bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Love's Agony: Trials of Heartbreak

Liam Santos

Liam was out in the Arena as always but today he felt himself more angry than normal. Why was life so difficult????? He thought everytime he jabbed at the air as he was boxing today. Kicking in the air he wanted to scream as the thoughts of his life were coming back. Trying to push them out he knew he needed to tell Novalie about the kiss that happened with Henry. Doing a left jab he was PISSED that he liked her. She was a prat and that was it right? Girls were so confusing plus he had never made things with Novalie final, but this would still hurt her if she found out. Knowing that Sage girl, it would be known all around camp by now. SHIT what was he going to do? FUCKING HELL MAN!!!! "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he let out like a roar of anger. He was fuming that he didn't even get himself at all. 

@ Novalie Abrams

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

She hated being the laughing stalk of the whole camp. And all thanks to Liam who honestly couldn't keep his dick in his pants. She huffed out loud as she walked past a couple of people that were talking about the kiss that Sage had been spreading around the camp. Of course, it was her that done it. And THANK YOU DUSTIN!!! For pairing her up with Herny in their practice. She hated her life at the moment. She was raving at the moment. Still dressed in her yoga pants and sports bar, showing off her toned body. She wanted to curse Liam, she wanted everything he ever loved to burn in front of him. She would be like that character in her favorite comic. Harley Quinn. She would be laughing like a crazy psycho with no cares in the world.  But she couldn't be like that because she had that good girl... fuck being the good girl. Who said that all Aphrodite children had to be this good person. She could have her dark side, and this... oh this was thanks to Mr. Liam Santos. He could thank the gods that she wasn't as powerful as he was. He should be glad that she was part of the weaker campers. She growled a little as she walked past more campers who watched her with pity in their eyes. She walked to the training arena. Wanting a workout without anyone around, but the roar that came from there let her know really fast that she wasn't going to be alone. Oh no, she was going to be right with the person that she didn't want to see at the moment. She stopped and watched him for a moment before she marched down the hill till, she found a spot to stand. One that made her just a little taller than him for a moment. "Oh, angry, are we?" she called out to him in a tone that said that she could really careless about his feelings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Liam froze mid-punch, his body tensing as Novalie's voice pierced through his rage. He turned to see her standing there, looking both stunning and infuriatingly composed. His chest tightened, a mixture of guilt and frustration boiling within him. "Novalie," he muttered, his voice low and strained. "I... I need to talk to you." He let out a frustrated sigh, wiping sweat from his brow. He wanted to explain, to make things right, but the words were caught in his throat. He realized how much he had messed up, and now, facing her wrath, he felt completely exposed. "Novalie," he began again, trying to steady his racing thoughts. "I messed up, big time. I kissed Henry, well she kissed me and I can't even explain why. I swear." Liam's eyes pleaded with her for understanding, a rare vulnerability showing through his usually tough exterior. He didn't even know what to do in this moment as things felt all twisted up in a knot. Did he like Henry? No of course not.......but she was frustrating and pretty.....nooo what was he thinking???? 

• Like 1

Watching him freeze mid punch was funny to her. Simple as a couple words would do that to someone. She wondered what was going through his mind at the moment. Was he going to lie to her at this point? Then again what would be the point of doing that when the whole camp had heard about it. Her eyes were opened and the fact that Henry had even told her that it happened. She doubted that she would believe him anyways. To many people heard about it. She didn't trust him as much as she thought that she did. "Liam." she called back to him as she found a seat on the ground. She didn't know what else to do. She raised an eyebrow as he keeps on going on about everything that happened. Well at least he was honest about it. She figured that he would lie about it, maybe she had judged his character a little too fast. Then again, did she honestly even know him at this point? She grumbled a little, rolling her eyes at the same time. She was so over everything that happened today. "OH, I know." she told him as a matter of factly. "I've been hearing all over the camp." She said with a wave of her hand. "Oh, and to make it better, your brother thought that it would be a good idea to put me and your girl toy together in practice." she shot him a death glare. Was she going to take out what Dustin did on him. Oh 100%. She was a little scared of the older boy in his family. "So, tell me." she started. "I thought that I was at least special enough to know first-hand, not being the last one to know." she told him. "We had an agreement." She threw her hand up in the air. "Clearly you don't respect me enough to come to me before the whole camp knew." She was going to cry but fuck if he was going to see her do it. That was going to be to her brother. She knew that he would be able to talk her down from her feelings. 

