bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Got you red handed.

Gael Masterson

The sun was starting to set and it had been pretty much a boring day for Gael. He hadn't been talkative much today as there weren't many people that liked to be around him. Mainly because whos child he was. He couldn't help it, most everyone hated their godly parent. He wasn't a stranger to that. The others, however looked like they were getting ready to sing at the bon fire. He would be there later, he had other things that he would rather be doing at the moment. Like going to find something to snack on in the big house. He had heard that Lilythe had made cookies again and if he was being honest with himself, she made the best. However his thoughts stopped there when he seen a flash out of the corner of his eyes. He stopped there in his track and turned to where the flash happened to be only to spot Sage standing there. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at her for a moment before asking. "Aye! What was that?" He hoped to the gods that it wasn't a picture of him. It wasn't like he liked those anyways. 

@ Sage Roberts

#cc3366

• Like 1

Sage was following the most strange, suspicious, and interesting demi-gods she had met...year to date. Being such the logical girl that she was....she had to document EVERYTHING!!!! If she was going to understand this half-blood at all. Then she was going to have photo evidence of him and she abilities. The children of the minor God's always interested her in a way that she just had to know and understand how they worked. Gael was one that had interested her for years so she had a book of photos with words written on it as her case file. 

Today had been one of those days she had been following him all day long. Taking photos of him every so often as she followed him from place to place. Her camera was hanging around her neck as she took one last photo when he turned her way. "CRAP" she said to herself as she tried to hide behind the closest thing to her which was a tree. "Ummmm you see nothing, keep going about your day" she said trying to play it cool as she didn't want this to blow her cover after all the work she had done the last 3 years. 

• Like 1

Gael had been standing there, just watching her with an eyebrow raised at the young girl. Well, he says young but she was only just a couple years younger than he was. The was young enough for him anyways. He crossed his arms a little over his chest. Making him look a little bigger and some what scary in the long run. "Really?" He questioned as he pointed at the camera around her neck. "So that flash and all was nothing right?" he again questioned while tilting his head at her. There was a smirk on his face as he walked a little closer to the younger girl. He was trying to use his scary-ness to get her to answer him. He walked up next to her and looked down at her. "Wanna try that one again." He said poking the camera that was hanging. The smirk turned into a smile as his crystal blue eyes bore into hers.

• Haha 1

Deep down she knew her telling him to go away as she hid behind the tree was no good. But if she had her way it would have worked. Laughing a bit nervously as Gael asked her a question "Ohhhh maybe it was just the sun flashing from the canopy around us." Her heart was racing as fear began to take over as he smirked and walked ever so much closer to her. Backed up against a tree was no place for her to fight and she knew it. Biting her lip she began to shake as the fear took over. Gael was very attractive but because of who his father was meant that he could create fear in you. The thought of spiders crawling on her took over which made her want to cry out.  "I .....said....um it was nothing but my flashy smile" but just then she pulled her camera up so quickly and took a photo of him right in his face. As she ducked and began to move to his other side. He wasn't going to get her that easy to trap her Mr. Fear boy! Not while she had her head on straight!!!! Hoping that was a good photo that would add nicely to her collect of Gael photos. "People need to know" she said trying to look brave as the fear was still there in her "That you are a oddity" she finished saying. 

Gael knew that it was her and her little camera. He had seen her do the same thing with other campers around the camp but yet he still had no idea who this girl was or even why she was bugging him so much. He blinked a little as she told him it could have been the sun. He shook his head some and sighed. Did she really think that he was that stupid to believe that. He couldn't help but smirk a little as she backed herself up against the tree. He hated that he had this effect on people but it became useful a lot. Epically with little bodies like these. He blinked as he watched her start shaking and the smirk turned into a smile. He was reaching for her this time. It was slowly, just to freak her out more. However, her comment made him stop and blink then there was a bright flash in his face and his hand shot out to grab the tree to steady himself. He was slightly blinded from the light in his face. He watched the color slowly come back before his head snapped to the girl that was now behind him. He growled under his breath for a moment before he stopped and blinked at her. "I'm not odd. You are since you are going around taken pictures of random people..... Nameless girl.." He told her as he crossed his arms over his chest making him look a little bigger. 

