bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Wanna play?

Andralyn O'Dell

Andralyn couldn't sleep, she was tossing and turning, barely being able to fall asleep let alone stay asleep. Finally she gave up and decided that she was going to go sit by the lake. Getting up out of bed, she slept in a baggy shirt, so she slipped on some sweatpants, and headed out the door. As she headed out she grabbed her favorite deck of cards. Heading to the lake, she looked around, studying her surroundings. She was always alert, being a troublemaker and getting into trouble a lot, made you more alert to try not to get caught again. But that habit stuck with her even when she wasn't even doing anything bad. 

Sitting down in the grass, just on the edge of the little beach area of the lake, she pulled her cards out and started to shuffle them. 

He had a blast with Sage as he finally showed her what he was all about. The memories were still playing in his mind. He would still tease her about who she was, and maybe it would build their relationship a little more. Whatever type of relationship that was at the moment. He had been laying there after Lilythe called lights out. He couldn't find it in him to finally get to sleep. He sighed to himself as he moved to get out of bed. There wasn't anywhere he hadn't been at the camp, so he of course just decided that he was going to go to the beach. He could look out into the water and figure out whatever was on his mind. However, when he got there, he noticed that he wasn't going to be alone. He blinked a little as he got closer and noticed that it was that red head for the Tyche cabin. He smirked as he got closer to her. "Whatcha doing?" He questioned her as he moved to sit next to her. Looking at the cards in her hands. Oh, right. Those Tych kids were gamblers. He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her, curiosity crossing his eyes. 

Andralyn looked up from her cards to hear a voice come from behind her. She wasn't exactly expecting anyone to join here. Before she could see who it was, the strange boy she had seen around camp, sat down right next to her. Who the hell did he think he was, she thought as she turned to glare at him. "Uh, excuse me? Ever heard of personal space?" she questions him. Even when the thoughts running through her head, she still couldn't find the will to move away from him. Staring him down, not knowing how to react, she finally answered his question "messing with my cards, what's it matter to you?" she says with attitude. Did she really want this company, his company. She had heard some strange rumors around camp about him, which intrigued her, she new it had something to do with fears, but she had no idea how it worked, which got her mind racing now that this boy was sitting right next to her. 

Before she could figure out what she wanted to say or even do, "What's your deal?" she blurts out, which even shocked her, but guess it's in the open now, nothing she could do about it now. Looking back at her cards, she started to shuffle them again.

Gael couldn't help but be amused seeing her glare at him. It reminded him of someone. Oh, what was her name? The one that yelled she was the daughter of Athena. Pagie...Cage? Sage? AH, right! How could he have forgotten about her. Fun night that was. He only grinned at her as she began to talk to him. "Why no. I don't think I have." he mused sassing right back at her. "I'm only used to being tied together with someone." he said waving his hand being dramatic. He couldn't help but grin at her when she went on and answered his question. "Card, you any good?" he questioned as he ignored the last part of her question. He knew that she was good, she had to be if she was the daughter of Tyche. He through her a smirk and tilted his head. Waiting for her to say something else to him. 

He faked shocked as she asked him what his deal was. "What do you mean?" he questioned as he placed a hand on his chest like it had hurt him to know she didn't trust him. It was good of her to be that way because untelling what he would do. He watched as she started to shuffle her cards once again and he laid back on his elbows. "What's your deal?" he questioned her raising an eyebrow at her. 

Rolling her eyes at him, as she filtered with her deck of cards. The nerve of this boy, who the hell does he think he is, she thinks to herself, as she peaks from the side of her eyes at him. "Any good!? Of course I'm good. Question is are you any good?" she says scoffing at his comment. Am I any good, what the heck is with this boy!, she ranted in her mind. Shuffling a couple more times she dealt two cards, one face down and one face up "Blackjack, Know how to play?" she says to him, playing cards was away for her to interact without feeling awkward. Andralyn had already felt strange, with out comfortable he was being so close to her. 

