bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Getting High and some other things.

Gael Masterson

It had been a day like no other. It was different though; something was in the air. Something, different. There hadn't been anything get into the camp in a while that they had to fight off and of course capture the flag was already over for a while. Now there was nothing really to do. So, he was stuck in the Hermes cabin bored out of his mind. He had been laying on the couch with his arm around his face when one of his siblings had come up to him and poked him. He swatted at them and the laughed a little telling him that they had something to tell him and if he didn't want to hear it that was fine. Curious about what was going to be said he sat up on the couch and patted the seat. He only was this way with some people. He couldn't help himself. Especially when he was with his sisters and brothers. They began telling them that they had ran into a girl that asked her to tell Geal to meet in the Tyche cabin. Gael was a little confused at the moment as he couldn't really remember what who was there. He rolled his eyes until the girl said red. Then he knew and smirked at her. He jumped up from the couch and headed over to his bed, pulling out a baggy from his pillowcase before stuffing it in his pocket and raced out the door. 

He raced out of the cabin before he Lilythe could catch him, like normal and headed to the Tyche cabin. He knew that he had to be slick about it. Their cabin leader was James, and he didn't really want to get on his bad side at the moment. Especially when he was going to get high with his sister. He bit his lip a little as he pushed the door to the cabin open. Lucky for him there was no one around the common area. He rushed over to the bedroom where Andralyn stayed and knocked on the door before he walked in. "Sup." he smirked as he turned around and closed the door before he turned back around, pulling the baggy out of his pocket. "So, I hear you needed this tonight." he mused with a smirk on his face. He enjoyed people when they enjoyed something that he liked to do. "Are we the only ones here?" He asked curious if her brothers and sisters were going to be busting through the door anytime. 

• Like 2

Andralyn had a long day, and her luck was probably the worst luck in the world at the moment. She was cursing under her breath walking back to her cabin that night, she had lost a game which costed her something that wasn't even hers. Worst of all, it was James, of all peoples stuff. She didn't tell them that it was up for grabs but they just decided that it was what they wanted, and she couldn't get out of it. So now she was trying to figure out how she was going to get out of this, James already was aggravated with her. That's when she noticed another girl walking around and she realized it was one of Gaels sisters, and she had the perfect idea. Grabbing her attention she told the girl to tell her brother that Red wanted him. She needed something to relax and get her mind off all the crazy stuff of the day, and she knew someone else that would love to come hang out too, so taking a detour Andralyn ran by the Iris cabin, but Petal wasn't back from her days activities, so she left a message with one of her siblings and headed back to her Cabin. 

As she walked into the Cabin it was quite, looking around she was surprised to find her cabin was empty, which was strange but she wasn't going to complain. It just made it even better so she didn't have to worry about James or any other siblings walking it at all. Running to her room, she changed into some comfy sweat pants and a black tank top. She had just plotted onto her bed to wait, when a knock sounded at her door, and then the familiar face walked in. Sitting up with a smile as he holds up the bag, a huge smile comes across her face "yes! I'm in so much trouble!" she exclaims sighing. "I invited Petal too, I knew she'd be down to smoke too! Hope your good with that?" she questions, as she pats the bed for him to come sit down next to her.

• Like 2

Petal was buzzing with energy from the morning sun salutations she'd joined at the edge of the strawberry fields. The yoga session had been an impromptu gathering, filled with happy faces and limber bodies gracefully moving in the golden light. Afterwards she'd headed back to the Iris cabin, where she found a note with her name. "Meet us at Tyche's cabin. Something fun's brewing! –Red," it read. Petal felt a thrill run through her. With her signature colorful dress swaying around her knees, she bounced her way to the Tyche cabin, feeling a sense of anticipatory excitement.

As she reached the Tyche cabin, her instincts told her something unconventional was afoot. Sliding into the cabin like a sunbeam through a cracked window, she knocked lightly on the doorframe of Andralyn's room. "Hey lovelies, I heard the universe singing and it sounded a lot like you two," she beamed, her eyes twinkling at the sight of Gael and Andralyn. Her gaze flitted to the bag in Gael's hand and her eyes lit up. "Oh, are we having a communal journey of the mind tonight?" she teased. Petal gracefully sank onto the mattress next to the two other demigods, crossing her legs and leaning forward with an almost flirtatious air. "So, what's the occasion?" she asked, her voice tinged with genuine curiosity and a playfulness.