• Like 1

Sage knew one thing about fear and it was that isn't logical. I mean if she really could get her mind to think about, she could tell herself it wasn't real. If only it was just that easy!!!! Gael had this way to make your worst fears take over the mind of those around him. But she had watched him long enough to know how to handle him by now. She just had to stay on her toes and be quick as to not let the fear sink in!!!! Not today Mr FEAR BOY!!!!!! She thought to herself as she flashed him in the face. The thought of the spiders was fading from her head once more welll that was until he got upset. He was now growling which wasn't a good sign. "Stay back you demon" she said trying to kick her foot at him......I mean he was like a demon but a cute one.....get your head on straight Sage!!!! 

But then he went a bit too far and called her a nameless girl.....oh that was it. "EXCUSE ME, my name is SAGE ROBERTS" she was now furious as she puffed herself up trying to look scary. "I am a daughter of Athena.....how , just how do you not know who I am when I have been following you for YEARRRRRS" her hands were in the air as she was making big gestures in the air. Was this boy that dense???

• Like 1

Gael couldn't help but roll his eyes at the girl. What was her problem anyways. Why was she acting that this in the first place. Stalking people shouldn't be allowed at all. His lips turned down and he looked watched her closely. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrow when she called him a demon. He blinked a little. Taken back by the whole comment. Demon. Really? That is what she thought of him. "Really?" he deadpanned at her. His blues eyes sparking a little as she tried to kick at him. "Kicking won't help you." he muttered with an eyebrow raised. 

Then everything started going downhill from there. He called her nameless girl and she had gone off. She started mouthing off and soon she was telling him that she had been following him around for years. A smirk popped on his face as he crossed his arms a little. "For years huh?" he folded his arms a little and watched her a little closer. Catching her name for the first time. Sage. "Well, at least I have a name for my stalker now." he mused with a chuckle. She was being funny to him. He had been just joking with her and she blew up into this whole thing. This whole thing was a joke to him.

• Like 1

"Y Y YESSSSSSS" she said trying to sound fierce as she could. With the kick she hoped it would hold the boy back!!!! Why was he so cool and collective as if he knew her every move. OH THE GOD's COULD HE READ HER MIND? Staring at him as if she was trying to see if would react to her mind......I eat my boogers she thought.....well she didn't but that was besides the point. If he could read  her mind then that was going in her case file #65 Gael Masterson. But when he poked at her pride not knowing who she was...well she sort of gave away a lot of things. First her hands were in the air then they were on her mouth. "That was a dirty trick" she said pointing at him after he said four years. "I am not a STALKER" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "I am an investigator...finding the truth in a camp full of gossip and lies.

The pointing his chest she grumbled "You are the FREAK of a demi-god anyways...everyone knows it.........don't know why I ever liked you anyways" she said lowly to herself as she looked down then back up with pursed lips. 

• Haha 1

Gael couldn't help but watch her for a moment in pure amusement. Was she having an inner monologue with herself at the moment? He blinked and then gave her a curious look. His eyebrow rose a little as she had gotten a little quiet for her own good. That wasn't something that he was used to, okay he didn't honestly know the girl at all so how was he supposed to know what she was like? He didn't so he backed up a little and eyed her once again. His eyes darkened more as her hands flew to her mouth. He had gotten her. "Wasn't at all, you just have a loose mouth." he muttered and laughed, a real laugh. "Really? You're not? Then what would you call it?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

He couldn't stop himself from blinking a little bit as she stared poking his chest. The she called him a freak and both his eyebrows rose at that. He was already so used to being called that. So, it hadn't really bothered him in a long while. No, now he was totally just going to let that slide until she let the last bit slip right out of her mouth. OH! His head titled a little and his lips turned into a smirk. He straightens up at a little and moved to grab her chin between his thumb and forefinger. "Is that so?" he said moving to close the space between them, still not letting go of her chin, though she could move away if she wanted to, but the question was, did she want too? "This freak knows a few things. Would you like me to show you some?" he said as he arched an eyebrow at her and lent down, getting closer to her face. If she liked him, it meant that she still did and of course he could use that to his advantage. "Just say the word little Sage and I can make you scream in a whole other way if you need me to." he said in a whisper. 

• Like 1

Sage was covering her mouth as she just watched the older boy in front of her. Maybe there was more to him than she knew???  MAYBE HE HAD POWERS LIKE THE APHRODITES WHERE HE COULD MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING AGAINST YOUR WILL!!!! Her mind was one that racing as she just wanted to figure it all out. Letting no possible stone unturned! "I am an INVESTIGATOR" she said watching him as she felt herself go super red in the face. "Someone has to keep this camp safe from traitors and evil doers.....I I am just the one that has to do the hard work looking into it all....we don't want to find ourselves in another war." Her gaze was piering as she tried to gage the boy in front of her. 

