bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Iris Message to Lilythe

It had been sometime since he had left the camp. He had promised Lilythe that he would keep in touch. Honestly, he had been lost in his own head and he didn't know what to do about it. Now that things were fixed up, he was able to do what he needed to do. He knew what he needed to do. He needed to get back to camp now and show Lena that he was sorry. Though that was going to be easier said than done. He bite the big one with her, and now they were having a child together. Which of course took a toll on him as well, but he was better now. He had even gotten them an apartment; it was still pretty bare, but he was working on that at the moment. It had a bed and a TV in it.

He had been walking around the area trying to find a place where he could send an Iris message to Lilythe. It had been a long day and he was ready for anything that came his way. He had already fought a couple of monsters, but he wouldn't tell her that at the moment. He had taken care of the problem that she had asked him too. He found a fountain and walked up to it finding the spray at just the right angle and found the rainbow in the mist. He dug in his pocket and pulled out a drachma and tossed in. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering." He muttered closing his eyes and then opening them. "Show me Lilythe at camp half-blood." he said and waited for the woman on the other side to accept his message. Was he going to get yelled at? Maybe. Did he need it? Again maybe. 

@ Lilythe RaynePegasus.png

Lilythe had just spent some intimate time with Shadow. She felt like she was always with him now. But this time it was by her choice, at least that was what she believed; unaware of the magic that Shadow had been working in the background. She had thrown on her clothes and was headed back to her cabin from the Hecate cabin when a rainbow and shimmer of mist appeared before her. Glad it wasn't a few minutes ago or that could have been very embarrassing. She thought to herself. Turning towards the Iris message, she began. "Hello?" Before long the clear image of Mateo Sanz appeared before her."Mateo! Where the hell have you been? Your brother and I have been worried sick!"

Lilythe had been the 'camp mom' for as long as anyone could remember. Nobody left at camp had been there longer than her, and very few were left who had been there as long. As leader of the Hermes cabin every camper passed through her doors at one point or another. So she looked after all of them as if they were her own. And anyone dating Lilythe would need to know and understand that. Whether or not Shadow had actually worried about Mateo's safety, only he could truly know. But he had at least done his part in supporting Lilythe through her worry and validating her. Only he would know if that was all an act or not, and Lilythe wasn't in the right frame of mind due to his spells to question it.

"Are you hurt? Should I send some more campers to come support you? Oh I knew I should have sent three. Always send three! She thought aloud. Three was a magic number in ancient Greece. All quests were done in sets of three, with the exceedingly rare exception of when it was seven. Lilythe had only seen a prophecy for seven once in her entire time at camp. Every other prophecy had always been three. That's why quests were always done in groups of three. Sure, this hadn't been a quest per se, but now Lilythe was wishing she had treated it like one. If Mateo was injured she would only blame herself. And if he wasn't injured, he had better have a damn good excuse for worrying her like this.

And Helena... Poor, pregnant, and heartbroken Helena. She hadn't heard from Mateo yet. That was the main reason Lilythe had been so worried. Mateo had seemed so determined to make things right with her before he left, so when Helena never got a letter from him, Lilythe began to get incredibly worried, and assumed the worst. She was relieved to see he was alive, but she could already feel the anger building if he didn't have a good excuse for not contacting her yet.

He heard her before he seen her, and he knew that he was going to get it from her. Honestly, did he blame her for it? No. Did he need it coming from her, no but he was going to get it anyways. He raised an eyebrow when she said that she and his brother had been worried about him. Now which brother? Well, he guessed that there was only one brother that she really hung out with. Shadow. "I'm sorry about that." he muttered out while biting his lip. He should have messaged her as soon as he was able to honestly. He knew better than to keep her waiting. She was his charge, and he knew that she would have thought the worst. And honestly, he was right. The Mom of the camp was a big one to piss off. 

Her questions soon came, and he sighed. She was more worried about him at the moment then being pissed off. That was a good thing. She went on as he opened his mouth to chat back but closed it to let her finish her thought. "No, I'm not hurt, nothing that didn't already heal up that is." he told her with a smirk. Most of them go hurt and he had used his meds to heal him anyways. "No!" he rushed out. "I've gotten it all done." he said in a fast tone. "I've been working and apartment hunting for..." he began and sighed a little. "She's going to be mad, but I got us a place here in the city." he told her with a small sigh. "I don't wanna have to take up the big house with all of us." he said that was if Helena even took him back from the stupid shit that he did. He gave her a small smile before speaking again. "I'll be coming back soon. Just working on getting things in there now. I have it pretty much filled." he nodded his head a little. "Thanks for the job though." he told her with a smile. 

Lilythe gave a sigh that was somehow simultaneously relief and exasperation. She was grateful that Mateo was okay. She was even impressed that he was thinking about building a real future with Helena, it seemed. But she still wished he would have checked in before running off and doing all of this. "Well... as long as you're safe. But yeah, if I'm grumpy I'm sure Helena's going to be even angrier. You better get in touch soon." Lilythe said, her tone very much taking on the 'camp mom' persona that she had. "You'd be safer in Camp Half-Blood, but... I understand." She said with a soft smile.

"You're still going to keep doing the job, yeah?" She smirked. "Because I think Argus is appreciating the help coming from someone that isn't a harpy." It was her way of lightening the mood. Now that everything was okay, she was happy enough to let him do whatever it was that he wanted. She wasn't his actual mother, after all, and he was an adult now anyway. He didn't really need her permission or approval, so pretending he did wasn't going to do any of them any real good. "When are you coming back next? Do you need me to bring Helena to The Big House? She's been hiding out in her cabin mostly since she's starting to show..."

Important Information

Terms of Use