• Like 2

Gael couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and tilt his head. "You in trouble. No?" he smirked as she sighed a little. This was red they were talking about here. He laughed when she told him that she had invited Petal as well. He shrugged. "Don't bother me not one bit." he told her honestly. When she patted the bed, he kicked off his shoes, pulling his wallet from his pants, dropping it to the floor next to them and walked over to the bed. He smirked and went all the way in it because he wanted to. "Trying to get comfy you know." he smirked as he began to open the baggy that was in his hand. He was going to be star getting things ready for the three of them. "Think that she'll come?" he questioned as he pulled the grinder out. He glanced up at Red for a moment when the door opened. His eyebrow ticked a little as he turned to look at Petal as she walked through the door. 

The colorful girl finally started talking and he couldn't help but smirk. It had been a little while since they all had been around each other. He enjoyed it very much. It did help his case when the two girls that were in the room and on the bed with him at this moment were pretty good looking. In their own right. A smirk came to his lips as he places the weed on the paper before he started rolling it. "Well Red didn't ask, I just brought it thinking that since she's in trouble." He said glancing at her for a moment. "This would be better than anything." he moved up against the headboard, moving to his side to grab the lighter from his pocket. He glanced up at the girls once more and pointed his finger in a come her motion, telling them to get closer to him. He wouldn't bite. Well, not hard. He would promise nothing. He put the joint between his lips and brought the lighter up, lighting it with ease. He took a in a deep breath, holding the smoke in his lungs for a moment before letting it come out slowly. He hummed a little as he held it out to the next person that would take it. Because if he was being honest with himself. These were two of the best girls in the camp. They weren't afraid of doing whatever. "It's the good stuff." He chuckled looking at the two back and forth. 

• Like 2

Andralyn laughed and stuck her tongue out playful at Gael to his comment. Soon he was on her bed making himself comfy, she's always like the idea of Gael in her bed, he was one of the better-looking guys at camp in her opinion. She watched as he started to get a joint ready, when her attention was pulled to the door, the bubbly colorful Iris girl appeared, her cheerful self was such a contrast to Andralyn but she liked it. Soon all three of them were on Andralyn's bed, she rolled her eyes about being in trouble "This will be the last time I get high for awhile, I'm going to be grounded" she said in an exasperated tone. "I am glad you both could make it thought, you all are pretty much my only friends" she chuckles "putting up with my antics" she continued as she scooted herself closer to Gael when he beckoned them both closer. He lit the joint taking in a long drag, holding it, she smiled at Petal, excited for what the night bring the three of them. When Gael released the smoke, it hit Andralyn's nose as she took in the smell, she could tell it was the good shit before he even said otherwise. He held the joint out and Andralyn reached for it, putting it to her lips she giggled "let the night began" taking in a long drag herself, she held it in her lungs. Turning to Petal she blew the smoke into her face playfully with a laugh, handing her the joint. 

"The fucking best" she said looking back to Gael.

• Like 2

Petal giggled at Andralyn's playful smoke gesture, her redheaded friend was always a swirl of rebellion and playfullness. She took the offered joint gracefully, a painter accepting a precious brush. "Thanks," she winked at Andralyn before taking a thoughtful drag. The sensation was an immediate wash of warmth and relaxation that fit her current energetic, yet mischievous mood perfectly. "Mmm, that's a masterpiece," she nodded to Gael, appreciating the quality.

As she passed the joint back to Gael, she couldn't help but revel in the sense of camaraderie that filled the room. It was a welcome break from the usual demigod chaos—no monsters to fight, no gods to appease. Just a pure, human moment. "Honestly you guys are like the best part of my day, seriously," she grinned, her tone flirtatious but genuine. She leaned in slightly towards the duo, her head slightly tilted. "Being grounded sounds like the perfect opportunity for some inner exploration, doesn't it?" she said, directing the comment at Andralyn but letting her gaze flirt across to Gael as well.

