bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Right Out in the Open

Lilythe Rayne

Lilythe had made plans to have a picnic with Shadow. It was something they hadn't done since they had dated, and Lilythe missed it. Lately she could feel her heart being pulled in two separate directions. She found herself being drawn more and more back towards Shadow, and doubting the purity of Azrael's intentions with her. She found herself being afraid that he would run away again and she would be alone and heartbroken again. Shadow was comforting. And from what she could tell, he seemed to genuinely be trying to change from what she could tell. He no longer tried to control who she spent her time with. She just happened to want to spend a lot of her time with him when she was free.

Lilythe laid the blanket down on the grass and set the basket off to one side, sinking down onto her knees. She wore a short sun dress today, the kind with the lacing in the front that was easy enough to undo. Beneath it, she wore not a stitch of clothing. No underwear, no bra. Exactly as Daddy liked it when we were together. She had thought as she got ready for the day.

Since Lilythe had let him talk her back into his bed that one time, she had gone back several times. Lilythe had missed the intimacy, and Shadow knew her body like no one else. He was able to completely surrender herself to him and she knew she would be safe. Lilythe found herself calling him 'Daddy' once more, and craving his gentle domination of her. Today was no different, really. Even the picnic had been in an effort to please him and bring a smile to his face.

Shadow was delighted that his plan was working so well. Ever since that night, they have been getting closer and closer to their normal. Lilythe had come back multiple times since then, which was even more than he expected at first. It was a nice day out, and Lilythe had invited him out to a picnic. Waking up that morning, Shadow took a quick shower, put on Lilythe's favorite cologne that he had, and then found himself a compare pair of jeans along with a black t-shirt. Looking at himself in the mirror, he smiled, I wonder what she is wearing to our little picnic? he thought to himself. 

Shadow made his way down toward the lake, hands in his pockets. Coming to a stop when his eyes catch sight of her, sitting in her cute little dress. His heart started to thump a little harder, as he knew she didn't have anything underneath, which pleased him. After taking in the sight, made his way to her, joining her down on the blanket she laid out. "Well, Hello there gorgeous!" he says with a huge smile across his face, he lays he hand on her thigh, running it up just to the edge of her dress, stopping he gives her a light squeeze "looks like the food isn't the only thing I'll be eating at this picnic" he says with a wink.

Lilythe smiled softly as Shadow walked over to join her. "Shadow!" She chuckled. Lilythe didn't think that he was serious in that moment. Of all the many things they had done with one another in their many years together, public sex had not been one of them. She had no way of knowing whether his comment had been serious or not. She simply assumed that it was a joke. After all, there were so many potential witnesses if he started things here.

Though I can't say I don't want him... Her cheeks flushed at the thought of having another intimate encounter with him. She could imagine the feel of his tongue at play along her body. His fingers, his cock. Her head began to swim with desire for him, and she had to snap herself out of that line of thought to bring herself back to the moment. "I... I just packed sandwiches, cookies, and some fruit." She said, as if the very act of prepping a picnic wasn't already a kind enough gesture. "But I thought we could spend some time together this afternoon, if you're free. I'm up for doing whatever you want."

Lilythe hadn't really thought it through when she said the last sentence. That was probably what had sealed her fate, really. If she had thought about it more, she might have put some limitations on him. But her head was so foggy these days, and the only thing that came clearly to her were thoughts about Shadow, and how much she missed him and wanted to please him.

Shadow smirks, giving Lilythe's thigh another squeeze before releasing and reaching over to the basket. "Yummy, it all sounds delicious, did you make the cookies??" his eyes shot up to look at her. He loved her homemade cookies, they were the best and one of the many things he missed about being with her. She use to always make cookies, and they smelt and tasted delicious. Reaching into the basket he pulls the sandwiches out, laying out in front of her, "Eat up Babygirl" he says with a soft commanding tone. With all the things he wanted to do to her after seeing her dressed like this out in the open, he needed her to have some good fuel in her body. 

