bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

You want me to do WHAT?!?!

Levi Jones

Levi woke up early, which was super unusual for him. Specially being on a Saturday, but since he was up he decided he would go see what kinda food they were cooking for breakfast at the mess hall. Going into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth, put on some deodorant. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He could feel today was gonna be a good day, even if he woke up super early. Grabbing his pants he pulled them on, and then slung a blue tank on. 

Making his way to the mess hall, he found himself daydreaming some of McKayla. Walking in, he grabbed some yummy looking breakfast, they had waffles and fresh fruits. Levi looked around and not many other campers were in the mess hall, one caught his eye, Shadow, he didn't know much about him, but he sure was a suspicious guy. Giving the guy a nod, he made his way to an empty table, and sat down, ready to dig in.

@ Kendall Ray

She was pretty shocked that she had woken up the way she did, after working her ass off on Shadow's knife last night. She didn't even remember making it to bed that night at all, just that she woke up this morning. She couldn't help herself but get ready and head out for the day. There were lots to do but not enough time to do it in. And at the moment, she was heading to get herself something to eat. She was dressed in some tight little shorts and a black tank top, one that showed a little bit of her midriff. She looked into the mirror and smirked at herself. She knew that she looked good, and she couldn't help but get a big head about it too. 

She made her way to the mess hall and looked around. Her eyes found Shadow sitting there and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him. She wanted to know how his knife was working for him, but he had it only a couple hours now, so she had thought better of it. However, she had noticed an all too familiar face at one of the tables and she started to make her way over to him. She threw her one of her legs over the bench and sat there like that next to Levi. Her hand out in front of her, pressing her breast together some in her shirt. "Hey, you, long time no see." she grinned at him, there was a certain tone in her voice that was laced with something. 

Levi had just taken a bite of his waffle, when Kendall, was that Kendall, he thought to himself took a seat next to him. She seemed to purposefully prop herself in a very interesting way, which really got Levi's attention. When she spoke, he definitely knew it was her then. Smiling from ear to ear "Well Hello to you beautiful, it has been awhile, and you look well" his eyes trailed down to her breast for a moment, last time he saw Kendall she was still little "grown up" he says with a arch of his brow and small smirk on his face. Turning back to his food, he takes another bite. "So what has brought you back here?" That's when it hit him, he remembered her weird obsession with the creepy Shadow dude, "You back for him?" he questions with a small head tilt toward Shadow. After asking the question, he started to wander well if that was the case, why did she come and sit down next to him, why not sit with Shadow. He rose a brow again, and gave her a questioning look. 

Levi could sense something was up, but he honestly did have to much care with her breast popped out in his face as he ate, for him that was a good way to start his day, breakfast and boobs.

She couldn't help but grin at him as recognition flashed through his eyes. Oh yes, eat your heart out. She knew she had changed, and she knew that she had only gotten hotter. Which added more to how she was acting now. "It's been too long." She mused as she moved a little closer to him. Still very much straddling the bench, and still very much pushing her arms into her breast to push them out a little more. She wanted to grab his attention and she wanted his attention. She needed a good release today. She just wanted someone that she knew could give it to her without question. The smirk on his face made her smile widen and she tilted her head to the side in fake innocents. "In a good way right?" She bit her lower lip a little. She was going to milk this whole thing with him. When he asked what she was doing back here, she went to open her mouth then something seemed to click with him and he nodded his head to Shadow asking her if it was because him. "Wha?" she questioned glancing back over to Shadow once again. "No," lie. "I didn't like New Rome and wanted to come back home." Not a lie. She hated the place; it didn't bring her happiness like they said that it would. So she was back here with the others, in a place she would always call home. "I'm not here for him." She told him as she placed a hand on his thigh, rubbing a little with her thumb. "I was hoping..." she said as lust laced her voice. "That maybe you could help me with something." She tilted her head, her eyes almost begging him to agree to her. 

