bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Don't Touch Me!

Liam Santos

Liam was sleeping in his room as he had a long morning with that punk Liam who he had to train. A nap was always a good thing after a shower in his opinion. But anyways he was in a deep sleep when he was dreaming of this Crow pecking him on the legs...then the arms and the came in for his face. For some reason he was not able to move so as it came in for his eye...he began try and move. When he woke up to several of his younger siblings poking him. "WHAT THE" he said as they began to run away. Still dazed he sat up and then ran after them.

What did they think they were doing in his room anyways??? Catching up to the slowest one he grabbed them and held them upside down "What were you doing in my room???? Did you take anything?" he asked an eyebrow as he looked angry. There was a sign on his door that said do NOT enter. But it seemed to evade them. Looking at the younger half sibling in his arms, this one half-blood could not even be 10 years old. The kid tried to swing at him but Liam just laughed as he walked him to his room and dropped him on the bed. "Waste of my time" he said as he stopped right outside of Elena door. Knocking he called out "Hey Sis. " 

@ Elena Clarke

• Like 1

Elena had been running out and about the Ares cabin to look after some younger demigods. She was already 14 so she started acting as an older sister nowadays. Some were brave enough to set u pranks around the cabin so she was frustrated of it. She was in her cabin today and cleaning up her room to keep a good hygiene. She heard her door knock and put down her pile of textbooks on the floor. "Liam, is that you? Cominggg” She reached for the door and opened to some voices from younglings outside , then met Liam’s face. She smiled at him warmly, always nice to meet her half siblings. "What’s going on out there?" She chuckled a bit , seemed like something fun had been on while she was away from the noises in her room.

Edited by Elena Clarke
  • Like 1

Liam smirked when he heard his sisters voice come from the other side of the door. It was a little more than a  year ago when Elena got camp half blood. Liam saw her get claimed at the bonfire. Since then he had taken her under his wing to make sure she would take care of the next generation of Ares campers. She was of course only 14 years old but soon enough, he might leave camp to go out and explore the word or even go to New Rome if he dad blessed it! "Some of the younger siblings of ours decided it was a good idea to come into my room to poke me while I was asleep" he said before turning his face to see them again as they hid in the next room. Peering out from time to time. "But they won't do that again will they?" he narrowed his eyes at them before turning back to Elena. 

He was getting hungry and thought maybe she was too. He often tried to have one on one time with different Ares campers as he got along with most of them. "So are you hungry? I was thinking of hitting up the dining pavilion" he finished saying as he put both arms up on the top of the door frame. Leaning forward and then backward. 

• Like 1

Elena simply chuckled at her half brother, apparently he was escaping from the younger half bloods who were up to no good. She wondered if it was due to Liam’s handsome and fair features. He was quite popular she could tell. She also admired him as a older brother and being good in classes and activities. "Haha, I think they kind of love you…. Well you’re safe here for now." He was quite older than them and the youngsters really likes to bug their seniors for sure. She was glad to have a company today. She hoped Liam wouldn’t leave camp that fast given his older age now. She nodded as he suggests Ed to have a meal at the pavilion. She could go the cleaning later zzz. "Sure, what time is it already? " She looked up towards her taller brother., wondering if he was growing taller again. 

• Like 1

Liam had always watched after his siblings as he knew what it was like when you had no one to help out. As a younger boy, his mom tried to do everything she could but it was hard to make ends meet. This meant that Liam was out on his own until she died. That was when he found out about his dad as a Satyr took him to camp to be claimed. It was then that he, Dustin and Benji started to become so close as they did everything together all the time. He loved the fact they were just like him and that he was no longer alone.....so he didn't ever want another sibling to feel the way he did when he wasn't at camp. "Yeah I guess they do" he laughed as she rubbed the back of his head with a smile. "But don't they know how to show that in a different way" she said laughing "I mean like getting me food or even challenging me to a fight....poking me while I am asleep was just weird." 

