bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Chapter 18: The Midnight Dance

Evelyn Scott

After her time at the Volleyball court, Evelyn knew she was having a good time as she cheered on Theo while keeping her eyes on Gael. This camp had no end in sight of delicious campers who lusted after her. Which was all fun and games but none of them really cared for her. Being a child of Aphrodite had its perks but then again you really knew if someone loved you or not. Making her feel inadequate as she was still out seeking that approval of her daddy in all she interacted with. It wasn't enough that she had mommy issues but add daddy issues on that as well. 

But as the night was winding down she was off to a place most would not come around this late of hour. The amphitheater  was empty except for an evelyn on the stage who was dressed in a beautiful silk dress that sungged her form well. Twirling in a circle she was practicing a dance she had learned as a kid. Back then all she wanted to do was to grow up and be a dancer. Most never took her for more than just her looks, but the truth was she still wanted to be that dancer. Trying to fight those voices that were deep down inside telling her that her beauty was all her would ever be good for.

The Dance was one of passion and beauty as she moved from one part of the stage to the next. 

@ Gael Masterson

• Like 1

The volleyball game was pure for him. He hadn't been able to enjoy anything like that in a while and he was pretty pleased with himself. While playing the game it got to a point that he had gotten a little too hot for him, so he had to take his shirt off. He had glanced over to Evelyn at that point too and smirked at her. He knew that she was watching him. He could feel that hot eyes following his every move. It had set him on fire too. He hadn't really talked much to her, but she wasn't bad on the eyes. Much like her sister. But there was something about her that always seemed to grab his attention. She was a hottie. He often wondered if he had a chance with her if he wanted it. Doubt that would ever happen. So, he pushed that though out of his head and headed back to the cabins. 

As he was walking, he ended up taking the longer way around and found himself going past the amphitheater. He glanced over just for a second before he had to do a double take. Someone was there, dancing. Curiosity getting the better of him, he found himself slowly walking down the stair to get a better look at who was dancing. When he got the noticed that the person that was dancing was the one girl that was plaguing his thoughts at the moment. He found himself moving forward, closer to the front row before he took a seat. He watched her body move in ways that only could be called beautiful. He watched in amazement and when she was done dancing, he clapped for her slowly and pretty low like, so that he didn't draw any more attention to the place they were at. Because he was going to be a little stingy tonight. 

• Like 1

Evelyn moved as if her life depended on it, flowing with the beauty and grace she had. It felt freeing that she was more than just her looks. But why did she hide this from the others? Maybe it was because she felt they may make fun of her. But to her, this was her piece of her soul. Wondering if her mother was watching her, she kept her eyes closed until she heard clapping. Feeling shocked she opened her eyes where she searched in the moonlight for where the sound was coming from. That was when she saw him. Gael the lovely snack from earlier that day was sitting on the front row clapping his hands to her dance "Ohhhhhhhh" she said blushing "Thanks" she said smiling as she gave a bow. 

Then going to the edge of the stage she sat down with her legs hanging off. "You know I could give you a closer look at my dancing.......that is if you want?" Her voice was now full of excitement as this evening was turning out to be a lot more fun!

• Like 1

As he clapped for her, he noticed that she stopped and turned to look at where it was coming from. He blinked hard because of her beauty. The tight ass dress wasn't helping his case either. All her curves on full display for him. He couldn't help but want to reach out and let his hand flow down them. He soon found himself sporting a mini hard on. What she was doing to him before even doing anything. Just the of his hand on and the way that her body could move. It had him speechless for a moment. Lost in thoughts in his own mind. When she spoke up, he could feel his dick twitch a little. He smirked as he watched her bow at him. "You're welcome." he told her with a wicked smile. 

He watched her closely as she made it to the edge of the stage, and he blinked up a little more. Seeing as she was a little taller than him while he was sitting. His eyebrow shot up when she told him that she could give him a closer look at her dance. With that, he moved to place his elbows on his knees and watched her closely. "You know..." he started with a smirk playing on his lips. "I think I'll take you up on that offer. Maybe you could even give me some pointer in how to dance with you." His lips turned up into another wicked smile. 

• Like 1

Evelyn hadn't expected anyone to be there but it seems her dancing was good enough for an applause. Sitting on the edge of the stage, her eyes were looking Gael over like the snack he was! Her words must have gotten to him as Gael sat forward. Making her smirk grow more on her face. Oh the lust that was coming off this boy was radiating like a power plant. "Ohhhhhh I could arrange that, I mean " looking around her eyes then landed back on him "I have time now if you do." Getting off the stage, she began to dance towards him. Using her hand as if she was pulling a rope towards him. 

But when she got to him she turned around to drop her ass to the ground and slowly back up right in front of him. "What are you just going to sit there or do you want to join me?" Turning her face to him, she gave him a wink before turning around to grab his hands to get him up. Ohhhh what a plaything she had found tonight......ohhh what fun she was going to have with him! Evelyn just wanted to feel wanted even if it was just for the night. All she cared about how she felt in the moment! 