She moved and settled back into a comfy seat facing her two friends, legs still crossed. Her eyes flitted between Andralyn and Gael, eager to see where this night would lead. "So, now that we're all here, what shall we talk about? Any burning questions or secret confessions?" she asked, her voice playful. She was ready for whatever the universe had in store for them tonight.

• Like 2

Gael's eyebrows rose playfully at Andralyn as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Careful there. I might just take that as an invite." he mused with a smirk. He had always thought of her as a go to girl, she was pretty in her own right. One of the hot ones in the camp if of course you didn't count those Aphrodite girls. Those girls would be the death of him. They knew how to have fun and Gael was all about that. His eyes found Andralyn's when she told them that she was going to be grounded. He made a face and rolled his eyes. "Listen here, you gotta stop doing your shit." he chuckled a little and shook his head watching her as she grabbed the joint from his hand. 

He smirked when she said it was the best and he turned to see what Petal was going to do. Of course, she took it. Petal was another one that he could see him having fun with. He liked her attitude with everything. She seemed chill. He liked that about people. He took the joint from Petal as she passed it back to him and he brought it to his lips for a second holding it there so he could move up a little in the bed. He took a drag and held it in before talking in a stranded voice. "I honestly wonder. Where I picked up both up at." he said as he blew out the smoke. He took another puff, holding it in longer before handing it off to Andralyn with a smile. His eyes turned to Petal as she says something about being grounded was the perfect opportunity for inner exploration. He went to laugh, forgetting that he still had the smoke in his lungs and started coughing, waving his hand in front of his face while trying to get himself breathing better again. He returned her gaze she had given him and sent her a wink.

He was starting to feel a little better, more relaxed, mellow. He was enjoying himself with two hot girls. He was living the dream. Well so he thought. His gaze never leaving Petal in the moment since she was the one that was talking. "What kind of burning questions are you looking for there Petal." he mused as his eyes hooded a little. "I have secrets but none I'm willing to confess to the two of you." he told him playfully. He had no idea what they would want to bring out of him, but if they asked and done the right things maybe. "Better yet." he said as he glanced over to Andralyn. "Truth or dare Red." he questions her as he laid his hands on his belly. 

• Like 2

Andralyn laughed and hit Gael's thigh playfully "well your already in my bed" she says teasingly, grabbing the joint from him after he about choked himself. Rolling her eyes, she takes a hit of the joint, holding it in as she spoke "I'll never stop, it's too much fun" she says as she blows the smoking out. Looking to Petal, she smiles as the girl spoke, she was such a sweet girl, Andralyn wondered how they became friends sometimes. Adjusting herself so that she was sitting with her legs stretched out across Gael's lap, she leaned back on one arm, taking another long drag of the joint. Her head tilted back and she held the smoke in as long as she could, before bringing her head back up and blowing it. The weed was starting to hit just slightly, giving her a more relaxed demeanor, as she leaded up to pass the joint over to Petal. "Oooooo secrets! Spill them!" she exclaims with a laugh, a bit of coughing as she pull out the rest of the smoke, she didn't realize she still hand in her lungs. Andralyn always seemed to feel the most comfortable about these two, they were probably her closes friends, and the only ones to really see a side of her that most people never truly get to see of her. 

Andralyn reached out and grabbed Petal's hand, pulling at her to get back on the bed, "We don't gotta be in a perfect circle" she comments with a giggle. Turning back to Gael as he spoke, her smile widened at the mention of truth or dare. "Hell ya! Lets play! No holding back!" she says excited to see where this could take them, they were all already very flirtatious with each other whether they meant to be or not, it was honestly just how they were, maybe they all were a little to comfortable around each other. Andralyn still relaxed back with her legs stretched out, she looked back at Petal "Alright girly, Truth or Dare?" she questions her. She was ready to get the game started.