Why had she liked him anyways???? He was strange so maybe there was a part of her that wanted to get a better understanding on him which caused her 'investigation' work to begin with! But maybe she had spoken to loudly as Gael's fingers grabbed her chin making her look at him. Her breathe was one of shallow breathing while her heart beat a million miles a minute. "I" she began to say as she "I" again, how was her words failing her at this point in time???? She had never had nothing to say. But his body was so close to her own. "I don't know" she said feeling her panic take over her body. "I have never been with anyone else before.....

It always amused Gael with how some people acted around him. There were always things floating around about him that he found funny. He already knew what he was and what he could do. Which wasn't that much, but it was always amusing to him. To hear those rumors. That was. A smirk found its way to his lips as he watched her go red. He laughed a little and shook his head at her. "Alright miss investigator..." he mused as he tilted his head to the side, letting his dark hair flow over his eyes a little. "Why am I the evil doer?" he questioned knowing that was what she meant it, in the ways of him. "I haven't even done anything." well that she knew of that was. "Have I?" he questioned her a little. If she was stalking him then she would know that he hadn't done anything to anyone that didn't ask for it. 

He couldn't help but chuckle lowly as he watched her face a little more. He wanted to know what she was thinking about. Why couldn't he have that power. That would be awesome. She stuttered a couple time as he tilted his head once more. She didn't know. His face moved closer to her as he took another step closer to her. "Never?" he questioned her, now curious about it all. The smirk washed off his face and a small smile came to his lips instead. "Then let me show you what you are missing." his thumb rubbed her chin a little, hopefully she wouldn't run from him. 

• Like 1

Sage felt like she was trying to make sure the truth was told about her just as she tried to find truth about others. Rumors were spread everyday, but it was her job to find the truth. Feeling as if Gael was the one in control here, Sage was trying to do anything to calm herself ......but it wasn't working, "You" she began to try and speak but she found herself gazing at his face which was so handsome for some who caused such fear "You cause fear.....using that to your advantage as you" she stopped speaking as her pulse was racing. He had all the control right now...what was she to do? Get away yesssss that was it! 

But as her mind told her to run, she found herself frozen in place. His hand on her made her something inside her want him to continue. To see where all this was going as if bad boy could do anything he liked to her. "Never" the words were whispered out her mouth as she stood there transfixed on him. "What am I missing?" she found herself saying......Sage was lost in a trance it felt like. Her body on edge as she felt like she wanted to know more but her mind was screaming GIRL GET IT TOGETHER AND RUN. But ignoring that part she stood there, staring up into his eyes as she waited to see what he would do to her!

A smile came to his lips as he titled his head a little. "Me?" he questioned with a small chuckle as well. He seemed to be causing her to not be able to speak correctly. Which meant that he didn't have to try too hard to get her now. The smile soon turned into a smirk, and he shook his head. "I only do that when people are annoying me." he said with a wave of hand and then crossed his arms. He watched her carefully as he inched a little closer to her. He was in control with everything at the moment and he loved that feeling. It meant that he would be able to get just about anything that he wanted. He knew that he could have her in just a snap of his finger. So, he was going to test that theory. 

It was nice to have her frozen in place like she was. It was a clear sign that he had full control over everything that was going to happen, and he was going to make her night. Of course, since she hadn't been with anyone before he was going to make sure that no other boy would bring her to the places that he was going to take her. She whispered never again to him, and he let his hand drop from her face to her hand. He smiled a little grabbing her hand. "Let's go find a place and I'll show you." He said as he looked around the ground finally finding the bathrooms. He smirked as he gently pulled her to the building. He had an idea of what he wanted to do so of course he was going to try it out on her. He turned to her just as they got to the building. "It's close to the camp so you're going to have to be a little quiet." He told her as he opened the door and glanced into the room, making sure that there wasn't anyone in there and there wasn't. He turned and pulled her into the door and once she was in he closed the door and locked it. "Now, this isn't the best place I wanted to show you, but neither my cabin nor yours will work." he told her as he pushed her until she was backed against the sink. "Now, Miss Sage..." he said as he moved down to her neck as he whispered to her. "I'm going to figure out everything that you like." He said as he mouth finally touched her neck as he began to suck on it, making sure that he placed a hicky there. He was totally claiming her here. His hands went to her hips the second his mouth was on her neck. He smirks as he removed his mouth from her and looked down at the mark that was placed there. He moved closer to her to her and flipped her around so that they were both now looking into the mirror. "Look how pretty." he said with his hand still on her hips however, his fingers were trailing up to grab at her shirt. 