• Like 1

Gael couldn't help but grin at her as she watched him for a moment. He had no idea what he was getting himself into, but he wasn't getting into any kind of trouble that was for sure. He noticed the smirk on her face grow and he couldn't help but wonder what it was that was on her mind. She spoke saying that she could arrange that, and he smirked as she glanced out into the empty space. "I have all the time in the world." he told her with the same smirk mirrored on his face. "I don't think that anyone is going to see us so no worries about that." he told her, and if someone did come along then he could honestly just scare them off with his ability. He didn't need people messing up his fun time. When she started dancing again, his eyes were locked on her. He couldn't help it, all of the Aphrodite girls had him looking. Thanks to their mother. 

When she got to him, she ended up dropping her ass to the ground and slowly coming back up, giving him the perfect view of her very nice ass. He couldn't help but want to reach out and grab it and almost did but stopped himself because she started talking again, bringing him snapping out of the view of her ass. Damn it. He groaned a little as his eye lost contact and then he was pulled to stand up. He smirked at her comment. "Join you of course." He mused as he got closer to her. He grabbed her hand and twirled her a little, pulling her back to him just so her ass to be against him and he allowed his hands to move down her body. "So, teacher..." he said softly in her ear. "What are these pointers that you can show me. I'm you're willing student." He whispered in her ear as he let his hands wonder around her body. 

• Like 1

Evelyn was one to love to put on a show for sure so the thought of someone watching her made her laugh but she leaned into his ear "Oh I am not worried about that.....if they do then they will get to see a erotic time between two steamy demi-gods.....transfixed on it that they can't look away and only wish they were you or I" she said in his ear as she leaned back to look him in the eyes. The lust that was coming off this demi-god was intoxicating which only made her want to rock his world even more. Knowing who this demi-gods parent was...it was only natural they would be allured to her, like the rest of her sisters. 

Doing her dance for him she was having fun with this all of course. Grabbing his hand she laughed as he spun her then pulled her in close as she moved her body against his. "Ohhhh I like an eager student" she said back as she turned around facing him. "Pointer number 1" she held one finger up "Move your body with your partner as if two becoming one" she said putting her arms around his neck as she moved her body this way and then that. "Feel the way my body moves and have yours move in reaction" her hunger for Gael was only growing by the second. His handsome looks with those hungry eyes made her want to jump him right this moment but she would be patient. 

• Like 1

A shiver came over Gael as he listened to her whisper in his ear and then leant back to look at him. There were all kinds of lust coming from him. He couldn't help it honestly. It was something that was more or less part of his family. Most children from his parentage went for the Aphrodite girls. Not that they were easy, well maybe somewhere, but others like Evelyn here, could show him a thing or two. He grinned at her soaking in all that she was. Her body was calling to him and he wanted to take her right now. But he was going to let her take the lead on this. He knew that this was going to be a win win for him, and he couldn't wait till it started. He hummed a little agreeing with what she said and smiled devilishly. He was ready. 

He could tell that she was going to have fun with this. Which only brought the fun out for him as well. If she was going to let go and have fun well, he would be damned if he was going to wait, and no let go as well. He glanced down at his hand when he felt warmth in it, he watched as she spun around and pulled her closer to him. Feeling her body on his. He held in a moan of excitement. He didn't want to lose this contact at all. He smirked as she told him that she liked an eager student. "Well, I'm glad I could be so eager for you." he let his hands slide down to her hips. Growing more excited by the moment. It was then that she started her 'lesson' He listened carefully to her. Everything that she was saying he did. He moved his body with hers. He was a good listener when he wanted to be. He was able to catch things that others might not be able to. His body swayed with hers a little longer and he smirked. "I think I got the hang of lesson one." he mused out to her ready to start lesson two. "What's the next lesson ma'am." he said in a slightly lower voice than he normally had. 

• Like 1

Evelyn had seen Gael from a distance as the boy seemed to put distance between him and others. Or was it the other way around? Evelyn knew about his parentage but that only made her more intrigued with him more.  More to explore with a man of mystery.........one she was willing to get down and dirty with! Since this was her first time with this play thing. That meant she was in for a treat as they began to play with each other. Evelyn did know one thing for sure about him, he was one of Theo buds which would be fun indeed. What a naughty boy she thought in her head!

His hands on her body was one that only made her want to moan as the feeling was electrifying. Biting her lip she breathed in deep as she wanted to moan a bit from all her excitement. As her words came out she watched as he began to move with her body "Good, that is it....feel my body with yours" her words dripping with lust as she could feel him doing it. But with his next words she leaned in and let her lips touch his as she began to kiss him deeply. As if fire was in between them. Pulling back she smirked "Lesson two is don't talk too much....unless it is dirty talk." Turning around she let her supple ass go down and back up again his cock before she winked at him. "Lesson three let your hands explore my body as mine do the same" her left hand ran down his chest as it stroked his throbbing cock. This was heating up fast and she liked that. Wanting to play with more, Evelyn let her hands begin to roam over his body as she danced. 