• Like 2

"Ooh, secrets, huh?" Petal grinned at Gael's words, her eyes twinkling. "That's a bit tantalizing, isn't it? Maybe some other time we can dive into the deep abyss of Gael's mysteries," she said, her voice dripping with playful curiosity. She noted his coughing fit and wink, amused at how quickly the atmosphere had transformed into something so comfortably light-hearted. Being a bit of a hippie herself she picked up on the dreamy, almost ethereal quality that seemed to settle over the room. She felt connected, almost like their energies were mingling, swirling together in a cosmic dance.....probably the weed. Petal let out a delighted laugh as Andralyn yanked her back onto the bed. With her dress fluttering like a kaleidoscope of color she looked every inch the Iris demigod she was; radiant and cheerful. Her eyes met Andralyn's briefly, sharing a silent, empathetic smile as if acknowledging the trouble her friend was but also how much fun she could be too. "I think tonight is less about dredging up the past and more about embracing the now. Don't you agree?" Petal purred as the effects of the weed began to settle in. 

Petal's cheeks flushed a delicate shade of pink when Andralyn mischievously asked, 'Truth or Dare?' She was well aware of Andralyn's flirtatious and unpredictable nature, but the moment called for boldness. Really wanting to impress the group, she met Andralyn's eyes and, with a blend of excitement and vulnerability, simply said, "Dare."

• Like 1

A mischievous smirked played across Andralyn's face as she perked up. She was slightly surprised that Petal would pick dare, she was such a sweet innocent girl, that really didn't strike Andralyn as someone that would go straight for the risky choice right off the bat. Looking from Petal to Gael, she took another hit from the joint, since Petal didn't take it. Holding the smoke in her lungs, she thinks carefully about what she wants Petal to do. The power of picking a dare was a high of itself, Andralyn loved the idea of having that small bit of power. She knew the girl didn't have to do what she wanted, but if you agree to the game, then technically she was supposed to. Pulling her legs from Gael's lap, crisscrossing them, she sits up right blowing the smoke out she giggled "I dare you to sit in Gael's lap!" she exclaims. She could tell Gael was enjoying the company of the two girls, so of course she had to toy with those feelings just a bit. She knew it was an easy dare, but she didn't want to go too far with the very first dare of the night. 

Giving Gael a big smile, she rests her head into her hands, the weed was finally starting to hit making her feel even more relaxed. The weight of the day felt like it was floating away from her, and all she could focus on was the two gorgeous friends she had in front of her at this point. 

• Like 1

Petal felt her heart skip a beat; she had harbored a secret crush on Gael and the dare suddenly felt like a high-stakes theater. "Well, a dare's a dare, but I'm going to need some courage first," she said aloud, covering her nervousness with a laugh as she locked eyes with Gael, giving him a hint of what was to come. Taking the joint from Andralyn she took a hit letting the drug ease her nerves. With a confident, if slightly shaky smile, Petal rose from her seat. She took a deep breath to steady herself before launching into a sultry dance. Her arms swayed fluidly above her head as her hips circled in a rhythmic motion. As she twirled her eyes flirtatiously met each person's gaze but lingered on Gael, subtly communicating her hidden feelings. Then, with a graceful pivot, she transitioned into a sultry body roll, her silhouette a captivating display of allure as Petal's cheeks flushed from the performance and the underlying emotional stakes.

She turned toward Gael and said, "I hope you're ready for some company." With that, she eased herself onto his lap, making sure her movements were as graceful as her dance had been. As she settled in, her eyes met Gael's, and for a brief moment, all the tension and nervousness dissipated, replaced by an exhilarating blend of embarrassment, daring, and a secret delight. Feeling a newfound surge of boldness from her dance and the weed, Petal looked at Gael and said, "I hope this isn't too forward." Before he could respond, she leaned in and planted a quick, but meaningful, kiss on his cheek.

• Like 2

Gael smirked as Andralyn hit his thigh playfully. "Well, then what you going to do about it?" he questioned her even more playfully. He didn't care what they did, but she was being playful and so he was going to be the same way. It wasn't like they hadn't done anything before, what was another time together? He smirked and shook his head at her comment about it being too much fun. "Of course." he mused. Then of course he had to go and open up his mouth about the secret that he held. Both the girls seemed to chime in on that one and Gael couldn't help but chuckle. "Maybe you all should beat it out of me." he teased them. Not that they would beat him for the answers to his secrets. It would be funny to see happen though. Being attacked by two hot girls. Them being on top of him. Minus the hitting and what not, he wasn't really into that. 