• Like 1

Sage had always been one to love to be in control over everything. That just meant that she would have less worry of getting hurt and all. But as Gael took control of the whole thing going on in between him. Her will was bending to him. Sage could see how calm Gael was.......he was powerful and even confident in the way he spoke to her. Bringing chills all over her body. She watched as he even crossed his arms. Why was he distancing himself from her? Wait why was she wanting him to be closer to him. In a way that was more intimate she thought. This thought caused her to blush once again, but what came next shocked her at first....but then she only wanted more of it. 

The word NEVER was one that hung in the air. Maybe he would not want anything to do with her because of this! But that all washed from her mind as he took her hand and said he would show her. Heart racing in her chest as her mind raced to all the things that could happen brought her to a place was close by. In this moment all she wanted to do was to learn as her body felt on edge. But still finding her own voice "What if I don't want to be quiet?" This was true in a way that she did not want to hold anything back. But as he locked the door she looked at him as he pushed back against the wall. His face close to her neck as his words sent more chills down her body "Promise?" she questioned him as she looked at him with daring eyes. 

As his mouth danced on her skin, Sage could feel him beginning to suck on her neck, that is when the moans slipped out more and more as he sucked harder. Part of her knew that he would leave a mark....showing everyone that he had claimed her! His hands on her hips when he pulled his lips off just to flip her around. Biting her lip she could feel her body begging for him to take it. Spreading those pretty little legs to allow him to touch her wet pussy. Pushing her ass back on him, hoping to play with it against his cock.

A smirk had made its way to his lips as she said what if she didn't want to be quiet. "Umm." he hummed as his hands worked on her belly. "I don't mind you screaming at all." He told her with a satisfied smirk on his lips. "I think it would be the others trying to figure out what is going on that you should worry about." he told her as his hands finally touched her skin. "Do you want the others to hear you?" He questioned her. "I could open the door wide and allow them to hear the pleasure that is going to come from those pretty lips." he told her, though the door had been locked. But if she wanted to scream, he wouldn't mind letting her scream out loud if she wanted to. He loved to hear the woman scream out for him. A smirk made its way to his lips as she questioned him. "Promise." he said to her, and he was going to make sure of that. Even if he had to stay here all night with her to figure it out. 

As he sucked on her neck, he couldn't help but grin as the moans slipped out of her. He was the one that was pulling them from her. Which was nice. He groaned a little as she spread her legs for him. "Ready, are we?" he said as he moved his hands up, pulling up her shirt over her breast. He wanted them on display for him. He rubbed on him, squeezing them lightly, pulling at her nipples just enough. He allowed on hand to drop from them to make their way down to her pants. He trailed his fingers around the top of her pants for a moment before sticking his hand down in them, pushing pass her panties to the wets spot that was waiting on him. He let his finger gaze across her lips, feeling the wetness of her core there. He grinned and looked into the mirror as the other hand that was messing with her breast went up to her throat. His thumb pushing her chin up to look into the mirror. "Do you see what I'm doing?" He questioned as his fingers made their way through the wet folds of her pussy. He found her clit and began to rub lightly there. "Tell me Sage." he began. "What do you see?" he grinned into the mirror, his eyes finding hers as she rubbed her ass on him. He pushed his hips into her backside a little more. Loving the feeling that she was giving him. 

• Like 1

Sage's heart raced with anticipation as Gael's words washed over her, igniting a thrilling desire within her. The playful challenge in his voice sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn't help but match his smirk with one of her own. "Who said I wanted to be quiet?" she purred, her eyes sparkling with mischief. The thought of others overhearing their passionate encounter only added to the excitement pulsing through her veins. "Let them hear....I want them to hear" she replied, her voice laced with a mix of boldness and desire. Sage was unafraid of indulging in the raw pleasure that awaited them.

