said honestly. "Well, my favorite part has to be the bonfires." she couldn't get enough of the singing and dancing. 

• Like 1

Petal felt a surge of warmth and connection when Octavia introduced herself as the daughter of Tyche. She could sense the girl's enthusiasm and curiosity, and it only fueled her own excitement. "Octavia, I love your name!" Petal gushed. "And don't worry about being too young for swords. You'll get there eventually! In the meantime, there's so much more to explore and learn at camp." She couldn't help but giggle when Octavia complimented her tie-dye clothes and asked about her hair. "Thanks! I love bright colors and expressing myself. And yes, I do dye my hair – it's so much fun!" As Octavia shared her experiences with meeting Derrick, James, and her siblings, Petal's heart swelled with empathy. She understood how difficult it could be to make friends, especially when you were younger than most campers. "I know it can be tough being younger, but trust me, there are people here who will appreciate you for who you are. And I'm always here if you want to hang out!" When Octavia mentioned her love for the bonfires, Petal's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Oh, the bonfires are amazing, aren't they? The singing, the dancing, the sense of community – it's magical!"

Feeling a strong bond forming with Octavia, Petal was struck with an idea that would not only be fun but also bring them closer together. Her eyes lit up as she asked, "Hey, Octavia, would you like me to help you tie-dye your hair too? It's super fun, and we can choose your favorite colors! I think it would look amazing on you, and it's a great way to express yourself. Plus, we could be tie-dye buddies!" Petal's excitement was infectious, and she hoped that sharing her passion for tie-dye with Octavia would create a lasting connection and memorable experience at Camp Half-Blood.

Octavia couldn't help but grin brightly at Petal. She had even said that she liked Octavia's name which made the younger Tyche child bounce on her feet a little. "Really." She said grinning brightly liking the fact that they were already getting along so well already. She titled her head a little when Petal brought up the fact that she shouldn't be worried about being to young for swords. "Yeah, but I wanna do what they do." she told her with puppy dog eyes. She wanted to do it so bad. She was upset because Derrick was able to play with axes so why not her. Though Petal did come up with a bright idea. She still had yet to go visit all the cabins and other places that were around. "You're right." she said thinking about everything that she could get into. 

Petal giggled and it made Octavia giggle as well. She wanted to be like the older girl now. "How long does it take?" she questioned her curiously. She was a little scared to do anything to her hair or body because she was still too young. But she could dream couldn't she. She might have the guts to do it. She would have to think about it a little longer. Petal said that she would always hang out with her, and her mouth opened up a little in awe. "Really? Like really!" she had a big grin on her face as Petal said that she would hang out with her. That was all that she wanted in life. More friends. "I would like to be friends with you." She giggled as she swayed in her spot. Then their conversation went to talking about the bonfires and how amazing they were. Octavia nodded her head and bounced on her feet. "I think so too. Especially when the fire changes colors." she titled her head some. 

Octavia watched as Petal's eyes widened and the younger girl couldn't help but mimic that as well. Her eyes widened as well. Though they widened more when she said if Octavia would want help tie-dying her hair too. "Will it stay like yours?" she questioned curiously. She wouldn't care to have her hair done the more that she thought about it. "Sure. I don't think anyone is going to care that I've dyed my hair." She told Petal as she grinned. "I like pink and green, and blue." She told the Iris girl with a giggle as walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "I'm ready." she said bouncing more. She already to play with Petal. 

• Like 1

Petal couldn't help but smile at Octavia's enthusiasm and excitement. Her heart warmed at the thought of having a new, younger friend to share her love of tie-dye with. "Of course, Octavia, I would be thrilled to be your friend!" she exclaimed, genuinely overjoyed. As they discussed the hair dye process, Petal could see the curiosity and slight hesitation in Octavia's eyes. "It doesn't take too long to dye your hair – just a couple of hours, and it'll last for a few weeks, depending on how often you wash it. And don't worry, it's safe and temporary, so it'll eventually fade away on its own," Petal reassured her, hoping to ease any concerns Octavia might have.

