bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Late Night Skinny Dip

James Selway

James could not get over the fact that Rissa had come back to camp and that the two of them were back to being what they were so long ago. He knew he was not going to waste any time wooing her as he wanted to be with her for real this time. To make her his and only his. The thought of her being with anyone else made him feel sick to his stomach. That is why when she arrived to the party he made his move as soon as he could so he could claim a dance with the sun child. Watching her laugh, smile and dance made his heart soar. But when the party was over and people began to leave. James leaned over to whisper the night was not over just yet. Grabbing her hand he lead her out of the cabin to pick her up and through her over his shoulder. "Alright, time for some more fun" he said laughing as he looked around to seeing a mostly dead camp. But he knew they couldn't be too loud as it would make up the rest of the camp and he did not want octavia to see him like what he had in mind for the evening.

Walking them down to the lake he sat he down on her feet with a smirk on his face. Kissing her on her check he said "I was thinking of ummmm taking a bit of a skinny dip in the lake." Hoping she would be down for this he pulled off his shirt showing his fit and muscular body that he hit most the time in t-shirts. Putting it down on the ground he pulled himself closer to her as if to slow dance a bit. "Is that okay with you?" he said in his soft sweet voice. He did not want to rush her into anything she did not want to do. He loved her too much for that and he did not know when she broke it off with kyle. 

@ Larissa Souza

Edited by James Selway
  • Like 1

Rissa was enjoying herself at the party. Dancing and singing along to some of the songs that she knew. Of course, she was dancing with other guys, who didn't want to dance with her? She had caught sighed of Helena and talked to her for a bit but it was then that James had gotten her attention. She hated to leave the girl but she seemed to have another distraction as well so it wasn't that bad. James had gotten her out onto the dance floor once more and the other guys moved away from her, which in a way she was glad about since there was only one person that she wanted attention from and now that she was getting it she couldn't help but have a smile all over her face. 

It was soon that the party was over and she almost had a pout on her face as it meant that she was going to have to leave James but when he moved down to whisper in her ear that the night wasn't over she couldn't help but fell her stomach flip a little. What was he planning for her? Looked like she was going to have to wait. He grabbed her hand and lead her out of the cabin and soon she was thrown over his shoulder. She couldn't help but laugh a little. "James." She giggled out more and she came face to face with his ass. She couldn't help but smirk a little at the thought before she grabbed a handful of it. "Oh, nice ass Mr. Selway." She grinned though it was pretty quiet so that she didn't wake anyone up. She said it just loud enough for him to hear her. 

She soon found out where she was when he sat her on her feet. She glanced around, they were at the Lake. Her head titled in question but it was answered with a kiss on her cheek and him saying that he wanted to go skinny dipping. Her eyebrows went up and she smirked. "Oh?" she said smirking as she looked around but turned back just in time for him to take his shirt off. She swallowed hard as she watched his muscles move with every movement he made. Biting her lip, she let her hand move up to touch his abs before she was pulled close to him. Being that close to him made her mind foggy, but it cleared soon as his next sentence came from his mouth. "I'm more than okay with that." She smirked as she moved his hands to her shirt, making him grab the hem right before she moved in to kiss him deeply. "You wanna help me out?" She questioned him a little as she moved barely an inch from his lips. Oh, she was going to have fun with this. She wanted him forever and now she was able to have him. But the only issue was she wanted him more than just this. She wanted all of him. His heart the most. 

• Like 1

Having Rissa over his shoulder was kind of a turn as as she began to yell his name. "Not too loud, you will wake the whole camp up" he laughed as then grabbed his ass. If only she could have seen the look on his face as it was quite the turn on. But then her words also made him feel all warm inside. Feeling some stiffening in his pants he continued to walk on as to get where they were going. "Well wait until you feel and see the rest Miss Souza" he joked with her as he made his way to the lake. He made sure to hurry but not to drop her or anything as he finally got there. 

Putting her down with a kiss on her cheek, he told her his plans as he could feel the excitement build up in his chest and maybe a bit somewhere else. If you know what I mean. Taking off his shirt he wanted to show Rissa he had been working out hard while at camp. It wasn't just songs and camp food for him but one where he trained quite a lot. It helped he had Dustin there to keep him to his training regiment. Watching Rissa comes closer to touch his abs, he made sure to pull her in closer as he wanted her against his skin. Her eyes wild as they watched her reaction to his body. A part of him wanted her to see everything as he wasn't a young boy anymore. "Ohhh I can do that my lady" he said to her as she had put his hands on her shirt. Pulling it up slowly over her shoulders, the moon began to play on her skin. His eyes look in her beauty which even shinned in the dark to him. "Thank you Apollo for this beautiful woman in front of me." He said as he cupped his hand on the side of her face. His other hand slowly playing up and down her skin. 