Liam looked around but he didn't see the time anywhere "I don't know but my stomach is telling me its time" he laughed again as he was a growing boy. Even if he was 18 now he felt hungry most the time. "I mean if you aren't we can just grab a snack and walk around if you like?" he said hoping this might be better for her. It was time with his siblings that he just loved! 

• Like 1

Elena was still chuckling at Liam’s reaction just awhile ago as she was trying to imagine what has happened in Liam’s room. She only knew most girls would do that, buys however liked to approach out in the open. "It’s normally heat younger girls do I think……except me though hahah. But hmm I like that, speaking of food, maybe we could get some now." She chuckled, not expecting Liam to understand why girls like to be close to their older siblings, especially guys. She knew though especially she liked hanging around and seeking help from her seniors back at mortal school. They were much in awe with her physical strength most of the time. And they mentioned going to the pavilion for a meal which made her agree better than staying at her dorm. She was glad that she had more siblings and friends to hang out with after coming to camp. She grinned seeing how Liam is desperate on food at the moment. And it seemed that he always is. "Sounds good to me! I’m coming to think that Ares’ children are born for food too haha" And she had to admit that the pavilion was their favourite hangout place aside from the martial arts and fighting arena at camp. She was looking forward to knowing her brother more too. It wasn’t always lucky to have such siblings you can have for life so she would treasure them as much as she could. 

• Like 1

Liam couldn't help but laugh at Elena's observation. "You might be right about that," he said, still chuckling. "Maybe it's the girls who do that kind of thing, but I never thought I'd see the day when my own siblings would be poking me awake. It's just so bizarre." He felt a warmth in his chest at the thought of having these younger siblings who looked up to him, even if they showed it in strange ways. He knew that he had to be a role model for them, and that meant being there for them and helping them navigate the challenges of life as a demigod.

"Yeah, let's go grab some food," Liam agreed, feeling a sense of camaraderie with Elena. He appreciated the time they could spend together, not just as siblings, but as friends. He knew that having people who truly understood what it meant to be a child of Ares was invaluable, and he didn't want to take that for granted. As they walked towards the pavilion, he realized how grateful he was for the connections he'd made at camp, especially with his siblings. The memories they shared and the bonds they formed were something he would cherish for the rest of his life.

As they entered the pavilion, the enticing aroma of freshly prepared food greeted them. Liam's stomach growled loudly, prompting him to chuckle at his own hunger. "I guess we Ares kids really are born for food," he said, echoing Elena's earlier comment. They filled their plates and found a place to sit, enjoying each other's company as they talked and ate. Liam felt a sense of pride watching his sister grow into a strong, capable young woman, and he knew that she had a bright future ahead of her. He made a silent promise to himself that he would always be there for her and their siblings, guiding and supporting them as they continued their journey as children of Ares.

• Like 1

Elena couldn’t help but to laugh a bit at how everything happened for her half brother just now. She thought of it and began to recall how she was also part of that back during her younger school years but she didn’t do anything weird haha. They went to get food hence they walked out of the cabin towards the pavilion. She was grateful to always have someone with you, even more that they were siblings. She recalled being the only child before she came to camp and her life was a bit of a mess but she managed to carry them together with her mum guiding her as well. Until she came to camp and everything just fall into place.

She laughed out loud upon hearing Liam’s stomach sounds. "Guess your stomach needs food ASAP." She was still laughing when they walked along the pavilion finding for the food they cooked today. They sure were born for food. And they each took some food and went to sit and enjoy the moment having a meal together. And she was quite touched having to eat with someone close, and the wile cabins. And if not more the whole camp too. Well, she was just going to enjoy the moment now.

• Like 1

Liam chuckled at Elena's laughter, glad that their light hearted banter brought some joy to their day. As they went to the pavillion together, Liam noticed some of his younger siblings stealing glances in their direction, perhaps seeking a sense of belonging and camaraderie that him and elena had. He smiled warmly at them, silently acknowledging their presence and offering a silent reassurance. Liam understood the importance of feeling like they belong, especially for the younger demigods who were just beginning to find their place in the world. I mean it was always so hard when you get claimed then you find you have all these half siblings you never knew you did before.