Grabbing the sandwich in front of him, he took a bite and let out a soft moan of enjoyment. Shadow grabs some of the fruit and picks at it looking for the grapes. Popping a grape in his mouth, when she asked him about later that evening. "I don't have any plans, but we are hanging out right now Babygirl, and I think we could have a lot of fun right here on this blanket you have so graciously laid out for us" he says with a sinister tone, smiling ear to ear. He was in his head, not thinking about who could see them, he honestly didn't care, he wanted to claim her out here and make it known that she is his girl. 

Lilythe blushed bright red as Shadow squeezed her ass again. Whenever he was around--and he was around more often than not lately--Lilythe found herself completely at his mercy. She couldn't explain it, but she wanted to serve him. Like she used to when they were together. He commented on her cookies and she immediately responded, almost seeking his praise. "Of course they are. I know how much you like when I bake you things." She smiled brightly.

Taking a sandwich, she started to eat. Shadow's gentle form of dominance was something that Lilythe responded to well. A little too well if she was being honest. It was part of what had made it so easy for him to lure her into the toxic cycle they had in their past, before they separated. He would always ask her 'for her own good' to stay away from certain people. It wasn't until she felt alienated from the entire camp that she had realized how controlling he had been. But soft commands like telling her to eat, she could hardly argue with. After all, she did plan a picnic for them, and eating was assumed to be part of that.

Lilythe had just barely finished swallowing the bite of her sandwich when Shadow hinted at having sex right there in the open again. "Shadow... you can't be serious." She blushed bright red at the very thought. There were so many people at the camp. Anyone could see them. Azrael, could see us. The thought poked gently at the back of her mind before leaving as quickly as it came. Thoughts about him didn't seem to stay in her mind for long these days. And as thoughts about him left, her desire to make Shadow happy always grew stronger. "Is... is it something you really want?" Lilythe knew that if he said yes, she would give in to his desires. I just want to see him happy...

Shadow sat in silence as he ate his sandwich, his mind wandering to all the naughty things he wants to do to his beautiful girl. He smiled as he could see that the thought of having sex out in the opening, was causing Lilythe to become embarrassed, her beautiful cheeks turning a bright red. He finishes his sandwich and reaches for another cookie, "I do love your backing, Babygirl" he sighed happily. As she ate her sandwich, he moved himself closer to her, and runs his hand up her soft thigh, tickling the inside of it, with a mischievous grin on his face. He could feel her tense under his touch, which only made him more adventurous, teasingly bring his fingers close enough to brush the slit of her pussy. Watching her face, enjoying the reactions he was getting from her. 

"Of course, I'm serious Babygirl. Don't you want to be my naughty little girl?" he questions with a velvety smooth tone in his voice, eyes staring straight into hers as he admires her beauty. He couldn't ask for anyone more beautiful, he was so in love with this women, it was hard to keep himself at bay, from just tackling her down and taking her right this minute, but he wanted to savor every moment he got with her, and teasing her was one of his favorite things to do, hearing her beg him for what she so desperately wanted. His cock was already straining against his jeans, throbbing wanting inside of her. He leaned over, planting a soft kiss upon her lips, nipping at her bottom lip playfully.

Lilythe bit her lip nervously as Shadow's hand began to creep up her thigh. She could feel herself already growing excited from his touch, and he hadn't even done anything particularly sexual. And then as they ran closer and closer, she found her body responding. Willingly opening itself to him. She let out a soft moan as his fingers ran just against her slit. Her cheeks immediately flushing pink from embarrassment. "If... if you really want to Daddy. But..." Lilythe continued to look a bit nervous. "We have to stop if we hear anyone. Okay?" Lilythe didn't have any problems with being completely and totally submissive to Shadow when they were behind closed doors and in the safety of a bedroom. Out here in the open, she felt a lot more anxiety and hesitancy. But she knew that he would respect her boundaries--at least, she believed that he would.

With his eyes staring into hers, Lilythe couldn't help but want to please him. She hated seeing that look of admiration change into one of disappointment. "Alright Daddy..." She kissed him back deeply, moaning softly as he tugged on her lower lip. Slowly she began to sink them down onto the blanket, letting Shadow guide the pace for everything else. If it pleases Daddy... In the back of her mind, she could feel a tugging, a screaming. But it was being silenced by something she couldn't quite conceive. And since she couldn't make out what the cause was, she determined it was better to ignore it. Daddy will keep me safe. She thought to herself.

