bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Familiar Faces

Silvio Suarez

Silvio was in the infirmary again. Dinner wouldn't be in a couple of hours so he did not have anything much to do in those afternoon hours. So he offered his helping hands elsewhere. Not being much of a fighter he had learned to treat and mend instead. 

He was washing a cloth that he had used to treat a scratch wound of one of the Ares boys. Some of the water got to his shirt, leaving dark and wet spots on it. But Silvio didn't care. He would then hang the washed cloth and left it to dry. He then proceeded to clean the things he had used to treat the wound. A bottle of antiseptic, some bandages and cotton buds, he placed them neatly into the first aid kit container, before placing it back to a shelf, in its rightful place. 

He let out a loud breath, as he was done with that work. He sat on one of the many beds and looked around. It seemed that nobody needed any help at the time so he took out a book and began reading it until someone would come and seek for his aid. 

@ Annie Hernandez

Annie walked tired towards the infirmary, her foot hurt immensely and she must have limped noticeably, she had probably sprained her ankle, but she held her head high and proud, she tried to plug the cuts on her arms with the first piece of paper that was managed to find and didn't know enough about medicine to do anything else, she knew she had to go to the infirmary before dinner and that was nothing new really, she had impressive self-care after a fight....really.. .. in the end she was happy though, because training against Ares' boys was lively and exciting and she liked to show off her skills, not to brag.

She by the way she would have asked Liam how to leverage anger maybe…she walked in the door and looked inside, it was very crowded. She trudged over to the one vacant cot, her foot was hurting, but she'd applied ice to it herself as she came here while she didn't care much about the cuts on her arms.

Look look who was there that she was helping, as usual "Hey Silvio, how are you doing?" she greeted him casually as she, thanks to her powers, continued to apply instant dry ice to her ankle. She happily leaned back in the boy's chair and tried to peek at what she was reading.

He was probably too immersed in his book that he did not notice someone coming close to his proximity. When she greeted him he looked up to see who it was, it was Annie, the girl who he was familiar with by now with the amount of times she had been in the infirmary. "What happened this time?" he sighed as his eyes darted immediately to her foot where she was tending to it by herself again. His eyes then darted towards the cut on her arms. He was reading a random mystery novel, so he didn't mind her peeking. But he closed and placed the book away so he could start mending to her wounds.

He grabbed the first aid kit he had put away before and the piece of cloth he had just cleaned. He placed the kit near her and went to rinse the cloth. He walked up to her and gently held her arm as he began cleaning it, wiping away all the dried blood, sweat and dirt. When he was done with that he grabbed the bottle of antiseptic and a cotton bud, he opened the bottle and placed the cotton bud on the bottle's mouth before tilting it a little, soaking the bud with the antiseptic liquid. He placed the bottle away, "This might sting a little," he said before he carefully applied the antiseptic on the cut wounds with the cotton bud. He moved so gently and he was so focused. Once he was done with that he immediately threw the cotton bud into the biohazard bin. He proceeded by grabbing the bandages from the kit and wrapped it around her arm.

Annie chuckled when she saw that Silvio was so immersed in his book that he almost didn't notice his presence, but by now they had seen each other too many times in this kind of situation...she was bruised in the infirmary and he who had to heal her...that by now she she was used to. The book seemed interesting, however, a pity that Silvio had closed it exactly at the point where something was about to be revealed ... he would have asked him later.

He started cleaning her wounds methodically making that usual focused face and she smirked: "You should go and have fun instead of staying here all day, at least I'm here as a consequence of my fun. By the way when you're done reading it you'll lend me that book, right?" she asked trying to look into her eyes, turning to where he wrapped her arm. She had always liked to tease him during work and then he made her forget the pain, usually she never complained and pretended not to notice the wounds she had, but her foot hurt quite a lot and therefore it seemed appropriate to say to him: "Thanks, Silvio , this time it was really bad." she and she smiled at him, appreciating the effort she always put into healing her wounds. "You really are a friend." She stole his book, she turned it over and started reading the general plot, squinting her eyes to concentrate because of her dyslexia, yes, if she'd get it.

While Silvio tended to Annie's wounds, they naturally conversed. "Well I was having fun until a certain someone showed up," he said in a snarky tone but teasing manner. "Yeah sure, the book isn't very thick anyway so I can probably give it to you by tonight or tomorrow." he answered casually while referring to the three hundred pages book. "I'm sure you'll like it," he added. 

When she told him how she had felt, the pain she was experiencing, he asked her, "Does it still hurt?", while also moving to one of the shelves, taking out a glass jar. He opened it to reveal a brown looking mixture of ointment. It smelled of chestnuts, woody and sweet. He took some of the ointment and began rubbing it gently on her foot that was injured. When he was done with that he took another bandage, but this one looked a little different, it was more elastic. He wrapped it around her foot so that it would speed up the healing process.

Silvio heard her thanks and calling him a true friend, but it was as if he did not hear it at all as he did not respond. He had always been like this. He was never good with words, he could only show his care through his actions. 

He did not mind when Annie 'stole' his book, she sure seemed really interested in it. "Can't wait already huh," he smiled.

When Annie heard Silvio's comment that he was having fun before, he feigned offense and crossed his arms "Well... I was having fun too before I sprained my foot, what do you think? I'd rather be anywhere else but this seems to have become my respawn point" he chuckled slightly and smiled at him, the laughter grew when he heard him talk about the book "Take it easy man, I know you're a monster at this stuff but take your time, I still have a few books left Steven King to be finished in the cabin.".

Then she felt his hands putting her a marsh-green mixture, it was cold and this suited her, she certainly felt better, "It doesn't hurt much anymore Silvio, but I'm not stupid and therefore I'll be careful" she lightly touched the compound and sniffed it, it tasted of wood and forest, it seemed to be in a forest and he smiled thinking that it suited Silvio a lot. Whenever she came he always treated her with herbs as if he felt more comfortable with them than with normal medicine or ragweed, well not bad, they sure were scented... urgh, later she would took a shower, she was quite sweaty. She noticed that he hadn't replied to her comment but by now he always did, she had learned that Silvio was someone who acted, she would have respected him, they had two quite different personalities but she was quite at ease with her.

"Nahh, that sounds interesting...besides the fact that I still have a lot to finish, but by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I might make it." she said remembering his previous comment and mimicking it.

Silvio laughed at the word 'respawn point' it was a silly a term to use. He continued laughing with her as she described him as a monster at reading, which he knew he kinda was. He could finish hundreds of pages in a single night if he wanted to. He can get lost in his imagination and fantasy quite easily. "Alright I'll be sure to enjoy my time reading," he replied.

Silvio did not like how she described it as stupid, "Well injuries happen, that's what I'm here for," he said with a straight face, though his words carried enough weight. 

He grinned at the comment she made about reading books, "Well you know where to find me. I'm all done here." he said as he stood back and looked at her now treated wounds.

Edited by Silvio Suarez

Annie chuckled a bit at her own comment and looked at Silvio who had told her he will enjoy her time "I hope so" and gave him a quick smile, they had a strange friendship, or rather, she came and he looked after her wounds, commenting on any topic, but it was nice, Silvio almost acted like an older brother in these cases... or maybe it was just his impression.

She decided to let it go and got back on her feet feeling her foot which was hurt before her, it didn't hurt much anymore. "Yes, I know where to find you, but pray he doesn't come very quickly because it probably won't be for the book" she giggled and walked towards the exit, nodding to Silvio "Thanks mate" and walking out the door.

Important Information

Terms of Use