• Like 1

Rissa couldn't help but laugh a little as he told her that she would wake the whole camp up. "Well, they would get a laugh at how you are holding me." She mused at the thought and smirked. However, as she held his ass in her hand she couldn't help but think a little more. If his ass felt like this, what else felt like this? She was about to say something else when he said his next comment. The butterflies in her stomach, if they weren't there, they were there now. "What all am I going to see?" She questioned with a smirk on her face. It wasn't like he was going to see it but god, just the way that he spoke turned her on. The things that the man did to her. 

Honestly, if anyone else was watching at the moment, she would curse them to hell and back. She was enjoying the whole thing that was James at the moment. He had just taken off his shirt and she'll be damned. He wasn't that little boy anymore. She touched his abs, allowing her fingers to dip into the crevasses. She bit her lip a little more, as her eyes wildly went to his. She swallowed hard but knew that this was something that she wanted. When she told him to help her, he agreed. She could feel his fingers on her skin and it burned like fire. Something that she couldn't help but love the feeling of. He pulled her shirt up slowly and she lifted her arms up so he could get the shirt over it. She blushed a some when he spoke to her father. She wondered what the god would do if he cared about his kids. "I should thank you mom too huh.." she grinned as she reached back behind her and undid her bra, letting it slide down her arms and onto the ground. "It's only fair right?" She questioned him as he was bare up top and now she was as well. She pushed herself against him again and this time wrapped her arm around his neck, allowing her fingers to play in his hair a little. "Thank you, Tyche for this amazing man in front of me." She said in a way copying him just a little. 

• Like 1

James could not help but laugh at the thought if other campers had been him carrying Rissa this way through camp. "Well then I would joke with them that you have been a very naughty girl" he laughed softly. The two of them were being so flirty and it was something he had missed. Feeling Rissa holding his ass he could not help but smirk even more as she held it in her hands. There was more where that came from and he would be happy to show her. Rissa hadn't seen all of him in quite some time. The two of them had a four year break where either person was dating someone. "I don't want to ruin the surprise, now do I?" he laughed wondering what her cute face looked like right now. 

A part of James wanted to show her, that he was not that young 16 year old boy anymore. He was a stronger older man who was ready to sweep her off her feet. So as she touched him abs he felt the electric feelings go through his body. Her touch was like nothing else he had experienced. The night would be unforgettable for sure. Pulling Rissa's shirt off the moon was playing off her beauty as if it was radiating it even more. So yelling to Apollo that he was thankful, a sound of thunder happened which made him laugh. Putting his hand on her face when she asked to thank his mom "I mean you can but you can show me that appreciation too" he laughed as he could not help but smile at her. But then he hand dropped as Rissa undid her bra, he could feel the excitement raising in him in all places. "I mean you will  not find me complaining" he said watching the bra drop to the ground. Rissa pulled herself close to him. The feeling of her breast on his chest was like nothing else in this world. "Rissa you are so beautiful" he said to her wanting to know he meant it. Listening as she thanked his mom. His smirk got even bigger if that was even possible. 

James ran his hands up and down her back as the two of them swayed together in the moonlight. Dancing together, his eyes not once moving from hers. The two danced for a bit as he then took her hands and twirled her. Bringing her back to him he then pushed her out a little. James continued to dance as he began to play with his shorts showing he was going to take them off next. 

• Like 1

There were four years that they hadn't been together. Four years that they had grown in their own different ways. She had grown more and her mind was in the right place for this now. Not that it wasn't back then but she was pretty young and her heart had been broken even if she didn't know it. She could feel the sting of James dating Amber. She had grown from that though. She often wondered if her being with Kyle bothered him. However, that thought was gone as soon as his comment hit her ears. "Oh really?" She grinned and tried to lift herself up a little off him, her hands still on his ass. "I can show you a naughty girl." She smirked knowing that he wouldn't be able to see her but she couldn't help but want to let him know. She was his from now on. She wasn't planning on getting into another relationship anytime soon unless it was with him and she wasn't sure if he had the same feelings as she did. She knew there was something there but maybe it was still that friends with benefits thing that they had going on. However, a pout came to her lips and she nodded her head. "No, I would very much like to be surprised by you." She told him. 