Gael couldn't help but watch Petal at the moment as she began to speak about here and now. He nodded his head in agreement. He liked that idea. He wanted to be here more than the past. He didn't want to force on that at all. He however brought up the game and Andralyn had looked over at Petal and asked her truth or dare. Which by the point, Gael was already feeling pretty good and relaxed. When Petal said dare, it made him sit up a little in the bed. He was shocked that she would pick that, what made her want to do that? He glanced over to Andralyn waiting to see what she said. Then the dare came, and Gael's eyes widened. He glanced over at Petal once more and smirked. He wouldn't mind having Petal on his lap. But then he got more than that. A show, her hips moved around, and Gael couldn't help but have his eyes move to them. There was no way this was happening right now. He went to reach out to her but pulled his hand in and gripped the sheets below him. He was going to be good. 

When she was finally done, she looked over at him and sat herself in his lap. He moved his hand around her pulling her back to him, a smirk plastered on his face. Her eyes soon found his and he tilted his head. He went to open his mouth and ask what she was talking about when she ended up kissing his cheek. He blinked in surprise as he didn't know why she had done that but that wasn't going to end there. "Oh no you don't" he said as he lifted his hand to her face and brought her head down to his. "If you're going to kiss me at least do it right." he smirked playfully as he brought his lips to hers, in a hot kiss. He pulled away a couple of second later and smirked at Petal but looked over to Andralyn and winked at her. 

• Like 2

Andralyn smiled brightly, she didn't just get to see Petal sit into Gael lap, oh no. Petal put on a very seductive and cute little show for the both of them. Intrigued, she sat up some from her relaxed position as she watched the girls dress flutter around and cling to Petals curvy body. The high was hitting, along with a rush of excitement that Petal was bringing to the bed. "Damn girl" she says, as she notices Gael's hand start to come up, but he pulls back away, giving him a side glance, she giggles slightly at him. Petal really out did herself, as she slide into his lap, Andralyn watched as Gael pulled her in and she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Andralyn busted up laughing, probably partly the fault of the weed hitting her but also from Gael's response. But, she abruptly stopped her giggle fit when Gael grabbed Petal's chin and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Andralyn's eyes went wide, and small smirk danced a crossed her face, just as she was about to comment on their little kiss, Gael pulled away and winked at her. He winked at her, and for a moment Andralyn was in a slightly trace, she didn't know how to feel about that, but a huge part of her absolutely loved seeing her friends kiss, and Gael winking at her only made it that much more excitable to her. Andralyn squirmed in her spot on the bed, and bite her lip with a small rosy blush coming to her cheeks. 

Trying to play it off, Andralyn shook her head and laughed "Get a room you two" she comments with a bright smile, not even realizing that her rosy cheeks have already shown her true feelings toward what just transpired in her bed.

• Like 2

As Gael pulls her closer and their lips meet, Petal's heart races in her chest with surprise, her thoughts scattering like leaves in the wind. For a moment, nothing else exists but the connection between them. When they part, her cheeks flush with a mix of delight and bashfulness; she can't believe she just did that, but she's also thrilled by the spark she felt. Turning her head slightly, she catches Andralyn's eye and her blush deepens. She knows her friend has a flirtatious nature, and a part of her feels a little self-conscious to have displayed such public affection in front of Andralyn like this. At the same time, she can't deny that being the center of attention, even for just a moment, gives her a thrill. Still sitting on Gael's lap, she decides to keep the momentum going. "Your turn," she says as she runs her finger from his forehead down to the tip of his nose with a little 'boop', looking at Gael while trying to suppress a nervous giggle. "Truth or Dare?" She's aware of the weight of the moment, the electricity in the air, and yet, she feels as if she's on the verge of something new and exciting with the three of them. Her eyes lock onto his, and she can't help but wonder what he will choose.