Gael was something else at the moment, or rather he was somewhere else altogether. He loved being part of this at the moment, and what better way to get his urges met than with someone like Evelyn Scott. It wasn't every night that he was able to do that. So, when the opportunity came about one grabs it by the throat and goes from there. It was nice to have those times come around. He was going to grab and take everything that he could with this at the moment. Which was so nice, and he couldn't help but feel the excitement that was on him at the moment. 

His hands on her body were something else. He couldn't help but love every moment of it. When she bit her lip, he could feel himself get a little harder, and he was ready for it all now. But she was going to be keeping taps on him and in a way, he liked that as well. He moved his body with hers and she was already lusting over it. He wasn't that far behind at all. the next lesson was not to talk too much. Dirty talk huh. A smirk came to his lips as he watched her turn around and bring her ass to him. Her rubbing on his cock was a view that he could get down with. His hands went to his waist and around her ass. Gripping just the right amount. He was brought out of his own thoughts of her ass when she felt a hand go down her chest and right down to his cock. He stopped himself from moaning and he sighed contently at the feeling. His hands were on her body in a second as he began to feel up her breast, needing them softly, trying to get her nipples to harden. 

• Like 1

Evelyn could tell Gael was falling into her rhythm, their bodies swaying together in a hypnotic dance. His hands on her breasts sent a jolt of pleasure through her, making her nipples harden under his touch. "That's it," she murmured, her voice husky with desire. "Don't be afraid to touch, Gael." As his fingers began to toy with her nipples, and she couldn't help the low moan that escaped her lips. The sensation was intense, a delicious mix of pleasure and slight pain that made her clench her fingers in his shirt. His touch was expert, teasing her sensitive nipples with the perfect amount of pressure, making her squirm with pleasure. Then arching her back she leaned into to purr in his ear "step four is anticipation is the key to pleasure" her hands then moving to touch his erection as she smirked. Her eyes filled with desire as she wanted this mysterious boy to know and scream her name. 

Biting her lip she said in a seductive tone "Want me to show you pleasure?" Her hands were dancing around the area where his cock was in his pants. Her mind racing at her next steps in making him want her even more. Tonight would be a night of pleasure for the both of them but she wasn't going to be shy how she wanted to pleasure and be pleasured. Dropping to her knees she looked up with a seductive look as up did his pants...pulling them down along with the boxers as she took in the sight "Oh my...some is blessed with a BIG HUGE COCK" her teeth biting her lips as she never stopped eye contact as her mouth opened to take him inside her.

• Like 1

Everything about this woman was driving Gael up a wall. In a good way that was. He smirked as he began doing everything that she said to do. Listening to the words that she was telling him. Oh he wasn't afraid to touch her. No, he had been grabbing her breast happily. He loved the fact this was happening. Almost like a little school boy with his frist crush. He didn't have to worry about going off to find another person to pleasure him tonight, because it was her that was going to do it, and he'll be damned if he didn't want to pleasure her as well. 

He was in his own mind when her voice cut through it. A smirk came to his lips. "Show me what you got baby doll." he grinned wanting her to show him everything. He wanted to be thrown into a world of pleasure. He watched as she sunk to her knees and grab his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. He watched as his cock sprung forward and her eyes locked on to him. He hummed happy to have her happy. He had always been pretty big; it was thanks to the gods he guessed. He watched as she bit her lip though the eye contact was still on him as she took him in her mouth. He almost choked when the warmth hit him. He sucked in some air as he stood there allowing her to do what he wanted her to do. He ran his fingers through her hair. Loving the feeling that she was giving him at the moment. 

• Like 1

Evelyn relished in the power she held over men, the way they always seemed to hang on to her every word and action. As she took him into her mouth, she felt a surge of arousal. The taste of him, the way he filled her mouth, the sounds he made in response – it all fueled her passion as she maintained eye contact. Evelyn's lips formed a tight seal around him, creating a delicious suction as she moved her head up and down in a steady rhythm. Her tongue flicked and swirled around him, teasing the sensitive spots that she had discovered. Her hands were not idle either. One hand caressed his thighs, fingers brushing against his skin in a tantalizingly light touch. The other hand ventured higher, fingers expertly massaging and stroking the base of his length as her lips continued their rhythmic dance. Her touch was skilled, knowing exactly how to amplify the pleasure he was experiencing. She loved exploring every inch of him! Between slow, deliberate movements, she managed to murmur in a sultry tone, "Mmm, you taste so good."

Evelyn's lips released their grip on Gael's throbbing arousal, allowing it to slide out of her mouth with a soft, wet sound. Her tongue immediately came into play, tracing along the length of his shaft with deliberate, teasing movements. Her touch was both gentle and firm, her tongue flicking and swirling in a pattern that maximized his pleasure. She looked up at him with an enticing glint in her eyes, her lips forming a knowing smile as she savored the taste of him on her tongue. "Do you like the way I taste you?" she purred, her tongue trailing another slow, path along his length. "I can feel how much you're enjoying this," she continued, her tone low and teasing. "Do you want more? Tell me, Gael, tell me what you want."

Important Information

Terms of Use