The sound of thunder when he called out her father's name made her smirk just a little. Though, his laugh is what made her look full on at him. There was no more getting shy around him. Even if it had been a couple of years since they had done anything with each other. It was now or never and she wanted the now. "I want to show you.." She stated and as she took off her bra, she couldn't help but watch his eyes at the moment as he watched the bar fall off to the ground. The smirk came to her lips as she watched him say it all. She wasn't going to be shy no.. she couldn't be with him. As she pulled herself closer to him, his words made her feel a certain way. She swallowed hard as she gazed up at him. When she said his mother's name, she couldn't help but mirror the smirk that was on his lips when the thunder came. She was sure that the gods were not watching this but if they were, well they were sure to get a show because that was what was going to happen here. 

She couldn't help but shiver a little as his hands ran up and down her back as they moved together. He had her in a trace. He had been looking her dead in the eyes and she couldn't help but not look away. He was something to behold and she wanted to keep that feeling in her belly from going anywhere else. However, he pushed her away and began to pull at his shorts. Once again she swallowed and she couldn't help but bit her lip. "Don't tease.." she moaned out as she let her head fall back letting her look up to the sky. This man was going to be the death of her. She let her head roll back and her eyes were on his hips once again. 

Without thinking much more, she moved closer to him and wrapped her fingers around the waistband of his shorts. "please, let me." she said in a pleading tone. Once he allowed her to take control, she slowly slid the shorts down his legs when she came face to face with his cock. She looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight. She grabbed onto his thighs as she knelt for him all the way. Her eyes were still on his as she moved one of her hands to his member, stroking it some to get him harder before she moved forward and placed her lips to him. Tasting him, savoring him before she placed him all the way in her mouth.

• Like 2

After his heart break with Amber had finished it was like Rissa was with Kyle in a blink of an eye. The rain that made him feel as if he was drowning from the sadness of the pain that was him and amber.  As if in his grief he had missed his moment to bring the sun back into his life. Watching her with Kyle always made him feel unsettled as he knew it should have been him the whole time! But now that it seemed Kyle was out of the picture it was his time to shine in her life. Being the sun she needed. "I mean don't you like being my naughty girl" he almost growled at her in a seductive voice. As he waited for her to finish if she wanted a surprise or not. "Good, then a surprise my naughty girl will get." He finished saying seductively as a smirk was on his face. He knew she deserved the best in this world which he would do! 

Rissa was one of those masterpieces the greek god apollo made, as his eyes watched the woman in front of him took off her bra in front of him. Exposing herself to him, taking his body in he knew she was no young girl anymore as this was the beauty of a woman now! The curves drew him to her as it was all so alluring. But soon enough the woman was up against him as their skin touched. Ohhhhhhh her breast were someone he just wanted to play with to tease her and then put it in his mouth to suck on it to just drive her crazy. But first he let his hands go down her skin as it was setting him on fire inside. He knew this was the woman he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. 

Wanting to have a bit of fun he began to undo his shorts doing a little dance for her. Wanting to make her laugh and give her a show. It seemed his dance was making something happen inside of her as she asked him not to tease. The look he gave her was one of longing and desire. He wanted her to want him as much as he wanted her. "I mean don't you enjoy my dancing" he laughed as he knew what it must be doing to her. This build up would allow for a very long awaited reunion between the two of them. Seeing Rissa pull her head back showed off that gorgeous neck of hers which he would soon have close to him.

But Rissa had other plans as she moved quickly to him and asked for him to let her. Giving her a shocked but pleasurable look. "If it will please you then go ahead" he said with so much desire in his voice. Watching as the woman of his dreams pulled down his clothing exposing his member which was standing up for all the see in the moonlight. The tip beginning to glisen. As Rissa then knelt holding onto thigh as she began to touch his member. The feeling was like nothing else in this world as pleasure ran through him. As one of his hands went to her head. Seeing that she was stroking him when he lips touched his member. "Ohhhh rissa pleaseeeeee" he said with desperation in his voice as he wanted her to take him in her mouth. He had a feeling this would be a fun night!