Gael's lips on her neck made her gasp and moan, her body arching into his touch. Every sensation he elicited drove her wild, awakening a hunger that only he could satiate. As he teased and caressed her, Sage's breath quickened, her need for him intensifying. Was she ready for this? I don't knot but one way to find out! "YES" she moaned out as the touches were driving her wild. She relished in the way his hands explored her body, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure straight to her core. She spread her legs, granting him access to her most intimate desires. Even if she had never done this before, a part of Gael making her act in ways as if it was natural. 

Feeling his fingers inching closer to her wetness, Sage's anticipation grew as she purred. His touch was electric, sending waves of pleasure through her body. When his hand finally slipped beneath her panties and found her slick folds, she gasped and moaned, her hips instinctively moving to meet his touch. She gazed into the mirror, meeting Gael's intense gaze, and she saw a reflection of raw desire staring back at her. Her voice trembled with need as she answered his question, "I see a woman on the edge, ready to be consumed by the pleasure you're giving me." As Gael's fingers found her clit, she could hardly contain herself, her body responding eagerly to his expert touch. The sensation was overwhelming, and she rocked her hips against him, craving more of the pleasure he provided. "Don't stop" she moaned out as the pleasure was washing over her again and again. 

• Like 1

Gael head titled to the side a little as an eyebrow rose a little as she told him that she didn't want to be quiet, she wanted the people to hear her. He smirked as he lowered his lips to her neck. Kissing lightly on the tender spot there. "Then I'll make sure they can hear you." he groaned thinking about it. Thinking how willing she was being with him at the moment. He loved it. So needy she was and that was what brought out something in Gael at the moment. The way that she was acting like she was ready for him, made him feel something that he hadn't had before. A shiver hit his body for a moment as he began to rub on her a little more. 

When his lips touched her neck, he heard the nose that came from her, and it excited him a little more. Her body arching into his touch, which was a sweet thing because he was still touching where he could. Her calling out to him made him work that much more. He had a grin on his lips as he played with her breast, and allowing herself to spread her legs so that he had a better shot at getting to her. "Such a good girl." he muttered into her neck right below her ear. "Knowing just what I need." he said whispering in her ear, hoping to send shivers through her body. 

Gael was ready for this. She wanted people at the camp to hear her scream and by the gods he was going to allow her to do that. He was going to be the one that set her on the edge of the flames. He was going to make sure that he ruined her for any other guy out there. It was a plan for him since he got her. When he hand finally found her slick folds, she moaned, and he couldn't help but smirk at it. "That's right baby girl." he called out to her as he found her clit and began to rub slow motions on it to help build her up. He glanced up into the mirror and locked eyes with her. She began to tell him what she seen. His lights eyes lingered on her breast a little longer as he began to play with her nipples as he plunged his finger into her entrance. Pushing in and out of her a couple times. "Scream for me baby girl. You want them to hear you don't you." he grinned as he sucked on her neck a little. He loved the feeling of her wrapped around his finger. "Tell me, am I your first?" he grinned wickedly. He always loved the fact that he could be someone's first. It was another notch in his belt. He pushed his finger into her more and groaned a little bit wishing that he could already push something else into her. 

• Like 1

Sage had never been with anyone before but something in her that made her not afraid to moan and scream. Part of her wanted people to know that she Sage Roberts was being pleasured into submission. This came from a girl who was always trying to out do those around her but in this moment she just wanted to be putty in Gaels hands. A moaning puddle that is!!!! His kisses down her neck made her internal temperature raise as she began to imagine those kisses elsewhere. "Pleasseeeeeee" she moaned out as she took her hands and ran them up and down her body. What was he going to do to her to make her scream? The possibilities were endless. 

Whatever he was doing to her was driving her wild.....all she wanted was more of Gael all over her body. More of his touch on her skin and kisses on every part of her. Maybe his hands would explore places that were begging and achy for him to do things to it to set her on a pleasure edge. Instinctively she spread her legs hoping for something big and warm to cum between them. "Do you want it,  I mean me?" she moaned out as she was wanting it just as badly or even more at the moment. As a shiver ran through her body just making her want him even more. 

Her pussy had been aching for Gaels touch as by the Gods when his fingers found it. The moans only increased more as his words only encouraged it  "Yesssss GAEL, I like that.....i want you to touch me more" she pleaded with him as she spread her legs more, her back arching. Her eyes locked with his which only made her want him even more. More than just the touching he was doing, she wanted his cock in her...doing things to her that would wreck her pussy with pleasure. "GAELLLLLLLL. YESSS DEEPER" she screamed as his fingers went into her wet pussy again and again. The feeling was an ecstasy that she had never experienced. The mirror showed a girl who was a puddle of pleasure in the arms of a demi-god who was enjoying himself. "You .......are my first......I want you to own this pussy"  she begged, her wanting him only increased as now she spread her legs even more only getting wetter by the second.  

