bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The secret life of Mary Jane!

Sage Roberts

Sage had been working on her files when she got to a name (Silvio), that she had little about on. Tapping her pencil on the paper she then made a plan to sneak into the cabin during dinner when most would be gone. YES PERFECT IDEA! Sage made sure to get her things together just like Dusk trained her to do. Then when everyone else went off to dinner she then snuck through the cabin area from her cabin to the Demeter cabin. But she couldn't go through the front door right? 

Looking around she noticed a window up so she ran over, jumped to look inside it. Her eyes scanned the area as she found a wooden box off to the side. Moving it she climbed on top as she carefully peered in. The coast looked clear as she jumped up and pushed herself inside. Rolling onto the floor and coming up as she looked around. So many plants were in here. Shrugging she tried to stealth her way down the hall when she found the door that had Silvio name on it. Cracking the door, there was this smell coming from his room. Not recognizing it she shrugged thinking it might just be a plant he had in there. But as she peered in the room, it was empty as she moved into the room. 

One of the first places she looks is under the bed so she bent down when she noticed a box, pulling it out she opened it to find a bag full of this plant looking things. Opening the bag she dropped it "Oh my gosh that was the smell" she said as then quickly picked it back up and sealed it. That was when a noise came from the front door. "CRAP not again" she said as she left the box out, but took the bag as she ran into the closet. Closing the door. 

@ Silvio Suarez

• Like 1

Silvio had finished cooking early for dinner that day and he was tired. He did not even bother to eat at that point. When he was tired he was easily irritated and he hated the crowd, all the noise and the lights was too much for him. He needed something to clear his mind. He just wanted to chill. He disappeared from the back of the kitchen and made his way back to the cabin, knowing just the thing that could calm his mind down and release the tension from his aching muscles.

He walked in through the front door, and went to the hallway where his room were. While he neared he noticed a smell, "Oh fuck," he must have not sealed the bag properly after his session from before. He could not let anyone else discover what he had been doing. He swung his room door open and immediately looked under his bed, but it was not there. "Fuck," he thought that someone else must have discovered it before him and probably took it away. 

But as he turned, there it was. His box of pot. But the bag of pot itself was missing. He could still smell it, the smell was still strong. He looked around, the only place where someone could hide...

From the tree plant by his window sill, he broke a branch off. Then he swung the closet door open as he pointed the branch at whoever or whatever might be inside. Threatening someone with a literal stick might look silly, but not if it was in the hands of a child of Demeter, and he knew whoever inside would know as well. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked angrily as his eyes scanned her for his bag of pot. 

• Like 1

Hiding in the closet held multiple problems as it first cut her off from an escape but then she was stuck if Silvio just sat down. Trying to hold her breathe she watched as he came in then noticed the box she left out. Slapping her hand to her head she knew she messed up big time...other than the bag of plant in her hand. That was when it hit her..........this was WEED oh shit no wonder if smelled so strong! But before she could put it down, the doors swung open as her eyes went big. Guess she should really work on her exit strategy before she did more of these things. "What am I doing?" she asked back as if she was trying to turn the tables. Holding the bag up but out of his way "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS?" walking out of the closet but back from Silvio. "You know what Lilythe would do if she found out you had this at camp!" Sage knew she was still snooping and was caught but she did have a point. The girl had never done it herself but she had heard about it from some of the other campers. I mean as a demeter kid, Silvio would be able to grow his own easily but having a spot on camp property would be tricky......

When the girl tried to turn back the question on him, he made a perplexed look. "T-This is MY room. MY cabin." he stood his ground, still pointing the branch of stick at her. He went quiet for a bit when she asked him what he was doing with the bag of weed. It was clearly something prohibited. He paused to think, before; "If you give me back MY property and not snitch I won't spread the news that YOU've been snooping around other cabins where it is none of your business." he negotiated. "You do not want to start a war with us demeters we feed you.". He did not want to get into any trouble for keeping and using cannabis. He was so afraid of not wanting her to snitch on him that he even forgot to wonder what she was doing there in the first place, in his room out of all the places she could go. 