Letting out a small chuckle, she kinda liked his dramatics. Straightening up, she shoved her hands at the cards "Well do you or not?" she questions him again. His last comment slightly aggravated her, if she wasn't annoyed enough. "What's my problem? I'm not the one that just comes up on someone and invades their personal space!" she exclaims toward. Taking a deep breath, she let it out in a sigh, and rolled her eyes once more "Lets play"

He smirked as she sides eyed him. He had hurt her ego there for a moment. Which wasn't his attention. Heck, normally the child of Tyche had different luck. Pretty much depended on the day, but then again, he didn't know for sure. "I don't really know, I guess if I have luck on my side, I could be pretty good." he mused, thinking about his luck. It was pretty bad but then again, he didn't care too much about it. He wasn't really interested in playing cards with her at the moment. There was another game that he wanted to play, though question was, would she, do it? Blackjack. Could he remember how to play that game? It had been sometime since he had played any kind of card game. He was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't answer her question and she asked him once again and he smirked at her. "Well, i guess we'll just have to see then wont we." he mused. Then her next statement made him tilt his head. "Oh, then how do you expect to make friends?" he questioned her. "What if I'm just here to see if you couldn't be my friend?" Oh, he wanted more than just that, however. He wanted to have fun with her, if friends came from it then so be it. He watched her roll her eyes and smirked at her. "Sure, let's play..." he said holding out his hand for his cards. 

Andralyn huffed as he made a snide comment about luck on his side, because she hadn't heard that one before "Just so you know, I don't share my luck! I use it for myself" she says with a grin on her face. "Blackjack is simple, try to get twenty one without going over, and beat the dealer...me" she smirks. "Face cards are ten points, number cards are face value, and aces can be a one or an eleven" as she explained she pointed down to the two cards she hand already laid in front of him. "You can only look at the face down card, but don't show me. You then say 'hit me' or 'stay' depending on if you want another card or not. If you go over twenty one, I win, if we tie, I win. Only way you do, is if you end with a higher point value then me, without going over twenty one" Andralyn loved blackjack because it favored the dealer. After she explained the game, she addressed his other comment, friends? Cocking her head to the side, she gave him a slightly weird look "who says I want friends?" she questions him. She really didn't care if she had friends or not, she was so use to being alone, and trying to have friends always ended badly, so it was better to just be by herself.

"We can be friends, IF you can beat me at my game!" she says with a laugh, it was pretty hard to beat her blackjack, specially with her luck. Smiling she looks at her bottom card, her top card is King, giving a smirk looking back at him "So do you want to push your luck and have another card dealt to you, or are you staying?" she questions him with a giggle.

Gael couldn't help but wave his hand at her with a smirk. "Oh, I don't plan on you helping me out at all." he told her with a shake of his head. He had other things on his mind, but he would totally let her believe that she had everything on lock. He watched carefully as she began to tell him everything about the game. "Sounds easy enough." he told her with the same smirk on his face. His eyes traveled down her arms to the cards that were placed on the ground. He picked up his face down card and looked at it. It was a two and his eyebrow rose a little. He blinked and looked back at her. "Sure, sounds like the game to me." he told her with a small shrug. Then she brought up the fact that she didn't really want to be friends, or something like that. He shook his head at her and grinned at her. "Everyone needs someone." he told her honestly. 

"Just friends?" he began and tapped his finger to his chin and a wicked grin came to his lips. "What about something more than friends." he began. "What if I want to have a fuck buddy. Would you be game." he titled his head to the side and smirked a little. "I was thinking, I don't think I've had a red head before and I like the sound of it." he told her. "So just friends if you win... and if I win than a fuck buddy/friend. You game for that?" he asked her holding out his hand to her to shake. She was so confident that she was going to win he knew that she would take this deal. He waited for her to shake his hand before he spoke again. "Hit me love." He grinned.

She tilted her head at his comment, everyone needed someone, she thought to herself. Andralyn never thought of herself has someone that needed someone else, or even that someone else needed her. Being a lone was what she knew, and she liked it that way, if she was being completely honest with herself. His next comment pulled her from her thoughts though. Her eyes went wide, opening her mouth, trying to speak. She was speechless. Gathering her bearings, she sat up straight and looked at him cautiously, not that she was scared of him but because she has never been asked to be a fuck buddy. Still not sure what to say, her eyes bounce from his face to outstretched hand. 

"Wow, straight to the point huh? So, is that why you came over here, thinking I'd be an easy girl to get to?" she made the comment, as her mind raced with the possibilities, she was a virgin and she has never really given a guy a time of a day, but here she was with this one, and he just offered to be her fuck buddy if he won. Her lips curved into a smirk as she raised her hand to meet his "Deal". As the word slipped from her mouth her heart began to race, what the hell was I thinking! she yelled at herself internally. His voice washed over her, and a chill went down her spin, as she flipped a card face up onto of his, it was an ACE. Andralyn flipped a card on to hers as well, she ended up with a king, long with the three facing up already. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized that she just busted, but she kept herself straight and didn't show it, instead she smirked "want another card?" she questioned him.