The things that could make her do and say at the moment was pleasure to his ears. A grin happened to post on his lips as he heard her moan out a please. "Umm. Baby girl. You sound so good when you moan like that." he said to her as he began to move his hand around her body once again. This time however, he had let his wonder to her shirt and pulled it and her bra all the way off her, throwing it to the ground behind him in a mess that they would have to pick up later. His eyes traveled to her breast once again. "Oh, look at you now." he grumbled into her neck and as his hands played with her breast. "The only thing I have to do now is get your pants and panties off and you'll be bare to me." he told her as he sucked a spot on her neck again. He stepped back from her for a moment pulling his shirt over his head and discarding it behind him as well. Forgotten as he pulled her closer to him, letting her bare back hit his chest. 

He noticed that she was beginning to be putty in his hands and that was what he was wanting. He wanted to take everything from her at the moment. He wanted that, and he was going to take everything from her this night. He watched in the mirror as her face as she moaned out if he wanted her. He grinned while looking into the mirror. Him bringing a hand to her chin, making her look into the mirror at him. "Does this not feel like I want you?" he questioned as he pushed his hardness into her ass. He wanted to curse at the fact that they both still very much had on clothes down bottom, but not to worry he was going to be able to take those off her very soon. Something that he was very much excited about. 

He was pushing in and out of her as fast he could, listening to the moans and words that were coming out of her lips at the moment. Sage had been pretty mouthy, which he had no problem with at all. He loved hearing her come alive with everything that was happening at the moment. He pushed into her deeper than he did the first couple times, before pulled out of her and allowing his finger to come back to her clit. "Time for these pants to come off baby girl." he said as his hand snaked out of her pants and from her breast to help her remove the pants that he hated on her at the moment. As he pushed the pants down, his lips went to her skin on her back and slowly went down to her ass. He lightly nipped at her ass for a moment before allowed her to step out of the pants that he hated so much. "Oh?" he questioned as she told him that she wanted him to own her pussy. "I think I will." he told her as he moved her hips to turn her around. Making her pussy face him. "I wanna eat you out till you scream my name baby girl." he sighed as he pushed her to the sink a little harder and planted his face in her folds. His hands going to her ass. Squeezing them, then sneaked one hand around her front and pushed passed his tongue and her folds. Pushing into her that way. "Brace yourself baby." he smirked as he looked up at her. His bright eyes sparking in the dim light. He ate her out till she came in his mouth. He ate her up like candy and move to stand up. 

"Don't think that I'm done with you just yet, stalker girl." he said standing his full height now, looking at her with a wicked grin. He bent down to capture her lips in a kiss to make her taste herself as he started to undo his pants and let them drop to the floor. He smirked into her mouth as he let his hand travel up to her hand and brought it over to his hardness and allowed her to cup him through his boxers. "Do you want this baby." he muttered into her lips waiting for her response. 

• Like 1

Even in Sage's wettest dreams, she could not have imagined a moment like this. One where she was at first stalking this demi-god who she found to be strange but was not the one a puddle in his arms. Moaning louder and louder as her pussy felt like it was being pleasured to the point of ecstasy. But before she knew it her bra was being taken off along with her shirt. Seeing herself exposed only made her feel more hot as she could be found at any moment. What if someone walked in on them? Would lilythe give them bathroom duty. That was when she thought what if she met Gael here and they could fuck again and again.......making their bathroom duty into something she looked forward to. "Ummmmmm I love the way you play with my breast" she said as she felt his lips on her neck. Sucking on it again, bringing her to another level of want and needing. "Leave a mark...show them I am yours" her words full of want.  But then it all stopped as he stepped away from her, a wine coming from her mouth as she just wanted it to continue when she felt his skin on her own. 

Some part of her wanted to scream for them to get caught in this moment. Maybe it was the fact she could then get bathroom duty again....making she she would wear her short skirts or even summer dresses with nothing under it. For them to fuck again as he was fucking her now. Her words betraying her as she deep down wanted him to want her.....the girl with no name..the one who stalked him. "Good" her words again full of lust as she bit her lip as she looked at him. "I want you to want me.....to crave me" his hardness pressed against her ass made her moan it out loud. 