• Like 1

Sage didn't know if her little tactic would work to redirect Silvio to think about how he might be in trouble instead of why she was in his room. This was the second time she had been caught and it was starting to get annoying! She had to be more careful if she wanted to get better at this journalism thing. "SO YOU ARE THE ONE DOING SOMETHING BAD....NNNNOT ME" her voice was trying to be strong but she was just not being believable. Looking at the bag she slowly looked back to Silvio thinking her way out of this not so great situation. "Knowledge is power Silvio......I could get you kicked out of camp. Plussss my work keeps people safe and you are hiding things" She paused before she nodded "Yeah do you want to live in the world with monsters and always having to look over your shoulder?" Then walking out she wiggled the bag as if to get him to think, the brank still pointed at her. "What is it going to be Silvio?" 

The girl did have a point, he could get kicked out for owning recreational pots. Silvio did not want that to happen of course, he had been there for years already and it was his home, he did not want to get kicked out. The thought of having to leave the place scared him more than the thought of the monsters waiting for him out there. He rolled his eyes and let out a tired sigh, "Ugh, okay fine, I'll let you go, what do you want? Why were you looking through my stuffs?" he said defeatedly as he dropped and sat on his bed. "And can I have that back, please?" he pleaded while extending an arm out. He really did not have the energy to fight and argue he just wanted to chill out. 

• Haha 1

Seeing that her plan had indeed worked, the child of Athena was standing tall as thinking on her feet was a specialty! "ummmmm yeah" she started as she did not think her plan would work so she had to think fast "What is your past?....I I I have tried finding out but not even the cabin leaders will talk about it." Was he like a Serial Killer or something??? She had to know of course! This place was her home and the only safe place she had in the entire world so she wanted to make sure all those here were safe as well. "Fine" he said starting to hand it back when another thought hit her "Ummm what is smoking Mary Jane like?" her curiosity peaked. Waiting for an answer she held it as she had never done any sort of drugs ever. I mean Samantha would kill her right? 

Silvio let out an amused breath as she asked him that, oh he knew why the cabin leaders would not want to talk about it. "You could have just asked y'know," he said, he could be open to people if it was requested, the only thing he could not do was being vulnerable. He could share his entire life story with someone but if they showed him any sign of sorry or remorse for him he would feel annoyed and irritated. "Thank you," he thanked her as she handed him back the bag of weed. He chuckled when she called it that, Mary Jane, "Why don't you try figuring it out yourself," he smiled, "Plus you'd probably need it if you want to hear the story I'm about to tell.".

From the box she found the weed, was sheets of circular papers, he took two sheets and laid them beside him on his bed. He opened the bag of plant cannabis and began to slowly pour it in a line on both sheets. He finally rolled them both up so now it looked kind of like a cigar. By the way he moved you could tell that he had done this a bunch of times already. "Here," he said handing her a joint. He took out a lighter from the box before, he placed the roll on his mouth and lighted its tip. As it began to singe Silvio took a deep breath in before puffing a smoke out, it had a very foul stench but he was used to it by now. He handed her the lighter and walked up to the window and opened it wide. Expecting her to do the same as he did and did not need any further instructions on how to smoke a joint.

"Oh yeah what's your name by the way," he said as he went back to sit on his bed, knees up and back against the wall.

• Haha 1

If it was one thing she had learned from her time at camp, it was some liked to keep their secrets. But Silvio said she could have just asked him. Her face fell a little as she nodded to say she understood. "Some well like to do evil things in the dark" pausing for a moment she looked around "I didn't know if you killed people with how cold you are?" That was when she realized what she had just said which was analytical but not really a good social thing to say "Not saying being cold is a bad thing or that you are bad I was just ...welllll." Might as well put a sock in her mouth to make her stop digging this hole she was putting herself into!

"What?" Sage was confused at first when he said why doesn't she find out....how would she do that. That was when the light bulb clicked on in her head. OH SHIT HE MEANS FOR ME TO SMOKE IT WITH HIM!!!!  "Ohhhhh okay then I will but you will have to show me....I have well don't know much about it all." As if on cue, Silvio moved to get it ready for them. Her eyes watching as he put it in the sleeves and then rolled it into a blunt in a cigar shell that is! "Thanks" her voice was surprised as her grabbed the joint in front of her. It took no time for him to light his but a she grabbed the lighter she had a hard time getting it to flick on. "Gosh darn it" she said as she fought with the thing. But after a minute she got it to go as she then put her mouth to the joint as he inhaled. The smoke felt weird going into her lungs which was only in there for a moment before she began to cough it out. "Ahhhh " she said before trying to say her name "SAGE" she said coughing more. Looking at the joint in her hand she looked bewildered. Then putting her mouth on it again trying to not cough it out this time. But walking over and sitting close to Silvio. 