Gael couldn't help but laugh a little with how she was acting. Everything about her had intrigued him in one way or the other. He grinned a little as he keep his hand out there waiting for her to shake his hand. It was like making a deal with the devil and here he was being the devil and he loved every moment of it. He smirked when she commented about him getting right to the point. "What better way. Best not to drag it out." he told her with a satisfied grin. "Easy to get, no. Not with a daughter of Tyche." he told her shaking his hair a little. "Besides. I kind of like my odds as well." He told her, his hand still out there for her to shake. However, he noticed her look at it and then grab it, saying deal as well. He smirk a little as he closed his hand on hers to shake it. "Sounds like a fun time daughter of Tyche." he told her with a innocent voice. 

He watched as she flipped up the cards. He was sitting pretty nicely, and he liked to see her already so close to where she thinks she was going to win. He shook his head and smiled at her. From what he could tell she was either right on target or she had busted. The smile went into a grin. A wide one. "I'll take another one please." he said to her as he waited to see what her reaction. "What about you though?" he questioned her curiously. "What about your cards have you just won or are you going to be mine for the night?" he questioned her now a smirk forming at his full lips. 

"My names Andralyn" she says with a sassy tone, smiling as she lays a card face up onto his pile, it was a three. A three of all things why!, she screamed internally knowing she just lost. Andralyn bit her lip as she could feel the heat of her cheeks, looking up at him as his words hit her.

'mine for the night'

The way he worded it, made her feel like she just gave herself to him like an object. She didn't know how to feel, she wasn't an object to be his, but it sure sounded that way to her which made her mad. But she was also kind of intrigued to find out what being his for a night would intel. She wanted to protest, but her curiosity was getting the best of her. Andralyn never really paid much attention to boys, but this boy was cute and mysterious and that really caught her attention for some reason. "FINE!" she exclaimed, as she crossed her arms with a huff "you, ummm" she groaned not being able to get the words out, she finally reaches down and flips her bottom card over for him to reveal that she busted. "So, I guess I'm yours for the night" she says with a roll of her eyes. Andralyn's ego was too big to show her excitement, she was still mad that she lost. 

A smirk played on his lips for a moment. "Andralyn." he said softly almost like he was tasting it in his mouth for a moment. And the way that he was acting it tasted good. He had never had a red head before and he wondered how fun and wild he could make her. The smirk stayed on his lip as he watched her curiously. She was losing and he loved it. How did he know. Well, just by the way she was acting. He tilted his head and waited for her to say something. This was it right? 

She was going to be his for the night, and he was ready for it. He sighted and then blew a strand of hair out of his face. Before he glanced at him for a moment longer. A chuckle came from his lips as he watched her a little longer. Fine. She said and he couldn't help but chuckle more. "So I win?' he guessed with a laugh. "What was all this talk about being so lucky?" he teased her a little more than he should. She went on to tell him that she was his for the night and he could feel himself get a little hard. He moved closer to her, where there was a little smirk on his face. "So do you know what that means right?" he asked as he touched her face softly, letting his finger trail down her neck to her linger on her chest for a moment before taking it away from her. He was teasing. 

Andralyn could feel the heat of the blush, flushing her cheeks when he spoke her name. Sparks of embarrassment and excitement all mixed together. She wasn't sure how to react, grumbling when he teased her about her luck, she shot a glare at him but that was lost the moment he started to move closer to her. His words washed over as she pondered, what does do this mean? she thought to herself just as his finger traced from her face down to her neck, and then to her chest, his hand lingering for a moment on her breast, her breath catching as she squirms from his touch. 

"I...I...." her mind is flustered from the closeness of this boy. She couldn't form a coherent thought. He was cute, but she had never been with a boy before she had no idea what she was in for, especially with Gael, she wasn't scared of him, but she also wasn't sure what being his for a night linteled. She squirmed as she darted her eyes back toward the ground "I...uh....umm...no" she finally gets out. She couldn't believe what she got herself into, but she never backed down from a bet, it was probably a major flaw of hers. "What does it mean?" she questions him with a small smirk playing on her lips.

Gael couldn't help but grin widely when he noticed that she glared at him. It was interesting to see a child of the luck Goddess lose in something like this, but who was he to question what the God had planned for Andralyn here. As his moments on her skin lingered a little more, he watched as her blush deepened. He loved the look that was happening at the moment. He knew by the way that she glanced at him that she had never done something like this before. Which made it all the better because that meant that he was going to take something special from her, and it was going to be willingly too. Because they had made this deal. He notices the way that her breath caught in her throat and the way that she was squirmed from him just touching her. The grin only darkened at that point. 

