bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Elena Miller

Elena Miller

Run. Run. Run for your life. Elena woke up from the weirdest dream she had ever had, her heart still beat quickly. In the dream, she was chased by her monster teacher and Alden was not a human, this couldn’t be true, right? This is life, man, not some mysterious myths. She laughed to hide her nervousness, her eyes, for the first time, glanced around the room and realized nothing was familiar. She got up quickly, her brain started to determine her location while her hand pinched her cheek. Ouch, that hurts, which means she wasn’t dreaming. So where is she? What happened? Oh no, she thought about a small possibility which she didn’t like it at all. Someone came in while Elena still stuck in her questions. ”Elena”. A call startled her, she turned to the direction the voice came from just to see a grinning face. It was Alden, her close friend, well except one thing, his legs weren’t human legs. So it’s true, her dream is true. She started to freak out while Alden gently explained about his species. ”If you want more answers, come with me”, his words finally caught her attention.  Alden led her to a very big house and told her to come in. She eyed him, judged the place in silence before he ruffled her hair and pushed her to go. Inside was different from the outside, the silence here made her shiver.  ”Hello. Is there anyone here?”

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

James had been at the camp since he was 8 years old. So most his life had been here on quest or training at the camp. This was just one of the many things that lead to him being a cabin leader here at half blood hill. They all took turns watching the house and currently it was Dustin's turn but he was about to switch out for his shift. Walking up to the big house he saw a satyr leading a girl to the big house. Knowing this must be a new camper he smiled and began to jog. He heard her from outside the house calling for someone. "Hey I am here" he opened the door and walked in behind her. "Hello my name is James and Welcome to the big house in half blood hill!!!" He said nodding his head with a smile. 

• Like 1

The silence answered her, which declared nobody was here. She turned around to find Alden but he was nowhere to be found. He knew she didn’t like to be alone but here she is, standing in the middle of the house questioning a lot of things. The pain from her knee reminded her fall when the monster chased after her, something she would like to forget. 

A male voice came from behind her, following after that was the sound of the door opened. Elena turned around and found a older guy welcoming her. The smile on his face reassured her but his words confused her. ”Half what? What do you mean?”, she knitted her eyebrows, ”I’m Elena by the way”

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

James watched the girl as she seemed confused by his statement. Maybe the Satyr didn't tell her that much about the place or about what she was! James just smiled more. "Come on I'll explain more Elena, lets get a drink you must be thirsty and tired" he looked down at her knee which looked banged up. Walking into the kitchen he pulled a few chairs out then looking over to the counter picked a plate of freshly baked cookies. Grabbing it he brought it to the table. Sitting down he smiled at her. "So where to begin.......Elena do you know of the greeks gods and goddess?" 

• Like 1

Elena followed James to the kitchen as he said he would explain to her. She had no idea about what happened, maybe Alden had said something while she was panicking. You can’t force someone who has panic attack to listen carefully. Taking a seat next to him, she grabbed the cup of water and drank it immediately. If James didn’t mention, she wouldn’t have realized she was craving for liquid. Putting down the cup, she took a cookie and munched it slowly. ”Thank you”, she finally managed to say. For the first time since she was here, she smiled at him, her hand played with the hair. ”Like Zeus, Poseidon and Demeter? Are they just myths?, she tilted her head. Her mother had read those stories to her when she was a kid.

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

James was happy to see her drinking some water. With her being in fight or flight mode the girl would have adrenaline rush.  A smile graced his face as she ate a cookie. He began to ask questions to see what Elena knew. First was finding out what she knew about the gods. Elena named some of the Gods which a thunder sounded above the house. "Be careful with their names. Names have power." he nodded with a serious face "But yes that is what I am talking about. Those Gods are real and have been around a long time. They go where the power is which now is the west so olympus is above the empire state building." 

• Like 1

As soon as she mentioned some names from the stories she had been read, thunder was heard from the outside, like it was trying to threaten the girl not to say those names out loud. Elena shivered down her spine and was told that names had power as well. If that’s so, she just couldn’t say it here or anywhere in the world? And his next words made her eyes opened widely, her mouth couldn’t close properly, she was shocked definitely. Elena never thought it would be true, she closed her mouth after a few minutes and managed to say something. ”You mean they are real, real like us? So what about half-blood? Please don’t tell me you and I are son and daughter of those gods, once again she felt the panic attack came again. 

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

As the thunder shook the building he was looking up and then back at the demi-god in front of him. It seemed she had understood when he talked about their name having power. Nodding his head his hair began to tossle. "Yes my new camper" then smiling he continued "I am James Son of Tyche, the goddess of Luck!" he said with a smile. He was one of the few his age to be claimed. If it wasn't for percy then none of the kids now a days would be claimed. "Don't worry you are safe here! We will teach you all you need to know my new hero" he smiled more. He remembered what it was like when he was her age. Scared and alone but then he found his family here at camp. "You will be claimed soon and you will live with your half brothers and sisters" 

Important Information

Terms of Use