bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

A Forest Clearing

The Storyteller

sunlit-natural-spruce-tree-forest-pictur

RPC 21) Forage for a meal

Samantha was out of breath, both from having just run across the woods with Evelyn...and from having just been kissed by her! Not to mention, just as she was getting use to the kiss it was Evelyn herself who pulled away from her! Something, about the coast being clear and safe to leave the cave. But if Samantha was being honest with herself she would have wanted to stay in that cave. Surely her team could win without her right? I mean, she would be allowing Sage a chance to lead the team! When they finally came to a clearing she paused turning around to face Evelyn. "Ok, we should be well away from monsters now.....what was that back there?!!? You kissed me!! I mean...yea I guess I allowed it to happen but you kissed me and then you....you...stopped..." She wasn't exactly sure what to say next but thankfully her stomach spoke for her. Grrrrrrrrrrrrooooowwwwwlllllll!

@ Evelyn Scott

• Like 1

-1-

Why were they running so much...this was exhausting and just another reason why she hated this game......well maybe it wasn't so bad this time...her mind went off to that kiss. Her lips still felt the warmth of Samantha's lips on her own! The two of them left the cave for what reason she had no idea. At least in there they were safe right? But that was when Samantha stopped them "I I mean" she was now blushing and stumbling over her words which was not like her at all! That was when Samantha stomach growled. Laughing she started to look around "We should probably find something to eat out here" she tried to distract Samantha from her own question. "I ummm don't know what that was...something got into to me and I" she said while looking around but then said in a quiet voice "wanted to kiss you." But she didn't know if Samantha would be able to hear it!

• Like 1

Samantha found herself struggling to pay attention to Evelyn's words as her mind was continually bombarded with thoughts of their kiss. For years she'd abstained from any sort of physical activity of an intimate nature and now her mind wouldn't stop buzzing with excitement and anticipation. It was like that kiss and awoke and set her on fire! Her mind was fixated on that kiss, on the taste of Evelyn's lips that lingered on her own. Her fingers ached to touch Evelyn once again, to explore what had been cut short. But even as she thought this her mind still fought back, this was a girl who had tormented her for years, who she had competed against fiercely time and time again! Why now, all of the sudden was she having these....lustful...thoughts? Could it be that her desire to compete and beat Evelyn had all been a veiled attempt to be around her?!

"Agreed, I think there should be that large berry bush around here somewhere....do you know the way? I'm a bit turned around after all that running" then with a bit more confidence and bravery she continued, addressing Evelyn's last statement "....well if you ever wanted to do that again I won't stop you...".

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

-2-

Saying her own words so low she did not know if Samantha would even hear her but it seemed she had. Evelyn's heart skipped a beat at Samantha's words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Samantha, the one who had always seemed so untouchable and uninterested, was now expressing a desire to share another kiss with her. A rush of excitement surged through Evelyn, mingled with a hint of apprehension. She had never expected this turn of events, never imagined that Samantha could harbor any feelings for her. I mean yes it was her fought that she pulled prank after prank all these years on her...but it was ONLY to get her attention!

Trying to maintain her composure, Evelyn nodded, her cheeks flushed. "I... I think I know where the berry bush is," she replied, her voice a bit shaky. She led the way, trying to ignore the fluttering in her stomach and the thoughts racing through her mind. The kiss had been more than she had ever hoped for, and now Samantha was hinting at the possibility of more. It was a lot to process, but Evelyn couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through her veins. Trying to think of what to do she just kept stalling......what is wrong with you Evelyn Scott she thought to herself!!! As they walked, Evelyn stole glances at Samantha. That is when she stopped to look at her feeling herself blush again "Here is the berry bush.." in her mind she was thinking GOSH SHE IS SO PRETTY!

• Like 1

Samantha couldn't believe the turn of events lately over the last couple of months, how the lines between rivalry and attraction had become so blurred. This was not at all what she had expected camp this summer to look like. This was a whole new world of emotions for her and she didn't know what to do....that's when something clicked inside her mind. If emotions and attraction were simply another 'battlefield' then that's how she would treat it! In battle she was known for going on the offensive and getting the objective completed. Well, maybe that's a similar approach she should take now she thought! If only it wasn't so scary though...she'd rather face down ten hellhounds. 

Summoning up a newfound boldness, Samantha closed the distance between her and Evelyn, their bodies almost touching as she spoke so softly the wind could have blown the words away. "Thank you for leading us here," she said, her voice tinged with great nervousness. "We should make sure to eat, but right now....there's something else I want more than berries...." Reaching up, her arm shaking a little, she lightly ran her fingers down Evelyn's arm, feeling her bare skin on her fingertips. Oh man, what am I doing?!? she thought to herself. I am wayyyyy out of my league here, what will Evelyn think!

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

Evelyn's breath hitched as Samantha's fingers traced a delicate path along her arm, sending shivers down her spine. Her heart raced, and her mind buzzed with a mixture of desire and uncertainty. This was uncharted territory for both of them, and Evelyn couldn't help but wonder if Samantha was just playing with her, teasing her as she had done to Samantha. Was it a prank that she was doing to her? Would this end up getting Evelyn hurt?  But there was something different in Samantha's touch, something that made Evelyn believe that this was real, that there might be something more between them. That is what she was hoping at least....her heart would not be able to take it otherwise! 