Levi choked down his food as she leaned in closer to him. Feeling her hand move to his thigh, made him smile. "Oh, in a very good way sweety" he says. Hearing the lust in her voice, he smirks looking into her eyes. Bringing his hand to her chin, tilting up to meet his eyes, he leans in and gives her a small kiss on the lips. "Well I'm happy you came back" he comments, lust filling in his voice. He had no idea what she was up to, and part of him didn't believe her little no, to his question. Pulling away he looks toward Shadow, who is eyeing them. Giving him a smile, he looks back at her "feisty, are we?" grinning from ear to ear. Feeling and hearing the lust in her voice, made Levi hard, he never did get a chance with her back then, and now here she is basically throwing herself at him, and he loved it. Grabbing her hand he moves it to his cock, letting her feel how hard she is making him through his jeans. 

"Is this what you want?" he whispers, letting his breath blow over her ear. 

She was having fun at the moment. She couldn't help but look at him all innocent like when he swallowed his food. Glad to have some kind of effect on him. "Well thank you." she grinned at him as her hand still laid on his lap. She wasn't playing at the moment; she totally needed some release in her life, and she knew that he was the one to go to. Her innocent look never left her face as he tilted her chin to him. Their eyes meeting. Her heart quickened as he moved closer to her, and soon his lips were on her but for a second. She couldn't help but moan a little as he pulled away from her. Damn him! She had completely forgotten about Shadow at the moment. She was totally focused on Levi at the moment. "Same here." she finally was able to get it out. She could hear the lust in his voice, and it made her move closer to him. "Oh, you have no idea." she replied to his comment about her being feisty. Her voice was still laced with lust. She needed to have this, wanted to have this and she knew that he would be the one that could give it to her, in way that she wanted. He moved her hand from his thigh to his cock and she couldn't help but scoot as close as she was able to, her chest touching his shoulder. Her hand gripped him through his pants, and she bit her lip more. "Please." She moaned out as her lust showed through her eyes. "I want you and more." she begged as her hand began to rub him through his jeans.

Levi bite his bottom lip as she started to rub his cock through his jeans. He looked around for a moment, the thought passing of just taking her here and now. Her voice was laced with lust, which just made Levi throb under her hand. His breathing quickened some as she brought her breast to his shoulder, part of him wanted to take control and just grab her and throw her onto the table, but the other part of him became curious when she said she wanted him and more. What was the more? he thought for a moment. He knew Kendall had been kind of a wild one, but he wasn't sure what kinda things she was into. Groaning, he adjust himself in the seat, by turning toward her, straddling the bench. Grabbing her hips he pulls her onto him, letting her legs wrap around him. Holding her hips, he rocked her against him, as he put his face into her breast, he grabs part of one into his mouth, biting down on it with a sinister growl. "What do you want Princess?" he says his voice becoming more dominant. He lets his hands run up her sides to her breast, as he massages them, enjoying this new beauty sitting on top of him.  

Kendall honestly was having a great time with Levi just doing this right here. Rubbing him and pushing herself on him. Seeing the reaction that he was giving her. She couldn't help but look up at him. Her eyes big and wanting. She knew a thing or two about Aphrodite children. She knew that they could feel lust and she was all about giving him the most. Her body was more or less radiating it at this point. She watched his breath quicken and she bit her lip a little more. There were pictures flashing through her mind at the moment of things that they could totally do. She sat back a little watching him fix himself back on the seat, sitting much like she was at the moment; however, she was blind sighted when he grabbed her by the hips pulling her on top of himself. Her eyes widened and she was once again biting her lip. However, when he started rocking her hip against him. She could feel his hardness there. Her mouth made an 'o' shape and then all of a sudden, a moan came from her mouth as his face was in her breast. Biting down on her. She hissed a little moan out and closed her eyes. Feeling the sensations of what was happening to her body at the moment. "Please..." she moaned out and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, grinding herself on him more. "Can you please..." she started with a small whine. "I want to surrender..everything.. please." she told him as she fisted his hair in one of her hands and brought her mouth to his neck, sucking and biting him. 