• Like 1

Liam could feel the anger boiling in him as he felt so frustrated with the whole thing. It wasn't as if he had kissed Henry but she kissed him. UHHHHHHHH that stupid night was full of dumb things that just made him confused on everything in his life. First his dad told him about a war coming and then that thing with Henry he didn't want to speak of. As Novalie spoke, her words sliced through Liam like a dagger. Anger and frustration churned within him, and he struggled to contain his emotions. He clenched his fists at his sides, his knuckles turning white as he fought to keep his temper in check. "You think I wanted this?" Liam snapped, his voice trembling with a mix of anger and self-disgust. "You think I wanted everyone to know? You think I don't respect you enough to tell you first?" His words came out in a rush, his frustration boiling over. He couldn't believe the situation he had landed himself in, and he was growing increasingly furious with each passing second. He took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure but it wasn't happening. "Novalie, I didn't plan any of this. It was a mistake, a stupid, impulsive mistake," he admitted, his voice softer now, laced with regret. "I never wanted to hurt you like this, but I'm human, and I messed up. I'm trying to make it right, but I need you to understand that I never meant for any of this to happen....but if you are too childish to under I can get that". Liam knew he was in dangerous territory as he was just as mad as it felt like she was. 

• Sad 2

Just looking at him, she knew that he was angry. Most of the Ares campers were on a short fuse anyways, but it wasn't like Novalie came here and wanted to play nicely anyways. He knew how to press her buttons and by the gods he was pushing them left and right. She crossed her arms and raised one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows at him. "I don't think you wanted anything Liam." She sighed hard. Maybe it wasn't really his fault. Again, Henry did tell her that she was the one that started the kiss, and she was nothing but pleasant to the girl. WHAT THE FUCK! He didn't mean for it to happen, but it did, and now she was looking like the fool to everyone in the camp. She puffed out her cheeks a little and she let her arms drop from them being crossed. "Well, you could have come to me after it happened. I would have known then..." she told him. Tears coming to her eyes, she didn't want to fight him at the moment. She watched him take a breath and he started in again, she went to say something to him, but his words seemed to come out faster than her mind could think. When he called her childish her mouth dropped. He was blamming her? HE WAS BLAMING HER FOR THIS! Without a second thought coming to her head, she walked up to him and pointed her finger in his chest. "Comment osez-vous me traiter d’enfantin!" (How dare you call me childish!). she yelled. "Je t’aimais et tu es parti et tu as baisé." (I loved you and you went off and fucked up.) She poked his chest a couple times for good messure. "Et vous avez les couilles de me traiter d’enfantin, alors que vous ne pouvez même pas prendre le blâme vous-même." (And you have the balls to call me childish, when you can't even take the blame yourself.) Her tears were flowing from her eyes by this point, and she was so upset. She was the innocent one in the whole thing, yet he was telling her it was more or less her. "Je n’avais rien à voir avec le fait que tu embrasses quelqu’un d’autre. Je ne t’ai pas du tout fait faire ça." (I had nothing to do with you kissing someone else. I didn't make you do that at all.) She huffed out a breath. "You're childish yourself Liam. I was just coming here to speak to you, and you blow up at me like it's my fault." she let her hand drop from touching him and she moved back. "I don't think I can do this right now." she turned her head away from him. 

• Sad 2

The argument escalated faster than Liam had anticipated. Novalie's words cut deep, and he felt a surge of frustration welling up inside him. He couldn't believe she was laying the blame on him for everything that had transpired. He clenched his fists at his sides, his temper flaring. "Stop with that damn French, Novalie!" he snapped, his patience wearing thin. "You always bring it into everything, and it's annoying as hell. Can't you just talk like a normal person for once?" He regretted the words as soon as they left his lips, but he was too angry to take them back. He watched her, his anger still simmering beneath the surface.

"And don't act like you're innocent in all of this," Liam continued, his voice growing harsher. Why must the aphrodite campers always make things so much worse than it is. He was trying to tell her the truth but damn was he angry!  "You might not have made Henry kiss me. Maybe you need to stop being so damn emotional and think for once." He knew he was pushing her buttons, but at this point, he didn't care. The anger and frustration had consumed him, and he couldn't see a way out of the mess they were in.

Important Information

Terms of Use