bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Making money off pain

Dustin Graves

It had been a pretty interesting day for Dustin. He had a lot going on and he was sure that there would be more coming. He had spent all night helping the new campers and he was ready for that to end, as it wasn't his favorite thing to do at the moment. He would rather spend time training and things like that. The last little bit, he had been walking around the area trying to figure out something to do. He had no idea what to do and since it was Krystal's turn in the big house, he couldn't be with his girlfriend at the moment. Which blowed big time and he was sure that Liam was off with Novalie somewhere. Benji. Well he had no idea where he was. Maybe he could go and look for him around the camp. Surely, he wasn't far. Benji had been his other brother that he had gotten pretty darn close to. It was nice to have a couple of his siblings that worked good as friends as well. Not to say that his other siblings didn't work well, it was just different with them. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked around and thought that it would be easy to just jog around trying to find the other guy. He ran around and finally came to a stop when he saw a familiar face. "Benji!" he yelled getting some strange looks from some of the other campers. He shook the looks off and ran over to him. "What's up man?" he questioned curiously. 

@ Benji Baker

• Like 1

Benji had been meditating in one of the quieter spots of the camp trying to reign in his fiery temper. The tranquility of the forest surrounding him, combined with the sounds of the distant water lapping the shores of the nearby lake, provided a stark contrast to his usual life filled with combat and challenges. Taking these moments for himself had become a routine lately – a way to introspect and reflect on his actions, trying to find balance in a life that always seemed to be teetering on the edge of chaos. It never seemed to work...

Hearing Dustin's shout Benji's eyes snapped open, what little serenity he'd been trying to achieve shattered. The surprise quickly turned into a smile though. "Dustin! You always have this knack for finding me when I'm trying to find myself," Benji quipped, stretching his legs out as he rose to his feet. He dusted off his pant. "Just taking a break from the usual. Needed some space to think, you know? Everything's been so... intense lately." He sighed and then smirked, nudging Dustin with his elbow. "So, what trouble have you gotten into today without your trusty sidekick?"

• Like 1

Dustin's hands came up to his head and rubbed the back of it for a moment. "You mean you don't know yourself?' he said teasingly though he knew what his brother meant. It was funny to him though. What could be going on that he needed to find himself about. "What's going on?" he asked finally now curious about his brothers words. If he knew anyone, it was his brothers, better yet.. Benji and Liam. He knew them like he knew that back of his hands. It wasn't like they could keep things from each other. He hated that. Honestly. Because he was there to help his cabin, being the cabin leader that was. He needed to, to be able to keep the peace in it...so to speak. He laughed as Benji nudged him with his elbow. "What do you mean?" he said with a smirk. "Me and Krystal are doing just fine." he mused knowing that was what he was talking about. It was funny to as the least. With out her, Dustin had a hard time with everything. Even now that he had her back it was getting just a little better. "You're not salty are you?" He teased his brother some. "We really need to get you a girl to have fun with." He said rolling his eyes. 

Benji raised an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth twitching into a smirk. He leaned back, feigning exaggerated contemplation as he gazed up at the clear sky, giving Dustin a side glance. "Ah, women at camp," he began, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "because, you know, that's just what I need in my life right now: more drama." He chuckled, shaking his head. Benji was no stranger to the complexities of camp relationships, having had his fair share of flirtatious encounters, but he'd always managed to keep things casual, avoiding the deeper emotional entanglements that seemed to ensnare many of his fellow campers.

He looked directly at Dustin, his eyes teasing but a hint of sincerity lurking beneath. "You might think having a girl by your side makes things easier, but I've watched enough soap operas unfold here to last a lifetime." Benji paused, the mirth fading from his eyes just a touch as he reflected on his own "soap operas". Between women like Abby and Novalie he was learning first hand the emotional entanglement that could happen when things started to go beyond the physical. "But hey, if you ever need a break from all the lovey-dovey stuff, just remember your perpetually single brother is here to pull you back to reality." He grinned, playfully punching Dustin on the arm. "Until then, enjoy your romantic bliss, Cupid."

Important Information

Terms of Use