Levi was revealing in this moment, his mind racing with the possibilities. She had never let him get far enough, always left him wanting more when they were younger, all thanks to that Shadow due. But now here she was in his lap playing him like putty in her own hands. The more lust she exuded the harder he got if at all even possible, he felt like he was going to burst from his pants. Enjoying the friction as she grinded on him, he was really enjoying himself, when she made her next comment. At first he wasn't paying much attention to her words, just her action, and as she grabbed his hair and started to bite his neck, it made his mind go fuzzy for just a moment. The words played out in his head, she wants to surrender everything, surrender, surrender, it just kept playing in his mind until it hit. That's when it hit him, his mind snapped back, grabbing her by the top of her arms pulling her up to look at him. "You don't mean what I think your asking for, right?" his eyes wide, as his heart started to race. There's no way, no, not ever, he thought to himself as he gazed into her eyes, the feelings she was putting off made him hesitant. What was she getting at, does really actually want that!?!? His mind was racing and he couldn't make it stop.

She was in her moment and loving it. She was loving the attention that she was getting from him and loving the attention that she was giving to him. Honestly, if she could move, she would bring him back to her room and go from there. It had been a long time coming and she was ready for it honestly. She was also wanting to show Shadow that he was the farthest thing from her mind at the moment. However wrong she was. She didn't care at the moment. however, she was soon pushed back a little by Levi and she blinked at the motion. Things had stopped and it was because of what she wanted. Granted, she knew that he didn't like using it, but she could totally talk him into it, and who knew honestly. He might end up liking to use it for this type of play. She gave him a pout, but his question brought her out of her lust filled place she was in, she was still there, she was just able to think more clearly. Her lips pulled down as she tilted her head to the side. "I want you to take over me..." she started looking him dead in the eyes. Her eyes showing nothing but truth to them. "I want to be able to lose myself in you, to surrender under you." She took a breath, chilling out for a moment. "I want it, I'm not scared of it at all. It's a part of you and I want that too." he couldn't help but moved her hips a little against him, needing that friction of him against her. "Please?" she sighed, her eyes never leaving his so that he could understand that she really wanted this. 

Levi let out a soft moan as he could feel her start to move against him again, as she begged. Giving a huge sigh, he looked into her eyes. He could she the lust, the wanting, she needed it, he could feel that. His mind raced, he could feel it, and it matched the words she was speaking. This girl was crazy, how can someone want that?, he questioned himself. Still, his own lust was building and he wanted her, "Maybe" he says, trying to figure out a way to make this right in his head. Moving his hands to her hips, he rocks his hips toward her pressing his cock into her through their clothes, his hands holding her hips down. He kissed her lips, biting her bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth. His mind was going foggy again. 

As he pulled away, he smirked "If I use charm speak on you, you need to tell me know, what is off limits" his voice turn toward a demanding tone, becoming serious. "This could be fun, but I need to know I won't be crossing any lines" he says as his hands come up from her hips finding her breast again, this time from under her shirt.

She couldn't help but grin as she pulled another moan from him. She was loving this, so much so that she couldn't help but beg him. Maybe. He said maybe. She bit her lower lip and sighed some thinking about what she was going to do if he had decided that he wasn't going to do it. She would have to find someone else to do something for her. Maybe one of the Hecate boys would be willing? Though that thought was soon blown away from her mind as he grabbed on to her hips, rocking into her. Her breath became uneven at the movement when he kissed her, biting and sucking on her lip. Even bringing it into his mouth. she groaned and wrapped her arms around him once again.

He pulled away from her and she pouted a little. She wanted to have more of him. It wasn't fair. However, that thought again went away as he began talking to her about his charm speak and what he needed to know from her. She grinned brightly as she pushed herself into him a little more. Bringing her mouth to his ear and began to tell him things that she didn't like. It wasn't a lot, but it was mainly things she couldn't see herself doing. She pulled back from him and shivered a little as he put his hands up her shirt. She bit her lip as a moan slipped out of her mouth. She rocked up on him, bringing herself a little closer to him as she brought her lips to his, nipping it. "Wanna get out of here then. Go somewhere were there won't be any eyes on us?" She whispered. "Unless that is something that you think would turn you on more. I'm for that too." she gave him a lust filled grin and tilted her head. "What do you say sir?" she cooed at him. 

