bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Singing the Night Away!!!

Abigail was so excited as she had convinced her brother Mateo to come out with her!!! Maybe she didn't have to convince him too much as he had a soft spot for her after all. The two of them were around the same age, which meant they were up with each other for the last 6 years. Smiling to herself she had finished getting ready in her orange dress that made her hair stand out even more. Puffing her lips out, she put on her red color called 'if looks could kill'. Giggling to herself she turned and walked out to find Mateo.

There was a bar that was in the next town over that was having this grand Karaoke Night which was calling her name. Spinning as she called out "Mateo I am READYYYYYY" she laughed as the time had just become 10pm. Feeling her power grow the closer she got to midnight. She looked around to see if anyone else was around and she saw no one was around. "Maybe they are all out doing magic" she shrugged as she waited in the main area of the cabin.

@ Mateo Sanz

• Like 1

It wasn't all the time that he had gotten to spend time with his siblings and one in particular was his sister. How she got him talked into going out with her was something else. He smirked however, happy to be out of the camp. Maybe he did have a soft spot for his siblings. He sure did with Loukas. He was dressing himself in dark blue jeans and a tight black shirt that showed off his muscles that were there from all the training that he done. The voice of his sister soon hit his ears and he walked out of his room to find her in an orange dress, along with her red hair and red lip. He shook his head a little. "You're going to have me kill the first man that lays a hand on you." he muttered at his sister. The only thing that they seemed to have in common where their eyes. Both the brightest blue. He smirked at her. "Killing one would scare off the others." He told her before she could even ask what that was about. He could feel his powers growing stronger now that the light had gone away and the moon was out to play. Which was why he and Abigail were heading out to have fun as well. He glanced out around the cabin and shrugged his shoulder. "You know us. We like to play in the moonlight." he told her with a chuckle. "Now come on we have a bar to be at now." he said to her as he held out his arm to her. He had told Lena that he was heading out which of course grabbed a pouty face from her but he had to ignore it to hang out with his siblings. She couldn't be the only person that he hung out with all the time. Though keeping her in his bedroom locked up sounded amazing right about now. 

• Like 1

Abigail linked her arm with Mateo's, feeling a jolt of excitement rush through her body. She loved spending time with her brother, and it had been too long since they'd gone out together. As they walked out of camp and towards the closest bar, Abigail couldn't help but admire the way the moonlight cast a soft glow over everything around them. She felt her powers grow stronger with each passing moment, and she knew that Mateo felt the same way. They were a powerful duo, and she was grateful to have him by her side. "So how are you and Helena?" She asked her brother as she knew the two had been with each other nonstop over the last year. It made her happy to see her brother so happy again like he was when he was with his ex. 

Time always flew when the two siblings were together. So they arrived at the bar before they knew it, Abigail's eyes widened in excitement. The place was packed with people, all eager to sing their hearts out on stage. Abigail had always loved karaoke, and she knew that tonight was going to be a night to remember. She turned to Mateo, grinning from ear to ear. "This is going to be so much fun!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to get up on stage and show off my pipes!"

• Like 1

The walked under the moon light and he couldn't help but love every moment of it. Besides being with his sister, he was able to feel his powers growing which was always a welcoming site. He had a grin plastered on his face as he walked arm in arm with Abigail. He knew that she would be able to help him out if they were going to meet with a monster of some kind. They were around the same age, so about the same amount of magic. He turned his head to her when she asked about him and Helena. He blinked and turned his head to look out in front of them once again. "We're good. I think she is wanting more than I can give her at the moment." He told her with a small frown on his lips. Not that he wouldn't be able to give it to her later on, he was still trying to figure out his feelings for her himself. 

Soon they arrived at the bar, and he watched as Abigail's eyes widened in excitement. He was going to have his hands full, and he knew it. He blinked a little and shook his head. They were already tons of people around the bar. There were already people lined up to sing and he smirked. "I'm excited for you, as long as you don't make me get up there and sing as well." he told her with a chuckle as he pulled her along to find an empty table. Once they were seated, he turned to her and smirked. "Go get yourself signed up for the line I'll hold the table."

Abigail was not the typical Hecate child as she spent most her time talking to dead people.  Just this fact alone made her avoid the living some of the time. Leaving her alone with her magic and thoughts. But Mateo had always been there for her, trying to include her and such.  So checking in on him was something she did. Seeing if him and Helena were doing well after the last girl well broke his heart. Nodding her head she smiled at him seeing he was in a good place right now. But then all that went away as Abigail grinned as she looked around the bar, taking in all the sights and sounds. She loved coming here, especially on karaoke nights. She turned back to Mateo, a playful glint in her eye. "Oh, come on, Mateo. You know you want to sing...… especially with your sister," she teased, nudging him with her elbow.

She made her way over to the sign-up sheet, adding her name to the list. She couldn't wait to get up on stage and sing her heart out.  Dancing on her way back to the table she was so excited. Getting to the table she smirked "So I signed up but then I also signed us up for Ain't No Mountain High Enough.....so we can sing together" she knew Mateo would not want too but she would try and pull out the puppy dog eyes and all if she had too. 

• Like 1

Mateo was glad in a way that his sister had ended the conversation about him and Lena. He didn't want to spend the whole time with her just talking about his relationship. He turned to her and watched her nod like she was happy to have him say that they were good. She never questioned him again which was nice as well. He looked around at the people in the bar and he sighed hard when she brought up that he should sing with his sister. "Abigail." he said in a warning tone. The man didn't sing at all. "You know I can sing to save my life." He muttered to her again. She had that playful glint in her eye and he knew what that meant. He was going to be singing regardless of if he wanted to or not. 

He watched his red headed sister make her way up to the sign-up sheet and danced on her way back. He just knew that she had signed him up to and when she got back to him, she had told him that he was going to sign aint no mountain high enough. He gave his sister a look that said really and sighed hard when he grabbed the drink one the table for them and downed it. "Great." he muttered out. Knowing that she would pull those puppy dog eyes out on him. 

• Like 1

Abigail laughed at Mateo's halfhearted protest, knowing that he was just playing along. She could see through his facade and knew he secretly enjoyed these kinds of adventures with her. She raised an eyebrow at his sarcastic remark about his singing abilities. "Oh, come on, Mateo. It's all in good fun! Plus, I've heard you singing along to your favorite songs in your room. You've got a better voice than you give yourself credit for," she teased, giving him a playful nudge once again. As the night wore on and the karaoke performances began, Abigail's excitement grew. She watched the stage with anticipation, knowing that their turn was coming up. When their song was finally called, she grabbed Mateo's hand and tugged him towards the stage, a mischievous grin on her face. "Don't worry, I'll be right there with you," she whispered, giving him an encouraging smile. With the music starting, Abigail  looked at Mateo before she sang, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". Abigail's voice was strong and melodious, and she sang with so much joy that it was infectious. She could feel Mateo's nerves, but she was right by his side, supporting him every step of the way. Abby was dancing trying to get Mateo more at ease and the crowd on their feet! 

Important Information

Terms of Use