• Like 2

As he pulled back from her, he couldn't help but smirk as he watched her cheeks flushed. It was kind of cute, if he could say that. There were all kinds of things that were happening in his mind at the moment. Did he want to play this silly little game? No, not really at the moment. He wanted just a little more. Maybe they would be willing to give him some if he had asked just a little nicely. A smirk came to his lips as he heard what Andralyn had said to them. He looked around at the room and laughed. "I mean we are in a room." he told her with a playful wink. "Is someone lonely." he ask again more playful than the last, an arm wrapped around Petal's waist. While the other hand laid on her thighs, having his fingers lightly rub on her leg. He waited for Andralyn's response for a moment noting her red face as well, but turned to Petal when she told him that it was his turn. He blinked and cursed under his breath. He didn't want to go right yet. He wanted to watch the girls play. He was enjoying himself. His eyebrow had raised a little as he felt her run her finger down his forehead to his nose, which he couldn't help but playfully nip at when she booped it. He smirked and titled his head, pulling her closer on top of him with an eyebrow raised. "Dare."

As Gael's arm wraps around her waist and his fingers lightly caress her thigh, Petal feels an unexpected sense of comfort settling in. The weed's effect is now fully manifest, calming her nerves and heightening her senses, making her more attuned to the warmth radiating from Gael. She glances at Andralyn and notices her flushed cheeks, a rare sight that brings a triumphant smile to Petal's lips. For the first time she feels like she's cracked some code, unraveling a small piece of the puzzle that can be Andralyn.

Staying comfortably in Gael's lap Petal contemplates her next move. She wants to keep the momentum, to push the boundaries of this strange but exhilarating game. A daring idea takes shape in her mind, one aimed at Gael but with the secondary intention of making Andralyn blush once more. After all, isn't the point of Truth or Dare to shake things up a little? "Since it's your turn and you chose 'Dare,'" Petal starts, her voice tinged with a little mischief, "I dare you to do something to make Andralyn blush again! Trust me, it's a rare sight and I'm enjoying it." For a moment Petal holds her breath, she's both excited and nervous to see how Gael will react, and more importantly, what he'll do. But there's something empowering about her current situation, something that makes her feel bolder than she's felt in a long time. She locks eyes with Gael, the subtlest of smiles gracing her lips, as if daring him to accept her challenge.

• Like 2

His eyes were locked on Petal at the moment. He waited to hear what she had in store for him, because if there was one thing about it, it was that he wasn't going to shy away from any kind of dare. The truth might be a different story. He would have totally fibbed on that one. He didn't want people in his business. A smirk came to his lips when she had told him to make Andralyn blush again. It was so easy the first time. He laughed and sat there for a moment, thinking of a new way that he could make her blush. It didn't take long till a thought had come to his mind. Within seconds he had Petal, straddling his lap, and moving her to lay down so that her head was placed in Andralyn's lap. His hands on her knees in the moment, then slowly moving down her thighs. "I got your dare." he murmured the smirk never leaving his lips. He pushed himself up lightly to his knees, his hands going a little lower as he reached the red head in question. He brought his lips over to her cheek and moved right for her ear. Nipping at it in the moment. Giving Petal a good look herself. She wanted to see Red's face turn another shade of red, well she was going to get it. He let out a low chuckle in that moment. "So, tell me Red..." he began in a whisper in her ear, as his hands traveled down Petals thighs a little lower. "Being this close to us, do you feel less lonely?" he murmured a little more as he drew little circles with his thumbs around Petal's thighs. He was loving the fact that she had on a dress. "Or is it... you want see more of Petal?" he said nipping at her ear as he went to grab Andralyn's hand and placed them where his hands had been on the colorful girl. One of his hands landed on the bed to keep himself up above Petal and close enough to Andralyn. 

• Like 1

Andralyn was already trying to hide a blush after Gael called her out, asking if she was lonely. Biting her bottom lip, she just cocked her head and smiled brightly at him, as she grabbed the joint from Petal's hand and took another long drag, trying to keep herself from blushing. That's when Petal gave Gael the worst dare ever. Make Andralyn blush. Why does she got to do this to me? she questions herself, as she blew the smoke from her lungs, she chokes going into a coughing fit for a moment. She could feel her cheeks already wanting to flush up, and Andralyn only took the dare as a challenge to not blush. Giving her friends a smirk as she watches Gael reactions, to see what he might do, to try to cause a blush from her. "What the hell" she gasps with a giggle as he moves in one fluid motions positioning Petal's head into her lap. Looking down at Petal she smiles "well hello there" she says with a teasing voice. Her eyes followed Gaels movements, seeing his hands slide down Petal's thighs, she bites her lip, wondering just how soft Petal's skin might be. Her mind started to wander for a minute, but Gael brought her attention back with a nip to her ear, as he whispers into her ear. A low gasp mixed with a soft moan slips out of Andralyn's mouth when he confronted her, she could feel the rush of blood fill her cheeks, she dropped her head back down to no avail because trying to hide it from Gael only meant the bubbly bright-eyed beauty in her lap would see it. 