Levi smiled when he heard only the few things she didn't like, which was fine with him because he didn't like those things either. He always wanted someone completely under his control, he just never thought it would be by use of his charm speak. His mind started to race with ideas, as a sinister smirk came across his face "you will still have free will of your thoughts and whatever you would like to say, but you will not longer have free will of you body. Understood?" he says in a tone filled with lust and demand. "If at any point you want your control back, you say the safe word, RED" his eyes studying hers. He was putty in her hands, all because she was giving him the one thing that he has always wanted, and never in his life thought he would get. 

Her next question had him grinning ear to ear, he looked around and there wasn't really anyone here. Pulling her off of him, he stands up, grabbing her neck with his hand he pulls her head to look up at him, lacing his voice with his lustful desire, the next words that came from his mouth sounded like a melody "pull my pants down, and get to work you feisty little kitty, I want you to gag on me" he let her neck go as her body moved without hesitation. Levi was on cloud nine, he didn't give a shit who seen them, or what they though, all he wanted at this point was this fun little play thing right in front of him. 

The smirk that came across his face made her weak for a moment. She knew what she was getting herself into and she was ready for it. Honestly, she had been ready for him since she walked up to the mass hall. She listened to him as he told her what was about to go down with her life. She wouldn't have any control of her body. Which is what she had asked for, however, according to him, she would be able to still have her thoughts. Which was nice too. She liked that idea. Red was her safe word. He had given it to her, and she was glad because she needed to have one and she wouldn't be able to think of one at all anyways. "Got it." she gushed with a smile. 

There it was once again. That smile on his face. He looked damn hot that way as well. She was pulled off him as he stood up. Something had seemed to flash in his eyes. She grinned wickedly as he grabs her neck and pulled her up as well. She stood up, no problem. She could feel the shivers happening all over her body. She came face to face with him, her eyes watching his for a moment as she waited for something to happen. Seconds later, she heard his voice in a different way telling her to do something and her body slowly moved to do it. Her hands went to his pants and started to unbutton them, pulling them all the way down to his feet along with his boxers. Her mind was reeling in pleasure at the moment as his cock popped out. She couldn't believe that this was happening. Her mouth was soon wrapped around him, and soon found the rhythm that seemed to be good. Her body moving her head till she started to take him all in, to the point that she could gag on him. 

Levi threw his head back and let out a soft growl as she worked her way down to the base of his cock, "go as far down as you can and hold yourself there, look up at me with your eyes,  I want to see them fill with tears" he commands in that same melodic voice. The best part about charm speak, he didn't need to hold her head down, she did it herself, and had no ability to pull away. Looking down at her with a sinister smile, his right hand ran thru her hair, entwining it with his fingers. He still loved the feel of gripping her hair. This command was one for his pleasure, but two, he wanted to give her a scare, and show her just how powerful his charm speak was. He wanted her to realize that she really didn't have any will over her body, even when it came to trying to breath. His charm speak could be very dangerous. He held her in that position until tears start to stream down her face. "Come up" his laced voice ring into her ears, as he says it, he tugs tightly at her hair, making her look up at him while on her knees "Now, that you understand what my charm speak can do, tell me, are you sure?" his voice sumber with a hint of lust still there, as he questioned her. 