She was flustered and he was loving the fact that he could do this to her. Though he was curious if she was scared at all by the fact that he was getting ready to take everything from her. Then again, would he be that selfish? Now, don't get him wrong, he was very selfish and at the moment, he wanted everything to do with the red head in front of him. But he was going to take it slowly. "Well," he started as he grabbed her arm and brought her to him. He lifted her leg and pulled it over his lap, making her sit on him. He chuckled a little while he slid his hand from her leg to her back. Pulling her closer to him, before wrapping his hand into her hair. Pulling her head back just a little before he placed his lips on her neck. "It means, that I can take whatever you have." he smirked. "But tell me." he began again. "What are you willing to give?" 

GM rights given from Andralyn's writer.

Andralyn's cheeks were as red as the hair on her head at this point. She couldn't believe what was happening, as he pulled her onto his lap. Adjusting herself into his lap, she could feel his member push against her as she let her full weight relax into his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck, just as he grabbed her hair. Letting a small moan escape her lips, a smirk showed across her face. Feeling his breath against her neck as he spoke, chills ran through her body, she wasn't scared, no she was excited, feeling something tingle between her legs. She's never felt this way before, but she is already enticed by how she was feeling, how he was making her feel. This boy who just randomly showed up, made a bet with her, and now here she was, she didn't even know his name. 

'It means, that I can take whatever you have'

The sound of his voice, the words he spoke, had Andralyn in a trance. She liked the idea of this boy taking whatever he wanted from her, it was a new very intriguing feeling, that made her head spin. The rush of feelings she was experiencing at this moment was overwhelming her, and in a small gasp, her voice barely audible "I'm willing to give you everything" she answers without a hint of doubt in her voice. She was lost in lust that she never knew was there. Biting her lip, she wrapped her legs around him trying to pull closer to his body. 

• Like 2

He sat there in silence, watching her face go red. It was always interesting to see what happened when he agreed to do things like this with others. He felt her move around on him, his length getting a little harder by her just moving around. He was already excited about getting this going. He wasn't someone that would steal something just because, but he was totally in if she was. He smirked as he heard moan out loud, and then the smirk that came to her lips which was a sweet thing to see. Seems like he had found a diamond in the rough. She seemed liked she was willing to do just about anything. 

The smirk never left his lips as she rocked herself up on him to wrap her legs around him. He glanced up at her as she bit her lip, her words were still swimming around in his head in the moment. Anything! She was willing to give him anything. He pulled her hair back a little with on hand and then other made its way up her leg onto her hip in the same moment. "Then show me." he grunted out, pulling her a little closer to him if that was possible. "Show me what you want." he told her as he pulled her hair a little harder. "Come on Andralyn." he smirked bringing his lips to her neck, kissing down till he got to her collarbone then he nipped her lightly. 

Andralyn let out a small whimper as he pulled harder on her hair, tilting her head back more. She could feel the boy's length start to strain from his pants right underneath her. Her mind in a tailspin of the new heightened waves of feelings flowing through her body, when he started to trail kisses down her neck. Another small moan slipped her lips when she felt his teeth touch her skin, causing her to rock her hips. Feeling the sensation of herself rubbing against him, gave her another electrifying wave shoot through her body. Showing her playful side, she started to rock her hips, purposefully grinding herself up and down. 

Andralyn's hands slipped from the boy's shoulders down to the hem of his shirt. With one swift movement, she pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it off to the side. Pulling her head up right, causing more tension from his grip, she smiles at him, as he eyes roam down over his shirtless body. Her hands wondered to his chest, her nails lightly danced over his skin with a tantalizing scratch down one of his pecks to his abs. Her eyes lock onto his and with a smirk she leans and kisses his lips. She wasn't usually this courageous but there was something about this boy that really got her going, and she loved it. "I want everything you can take from me" she says in a seductive voice as she breaks the kiss.

• Like 1

He could feel himself getting harder by the moment. He loved being able to get his feelings out. Even though there isn't really any feeling but lust here at the moment. As he bit on her neck, he felt her rock her hips up on him and he let out a low growl. He wanted more than that and at the moment with all of her cloths on, she was just a tease. As he trailed kissed down her neck once again and a moan came from her. And by the gods he would love to pull those from her all the time. However, she seemed to get a little more playful as she began to rock her hips on him more, grinding herself on him. He smirked. "Don't worry love, you'll be able to do that in no time." he swallowed hard as he felt himself straining in his pants more. 

