bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Prepare for Invasion!

Lilythe Rayne

It was the beginning of the summer. Schools in the United States would be wrapping up term soon, if they hadn't already, and the campers who returned to their homes for the school year would be back soon. Additionally, there would also be swaths of new campers coming to join them. Because Hermes was the God of Travelers, Cabin 11 always played host to all the unclaimed campers as well as any children of minor deities that didn't have cabins of their own yet. Lilythe was constantly receiving new additions to the cabin, and the influx over the summer just intensified it. Lilythe found herself prepping the cabin for the massive rush of new and returning campers to Cabin 11.

She was in the common area, sweeping under the furniture, when she heard the door open. Looking over at the sound, she noticed Annie walking in. "Oh, hey Annie! Hope you're doing well." She said with a smile before resuming the task of cleaning the cabin.

Annie struggled into the cabin, she'd hurt herself slightly during a morning practice, her last one before camp filled up for the summer, and so she'd decided to go home earlier than usual. She knew that these days Lilythe was busy cleaning up the cabin, which was crammed with kids most of the time, and she had taken the opportunity to help her. "Lilythe! I'm fine thanks, I just hurt a little, how are you?" She passed by the bunks to put her stuff on the bed and tossed it under it and found her there with the broom, as she expected, so she took one too and, without a word, started to help. It was when she got closer to her girlfriend that she said, "Come on, let's finish early so you can hang out with whoever you want." (OoC: she's referring to Azrael since she doesn't know anything about Shadow, not even her existence) she then gave her a rare smile. "But I'll stay inside because it's definitely too hot for my liking."

"I'm doing alright, mostly. I think." She said with a smile towards Annie. "How badly are you injured? Do I need to run up to The Big House and get the nectar? Or should I run and grab an Apollo camper?" Nectar was typically saved for dire straits as it wasn't an endless supply, and the Apollo campers were renowned healers in the camp. They could fix just about anything faster than it would take mortal doctors. Still, neither option was really instantaneous. They both took some time to fully heal you.

As Annie joined her, and began to help, Lilythe knew that the injury couldn't be too severe and her nerves seemed to settle. She couldn't help feeling protective over the campers, especially those who were under her care in Cabin 11. While she was there to support every camper, those in Cabin 11 held a special place in her heart. She was their Cabin Leader after all. Lilythe chuckled as Annie spoke about hanging with whoever she wanted. "Azrael and Shadow are both busy today, and I am sure James is with Larissa. I don't know what Vienna's up to, but sometimes that's for the best." The people she listed were all the people she would typically spend any free time with. Her lovers, and her best friends. "Besides, I'm due for a shift at The Big House in a couple hours anyway. And we'll be expecting a surge of new campers soon. So this cabin will be busier than ever until they're claimed. This is probably the last chance I'll have to really clean for a while." She shrugged.

"What were you planning to do as you hung around the cabin?"

Important Information

Terms of Use