When Octavia agreed to let Petal tie-dye her hair and mentioned her favorite colors, Petal's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Pink, green, and blue? That'll look fantastic! Let's head over to the Iris cabin – I've got everything we need there." As Octavia grabbed her hand, Petal felt a rush of energy from their newfound friendship. She led the way to the Iris cabin, feeling hyper and talkative as they walked. "You know, Octavia, tie-dye is such a fun way to express yourself. I think you're going to love how it looks! Plus, we'll be the coolest tie-dye buddies at camp!" Petal couldn't wait to share this experience with her new friend and see the joy on Octavia's face once her hair was transformed into a tie-dye masterpiece.

As they entered the Iris cabin, Petal knew Octavia couldn't probably help but marvel at the vibrant colors that filled the room. The cabin seemed to be a living embodiment of a rainbow, with its walls adorned with colorful murals and shimmering crystals that cast a kaleidoscope of light across the space. In the center of the common area, there was a cozy seating arrangement surrounded by potted plants with vivid, multicolored blooms. Petal led Octavia to the common area, where she began setting up the hair dyeing station. She pulled out a small table and placed an array of hair dye bottles in shades of pink, green, and blue, along with gloves, a mixing bowl, and a brush. Petal then laid out a protective plastic sheet on the floor and draped a towel over the back of a comfortable chair. "Alright, Octavia, have a seat right here," she said, motioning to the chair with a warm, encouraging smile. "This is going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to see how amazing your hair will look once we're done!" With everything set up and Octavia seated, Petal felt a rush of anticipation as they embarked on their colorful, hair-dyeing adventure together.

• Like 1

Octavia listened attentively to petal's reassurance, her hesitation soon fading away. She trusted the girl in front of her. When she said that they could be friends. She bounced on her heels once again and grinned happily. "Great. My big brother told me to go out and meet new people." the young girl couldn't help but be excited about everything that was happening right now. She was happy with having a new friend. It meant that she could come over to the cabin anytime she wanted to and bother Petal all the time. Their conversation turned to the tie dying her hair and she couldn't help but bounce once again. "Okay, that sounds awesome." she said to Petal as she sways from side to side.

When she gave the colors that she liked, Petal seemed to go along with it, saying that it would look fantastic and telling her that they should head over to the cabin right then. Octavia was ready for the new experience and also ready to see what she was going to look like with colorful hair. Petal grabbed her hand and the younger girl walked closely next to her. Octavia couldn't help but giggle a little when Petal began to tell her about how they could be tie dye buddies. "I really like that idea." She grinned as they entered the Iris cabin. She couldn't help but look around in awe. It was different from her cabin. 

The cabin was full of colors and different things. Her cabin was full of slot machines and things like that. Her attention was still on the cabin as Petal called her attention to her once again. Octavia looked her way and noticed that the older girl already got things put together. Octavia didn't know what it all was, but she was impressed to say they least. She smiled again and walked up to the chair and climbed on it before taking her seat, wiggling a little to get comfy. She giggled a little at Petal's words. "I'm excited about this." She said a little giddy. "I'm ready for this."

• Like 1

Petal beamed at Octavia excited to share this experience with her new friend. As she prepared the different shades of dye she felt an infectious energy radiating from Octavia which only made her own hyperness multiply. "Okay, here we go!" Petal cheerfully declared putting on her gloves and picking up the first bottle of dye. "First, we'll start with pink," she explained, "then we'll mix in the green and blue. Your hair is going to look like a walking, talking rainbow!"

While handling the dye, she allowed her thoughts to flow freely, chattering away in her hyper manner. "You know, dyeing hair can be seen as a form of art," Petal shared, her words punctuated by the swishing sound of the dye brush. "And each color has a different meaning. Pink represents affection and understanding, green for growth and renewal, and blue for trust and peace. Isn't that fun?" She paused glancing at Octavia with an encouraging smile. "We're not just transforming your hair color, we're expressing all these beautiful emotions too!"

She continued to work carefully ensuring each strand was coated evenly with the vibrant dye. She could already visualize how stunning Octavia would look with her new colorful hair and the thought made her heart flutter with joy. As she applied the last touches of blue dye Petal couldn't help but exclaim, "Octavia, you're going to love this. It's like we're creating a piece of walking, talking art. And you, my dear friend, are the canvas!" With that, Petal took a step back to admire their work so far, her heart pounding with anticipation. The dye would need some time to set in but the outcome was already promising. Octavia's hair was transforming into a vibrant masterpiece. Finally, she held up a mirror for Octavia to hold and see her new look. "Well, what do you think?"

Important Information

Terms of Use