Silvio just raised an eyebrow when she mentioned things about killing people and being cold. He grinned a little, amused. He could understand how someone who barely knew him would think something like that. But those who had spend a lot of time with him knew just how sweet and gentle he was. As the girl in his room continued to talk Silvio learned a lot about her personality and how silly she was.

When she struggled with the lighter, he was kind of amused again. With a grin he said, "You know you're kinda cute,". Did he mean to say something flirtatious? Probably not, did he mean it? Yes. He laughed when she coughed out her name, "Well okay SAGE," he tried to imitate her coughing her name out as if to tease her. A smirk running along his cheek. 

He took another puff, closing his eyes as he felt the smoke in his lungs and the calming effect it had on his brain. "Well let's see, my past huh." he paused a bit, staring at the wall opposite of him, but you could tell that he was not really looking at the wall, it was like his presence disappeared for a moment. "So my father worked with a drug lord, planted poppies for their opiods," he took in another smoke from the joint, "Then he had me, broke a deal with the drug lord, we spent our entire lives together running away from them," he continued, smoke coming out from his mouth, eyes still staring ahead looking at nothing and not blinking. "They eventually caught up, tied my old man to a chair in our own living room, beat him senseless, his teeth painted red with blood, eyes nowhere to be seen from the purple bruises, they did a bunch of things, torture stuffs, while they made me watch the whole thing before finally killing him off," his tone was neutral, no emotion whatsoever in it. "Then they took me and wanted to raise me as their own, another worker for their dirty work. But something happened and their vehicle crashed, so I took the opportunity to run, I ran through the dark forest," he went quiet momentarily, "I ran for days," his words lingered. Then as if he came back in touch with his body, his eyes came back to life, he continued, "But yeah then a hellhound attacked me and a satyr saved me and took me to camp." he finished then took a deep drag from the joint. 

"Any questions?" he looked at her.

• Like 1

Was it the fact that she was nervous or that felt like she had to talk to keep Silvio talking too??? Either way she was her normal weird self as she said things with ZERO filter of course. Never in a million years did she think she would ever smoke the marley jane or whatever you call it. What would she do if Samantha smelled it on her when she got back to the Athena cabin. OH DEAR GODS NO! The paranoia was taking over for sure as the feeling of feeling lightness took over her body.  It was as if the anxiety was leaving her body, a moment at a time. 

Maybe it was the fact that he was joking with her maybe it was the mary jane that had her relax as she sat next to Silvio. "Okay okay" she laughed as she looked at the older camper next to her. Now that she was closer to him she took in his features. He didn't look as scary as she used to think. Even his smile put her at ease as she listened to him. Every so often she would take a puff as it seemed that Silvio story got more and more serious. Just like so many of the campers here, his story was one of tragedy.....like a lot of it was scary and sad. Sage was trying to analyze him as he spoke to see if he was lying to her but this was too real to him. Even he was cold from emotions when he told it as he dealt with the trauma of what was his life!

"I'm so sorry" was all she could get out as tears were in her eyes. Why did they all have to have such fucked up lives??? There were words in her mind that she was trying to form but it was as if they were not enough. "I" she started to say but then that thought she felt was not the thing to say. "I don't I mean" she stopped herself again "my life was never that bad" she said feeling as if that was the thing to say "My dad just wished I was never born and not his burden" the pain of those words seemed still to burn her inside. Never wanted from the Gods or her father. Looking down she was not trying to compete with his story but to tell part of hers for him to get to know her. "I have always just wanted camp to be a safe place for demi-gods....so i keep files to try and protect my only home I have ever felt wanted and loved at." Her face turned towards him "only loukas knows that and now you." 

Important Information

Terms of Use