bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Enjoying some brother time

Levi Jones

Levi had been the only son of Aphrodite at camp for quite some time, he was surrounded by sisters. Not that he complained, he loved his sister's they were all amazing and he would do anything for them. When Miro came to camp and was claimed by their mom, Levi was excited to have a brother here at camp. It had been 3 years since Miro came to camp, and even though he hung out with each other, it was usually just at the cabin, talking and relaxing. When Levi went out and wasn't usually to do things that his brother could tag along with. Now that he has honestly settled down, because of Mckayla, he decided that him and Miro were going to have a day together, and do whatever he would like to do, maybe even cause some trouble. 

@ Miroslaw Mihailov

Miro was happy that his brother Levi had asked him to spend some time together, he certainly liked his sisters but, at times, he felt a little lonely, without a point of reference, he had already spent some quality time with his brother sure, but it had been a long time and he missed being with him. When Levi asked him he went mad with joy and started thinking of different things to do, he was mostly a quiet person but his siblings knew that sometimes he likes to amuse himself by causing trouble. He chuckled at the thought as he knocked on his brother's room, it was like his, only it showed more years of use. "Ready to go out?" he couldn't wait for the day to begin. He himself had dressed well, like a self-respecting son of Aphrodite, had good taste in fashion but his wardrobe had also been greatly expanded by his sisters. He had fun with them, but with Levi the situation was different, he was a role model for him.... he wanted to spend some bro-time.

Levi laughed as he heard the knock and then before he could even tell him to come in, he was already opening the door, ready to go. He loved that his brother was so excited to spend time with him. He smiled at Miro and nodded, he was already dressed and was getting ready to head out to get Miro, but Miro bet him to that. "Alright, lets go then" he says walking out of his room, and into the hallway headed toward the door of the cabin. Grabbing the door Levi opens it letting Miro go out first "Lead the way" he says with a smile. "So, what are we getting into first?" he questioned his little brother. 

Levi was pretty excited to see what Miro would come up with for them to do. As they both left the cabin, Levi smiled to Miro following along side of him. "Thanks for agreeing to spend the day with me Miro, I'm very happy we get to have some much needed brother time" he says sincerely. 

Miro smiled very happy when he saw Levi already prepared in his room, he didn't want to wait, this day was just him and his brother and he wanted to spend it all, not wasting even a minute.  He sheepishly thanked Levi when he ushered him through the door first, chuckling at the fact that he should "lead the way", he watched in admiration as they arrived at the exit of their cabin.  He widened his eyes: "Can... I decide? Really? Well I know you like to play jokes and you're good too so.... would you like to have some fun with me? But in short, you can also decide..." he turned around his thumbs embarrassed as he said it, he didn't want Levi to do something he didn't like because of him.  

He just wanted to have fun with his brother, have a nice day with him and blushed a little at Levi's compliment.  "Hey... I'm also super happy at the idea of spending some time with you, alone, me and my big brother!"  and he smiled at him.

Levi laughed giving Miro a big smile, when he basically turned his own question around onto him. Miro did have a fun idea to pull a prank on someone, but on who, is the question. Levi liked to play little pranks, but they were usually done on his sisters, because that's just how he loved to pick on them and be able to interact with them without having to go with them and their friends and stuff. Looking around to see who was out, and what they could possibly get into, he turned back to Miro "Ok, ok I'll pick, but you have to at least pick who you want to pull a prank on, or it can be a group of people too" he says with a smile. 

"Usually, our sisters are on the end of my pranks" he laughs with a smirk on his face. Levi started thinking about what he had back in the cabin that they could use for a prank. Shaving cream, but what else? he thought to himself. They may need to head back into the cabin, of course there were ways to prank without using something they had. "Hmmm" he said to himself, as Miro thought about who he wanted to prank.

Miro smiled the biggest smile and reached out to Levi, looking at him with a huge gaze and stars in his eyes, he loved his older brother, even though they hadn't spent much time together in the last few months and yet Miro really appreciated every time he was there. 'it was time just for the two of them. He also desperately wanted his approval and that's why he wanted to prove to him that he was good at pranks! He was ready, all he had to do was think of a target... the sons of Apollo perhaps making something disappear from their cabin? Or detonate some bombs from Ares' boys... no, he didn't want to die, Miro shuddered for a minute. He also knew that his brother had played many pranks on their sisters so no... "What do you say... about the Hermes cabin?" then he laughed when Levi commented. “Yeah, it's so fun with them, but I love them, and I don't want to make them mad,” and he chuckled a little. As he saw how Levi prepared himself and thought hard about the prank, how he worked hard to do something for himself... he smiled so much. And in no time at all, his arms were on Levi's chest, hugging him, he loved him so much.

Levi laughed at his brother's comment about not wanting to make their sisters mad. "Aww come on, but they are so much fun to piss off" he retorted, but honestly he didn't want to piss off them off either, and he really wanted fresh meat to mess with. Thinking about what Miro said about the Hermes cabin, Levi kind of like that idea but he knew messing with them would mean retaliation from them. Did he really want to deal with that? They were way better at mischief just because of their godly parent. "Ok, listen if we do the Hermes cabin, we have to do something crazy and it can't be traceable back to us in any way! Got it?!" he told his little brother, with a slightly stern look, because he really didn't want the pay back or worse they get their sisters and then we have to deal with the wrath of them. 

Important Information

Terms of Use