Before Andralyn could even respond to Gael's comments, he grabs her hands and places them onto Petal's thighs. Andralyn's head shot back up meeting Gael's eyes, her eyes burning with desire, the question she had wondered being answered. The soft pale skin under her hands, she couldn't control herself, without another thought she squeezed Petal's thighs as she kept eye contact Gael. There was no use hiding the blush in her cheeks, they were as red as her own hair at this point. Leaning into Petal's thighs putting some of her wait on to them, she got up next to Gael's ear "are you just as curious to see what she has on underneath?" a playful smirk played a crossed her lips, as she pulled back to look back into his haunting but gorgeous eyes.

• Like 1

Petal felt a complicated tangle of emotions as she finds her head positioned in Andralyn's lap and Gael's hands moving up her thighs. The sensation is both thrilling and nerve-wracking; these were her coolest friends, and the idea of leveling up their friendship in this intimate way created a mixture of anticipation and slight apprehension within her. She was also hyper-aware of how she felt physically: the touch of Andralyn's hands on her thighs and Gael's closeness produced an electricity that made her skin tingle. As Andralyn squeezes her thighs, Petal fails to surpress the urge to gasp "Ahhhhh" she blushed hard after that sound escaped her lips. Her heart was pounding as she processed this new, daring dimension their friendship had ventured into.

This is a point of no return, she thinks to herself. She can't help but note Andralyn's flushed cheeks and the way her eyes burn with a desire that seems to mirror her own. She wonders for a split second if Andralyn is also considering the ramifications of this bold new step in their friendship. The room feels charged with unspoken questions and unvoiced emotions, almost as if time has paused to give them all a chance to back out or dive deeper. In that moment, spurred by a mix of courage and the wish to impress, Petal looks up and locks eyes with Andralyn and then Gael. "I dare you to find out," she says softly, but clearly. Her voice carries a playfulness that barely conceals the undercurrent of earnest curiosity and desire. It's a gamble, an invitation for both of them to explore this uncharted territory with her. She feels vulnerable but empowered, fully aware that her words have set them on a path of new discovery, for better or worse.

• Like 2

The gasp and giggled that came from Andralyn's mouth made him smirk and moved more. He had done something right in that moment, and for some reason he wanted to keep it going. Be damned the game that he had picked out for them to play. Gael couldn't help but chuckle a little as the red head seem tease Petal with a hello there. Gael shook his head a little and smiled at the interaction that they were giving each other. He could totally live with that at the moment. He watched the red head curiously as he ran his hand down Petals thighs and he noticed that she had bitten her lip. The next movement that he had done was the one that made her blush, and he couldn't help but smirk in victory. He had won this one, and there was the fact that she liked it as well. He lifted up to view everything that was happening in their little three some. He watched as Petal seemed to blush as well. As Andralyn squeezed her thighs. Her brought his hands down and around her legs, slowly he began to drag his fingers down the back of her thighs when he noticed just how he had her placed. If they were unclothed things would be a lot more interesting. A smirk came to his lips at the thought as his hand stopped when it touched some cloth. He blinked up and looked at Petal and then turned to Andralyn when she asked him about what is underneath. A shit eating grin made it way to his face and he moved his hands over the panties that were hidden. "I think I know, but why don't you just pull that dress up a little more." he told Red as he looked down at the girl that was stuck between them. Petal had dared them and by the gods he was going to have fun with this. He moved down to whisper in Petal's ear. "Don't worry we can take real good care of you." he said nipping at her ear and moved up waiting for Red to do her job in moving up her dress skirt. His fingers curled around the panties and pulled a little trying to get a reaction from the colorful girl.