Summoning her own courage, Evelyn turned to face Samantha, her eyes searching for any sign of hesitation or doubt. But all she saw was a flicker of something she hadn't seen before. Taking a deep breath, she gently placed her hand over Samantha's, intertwining their fingers. It felt right, like they were finally breaking free from the confines of their rivalry and embracing something deeper. "I... I want that too," Evelyn replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "I love you Samantha." She leaned in closer, her lips just inches away from Samantha's, her heart pounding with anticipation. In that moment, she let go of the past and allowed herself to embrace the possibilities of the future, whatever it may hold for the two of them.

-3-

• Like 1

Samantha was doing her best to try and push back the dozens of thoughts that were swirling in her mind right now. To just allow herself to feel and not try and over think things! The hunger in her stomach might have momentarily distracted her, but it couldn't overshadow the desires that were consuming her. Who would have thought that the girl she had competed against for years could stir such lustful thoughts within her? And now her rival, Evelyn, had unashamedly admitted her feelings for her??? Samantha gave her reply in the method she wanted to most, boldy once again closing the remaining distance between their lips.

Their lips might again and Samantha felt the crackle of desire dance across her body. Fighting back all her nerves about being inexperienced in anything intimate, Samantha opened her mouth slightly into the kiss, her tongue briefly flicking against Evelyn's. Her hands continued to roam over Evelyn's arms feeling the strength in them that existed in every demi-God. Her legs grew a little weak as she took a step back for support and found herself backed up against one of the large trees in the forest.

• Like 1

-4-

The words came out of her mouth before she even knew it....as if her mind was ready for it to be said out loud. What would Samantha thing? Would she be disgusted with her or would she be indifferent! It wasn't as if she had ever seen Samantha with a girl so there was that! Evelyn felt as if her heart was beating so loud the other team in capture the flag would be able to spot them and capture them.......but what came next was a shock. Samantha closed the distance between their lips as they came together again. As her heart began to do a dance in her chest as Evelyn leaned into the kiss. 

The dance between their lips was like fire. Burning bright and fast as the two consumed each other. Evelyn had been with countless people but this was different......she felt herself feeling like a virgin all over again. Evelyn began to move her hands to the side of Samantha's face as Samantha's roamed her own arms. Feeling Samantha open her mouth she began to play with her tongue as the two danced in their mouths.  Feeling Samantha shift against the tree, Evelyn fell on top of her as she pulled back for a moment. Looking at Samantha in the eyes and began to giggle like a little school girl. "I never thought you would feel this way about me" her heart still worried this was a prank Samantha might be pulling on her as it was too good to be true.  Realizing they were supposed to find finding Samantha food she shook her head and laughed again. "Maybe we can continue but we should find you food first." The blush on her evident as she pushed herself up.

• Like 1

'I really have thrown caution to the wind' Samantha thought as she kissed. Everything was already an overwhelming ocean of feelings but once she felt Evelyn's tongue flick against hers she sank even further into the depths of bliss. Samantha tried her best to keep up, there had only ever been two boys she'd kissed in her past, and neither was anything like this! Kissing another girl made her face blush, it was like Evelyn knew just what to do in guiding her thorough this. It was a gentle kiss, but yet forceful as Evelyn's tongue was hungry for more....more of her. That thought made her blush more, what would the people back home think of this?? Their tongues danced, her own following Evelyn's lead. When Evelyn's hands cradled her face her thumb lightly brushed against Samantha's lower lip as the kiss broke away.

The feeling sent a new rush of warm desire coursing through the poor Athena girl and she couldn't stop a small "Mmmmm" from slipping out. That turned her BRIGHT RED, the fact that her rival could see in such a blush and totally un-together way was a little bit embarrassing. "Ohhh, sorry about that. I...don't know what came over me" Samantha said shyly, turning her gaze to the side. "I....I never knew I would feel this way too...but...I do want to see where this could go?" Her stomach made a nose again. "Yes lets gather some berries....hmmmm you know, this gives me an idea. We are still competitive rivals....in a way. Want to see who can gather the most berries in...let's say five minutes?" she winked at Evelyn. "And the winner gets one wish granted from the loser?" Samantha laughed in a giddy way.

• Like 1

-5-

Evelyn heart felt as if it was going to explode as it waited for Samantha's words to finish. Hearing that she also wanted to see where this would go she felt the butterflies fill her stomach as she breathed out "So do I" the words she had always wanted to say this when it came to them. To figure out what they were and how maybe they could be together from here! Evelyn's face then split into a grin as Samantha suggested for them to have a bit of a competition as the prize would be one wish granted. "Oh you are going down" she laughed as she turned to begin to forge for the meal.  The two of them found enough to feed them both but in the end Samantha won the competition. Evelyn wondered what her wish would be that she wanted granted? But the two could be found sitting down and talking while they finished their meal. 

The End