Shadow smiled into the kiss as Lilythe started to lower herself down onto the blanket. Hooking an arm around her lower back to help guide her down, as he lifted up onto his knees, bracing his other hand near her head to hold himself up. Pulling his hand from her back he slowly ran it up her dress to her perky breast, taking one into his firm grip, massaging it as he smiled down at her. "Beautiful" he said as he kissed along her jawline down to her neck. Moaning against the skin of the neck, as he could feel his erection push against his pants. Shadow bit down into the tender skin, sucking hard, making sure to leave a mark. 

Pulling off her neck, he pulled his hand out from under her dress and grabbed the collar pulling it open more to expose her breast. Moving himself down, trailing kisses along the way until his hot breath brushed against her nipple, his lips parted and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Rolling her nipple gently between his teeth, he smirked as he let his tongue flick against it teasing her more. Pulling off letting his teeth drag off, he looked up at her with an evil grin across his face "If you want anything more, you have to beg for it Babygirl" he said in a sultry voice, with a hint of a husky rasp from holding himself back. 

Lilythe let out a soft moan as Shadow grasped at her breast. His touch still managed to excite her, even after all these years. Her cheeks flushed as he called her beautiful. "I'm glad you think so." Was all she could manage to reply before the kisses on her neck began to distract her. As he bit her neck, she let out a gasp. "Ah! Daddy! It hurts." She said, blushing, knowing full well that he would leave a mark. Internally she could feel herself panicking about the mark on her neck, but as soon as the thought rose to the foreground of her mind about who it might upset, the fog covered her mind again and she lost it. She lost her thoughts a lot lately.

She was brought back to the moment by the feel of his breath against her nipple. She felt it growing hard under his attentions. His mouth sucked her in and he began to tease her, driving her wild with desire. Between her legs, Lilythe could feel herself growing wet from his efforts and he hadn't even touched her yet. The desire built until she was absolutely desperate for him, for the sweet release he could bring her, and Lilythe found herself willing to acquiesce to his statement. "Daddy please... please don't just tease me... please give me more... I'll do whatever you want, Daddy." She heard herself promising, knowing that she hadn't needed to make that promise. They both knew that if he wanted something from her, all he had to do was express desire, she was desperate to please him.

Shadow smiled down at her as he ran his eyes over her body, he could see the hunger in her body; how badly she wanted him right then and there. He loved how her body craved him, it was like her body was meant for him, and only him. Runing a hand back up her body over her sundress, his fingers cress her next where he left his mark. Smirking, he wraps his hand around her neck and slowly start to squeeze as he leaned down to kiss her lips passionately. "You're so beautiful when you beg baby girl" he says letting his hand squeeze just slightly tighter, before letting go and trailing his hand back down to, cupping her pussy letting the palm of his hand pushing into clit he moves it in a circular motion, as he let one of his fingers slip inside her. 

"Is this what you wanted" he says in a sinister voice still teasing her, wanting her to beg more. He could feel himself pushing at his pants, throbbing to be insider her. Part of him couldn't believe this was happening, that his plan was working! He was so grateful to have her back in his arms. "Your mine baby girl, say it. Tell me who you belong to" he says softly as he slips a second finger into her, turning his hand so that his thumb was now pressing against her tender swollen clit.

Lilythe blushed as Shadow's eyes ran over her body. She felt exposed, especially out here in the open, and despite her desperation for him she felt embarrassed. The pink of her cheeks only deepened as he began to squeeze her neck and restrict her breathing. She kissed him deeply as his lips met hers, and as his grip tightened, she got a small look of panic on her face momentarily. As he released her she gasped for air, but it quickly turned to moans as he began to tease her pussy and clit.

Shadow's movements were calculated on her body. He knew exactly what he needed to do to tease her to her limits and draw out her lust for him to uncontrollable levels. And because he knew her so well he could turn her into his own personal toy, desperate for him, in a matter of a few quick touches of her body at just the right places. Just as he was doing now. Lilythe could feel a desperate longing for him, and she was ready to give him anything and everything he wanted just to feel the release he was holding back from her.