He took a moment to reflect on his own journey and how much he had grown since arriving at camp. It wasn't always easy being a child of Ares, but moments like these made it all worthwhile. Liam vowed to continue being a pillar of strength for his siblings, guiding them through the challenges they would inevitably face. He was lucky to have dustin and benji when he arrived, but many others would not have that as he did. "So anything new with you?....any boys you got your eyes on that I need to watch?" He joked with her with a smirk on his face as he ate a grape. 

• Like 1

Elena couldn’t help but to be aware of her fellow siblings on the way to getting food along the pavilion. It was pretty much a splendid sight when she saw most of their siblings always eating and drinking at the pavilion. She smiled at them notifying that she would meet them later while carrying on with what she and Liam planned. They were happily taken some food and she was sure she would add some later to her tray as she knew she was never enough with the food as well. She chuckled seeing how Liam was enjoying his plate as well. Then he asked something she was hard to answer and made her wonder deeply a little before deciding to let him know, just a bit. She was also a teenager who wanted a bit of freedom for herself but she knew that her brother was concerned for her as well so she was in a mix of indecisiveness. "Ummm…..well……there might be one……." Her gaze wasn’t fully attended to him but she knew she would let it off any minute from now.

• Like 1

Liam listened attentively as Elena hesitated before answering his question. He noticed her gaze shifting away, indicating her internal struggle. Liam knew his sister well, and he understood the delicate balance between granting her freedom and ensuring her safety. He reached out, gently placing a hand on her arm to offer reassurance. "You know, Elena, you can always talk to me about anything. I'm here for you, and I want you to be happy,...but please tell me it isn't one of those Athena campers" Liam said, his voice laughing afterwards. He gave her a warm smile, silently urging her to open up. He knew he wasn't the best one to give love advice as he was in a friends with benefits situation. Knowing he did not want Novalie to be with anyone else but then again he didn't want to commit. But this was his little sister after all so he had to try and see who she liked. If they ever DARED TO HURT HER ....ohhhhh they would be dead!!!!

• Like 1

Elena had been feeling all the mix feelings with her. She knew it was hard but at the same time she had also felt this excitement she had with the person she was talking about. And well because her brothers were protective of her she had to , at least say something right? Maybe she could just wave it away and joke about it, but the look on Liam’s face was saying that they were looking after her all the time. She was touched a bit and stopped with her food, kind of near tearing up but still admiring their sibling relationship so she didn’t. "Bro……..haha it’s not, though they seem quite fun too don’t they?………..it’s someone from Iris…….and and….long hair, smiling eyes, and the warm face……um yeah that’s it! That’s all I can tell you Bro….” She was lost in thoughts for awhile thinking of his complexion to tell Liam about, but she quickly retaliate as she recalled how it was like with him. She knew about his ongoings with other girls but she still asked him out. She wasn’t sure whether her brother would like to hear that……but she would if he asked further. 

• Haha 1

Liam chuckled at Elena's attempt to divert the conversation, sensing her nervousness. He knew she was trying to protect him from unnecessary worry, but he couldn't help but be curious about this person from Iris that had caught her attention. He decided to push a little further, wanting to understand what drew her to this individual. "Come on, Elena, you can't leave me hanging with just those details," Liam teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully. "Is it Theo......or maybe Silvio........nooooo wait is it Fin" he made a gross look on his face as he was not too fond of that boy. He was one to sleep around the camp plus he had his eyes on Novalie which made his blood boil. 

• Haha 1

Elena had been wondering why her brother was acting so protective over his siblings, and also if he did the same for the bros too! She silently looked at her plate then to Liam, eyes sad but still she knew she had to tell him that. Siblings were all she had here at camp for someone to confide in, and she was glad that she had family here. She was almost to tears seeing how he was concerned of her every-time , but she wasn’t sure if she should tell him it was the playboy Fin *cries*. Her eyes went towards his when he mentioned the name ‘Fin’. Uh oh, goodness, how did he know that??? Did he know him too? "No! I mean………yes………how did you know that bro?!?" She was surprised but she knew it might be kind of obvious with her description. Silently again, she sat still, waiting for his reaction next. 

