bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Chapter 16: Spill the Tea!

Year Miro Arrived at Camp.

Evelyn was doing her own thing which was reading one of her daddy's books for like the 20th time plus gazing at herself in the mirror. As she smirked at herself in the mirror she then put down her book. The story was getting to the part where the man who had overlooked the girl for most the book, FINALLY noticed her!!!!! She was just moving on when he swoops back in to steal her heart! Well anyways she looked around her room as she got up to walk out into the common area. It was about that time when Lilythe would be bringing the newly claimed kid Miro to the cabin ... his name was miro right? Shaking her head she smiled as she did a dance down the hall to the common sitting room where some of the others were running around in. "Calm down, we don't want to scare this boy more than he already is okay!" she said as she smiled at them. He would still have their mothers charm which would make him look super handsome. Thinking back to her own claiming she smirked as none could keep their eyes off her!!!!

• Like 1

Saying that Miro was scared wasn't the right word, he had already been through his amount of traumas in his life and he had learned to deal with them, he was mhh... yes! He was worried, worried that his new brothers might not like him, they were all children of the goddess of love but who knew? "So this is the cabin?" he asked Lilythe who nodded, prepared to go in alone and as soon as he opened the door it didn't look so bad. The walls were very nice and there seemed to be enough space plus there were a lot of places that he absolutely wanted to see, he wondered where he would sleep and if he would share a room which most likely. While he was thinking about his future he saw many beautiful boys and girls greeting him, what was so special about him that made everyone like him? Aphrodite's children were gorgeous: they all looked like they came out of a luxury fashion shoot, but a girl caught his attention, she was approaching him. "Hello .." he said even if with a little shyness, he hoped not to make a bad impression, usually he was good at talking to people but they were supposed to be family. The girl was very beautiful, more and more as she walked towards him.

• Like 1

Evelyn's eyes sparkled as she saw Miro standing there, she was taking him in as she did all her siblings. Evelyn could be cold but never to her siblings. They were one of the only people to ever show love to her. She walked towards him, her steps graceful and confident. "Well, hello there," she said, her voice dripping with sweetness. "You must be Miro. I'm Evelyn, your sister. Welcome to our little love nest." She smiled, her lips forming a playful smirk. So many of the others came out of their rooms just to look in to see who this new camper was. Turning back around she gave them a stern look. "What did I say...don't scare him" she did a hand motion to shoo them away. But turning back now she smiled once more as she knew whatever Miro had been through, he was finally here. Getting right next to miro she leaned in to whisper "Don't worry you will fit right in...want to see your room?

• Like 1

Luckily the girl, who introduced herself as Evelyn, asked everyone who was watching him to give them some privacy, he was happy and was sure he would talk and make friends with all his siblings, just a couple at a time. "I'm Miroslaw" he told her "although I see you already know, Lilythe told me a few things but not much, but nothing specific haha. Sorry if I talk a bit too much..." She liked Evelyn and she seemed very nice, she was beautiful too, but it seemed that in this Cabin in reality everyone was so handsome, he had known that since he was claimed. Miro was a bit embarrassed tough.  "Well, love nest seems appropriate as title, yes." he chuckled and took his backpack, which contained only a notebook and some colored pencils, a gift from Drims, his satyr, after arriving at the camp. "Sure, I'd be very pleased, will I be sharing a room with someone? Is there a place for boys and one for girls?" he already knew that he had to learn a lot of things, but it didn't look bad at all.

• Like 1

Evelyn's smile widened as Miro introduced himself as Miroslaw, finding his name intriguing and unique. She was glad to see him opening up, even if it meant he was slightly nervous. "Miroslaw, what a charming name," she said with a soft giggle. "And don't worry about talking too much. We love hearing each other's stories here." She gestured for him to follow her as they made their way towards the rooms. "Oh, don't worry, dear brother. We have separate rooms for boys and girls, but you'll have a room to your own" Evelyn glanced back at him with a kindness in her eyes. She remembered what it was like all those years ago when she had arrived. That was why she worked so hard to take care of the others as they were all each other had most the time. As they approached the rooms, she opened the door to Miro's new room revealing a cozy space with bed, closet and even dresser. "This is where you'll be staying," she said, her voice gentle and welcoming. "Feel free to decorate it the way you like." Evelyn's reassuring presence provided Miro with a sense of comfort, assuring him that he had found a family that truly cared about him. But then she went to the bed and sat on the end. Patting it she hoped he would sit next to her. They all had their own stories to tell....just like her daddies books. 