The feeling of his fingers going in and out of her pussy was driving her mad. Who knew such pleasure could happen from someone else playing with her! His fingers seemed to dance time and time again inside of her as if they were pleasing her and getting her pussy ready for his cock. But before she even could take all of it in she then moved her pants and panties down. "Ohhhhh" she said as he then moved to position himself to kiss down her back down to her ass.  Her words seemed to fuel him as flipped her around from the mirror. Her teeth biting her lip as she waited to see what he was doing next....as he would own her pussy. This was making her feel a way where she just wanted his dick to fill her up all the time whenever he wanted it as she would beg for it. What came next was something she could not brace, his lips found themselves between the lips of her pussy. Her hold body was tingling as her moans got louder and louder "GAEL GAEL. GAEL YESSSSSSSSS FUCK ME YESSSSSSS" her hands had found there way to his head. The feeling was so good that she began to feel herself peaking as her pushed his head more into her pussy as his tongue did the work to bring her to an organsm. "OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS GAAAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" she screamed loud as she began to come down. Her body feeling the tingling sensation of the organsm all over. 

Her eyes had closed as she peaked but were now open as she took in his words again. It wasn't over...he was going to make her feel like this over and over again. The kiss was sweet and she wanted it to last longer than it did as she nibbled at him lip as he parted. Then biting her own as she watched him take off his pants. Her eyes going down where she wanted to play all along. "More than you will ever know" her words were almost a whisper but one he would hear as she dropped to her knees. Her eyes looking at him the whole time as she inched closer to him. Her hands beginning to play over boxers as she felt the erection she was ready to play with.

Gael was getting more excited about this little get together. He was ready to see where it would end at. Would they be caught? Or would they get away with all this fun tonight. He couldn't help but want to milk more moans from her. She had been the most vocal of all the girls that he had been with thus far and he was loving it. She had told him that she wanted to scream and let people hear her, and by the gods he was going to let that happen. Scream for me baby. He thought to himself as he milked more and more from her. He bit his lip and began to feel himself getting harder by the moment. His cock pushing against his zipper. He smirked when she told him that she loved when he played with her breast. "They are so wonderful baby girl." he told her, his voice low and sultry. He groaned thinking about the want in her voice. His cock twitched a little. "Oh, you'll be marked from head to toe by the time I'm done with you." he told her as he let his teeth graze on her skin. He already loved the taste of her skin on his lips. 

Funny enough, if they got caught, he had to wonder who was going to catch them doing this? If Lilythe did, would she be dumb enough to post them at the same time for bathroom duties? Or would she do her best to split them up? Her words were filled with lust once again and he couldn't help but shiver at the thought. He was slowly losing his cool. He needed to snap it back together. "Oh, trust me baby girl. I've been craving you for a while now." he told her his cool still very much there, his hooded eyes looking at her through the mirror. She moaned once again as he pushed himself into her and he smirked. 

As he brought her to the edge, he watched every movement that she had made. Loving the fact that she was riding his hands as she came undone. He never slowed his motions so that she wouldn't lose any friction there. He had learned from a young age what he should do for a woman, and Sage was the woman that he was pleasing at the moment. He grinned as he watched he screamed his name from down on one knee. "Baby girl." he chuckled lowly as he watched her more. "You're going to wake up someone. Then I will just have to fuck you faster." he said shaking his head. "I want to be able to just fuck you nice and slow, allowing my cock to fill you up till you can't take it anymore." he told her. Though, he was really loving the fact that he was the one that was making her scream like that. "But I do love hearing your scream for me." he said removing his hand from her as she began to come down from her high. "I told you would. And I don't think that you're going to stop either. I'll have you again."

The kiss that they shared was a sweet one and he wanted in a way for it to last a little longer, but he knew that he needs to keep going because as much as she didn't care for her to scream like she was he didn't want to be caught at the moment. She nibbled as his lip as he moved from her which earned her a grunt. He watched as her eyes lingered on his pants as he pulled them down to step out of them. He had asked if she was ready for it and her reply made his cock jump in anticipation. Though her words were a whisper, he was still able to hear them. However, that wasn't what shocked him, what did was when she dropped to her knees in front of him. All thoughts of spinning her around and plunging his cock into her tight little entrance was lost on him. Seeing her naked and on her knees for him turned him on all the way. "Fuck baby girl. What are you planning on doing." he said as he brought his hand to his cock in his boxers and pulled him out. Pre cum beading at the tip of him. "Show me what the pretty little mouth can do baby girl."