"Daddy... more... please more." She began to beg again as he asked if this was what she wanted. She did want it. She wanted this and so much more from him. She wanted to feel him inside her. She wanted to feel the sweet release of a climax. She wanted to hear his words of approval as she brought him his pleasure. As the second finger slipped inside her, and his thumb began to play on her clit, Lilythe lost herself completely. All she wanted now was to make Shadow happy. "I'm yours Daddy." She blushed bright red. "I belong to you."

Shadow smiled with a heavy moan slipping through his lips, hearing her say those words melts him. "Good girl" he whispers into her ear, pushing a third finger into her, his thumb rubbing harder against her clit, as his fingers move to hit her g-spot messaging it. Nipping at her ear lobe before trailing kisses down her neck to her breast sucking in a nipple as he lightly nips it before pulling away, as he pumps his fingers in and out of her wet pussy, his mouth slowly descends, kissing down her belly. Stopping, looking up at her with his eyes, he blows his warm breath over her clit. Pulling his thumb away, he replaces it with his mouth, sucking her swollen clit into his mouth, tongue teasingly flicking at the bud. His fingers still pumping in and out. 

"Cum for me baby girl" he says with a smirk nipping at her clit more, as he works his mouth and fingers. Shadow loved the taste of his sweet girl. He loved how her body was putty in his hands. She was the best thing to ever happen to him, and he hated himself for letting her get away. But now she was back in his arms and hopefully will be for good soon! 

His cock pressed painfully against his zipper as he played with Lilythe's sweet pussy, moaning as her orgasm hit, lapping up every bit up. He counted to finger fuck her letting her ride out her orgasm. Pulling his mouth away, he moved back up and kissed her passionately letting her taste her sweet pleasure.

As the third finger entered her, and Shadow whispered his approval, Lilythe moaned. She no longer cared who saw or heard them. All that mattered was the bliss that he was bringing her right now. His fingers continued to search her for any weakness, any point they could bring pleasure, and Lilythe felt wave after wave of it as they found their mark. His lips teasing her ear, her nipple, and slowly kissing their way down to her most sensitive locale. His breath alone was almost enough to send her into a climax as he continued to work her every weak point. But as he lowered his mouth, his tongue to her clit, Lilythe arched her back and writhed, doing her best to hold back her release for when he gave her permission. "Please Daddy... please!"

Simultaneous relief and euphoria rushed over her body as Shadow gave her permission to cum. No, not permission, he commanded it. Lilythe could feel her body pulsing around his fingers, coating them in a fresh layer of her fluids. His tongue lapped and cleaned at anything that managed to escape. And as she eventually came down from her high, as he let her, she felt his lips press to hers and she could taste herself on him.

Lilythe kissed Shadow with a passion that she had not previously shown him since their separation. His. She found herself thinking. I remember now... I'm his. Lilythe blushed and let her hands run down, teasing his cock over his jeans. She wouldn't free it, not without his direct order to do so. She was a good girl after all. Daddy had said so. Daddy... Lilythe blushed bright red, remembering how to be his baby girl. How easy it was to just listen to him, and make him happy. "Daddy... let me make you happy."

Shadow moaned into her pussy as the gush of her release ran into his mouth and over his lips. He loved the tease of her sweet cum, he could never get enough. His cock was throbbing painfully against his pants at this point. Pulling his fingers out of her he sat up after licking her clean, "clean my fingers off Babygirl" pressing his fingers to her lips, slipping them inside of her. The satisfaction of hearing her call him Daddy, wanting to please him like she use to, just the thought is almost enough to make him burst, it was so empowering to know she is finally his again. Pulling my fingers from her mouth, he slightly cresses her cheek with a smile. Reaching down he undoes his pants pulling them open and letting his erection come free of its strain, pulling it from his boxers he slowly strokes his cock with a low growl. "Come here, Babygirl" he beckons with a finger "Show Daddy how much you want his cock" he commands in a husky voice. Mine. The smile spreading wider a crossed his face as he thought the word, staring at Lilythe in front of him, as he leans back one his other arm. He was ready to have her sweet little mouth around him. 

