bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

So much hair!

Octavia Davis

@ Levi Jones

Today was the day that she had gotten an early start to her day. Even decided that she was going to do her own hair. Even though she was nine years old, she still had so much help with it due to the fact that her hair was down past her butt. She, at the moment had a brush in one of her hands and a strand of hair in the other as she brushed it slowly. She was huffing and puffing about how she could get all this done within the right amount of time. Well, before the others started waking up in the cabins. She pulled hard and let out a little scream as she pulled the brush through some tangles. "Ugh!" she groaned out and raised her arm to throw her brush across that way. "I've had it." she muttered to herself as she watched through the tangled hair as the purple brush bounced a couple of times on the ground. She huffed and crossed her arms. 

Levi had gotten an early start to his day, wanting to take a nice relaxing run around camp. He had come up on the big house, just in time to be hit in the foot by a small purple brush, and the small sound of a huff coming from a small girl, who had her arms crossed. Bending over, he picks the brush up and walks toward the young girl, "Is everything alright sweety?" he says with a smile, squatting down to become eye level with her. He reaches up and tucks some of the girls tangled over behind her ear. Giving a soft sigh "I'm Levi, what's your name?" he questions her, as he puts two and two together, understanding why the girl was upset. 

Standing back up, he holds his hand out to her "Come on, let's go inside and I'll help you with your hair." Levi has always loved kids, whether it be his siblings or a younger camper. 

Edited by Levi Jones
  • Like 1

She knew that throwing her brush wasn't something that she should have done, but she was so fed up with the amount of hair she had on her head, though she wouldn't cut it because she loved it so much. So, there she was in a dilemma. Not knowing what she should do but just stand there. she was just about to go over to pick up the brush when she heard a voice calling out to her. she blinked and moved her hair out of her face to see a really pretty guy talking to her. Her eyes widened a little and she blinked for a second trying to make sure that he wasn't some angle in the camp. Were they real to? She smiled at him as he got closer to her and bent down eye level with her. He tucked some hair behind her ear as she just stared at him. She was amazed by the way he looked. When he spoke again, she was able to come out of her mesmerized state. "I'm Octavia." she told him with a wide smile. 

She watched as he stood back up and held his hand out to her. She looked at it curiously before taking it and nodding as he told her that he would help her take care of her hair. "Do you know how to braide?" she questioned him curiously.

Taking her hand, Levi leads her into the big house. "That's a very pretty name, I'm Levi. It's nice to meet you sweetheart." he says with a smile. As they walked into the house, he led her over to a bar stool. "Climb up" he pats the seat. Once she is up on the stool, Levi pulls her hair back away from her face, and slowly starts to brush through her tangled hair, holding it in his hand, as to not pull too much on her hand. "Yes, I can. I have to many sisters to not know how" he says with a laugh. Levi took his time, as he gently brushed out her hair. "Your hair is beautiful sweety, but it is a lot for such a small girl, have you ever cut it before?" he asked her, just curious and wanted to make conversation with her. 

Even with being as careful as he was trying to be, one tangle was just not having it, and the brush tangles into her hair with it. His eyes go wide, and sighs, "Umm, well this is a first" he laughs as he starts to work at trying to untangle the brush. 

• Like 1

She was led into the big house, and she glanced up at him as he spoke to her. "Nice to meet you to Mr. Levi." she told him with a bright smile. She walked up to the bar stool and got up on it, so that she would be a nice height for him to help with her hair. There was a lot of it, and she didn't know what she was going to do with it but that was just about it. She giggled when he told her that he did know how to braide and that he had to many sisters not to know. The smile never left her lips. He went to talk about her hair and even brought up the fact that she should cut it. "OH no no." she said shaking her head. "I like it long, but it gets to be a little too much. Maybe I should cut it though. Can you cut it a little." she turned to look at him for a second before turning back around. "I still want it a little long but maybe not past my butt like it is." she told him as she slumped a little in the chair. 

She allowed him to brush her hair and her head would move whenever he pulled on the tangle, but something was wrong. He had said that it was the first and her eyes widened. "Did it get caught?" she question curiously though a little worried about it. "My hair is a mess." she said with a pout. 

Levi chuckled at being called 'Mr. Levi' "just Levi is fine, sweety" he says with a soft voice, as he worked at getting the hair untangled from her brush. Working carefully, he slowly got the brush unstuck and went back to brushing her hair out. Working his way around, grabbing small chunks of hair at a time to brush out, so not to tangle the brush again. Having little sisters and having long hair himself, he was pretty good at doing different hair styles. His sister would bug him to braid their hair, or trim it, or just brush it out and Levi also agreed because he liked to take care of his sisters. This was the first time though that he was helping a little girl, outside of his family. Seeing her upset he wanted to make her smile. 

Octavia surprised Levi when she asked him if she could cut a little off, for not really knowing him she seemed to be pretty trustworthy to let him cut her hair. Luckily for her though Levi was pretty good at trimming up dead ends and simple haircuts, nothing to fancy thought. "Let me see if I can find some scissors, and I can trim your hair up sweety". Finishing up brushing her hair, he walked off to find some scissors. After a couple minutes he was back next to Octavia with a smile "found some" he exclaimed, grabbing a chunk of hair he put it between to fingers and ran his fingers down the length of her hair until there was about an inch, pulling it over her shoulder to show her "more or less sweety? this is about an inch if I cut it off here".

Important Information

Terms of Use