• Like 1

The smirk dropped from her lips as he questioned her about being his naughty girl. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes for a moment. It had been a while since she had flirted with him and it was honestly hot to her. Just having him growling at her sent shiver down her spine. Everything he was doing set her on fire. More than any other had before, and since there was only one other person that had touched her well there was no comparison there. Everything about James was better than Kyle. "Oh trust me.." She started feeling her insides warm up. "I like it." she grinned this time. She loved it more like it. His next comment made her bite her lower lips. Honestly what was the man doing to her. She let out a small whimper as she listened to the way he said it to her. He was going to be the death of her that was for sure. 

She watched him undo his pants and start his dancing but she honestly couldn't handle it at all. She wanted nothing more than to rip those things off of him. She would have mirrored him but she had another thing on her mind. "Oh no, you're dancing was perfect. I just want something else." she told him in a sultry voice and began playing with the band of his shorts while still looking him in the eyes. 

The look that he gave her could only be described as amazing. She loved the look of pleasurer that came from him. She loved the fact that she was able to pull that look from him. He told her to go a head if it pleased her and well damn, it sure did. She wanted to have him naked and under her, but they still had other fun things to do. "It does." she told him as she grasped him. Moving her hand up and down on him. The tip glistening for her. Because of her. After she dropped to her knees she knew what was about to happen and she was hoping that she would knock him off his feet. 

Him pleading her to go on only turned her on more than she thought. She moaned a little as she took him into her mouth. Loving the fact that she could cause him this feeling. He was desperate and it was for her. She rolled her tongue around him and bobbed her head on him to get him a little more wet before she popped him out of her mouth for a moment and went right back to sucking on him. Her hands moved up and down his thigh, loving the fact that he felt so stiff at the moment. However, she had just noticed that one of his hands went to her head. If she could smirk she would have in a heart beat. She had the man that she had wanted for a while in her mouth and there was nothing that he could do about it but wait until she was done with him. Until she was done milking him for everything he had. Oh he wanted a naughty girl. Well he was going to get one because she was honestly ready for him.

• Like 1

James was feeling happier than he had in years! There are times you can try and fool yourself, in this case when he was with Amber. He told himself she was the one when deep down he knew it was Rissa.....it was always going to be her. She was the one that set his soul on fire. The girl who made things inside of him was to do such dirty things that it would make the next person blush. Hearing her say she likes it "Good, I mean I do want to please my naughty girl." The smirk on his face was one that had so much behind it. James was planning on making this a night that Rissa would never forget. Even if things were a bit complicated he wanted to show her what she meant to him by pleasing her in ways no other man had done!

James simply loved being a tease to her as he could see it aroused something in Rissa. Looking down as she played with the wrist band on his shorts. His eyes flickered up as things began to get tighter the harder he got. The thought of Rissa touching him like she used to made him want to just sweep her off her feet right there on the shore. But for now he would hold back to let her have a bit of fun as he soon would too! His eyes flickering up as it stared back into hers.

If the gods were looking down then he would be doing things tonight with Rissa that might make blush. As he planned on having his way with her, pleasing her time and time again. But at this moment the woman o his dreams was having her way with him making his face show in how much ecstasy he was in. As he pleaded for her it was then when he entered her mouth.  Between the view of Rissa's mouth around his cock and the warm feeling of her mouth enveloping it sent waves of pleasure through his body. His hand on her head he could not help but let out moans as Rissa's tongue played with his cock. "Ohhh yess, Risssa that feels so good" he moaned out as he looked down as her. Taking in the sight of the beautiful woman who was pleasing him in ways that was sending him to the point he wanted to explode. But not yet, he wanted to wait and build up to it all as this night had just begun! 

• Like 1

Pfft! Kyle who? She smirked thinking about what the man that was holding her at the moment could do. Not what a crazy ex boyfriend was going to do with her. She blinked and giggled like a silly little school girl when he called her his naughty girl. If he only knew how naughty she would be for him. Honestly, she couldn't wait for things to happen with him. The thoguht brought back so many memories and she wanted them to all happen again. 

He was teasing and she couldn't help but want to tease him back. Grabbing onto the waist band on his shorts. She honestly was teasing herself as well. Something that she hated doing but it was nice just to be able to see what was going on within him. The way that he was reacting made things that much more better. She never got this reaction from Kyle which was fine because she couldn't get these looks out of her head. She even thought about them when she was with kyle. James had a way with her and he would never understand that at all. 

At this point, she didn't care if anyone was watching. Now that tone might change the next morning but this couldn't be helped at the moment. She loved the sounds that were coming from him at the moment. The sucking of his breath and then the moaning of his words. It was enough to have her wet. She moaned again while his cock was still in her mouth. He was already doing things to her without touching her and she thought that was amazing. She let his cock pop out of her mouth as she sucked in some air and looked up at him from the ground. She wanted everything from this man. Whatever he would give her she would take. 