He couldn't ask for anyone better. Losing her was horrible and he was determined to never let that happen again, he wasn't going to just let her go this time. She was his and only his.

Lilythe blushed as Shadow raised his fingers to her lips. As he pressed them gently past them, she closed her eyes and began to let her tongue run across them and lap them clean. Once more the taste of her own release filled her mouth and the pink in her cheeks deepened. In this moment she was his obedient, baby girl. She wanted to make him happy. As he pulled his fingers from her mouth once more, she opened her eyes and leaned into the hand caressing her cheek.

Lilythe chewed gently on her lip as she watched Shadow pull out his cock. She could feel the lust that radiated off of both of them. It was beyond palpable, and she was definitely at its mercy. As he beckoned her over with his finger, she crawled on hand and knee over to him and took his cock into her mouth with eagerness. As she wrapped her lips around the head, she let her tongue slowly dance across the tip before slowly moving further down onto him. Deeper and deeper she took his cock until she was past the point of comfort. Desperate for his approval, she attempted to look up at him from this angle to seek his approval.

At the back of her mind something tried to scream out that this was wrong. That she shouldn't be doing this with him. But it was drowned out by the fog that always entered her brain when she seemed to remember that Shadow wasn't who she was intended for. And Lilythe, in her current state, once again lost herself to her desires, and pressed his cock deeper into her throat, well past her point of comfort.

Shadow smiled down at Lilythe, as he rested on his elbow bring his right hand up to her head. "I love it when you look at me with those eyes, and your mouth wrapped around my cock" he says with a sinister tone. His right hand pushing down her head, holding her down momentarily, as he tangles his fingers into her hair. Letting out a small moan, he uses her hair to slowly pull her head up and down. Enjoying every inch of her mouth, making his cock nice and hard. He continues to control her movement, holding her down periodically making her gag. Feeling himself close to climax Shadow pulls Lilythe off by her hair. Letting go of her hair once she is in an upright position, readjusting he shoves her onto her back. Letting out a moan as he admired the view of her, he slowing runs his hand up her dress as he leans in kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. His hand kneads at her breast, with his cock pushes at her tight wet opening. 

"Tell me what you want, Babygirl" he says in a low growl into her mouth. 

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as Shadow spoke. But there was also a sense of pride in being able to please him. It was a strange mixture of emotions that seemed to mix whenever she enjoyed his company. Between that and the strange brain fog she had been experiencing lately whenever she tried to think about Azrael, Lilythe was completely at Shadow's mercy. He could keep her wanting him intimately, while keeping Azrael away. All without Lilythe realizing that anything was amiss.

When he finally pulled her off his cock, Lilythe gasped for air. Before she knew it she was on her feet, Shadow's lips against hers, a hand at her breast, and his cock poised to enter her. She let out a moan into the kiss, her desire for him building as his free hand searched her body. His tongue snaked into her mouth, and Lilythe instinctively suckled softly on it, before letting it go.

Lilythe's cheeks resumed their red hue as she replied. "Fuck me, daddy. Please."

Breaking the kiss Shadow pulled Lilythe's dress off of her and throws it to the ground. Laying her down onto her back, he smiled down at her admiring her beautiful figure underneath him. He was delighted with how well his plan was working, soon she would be completely his, and he wouldn't have to worry about that other guy at all. She was calling him 'Daddy' again and the passion for their relationship was sparkling in her eyes, he could picture their life together. Getting onto his knees, he straddles his little girl, his hands come to her breast, kneading at them a little more. "So beautiful" the words soft on his lips, as his hands fallow her curves down to her hips, his cock resting on the lips of her wet pussy. Squeezing her hips, digging his fingers into her, Shadow leans down pressing his lips back to her mouth, passionately kissing as he nips at her lower lip. 

With one swift movement he rocked his hips and sinked his harden length into her tight wet opening. Letting a low growl slip out of his mouth into hers, as he continues to devour her mouth, using his hands to keep her hips in place, as he slowly starts to thrust in and out, slamming back in harder each time, trying to get as deep as he physically can, wanting to feel every inch of Lilythe. "Good girl" he whispers against her lips. 

Important Information

Terms of Use