• Like 1

Andralyn was excited, she couldn't believe what was going on, or what will ultimately come from this. Her heart was racing, these were her two best friends and now they were about to cross a line. She just wanted to get high and hang out with them, but it seems that all of them had alterative motives. Of course, Gael and her have already crossed that line, but they could still be great friend, as far as Petal though, her and Andralyn have kissed before. Andralyn's mind was racing even with her body relaxed with a spike of lust flowing through her veins. As she tried to short things out, her hands squeezed a little harder, digging her nails into Petal's thighs. Andralyn caught herself staring at Gael watching him run his hands down the back of Petal's thighs. Her eyes began to roam when Gael mentioned pulling the girls dress up. Andralyn's eyes went from her hands at Petal's thighs up her body until she was met with the beautiful bright-eyed girl staring back up at her. Immediately Andralyn's face turned just as red as her hair all over again, but she fought back the shy feeling, biting her lip as she kept eye contact with Petal, she began to slide her hands from the girl's thighs up to the hem of her dress.

Andralyn very slowly began to pull the dress up Peta's thighs, inch by tantalizing inch, for her and for Gael. Just as the hem of the dress got to a point of no return, she smirked at Petal "Oh yes, sweety! We will take great care of you" she repeats in a seductive lust filled voice. Losing eye contact, because well of course Andralyn wants to see too, she pulls the dress up past the Petal's hips, a smirk dances across her face ever so slightly mischievous, as she makes eye contact with Gael and winks. Without warning Andralyn pulls the dress up and over Petal's face, revealing every part of the beautiful girl's pale body, releasing the dress letting it lay over her face. Andralyn puts her hands on the Petal's cheeks, leans down and gives her a small teasing peck on the lips through her dress. "Such a beautiful site, if only you could see it" she whispered her voice laced with a mischievous, playful tone. 

Taking her hands from Petal's cheeks, she ran them down to her breast, small and perky, they were a beautiful round shape that fit into Andralyn's hands perfectly as she grabbed on to them, kneading the breast as she pinched and played with her hard nipples. Looking to Gael, her own tension building, she could feel her heat become wet, she loved the position she was in, getting to see what Gael will do to Petal. It was an interesting but very enticing situation that the three of them have put themselves into and Andralyn was ready for the ride. 

• Like 1

Petal sensed the weight of crossing into this new, intimate territory with Andralyn and Gael, two friends she's long admired and always wanted to impress in some way or another. Looks like she finally found it. Yet she also felt empowerment and a desire to be as bold and unfiltered as they often were. As Andralyn's hands grasped the hem of her dress, inching it ever higher up her thighs, Petal felt a twinge of vulnerability prickled with excitement. The haziness from the weed only intensifies her heightened senses, making every touch feel amplified. "Ahhhhh" she cried, her breath hitching in her throat as a shiver, slow and purposeful, snaked up her spine. Petal's mind wandered treacherously, the edges of reality blurring. She was awash in sensations and internal musings. Gods I'm so high right now she thought. Yet she was aware, very aware, of every brush against her skin, every sultry taunt whispered into her ears by Gael and Andralyn about how they would 'take care of her' or how she was 'such a beautiful sight'. When Andralyn pulled her dress over her face she was almost glad as it obscured the flush that spreads over her features. Petal was there in only her sky blue panties, laid bare with every soft mound and secretive valley exposed to the grinning gazes of her playfully dominant friends.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Andralyn began her own hungry exploration of her body. The intimate touch on her bare skin elicited another soft moan that lingered in the thick cannabis-scented air. The fingers playing with her hardened nipples coaxed a gasp, followed by a low whimper from deep within her, the sound raw and uninhibited. The intimate connection with Andralyn, the anticipation of Gael's next move along with the amplified buzz of the weed, all conspired to send Petal into a state of heightened awareness where every touch was amplified tenfold. "Mm...mmmm...Ohhhhh! Morrrreeeeeeee! Ple....pleaseeee....." She lay there, dissolving into submission, drowned by the symphony of anticipation and pleasure, not afraid of the unfolding consequences but rather eagerly desirous of whatever came next.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use