• Like 1

Sage just wanted her body to please Gael, after all this time she had told herself she thought he was a freak. A boy to stay away from...but it was just that, that drew her near to him. His pleasing tone about her breast made her blush as he promised to mark her. "Good, I want to leave no doubts that you fucked me" her need for him in her voice rang out like a phone being called. As if her body was responding to finally letting Gael master her after all this time of running away from him. But the thoughts that she asked about him craving her. Ohhhh how that stayed in the air between them until he said he had for awhile. It was as if that sent shock waves down her body as she moaned. Her pussy getting wet from the idea of him wanting her. The man in the mirror from her wettest dreams, there to please her but this time when she was awake!

Still catching her breath and basking in the waves of pleasure that had just consumed her, Sage's chest rose and fell rapidly. Gael's words swirled in her mind, mingling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She felt a mix of desire and vulnerability as he looked at her with that knowing grin. The intensity of the moment hadn't just awakened her body, but something deeper within her, something she wasn't entirely sure she understood yet. Her fingers trembled slightly as she brushed a strand of hair away from her face, meeting his gaze with a mixture of shyness and newfound confidence. His words washed over her, stoking the fire that he had ignited. "Gael," she whispered his name, her voice a blend of need and uncertainty. The connection between them was undeniable, each touch and glance leaving an indelible mark on her soul. She could feel his desire, his hunger, and it mirrored her own. As he spoke of the pleasure he wanted to give her, the longing in his eyes sent a shiver down her spine. The promise of more, the thought of him filling her in every sense, drove her wild. It was like a symphony of sensations she had never experienced before, and she found herself craving every note.

The anticipation and excitement coursed through her as she knelt before him, her heart racing and her breath quickening. His words fueled the fire inside her, making her feel bolder than ever. Her eyes never left his, locked in a heated gaze that conveyed my desire and willingness. His cock was in sage's line of sight, the pre cum glistening at the tip, a visual testament to his arousal. She licked her lips, feeling a surge of newfound confidence as she leaned in closer. Her hands trembled slightly as she reached out, her fingers lightly tracing the length of him through his boxers. Sage felt his warmth and hardness beneath the fabric, a promise of the pleasure to come. Looking up at him with a mixture of innocence and desire, sage slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his impressive length. Her heart raced even faster as she took in the sight before me. Gael's voice, husky with desire, filled the air, and his words only fueled her determination. Her fingers wrapped around him, feeling his throbbing pulse under my touch. Sage gazed up at him with a seductive smile, a mix of excitement and determination in her eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she brought her lips closer to his tip, her tongue darting out to taste the pre cum that had gathered there. His reaction was immediate, a groan escaping his lips, and it only spurred her on. With a newfound confidence, she took him into my mouth, letting her lips encircle his hardness. Her tongue swirled around him, savoring his taste and feeling him respond to every movement. Sage could sense his pleasure building. Sage was lost in the intensity of the moment, focused entirely on bringing him pleasure! 

• Like 1

Gael watched her as much as he was able to. He had been watching everything that she had been doing. He loved it all. The way that her body moved and came a live when he touched her in places that she had only dreamed about. As she knelt down on her knees, her eyes stayed locked with his. Which if found more hypnotic. He could feel his cock twitches a little as licked her lips. Her movements were a little shaky but that was alright. He was pushing her to the edge of things at the moment. He knew that she wasn't afraid to do anything, not in this moment. The moment that her fingers wrapped around him; his whole world started to fall apart around him. Like a puzzle piece. He smirked a little as her eyes finally locked in his from looking at his cock for a while. He watched with a weighted breath as her head moved to his cock her lips opening up and her tongue slipping out of her mouth to lick the pre cum that had gathered at the tip of him. He groaned and apparently it helped her keep going, because she had ended up putt his cock into her mouth and using her tongue to swirl around him. In those moments he tried to stop his hand from moving to her head, but he had lost that when she started with her tongue. His hand fisted in her hair and he moaned a little. "Fuck." he muttered as his head dropped back. Waiting to see what else she had planned for this part. He wouldn't let her make him cum this way because he was still needing to fuck her. His head plopped back up and he looked at her. "Play with yourself Sage." He wanted to watch as she pleasures herself. 

Important Information

Terms of Use