He was totally ready for this adventure, he was slightly scared but he wasn't going to let her see that, or anyone for that matter. He knew this game he was playing was a slippery slope, and having that kind of power is a huge responsibility. Looking into her eyes as tears streamed down her face, he smiled sweetly. Using her hair he pulled her to her feet, "Let's go for a walk, my little pet" he says reaching down and pulling his pants and boxers up. He was debating if he wanted to head back to his cabin, or take her out to a safe part of the woods that would just before the barrier that protected them. Wrapping his arm around her, he unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. He wanted to flaunt her new grown body around some, just to see what kind of reaction he could get out of her. Moving his hand to her hip and pulling her in closely, he lead them out of the Mess Hall "Where too, my cabin or the woods?" he questions her.

In moments his voice once again rang out in her ears and her eyes shot up looking at him. Her mouth was still very much around his cock, sucking him off and having him going down her throat. To the point that tears started coming out of her eyes. This was everything that she wanted and more. She had begged him to do this to her and she was loving it to the point she was starting to get wet herself. Which was totally new to her, she had never had this happen to her before, but now, she was going to have to do this more and more. His smile made her ache a little and his hand went into her hair. Pulling a whole different feeling for her. She keeps her mouth on him, gagging on him as time went by. If he was trying to scare her off, it sure wasn't working. If she could smirk at him, she totally would be at the moment. "Please... More..." she said able to now talk out right. 

She watched and waited for more to happen. He had stopped talking and she was back for a moment. Her lip curled up into a smirk. The tears were still streaming down her face, and she loved the feeling. Being there at the moment she couldn't help but want just a little more. His voice sounded once again in her ears as she was pulled up from the floor by her hair. She didn't mind that either. Hell, being called a pet was even better. Her eyes were still very much trained on him as he pulled up his pants. So, he didn't want her to keep sucking him off. Clear. His arms wrapped around her as he undid her bar. She moved her arms to help it fall off a little easier. She was curious at what he was doing however, she didn't want to question much because she had given him the go ahead with anything. He pulled her close and was soon walking out of the mess hall which was nice. The next question pulled in her ear, and she said the first thing that came to her head. "Your cabin sir."

Threading his hand into her hair, he smiled at her answer, "Perfect choice" he says as he uses her hair to guide her into the direction of his cabin. As they made their way toward his cabin, he used his other hand to run it down between her legs from behind. His fingers danced across her clit thru the fabric of her panties. A smirk forming across his face as he could feel the wetness building. 

Entering into his cabin, luckily none of his sisters were around, he held tight to her hair as they went back to his room. Once in his room, he let her hair go and ordered her to strip completely naked. "Once your naked, get to your knees with your hands behind your back" while she does as she is told, he walks over to his closet and pulls out some of his soft red rope, unfolding it as he walked back to stand in front of her, looking down with a smirk. "Such a sexy little girl" he says as he puts two fingers under her chin, pulling her face up to look at him, pushing his thumb against her lips. "Suck it" he says in a stern tone, his eyes watching her lips.

A smirk appeared on her face for a moment. Everything that she wanted was happening at the moment. She needed this outcome, and she knew that only he was able to do something for her. No one else. Unless they had magic at the moment. She walked to his cabin. His other hand slipped through behind her and started to play with her. She groaned a little as she keeps walking. Having him messing with her at the moment and like this was something that she could ask more for. She wanted more from him. She bites her lip as he keeps playing with her. She was going to be a wet mess once he was done with her. 

She watched as they entered the cabin and to her luck and his, she supposed, no one was around. His grip on her hair got a little tighter as he walked her to his bedroom, and she could feel a smirk coming to her lips. Once they were in the room, the grip on her head was gone and soon she was stripped down to nothing. Showing him everything that he was going to be able to work with. He told her to get on her knees once she was naked and place her hands behind her back. She done just that, without a word to him at all. She was a good girl and good girls got rewarded. That was what she wanted at the moment, and she was happy to get it as well. Her eyes glanced over to where he was, and down to what he was holding. A small smile pulled at her lips for a moment before her eyes snapped up to his as he walked over to her. Two fingers went under her chin and his thumb pushing against her lips. "Suck it." he said in a tone that made her open her mouth just enough to allow it to fall into her mouth but before she began to suck his thumb some. Her eyes looking up him. 