He liked Evelyn's company, she seemed kind and open to him and Miro found her interesting, after all he was curious too, this kindness must have come from something in the past, but for now he let the assumptions sink and he concentrated on his sister's words as she carried him to the room, he was genuinely happy that the boys and girls were separated, he still wasn't ready for a mass presentation, he wasn't shy but wanted to start slow and not screw everything up in one go . "Even your name is beautiful, Evelyn, where I come from you don't hear many and... the love of stories is reciprocated, just know that" he smiled at her and said it all, he was also a son of Aphrodite he. When they arrived at the room he was very impressed by it, very beautiful and finely decorated, you could see the love for details in the walls, it was empty but Miro was confident he could fill it better in the years to come "There is a high probability that this is the biggest room I've ever had, I like it." he gave her a smile and watched her sister as she sat on the bed, he understood and decided to play a little. What harm would it do to open up and have fun? He had come for that. He jumped onto the bed next to her and crossed his arms over her head "Tell me anything you want to know....just know I'll do the same." Yes, she liked Evelyn and she wished all of her brothers were like that.

• Like 1

Evelyn's heart warmed as she watched Miro's genuine smile and heard his words. She was slowly beginning to realize how much they both had in common, not just as children of Aphrodite, but as kindred spirits who shared a love for stories and openness. Her own experiences had taught her the value of empathy, of understanding the layers beneath the surface, and she hoped to extend that understanding to Miro as well. She grinned playfully as Miro mentioned the size of the room, his enthusiasm contagious. "Well, then this will be your haven of charm and beauty," she quipped. "And I'm sure you'll make it even more amazing."

As Miro playfully plopped down on the bed beside her, Evelyn's laughter danced through the air. His eagerness to share and learn mirrored her own, and she felt an immediate connection with him. "Oh, you're in for it now," she said with a wink, leaning back on her elbows. "Anything I want to know, huh? Well, let's start with this: what's your favorite story? And what's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? Tell me, Miroslaw, what makes you tick?" As they continued to talk and share stories, Evelyn felt a strong bond forming between them. She knew that this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship, one built on trust, understanding, and the shared desire to embrace the wonders of life.

Miro kept looking distractedly between Evelyn and the room, still... he still couldn't believe he was there, he felt free, all these feelings seemed somehow new to him. He woke up from his thoughts and looked at his sister, he would always be grateful to her for making him so comfortable in a new place, he was at peace with himself and was fine with others, he and his sister had a lot in common as far as apparently… and not just because of their shared mother. "Perfect then, expect that, with time, this house will become a magical place, heaven or hell I won't be able to tell you, but it will surely be different and I will like it" and he giggled, his laugh was clear and crystalline because he was at ease and he was fine.

He continued to laugh at her wink and ran his hand over the sheet feeling the textures and weaves of it. "Yeah, all yours now" Evelyn was interested in stories and wanted to know hers, it was clear, why not give her ... pieces? And then ask for pieces in return? It was a game and they were playing. "My favorite story? Mine of course... and this relates to your second question, I may have swum here from Russia.... running away from the ghosts of my past and looking for freedom and a real life, I'm i arrived in new york not knowing i was a demigod and i lived there until i came to camp i like stories, chess and freedom....i want everyone to get love as i didn't get the chance. And you, Evelyn? Why do you love stories? What do you like about them? Did you get the answer you were waiting for from me?" and he smiled at her, they were playing and thus strengthening their connection… Miro felt comfortable sharing pieces of his story with his sister.

• Like 1

Evelyn's heart swelled with warmth as she listened to Miro's candid revelations. She admired his bravery, swimming all the way from Russia to find a new life. His journey was a testament to his determination and his pursuit of freedom. She nodded, understanding that sometimes stories could be our greatest teachers and sources of strength. "I admire your courage, Miroslaw," she said softly, her eyes reflecting genuine respect. "And I agree with you, we should all have the chance to find love and happiness. It's what our mother, Aphrodite, instilled in all of us." Even those like Levi, deep down knew they wanted to believe in true love. It was what drew their mother to their other parent after all. Evelyn could see in all of her daddys books that he longed for that type of love....he just didn't have it with her.

Evelyn leaned in closer, her voice hushed as if sharing a secret. "As for me," she began, her eyes twinkling with an unspoken excitement, "I love stories because they have the power to transport us to what we really desire...that is to be seen, known and fully love!  They also let us experience emotions and adventures we might never have in our own lives. They're like a doorway to limitless possibilities. And yes, I did get the answer I was waiting for from you, Miro. I got to know a bit of the brave, adventurous, and kind soul that you are. And I think we're going to have some incredible adventures right here in our own little love nest." She smiled warmly at him, feeling grateful for the newfound connection they were building. Evelyn might be a bitch to the others in the camp, but when it came to her siblings. She loved them fiercely and protected them at all cost. "I hope you know you can come to me for anything" her eyes were kind as she watched the brother in front of her. 

Important Information

Terms of Use