bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Making New Friends

Kenna Rhys

Kenna had just had a lot to think about after her meeting with Lilythe! She was a demi-god and she would be claimed soon enough!!!! This both excited her and terrified her as she knew it would be crazy to find out who her parents was! She would find out later in the night maybe at the campfire. As she walked out of the big house she found her way towards the cabins which looked so cool. She was taking them in and saw a few other campers go by her. Kenna was too shy to say anything so she just watched them in their camp half blood t-shirts. Hoping to get one of those one day soon she began to walk around. 

@Elena Miller

• Like 1

Elena was sitting outside the big house, tried to accept what reality just threw at her. Demigod? Half Blood? My father is a god? There was nothing making sense here but she couldn’t find another answer for what happened. That’s why she was just sitting here, looking at the sky and wondered about her mother. She hadn’t contacted her since the morning and Elena desperately wanted to make a call to her, told her everything and hope she would say this was a joke. No, this wasn’t a joke, just a life. Elena stood up and went to the cabins when there was more and more people coming to her place. She didn’t like to be alone but she didn’t get used to the crowd, it was too noisy. 

...19...20, there were 20 cabins here and she was unsure about her godly father. The Miller heard that she would know when her 13rd birthday came, a god would ‘claim’ her at her 13rd birthday. She is 12 now and will turn 13 in July, which is more than 1 month from now. She was stuck in her thoughts that she didn’t realize someone was standing on her way. ”Ouch”, she fall on the ground, ”I’m sorry. Are you hurt?”, she asked the girl.

@Kenna Rhys

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

The hustle and bustle of camp seemed to over whelmed Kenna. She would rather be in her room tinkering with some gears or metal so she could make something. That was when she looked towards one of the cabins that looked interesting to her. It was hard to describe but it was something she couldn't look away from when someone ran into her. She fell back on the ground just like the other camper did too. "Woah" she called out falling to the ground. That is when she began to rub her bum. "It is okay" she said with a shy smile "I wasn't watching where I was going either. I was sort of in a daze." Then sitting forward she held out her hand. The other campers were laughing and pointing at the two of them. "I am kenna"

Elena nodded at her answer while knitting her brows as she heard laughters from other campers. She took Kenna’s hand to stand up and pulled her to somewhere else as she couldn’t bear the attention of the accident brought to them. “They are so mean”, she said after finding a quiet place, “I’m Elena by the way. Really nice to meet you”, she focused too much on the crowd that she forgot to introduce herself. “Have you been claimed?”, she asked curiously.

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

Kenna just ignored those around her. It seemed the girl she bumped into was trying to do the same as well. She hated how kids could be even though she was one of them. Getting pulled up she dusted herself off and then followed the girl away from the attention they had gotten. The two of them found a quieter place which she was happy about. Then listening to the girl she introduced herself as Elena. She nodded her head "You as well" she gave her a smile. That was when she sighed "Not yet but hopefully soon, I just turned thirteen so I am hoping to find out who my dad is! What about you?" 

Important Information

Terms of Use