bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Prepare for Trouble...Reluctantly Double

Akemi Lancaster

"Dear gods, did she really have to do all of this?" Akemi had a hand on her heart, recomposing herself after avoiding all those traps that had posed a threatening challenge to her just trying to sneak into Sage's room. "I couldn't expect less from that feisty Athena girl...touche, well done." a smile curled upon her lips, a swell of pride in her heart. Sage may be more direct, but the fact that she was almost like an investigative journalist made it seem like she was, quote, 'after her own heart.' 

But now that she was in her room, Akemi made herself comfy on Sage's bed, kicking her feet up and resting her hands behind her head. She had always wanted to talk to her, but it felt awkward trying to grill her in front of Loukas, since those two were practically joined at the hip. It probably would've been cute to the umbrakinetic if she weren't a bit envious of their friendship-relationship. But back to the topic at hand, Akemi wanted to almost recon all the info Sage had gathered. As much as she told herself it was for information and nothing else, she couldn't help but feel herself think that she enjoyed Sage's company. Of course, it wasn't something she'd care to admit, at all, but it felt comfy in her own little mind.

"Oh, shut it you." she snapped at the shadows. She could feel them quivering in giggling, almost poking fun at her weak spots, but after taking a deep breath, she just waited for Sage to come discover that she had oh-so-casually broken in.

@ Sage Roberts

• Like 1

Sage was one of those PARANOID people who thought someone was always out to get her.....maybe this had to do with all the monsters hunting her from a young age but also it could be number of enemies she had made over the years in her investigation work. Either way she never went to sleep without setting up all her traps around her window and door so that she could not be snuck up on. Of course with Shadow being back she had been extra careful to set more than normal as that man was                 T R O U B L E ! 

Having had her second date with Loukas the day before she found herself off to a deep sleep dreaming of the two of them. First they were older in her dream, living in New Rome when an attack came. Sage and Loukas were side by side fighting a Hydra when they defeated it together. Happy she turned to see Loukas down on one knee PROSING to her!!! WHAT????? That was when the Hydra raised back up and swallowed him. In her sleep she was moaning "No....no not loukas" when she sat up suddenly.

At first the girl was dazed when felt herself sleepily coming too. Gosh that was a weird dream she thought when she looked over to see someone at the edge of her bed "AHHHHH" she said grabbing her dragger from under her pillow. It took a moment to realized it was Akemi, sighing she held her hand to her heart "Wow Akemi how did you get past my traps? You scared the bujebus out of me.

• Like 1

The Hecate camper just watched as Sage woke up, "Ah, well..." she just looked down a little, "It took just a few simple steps- you should check one of those traps by the way, I'm pretty sure it's broken." she leaned back slightly, letting the shadows in her vicinity disperse with a wave of her hand. Akemi wore simple black gloves and her usual black-toned outfit- this time, one of her many leather jackets and dark jeans. As if she were ready for some spying, stealth, any of the sort. She had a smirk on her face though, mostly out of amusement for Sage's sleep predicament, "Seems like you were having good dreams though.

Hopping off the bed, Akemi paced a little, back and forth. "I'm pretty sure you want to know why I'm here," she stopped in place, crossing her arms and looking at Sage. "I mean, I technically just broke in, but-- technicalities." Akemi wanted to get to the point. Truth be told, she was a little excited to. To think, a partnership between a daughter of Athena and an umbrakinetic... they'd seem unstoppable.

"Well... I'd like to propose a business partnership- almost. I know a lot of good info of anyone around camp. Many don't really notice me there, and in tandem, I have a knack for observation. Combined with your sleuth-like talents, I'd say we'd make a good team...so what do you think?" She held out her hand, "The best information brokers around camp."

• Like 1

Sage rubbed her eyes and sat up, still trying to shake off the remnants of her strange dream. There had been a monster .....wait was LOUKAS PROPSING????  Her mind was here when she told her the trap was broken "Crap guess I will be working on that later today." Better safe than sorry right? Shadow could come in here and do anything to her if she wasn't careful enough.....he might even try and give her a horse tail or close her mouth for good!!!

"Business partnership?" she repeated sleepily, looking at Akemi still rubbing her eyes. "What, you mean like some sort of spying operation?" Sage had never really considered teaming up with anyone before. She preferred to work alone, to keep her secrets close to the chest. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that Akemi's proposition had potential. She could use some extra eyes and ears around camp, especially with all the strange things that had been happening lately. And who knows, maybe they could even uncover something big together. It could be dangerous to work alone plus this might help her get the experience she needs to get even better at her journalism work at camp!

Sage nodded slowly, considering the offer. "Alright, I'm in," she said finally, shaking Akemi's hand. "But on one condition - we split share all information.  No exceptions." Sage knew how important information was, and she wasn't about to give any of it away for free. "And if we're going to be partners, we need to trust each other. No secrets, no holding back." Sage had learned the hard way that keeping secrets could be dangerous, especially in a place like camp. She wanted to make sure that Akemi knew what she was getting into.

Important Information

Terms of Use