Levi let his thumb slip into her mouth, pressing it down onto her tongue with a smirk on his face "good girl". Moving slowly he starts to walk around to her back side, letting his thumb slip to her cheek pulling it, letting his thumb pop out and run down her jawline, until his hand was back with him behind her. Grabbing her hair, he yanks her head back so she is looking back up at him, leaning down he kisses her forehead before shoving her head back forward, letting her hair fall. Kneeling down to one knee he grabbed her arms, he bends them at the elbows and lets one arm rest onto of the other arm (TK). Unraveling his rope, he starts to tie her arms, and wrapping around to her chest, over and under her breast tying a TK onto her. It was one of his favorite ties. Once he tied it off, he gave her arms a nice tug to make sure it was nice and secure "how does this feel?" he questions her, just to make sure she was comfy. 

Hooking a hand around the back of the tie he stood up, pulling at her to hand her up to her feet as well. Levi circled around her for a moment, enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him. Stopping behind her he slaps her ass hard, smirking when his handprint forms on her ass in a beautiful shade of red. Grabbing and squeezing the spot he just slapped as he leans down near her ear "Tell me, what is something you have always wanted to try?" he whispers into her ear. 

• Like 1

She felt his thumb slip into her mouth, pressing her tongue down, the smirk on his face made it all the better. She didn't say anything but the 'good girl' coming out of his mouth struck something in her. He moved around her, coming to a stop behind her, letting his thumb come out of her mouth. Trailing all the way to his side once again. She let out a noise when he grabbed her hair and yanked it back. She was able to look up at him now. She had no idea what he was planning but she was excited about it all. He leant down and she was curious as to what he was going to do to her. He ended up kissing her forehead before she was shoved looking back forwards. She watched as her hair feel into her face and she blinked a little waiting to see what else was going to be happening. She gasped softly as he grabbed her arms and started tying her up a little. She was curious as to what kind of tie he was doing on her, because she had always wanted to do that. He questioned her on how that felt, and she had a small smile come to her lips. "Fine." She told him. 

She felt his hand hook onto the rope as he stood up and pulled her up as well. She got to her feet, her eyes never leaving the wall that she was looking at, until he happened to round her once again. Then her eyes landed on him. He moved around her once again, coming behind her and smacking her ass. She jumped not expecting it but bit down on her lip as it felt pretty good. She bit down harder on her lip as he grabbed the spot that he had smacked and lent in closer to her. She wanted to moan out of excitement. He whispered in her ear, wanting to know what it was that she wanted to try but she had no idea what she wanted to do first. "Knife play." she gushed out a little as she stopped biting her lip now.

Levi tugged at the ropes making sure they were tight, as she answered 'knife play' which slightly caught him off guard. He's not meet someone willing to do knife play, but it was actually one of his favorite kinks. It was an interesting play, that could be as sweet and gentle, to extreme and painful, just depending on the person. It was always a fun way to push someone's limits. Leading her over toward the bed, he sat her down on the edge and then helped her lay back, her head propped up on a pillow, helping to keep some pressure off her arms. Once she is situated, he walks over to her closet where he keeps a bunch of his toys. Picking a couple different type of knives, he shouts the door and walks back over, laying them down on the nightstand next to his bed. Sitting down on to the edge of the bed, he smiles down at her, leaning in closer to her "you are allowed to moan, but you are not allowed to scream or beg me to stop. you are allowed to use your safe word, 'red', understood?" he commands in his suggestive silky-smooth voice. 

Grabbing the small pocketknife first, he flicks his wrist popping the blade out with a smirk. This one is one of his duller knives, getting up onto the bed he straddles Kendall, keeping his weight on his knees. Bringing the tip of the knife to her chest right between her breast, he applied a light pressure, just enough to let the tip leave a small red mark running down between her breast to the top of her stomach, and then tracing it back up under her breast and back up circling it, Before trailing it down to her nipple and with a smirk on his face, he slightly pushes the tip of the knife into her nipple. 

Important Information

Terms of Use