• Like 1

James did not know what he did to bring such a beautiful and wonderful woman like Rissa into his life, but he would not mess it up this time! As Rissa sucked on his member all he could do was moan as it felt so good. But this was just going to be the beginning of the night as he had so much planned! Those eyes of hers that were staring back up at him had him want to act. "Rissa" he got out as he moved a bit back to let her stand. She had taken care of him and now it was his turn to do the same to her. James wanted to make this an experience she would never forget. James hadn't finished but he didn't want to just yet anyways.

Once she was up, he let his hand run all over her skin as it stopped on her neck. As he leaned into kiss her. Once his lips touched hers it was as if his heart wanted to explode from pure happiness. Deepening the kiss, his tongue found his way into Rissa's mouth as it pressed against hers. His other hand began to roam her body as it went to her breast.  Squeezing it as he then began to run over the nipple a few times. Her breast were so perky and beautiful as if they were begging for her mouth to play on them. His hand then continued to run down her body until it got to her sex. Rubbing his fingers over the lips a few times before he pulled out of the french kiss. "Umm Rissa you are just so beautiful." Kissing down her neck he was making his way to the perky breast as his fingers danced over her pussy. Teasing it before he had more fun with it.

• Like 1

Everything about this night was fire. It was bright even though it was nighttime around the whole camp. Everything about this evening was setting her soul on fire. Having him near her and having her lips wrapped around him made everything alright in the world. Not that this was the only way that she could feel whole with him. No. Everything that they did make her feel great. Just walking around holding hands made her giddy. He moaned out her name and moved back to allow her to stand which she was a little grateful for at the moment. She stood up all the way and had a smirk on her lips. The only issue with this was the fact that she hadn't gotten to finish him off at all. Which she knew that the night was still very young, and she didn't want to go back to her cabin just yet. She hummed as she licked her lips, trying to chase the taste of him. 

Once she was standing up right, she started to feel his hands on her body. Setting her on fire once again. She hummed happily as he stopped on her neck and leant into kiss her. Which she gladly reacted to. She allowed him to deepen the kiss and she could feel his tongue slide over her as they kissed. She let out a little moan in his mouth as his other hand started roaming around her body once again. Her breast was first then he started moving down the rest of the way until he stopped right on her sex. She gasped in his mouth as he rubbed her a little before he pulled back from the kiss. He told her that she was beautiful, and she moaned again as he started kissing down her neck. This was heaven for her if that what she could call it. Thank the gods that no one was around to see all this happening. His lips traveled down to her breast as his other hand had been trained on her sex still. She moved her legs to spread them a little wider for him to stop teasing her. "James." she moaned out as she glanced down at him with hooded eyes. 

• Like 1

James grinned, he could see in Rissa's eyes the effect his touch was having on her. Not only did her eyes betray her, her body did too as his fingers felt the wetness of her sex, saw the goosebumps that spread over her bare skin and heard the short gasps of breath that escaped her lips each time his fingers lightly grazed over the spot Rissa wanted attention at the most.

'James'

Hearing her call out his name in that needy tone verified that he was doing exactly what he should be. "Yes dear?" he said in a faux innocent tone as he looked up at her. He knew his actions were teasing her in just the right way, giving her a preview of potential pleasures yet to come. As his fingers touched her pussy he took his time kissing his way down her lithe body as he slowly sank down to his knees.

Starting at her breasts, down the center, then side of her stomach before stopping at the waistline. His eyes looked up and locked eyes with hers one final time for confirmation before he removed his fingers and replaced them with his mouth. Then his tongue began to mimic what his fingers had done only seconds before as he tasted his love.

Rissa was on cloud nine at the moment. She wanted more from the man that she was with. Everything about him and what he was doing was bringing her the ultimate feeling. She let out a moan and she couldn't help but bite her lip as she glanced down at the man that was between her legs. There was the feeling of need every time that he worked his fingers across her. She blinked a little as she glanced up at the sky. Thanking his mother silently for everything that she had given her. She glanced back down and started feeling the bumps that were making their way to her skin. Just by him touching her, everything was feeling great. She just wanted to make sure that he had his first. She was already turned on by sucking him off a little, now she guested that it was his turn to do something to her. 

