bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

When a Friend Returns!

Kenna Rhys

Kenna had been working hard on her different techniques in the forge. Some days were longer than others but she finally felt like she was where she belonged. She had just finished a sword when she heard chat that Elena Miller was came at camp. Her jaw dropped as she hadn't seen her friend since the previous summer. Getting all her gear off she then rushed out of the forge towards the Hypnos cabin where maybe she would be. The smile on her face was cute as Elena was one of her first friends here at camp. Maybe the two of them could hang out again like they used too. Well she stopped outside of the cabin as she knocked on the cabin door as her heart was racing from excitement.

@ Elena Miller

• Like 1

Elena went back to the camp when the summer had come. After being claimed in the last summer, she was told she could stay at camp or go home when the summer was over. She didn't hesitate choosing going home, she really missed her mom and her home. Beside, she wanted to make sure her mom was okay, the chase from the monster was still made her having nightmare. Anyway, she just arrived at the camp and honestly, the trip was exhausted. She had to try opening her eyes wide so she could reacted on time if the monster attacked her, and as being a child of Hypnos, it tortured her. Putting her trunk on the bed, she lied down immediately and slept a few minutes later to regain her energy. In her dream, she was trying to contact her mom in dream to inform she was okay and she had arrived and a knock disturbed her. She ignored the knock but the person outside the door didn't give up. Opening her eyes, Elena grumpily got out her bed, walking to the door and opened it. It was Kenna outside, her first friend when she was here. Meeting her was a joy to her if she didn't disturb her dream. Maybe she had heard her coming at camp from someone. "Hey Kenna. I really miss you. How have you been?", Elena hugged her and smiled after secretly sighed.

@ Kenna Rhys

Edited by Elena Miller
  • Like 1

Kenna was nervous at first as she was waiting to see if the door would open. Would Elena even remember her or would she ask her to go away. Kenna was shy enough so it was hard when she pushed herself to go after her friends. Trying to not let the anxiety well up in her, she heard the door open to see her friend saying that she missed her. "Well I am okay, been learning a lot in the forges and meeting more people at camp" this was all very true. Kenna's work wasn't the best but it was improving a lot over time. But then she enjoyed the hug she gave her. Laughing as she felt better inside that her friend did miss her. "How are you? How was being home?....is your mom okay?" Most of the kids that come here have monster chasing them as they find their way to the camp for the first time. Not to say that monsters don't still find them as they grow but they are just more prepared. 

• Like 1

Elena watched Kenna more carefully, she was still sleepy but the grumpy mood had gone away. She blinked a few times to force her eyes open but she could see Kenna had changed a lot. She had been at the camp the whole year, maybe working hard in the forge, making weapons or something, it brought the feelings that she was meant to be here, she belonged to this camp while Elena just looked like some visitors come and go from time to time. "Really? You must introduce me to some of your friends. And show me the camp like we used to?", she giggled when she remembered the time she went here the first time. She hadn't met her satyr friend Alden after she got here, maybe she should went out more often. "So what are you doing? Making weapon?"

Kenna suddenly mentioned her mom and she smiled immediately when she thought about her mom. It was a long story but they had time. "I'm okay. Try not to be eaten and beaten by the monster", she laughed, "Just kidding. I slept a lot but my mom told me to go to a school. I had to force my eyes open the. whole. time". She was not a sport girl so she normally just sat there, now without Alden, she had to be more careful to protect herself. "My mom is fine, she just complained about me for not updating often"

• Like 1

Kenna listened attentively to Elena's words, feeling a mix of relief and excitement. It was comforting to hear that her friend was okay and that her mom was fine. She nodded when Elena mentioned being introduced to her friends and showing her around the camp. "Of course! I'd love to introduce you to everyone and show you around. We can relive some of our old camp memories," Kenna replied with a smile, feeling a sense of nostalgia. As Elena asked about her activities, Kenna's eyes lit up. Happy to share all that she had been doing as she was proud of the progress she had been making.  "Yes, I've been spending a lot of time in the forge, honing my skills. Making weapons has become my passion. I've been working on improving my techniques and learning from the experienced campers. It's been challenging, but I'm making progress, maybe I can make you something if you like" she explained proudly.

Kenna's gaze shifted to Elena's tired eyes, realizing how exhausted she must be after the journey. "You should rest and regain your energy. We have plenty of time to catch up and explore the camp together," she suggested, concerned for her friend's well-being. Looking at the inside of the cabin she was shocked how they ever woke up being inside the cabin as it looked like the best place to sleep. "How do you wake up???"

Important Information

Terms of Use