• Like 1

Liam raised an eyebrow, noticing Elena's reaction to the mention of Fin's name. He could see the confusion and concern in her eyes, and his protective instincts kicked into high gear. He didn't trust Finley, especially with his reputation for being a playboy and his questionable intentions with girls. Liam wanted to make sure Elena was safe and not getting involved with someone who might hurt her. "Wait, Elena, so I was right and it is Fin?" Liam asked, his tone filled with concern. He leaned forward, searching her eyes for any sign of uncertainty. "Are you sure about this? I mean, he's known for... well, you know. I just don't want you to get hurt. You deserve someone who will treat you with respect and care." He of course had other reasons he did not like the guy but he would let his sister make up her own mind. But that guy was T R O U B L E if he ever knew it!!! Plus he was so weak when it came to being a warrior. For a child of Ares, Elena deserved a demi-god that could protect her not just surf away on his board when he was scared.

• Like 1

Elena could only lower her head and silently eat her food as Liam’s reaction didn’t sound good. She knew about Fin and how his relationships but she still liked him, so she was going to be scolded very soon……… She looked at her bro when he really was concerned about her welfare. She appreciated it but she still was quite sure of what she had felt. "Well yeah…if we are talking about the same Fin?………I know I know but………It’s weird because he said he loved me too and it’s quite sincere from how he told me…….I’m not sure about his past but I…..I don’t know bro. What should I do?” She looked at him with loads of questions in her head, wanting to solve each at a time with help. She knew her brother wasn’t happy about it, but she could feel that he would help her whenever she needed. She was glad to have brothers like that to be honest even though she liked her own privacy sometimes too. If only she had telepathy skills she could just hear what her bro’s thoughts were, or just any guys, cuz she might have bad experience with guys!! 

• Like 1

Liam couldn't help but feel his protective instincts kick in when Elena mentioned that the person she had her eye on was Fin. He frowned slightly, trying to hide his concern but not entirely succeeding. He knew about Fin's reputation around camp, and it wasn't exactly a good one. Liam had heard stories about Fin's playboy tendencies and how he tended to break hearts without a second thought. He shifted in his seat, his worry evident in his voice. "So I was right.....Fin, huh?" Liam said, his voice tinged with unease. He looked at Elena, his brows furrowing slightly. "Elena, you know he's not exactly... the most trustworthy guy around. I've heard things, you know? I just don't want to see you get hurt." He knew he had to let her make her own choices, even if he didn't agree with them. He sighed softly, offering her a small smile. "Just promise me you'll keep your guard up, okay? And if anything seems off, you come to me, no hesitation."

• Like 1

Elena felt as if she wasn’t sure whether to tell Liam about her love life. But she knew her brothers were always worried about her and their cabin were lack of girls to be honest, she was one of the rare daughters of Ares who could be involved in relationships, and may be terrible ones too. She wasn’t the daughter of love so she wouldn’t know, and that was why they have been protective over her, and she to them too.  "yeah…I know heh……I just can’t help it, and he said he had the same feelings too…..” She nodded at her brother, she had already had her mind set being the usual stubborn her, but she would take advice from her siblings as well, and she knew how protective Liam can get. "Okay I promise bro, you’ll be the first to tell if anything ever happened. “ Part of her was touched as she had so many who were concerned of her. Maybe teenager her can at least grow up sometime soon?

• Like 1

Liam could not make the decisions for Elena but would be there if it went wrong. He might not like Finley but hey he could still beat him up if he stepped out of line after all. It was strange for liam to think of Elena getting older and more mature. To him she was till that little girl that got claimed by their father. Well finishing up his meal, he went over and put an offering to his father in the fire before he walked back over. "Hey I got some stuff to do but I will see you later" he smirked as he then strode off. Thinking about what was to come as camp was getting more and more crowded!!

the end

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use