bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

So this is how it all started....

Kendall Ray

17 year old Kendall

Her 17th birthday had come and gone and she was feeling great about herself. She had been waiting for this day for what seemed liked forever. She was out of her Junior year now, going into the summer right before her senior year. Which was something that she couldn't help but wait for. Even though she hated school, like most did as it was who they were, she was looking forward to what would happen during the summer. She had noting really planned but she would be going back to camp until the next year of school started. Which would only be for a couple months but she would take what she could. She smiled brightly as she entered the big house and walked around to the back, getting to the camp itself. her bunk was calling her name already and she was ready to see some of the people that were there. Once her feet hit the ground of the camp yard, she raised her hands to pull her hair back into a messy bun. This year had been particularly great for her since things had grown for her. Which was great. It meant that people would pay attention to her other than for a weapon that she could make. She dropped her stuff off her cabin and headed to the food hall. She knew that there was going to be something left over from lunch since she had gotten there a little later than normal. Finding some of the food still there as there were still some people still eating, she walked over to grab a plate and started putting food on it and walked over to where they gave some to their parents as an offering. She closed her eyes for a moment before putting some of her food in the fire before walking off to her table. He was starving. 

Shadow always loved the school year, it meant most of the younger campers were gone, mainly one specific one that would always fallow him around like a lost puppy. She was cute, but annoying always following him around, and she was pretty young, so he had always kept his distance from her. He wasn't sure how old she was, he never bothered to ask her, he always just tried to ignore her. This summer came to fast, now he didn't have to stay at camp, but it was home, and he really didn't care to wonder out of camp, unless he had to. He always kept to himself, unless someone piqued his interest. 

He had arrived late to the food hall, to miss the rush of all the other campers. There was still a few left but more seats to sit by himself, as he walked in, he noticed a girl that had just sat down with her own food. Her long hair was falling over her face, so he couldn't fully see who she was. Walking over to grab some food for him, he packed his plate full of food, and then walked over to the girl sitting by herself, plopping down in front of her. Curious as to who she was, since he couldn't see her face when he walked in. "Hello, how are you?" he says, as he sits down across from her.

• Like 1

She was eating some of the fruit from her plate when someone sat in front of her. She blinked and looked up with a look on her face that said what the hell. She moved her hair from her face as she looked up and noticed Shadow there. She blinked a little and swallowed the food that was in her mouth. "Hey.." she looked around, trying to see if there where some cameras around or something. Because if she was honest there was no way that he was going to be sitting here talking to her. "What are you doing here?" She questioned him curious. She had no idea what he wanted, or even if he had remembered who she was. It had been sometime since she had been near him. A couple years. She hadn't really looked for him for a while, which was a shocker now. Did he even know who she was at this moment. Not that she didn't like the fact that he would come along and say hey to her. She liked that a lot.  

Shadow took a bite of his when the girl looked up, pushing her hair out of her face and he nearly choked on the bite of food. Coughing slightly, he swallowed it down, and just stared at her for a moment. "Oh, umm it's you" he says in total shock, he had no idea that she had returned to camp. She had grown up quite a bit, and if he was being honest with himself, she was in fact very beautiful. But looks aside all he could remember was how annoying she once was, and he really didn't care for her. Now, he found him in a situation that he didn't know how to get himself out of. "I, uh, you have grown" he stumbles over his words. Maybe she has changed since she left here, he thought to himself. 

"What am I doing here, I should be asking you that same question. I didn't know you returned to camp" he says with a smirk. "I just came to eat, I didn't realize I was going to run into you" with a smile he picks his fork up and takes another bite of his food, not sure what to say now.

Important Information

Terms of Use