Her hand slipped under her shirt, and he couldn't help but grin as she pulled it over his head. Tossing to the ground somewhere beside them. The smile that was on her face told him one thing. That he was going to be in trouble once he started this with her. He smirks back at her because, oh was taking someone v-card from them amazing. It brought out a whole different thing for them. She would be able to fuck so good once he was done with her. His eyes locked with hers for that moment before she leaned down and brought her lips to his. He smirked at that action and brought his hands up to her hips. Helping her grind on him a little more. "That can be arranged." he told her as his hand went up her shirt, slowly pulling it off of her. Leaving her in her bra alone. His hands moved around to the clasps and undid them with ease. Like he had done many many times before. He helped her take off the bra, allowing her breast to fall out of it. He through the bra behind him as his mouth attacked her chest. Putting a pebbled nipple in his mouth sucking on it and using his hand to hold her in place so that he could pick he up and place her on her back. His mouth coming off her nipple with a pop. 

Her legs were still around his hips as looked down at her. He rubbed himself against her core and smirked a little. "I'll have you cumming so many times that you'll be spoiled to me." he told her in a husky voice. His hands went to her chest and pinching her nipple some before he let his hands travel down to her shorts. He stopped at the button and smirked watching her some. One hand went lower, he soon had it on her thigh and running down the front of his shorts. He wanted to make her wiggle a little more. His finger brushing her underwear. The other hand had undone her button and had slowly begun to pull down her shorts. "You'll want no one but me." he teased finishing his sentence. He brought his lips to her belly as he began kissing all the way down. "I'll go easy on you for now." He told her as he picked up her legs and pulled the shorts right off of her. Leaving her bare in front of him. Nothing was on her. He brought her legs back down and around him with a smirk. His hand went right to her heat and began to rub there a little. A finger finding the right spot on her clit. Rubbing it a little before he leaned down and brought his lips to her pussy. He began to lick her clit and sucking it. He wasn't going to stop. Her rocking on him had him hard as a rock and he was ready to pound into her but since she was new at this then he was going to have to take his time working her in the right direction. 

Andralyn's cheeks were flushing a bright red from Gael's comments. She honestly couldn't believe she was sitting on this boy's lap, his hard cock pressed threw his pants and up against her hot spot. She had never done anything like this, yet the feeling and movements seem to come so naturally, with his help guiding her hips she let out a soft moan. Just then Gael's hands slipped from her hips and into her shirt, as he lifted it over her head, she wasn't shy about her body, she had curves in the right places, and her breast differently didn't disappoint. But, as he started to undo her bra, she could feel the burn of his cheeks even more, as he would be the first boy to actually get to see or even possibly touch her breast. He successfully unclipped her bra pulling it off, as he tossed it over his head, his mouth latched onto one of her harden nipples from the cool air hitting them. Letting out a mixed moan and yelp from the surprising sensation that corsed through her body when he started to suck at her nipple. Her head fell back as she was enjoying the feeling. She couldn't believe how sensitive her nipple felt, just feeling his tongue flick against it as he sucked hard, the electric feeling was shooting through her body and down to her hot wet spot. She was so turned on that she was already causing her shorts to get wet, as she didn't have any underwear on, which was normal for her, she loved going commando, it was just comfy to her. Maybe in this situation though she set herself up for more easier access to the boy holding her right now. Wasn't a bad thing though. 

Just then Gael pulled off her nipple, still sucking it making a loud popping sound that made Andralyn giggle just slightly as she found herself on her back in the sand. Looking up at him she bit her lip from his words, she wasn't sure what to say to him, she was tongued tied and in awe with him. It wasn't just his looks, it was his accent, he had such a rough tone that just made every nerve in her body stand on end. Letting out a small whimper when she feels the slight sting of a pinch to her nipple, it caught her off guard, making her twitch slightly letting out a small yelp. It didn't actually hurt that bad, and she actually kind of liked it. His hands slipped down her body, pulling her shorts off, revealing her little secret. As he laid her legs back down, she wrapped them back around him, when his fingers found her sensitive clit, throbbing just at his soft touch, she couldn't wait to feel how his cock would feel inside of her. 

"You'll want no one but me."

His words lingered in her mind, as she watched his face disappear into her wet heat. As he licked and sucked at her clit, her hips bucked up pushing her pussy into his face more, letting out a loud moan "fuck" the word slipped from her mouth, as she trembled with such strange and amazing pleasure. He said he was going to take it slow, but the more he taunted her, she really wondering if taking it slow was ideal to her. "N-n-n" she could only get the sound of the 'N' out as she tried to tell him no, she didn't want to go slow, but her breath was so heavy at this point, mixed with heated moans, she just couldn't talk. After another attempt, she finally got part of it out "No, slow" she said the incoherent sentence as if it made since, which it did in her mind, she knew exactly what she was trying to say. The question was, will Gael understand. 

Important Information

Terms of Use