bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Plot Event Needs Volunteers

The Storyteller

Plot Event Needs Volunteers

We are so pleased to announce that the first at camp scene of our Site Plot will begin soon! We highly encourage every member to participate. And we have special need for some campers to volunteer themselves to get a little angry and maybe fight a bit at the bonfire! (When the time comes, of course--volunteers will be told when)

Who can participate?

Anyone with a camper that is at camp can participate.

If you choose to volunteer, your character will participate in a fight with another volunteer. A randomizer will determine how injured participating characters get. This is not a major battle, so death is not in the cards, but a trip to the infirmary under the care of the Apollo campers may be in order.

Your character does not need to be a fighter by nature. In fact, for this section of the plot it is more impressive if they aren't. Without spoiling too much, let's just say they will be influenced.

If interested, please post below indicating you wish to volunteer. We will take the first 6 volunteered characters from different writers within the next 24 hours, and will accept duplicate volunteers after 24 hours.

Admin

Sorry @ Elena Clarke  just missed it! We have 6 volunteers. Next time I will encourage staff to hold off on applying when there are limited spots... 😅 But don't worry! Ares cabin is *heavily* involved in the next round 😉 

I am locking the thread now to prevent additional disappointments 😅

• Like 1

Admin

@ Elena Clarke  Good news, NickyNack volunteered to have Gael bow out, so I've put you in. Please read the PM and go to the bonfire ASAP

• Like 1