That innocent voice, her ass. He knew what he was doing, and he loved that much, hell she loved that much. "Please." she muttered as she began to move her hips just a little, trying to grab any kind of friction that she could. She let go the breath that she didn't know she was holding when he kissed his way down her, all the way to his knees. She swallowed hard and just watched curiously at what he was going to do to her. 

Her eyes tracked him going down to his knees the whole time. Her eyes never leaving his. She couldn't help but want more. and soon he was right between her legs and her eyes widened as soon his mouth replaced his fingers and she was a moaning mess at that moment. Her hands went to his hair, as she fisted some of it. "Fuck." She moaned out as she glanced down once again with hooded eyes. Something about him tonight was amazing. She wanted more of him, no she needed more of him. 

• Like 1

James relished in the sight of Rissa's pleasured expressions and the way her body responded to his touch. He could feel her desire building, her wetness coating his fingers as he skillfully explored her most sensitive spots. Her gasps and moans fueled his own excitement, knowing that he was driving her wild with anticipation. When she called out his name, it sent a surge of pride through him, knowing he was delivering the pleasure she craved. As he looked up at Rissa, James couldn't help but smirk, his eyes locked with hers. Her need was evident, her body arching towards him, silently begging for more. He nodded, understanding her unspoken plea, and slowly removed his fingers, savoring her intoxicating taste on his lips.

He wanted to take his time, to make her crave him even more. Kissing his way down her body, he relished in the way her skin reacted to his touch, every sensation amplified. On his knees now, James positioned himself between Rissa's legs, ready to give her the pleasure she desired. Her moans and the way she moved her hips only fueled his own hunger. He met her gaze, his eyes filled with lust and adoration, as his tongue replaced his fingers, exploring her with a deliberate and passionate intent. The taste of her drove him wild, and he eagerly used his mouth to elicit more sounds of ecstasy from her. 

• Like 1

With all the feelings she was feeling at the moment, she had to wonder if this was really something that she was going through or if she was dreaming at the moment. She had no idea which it was, but she be damned if she wanted to be woken up from all this. She hummed as his fingers played with her. She couldn't help but want more from him. As their eyes locked onto each other, she noticed the smirk on his lips. Oh, how she wanted to kiss that away. He was giving her everything that she wanted at the moment. Without saying a word, James had ended up taking his fingers out of her, making her whimper from the loss of contact. 

She couldn't help but bite down on her lip as she watched with hooded eyes as he kissed his way down her body. Her senses were on fire at every part of her body that he touched. Her eyes widened a little more as she watched as he sunk to his knees, right between her legs. She swallowed hard, but her eyes never left his. And soon his tongue replaced where his fingers were, and she let out another moan of satisfaction. She had been wanting this for a while now. Everything about him, she wanted. She lifted her hands and wrapped her fingers into his dark hair. She couldn't help the little breathless moans coming from her as she got the pleasure from him. "Fuck James." she muttered between her teeth, pulling on his hair a little more. 

James reveled in the feel of Rissa's fingers tangling in his hair, pulling gently but with an urgency that matched the rise and fall of her chest. The weight of the moment settled on him, bringing with it an understanding of how deeply they were connected. Every moan from her lips, every arch of her back, and the tightening grip on his hair made his heart race faster. He reveled in her taste, and every little response he evoked from her spurred him on. The raw intimacy of the act, paired with the intoxicating sounds of her pleasure, drew him in deeper, pushing him to prolong this moment for as long as he could.

Feeling her warmth and wetness against his lips and tongue was like a drug. The soft texture contrasted with the firm grip she had on his hair, sending shivers down his spine. He adjusted his position slightly to get a better angle, wanting to find the perfect rhythm that would send her over the edge. Each time her hips bucked or her breathing hitched, James took mental notes, cataloging what worked best. Her words, spoken in breathless exhalations, stirred an immense sense of pride within him. The affirmation that he was pleasing her in all the ways she desired spurred him on with renewed vigor.

Pulling back for just a moment to catch his breath, James looked up at Rissa, his eyes dark with passion. The sight of her flushed face, chest heaving, eyes glazed with desire, was intoxicating. He reveled in the knowledge that he had that effect on her. His lips trailed up her inner thigh, leaving a path of soft, wet kisses. "You taste incredible," he murmured, voice rough with desire, pausing to take her in one more time before diving back in, eager to hear more of those beautiful sounds she made when lost in the throes of pleasure.

Important Information

Terms of Use