bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Empty cabin? I wonder why

Jules Vivian

Jules just arrived the camp few days ago, everything was new to him as he didn't read about Greek God before. He was told that both Jules and Sandra were demigod and that was why the monster, which he later knew it was hellhound, chased after them. As both of them weren't claimed, they spent their time in Hermes cabin, where both Hermes' children and unclaimed camper stayed. The cabin was always noisy, Jules couldn't fit in with them while Sandra seemed to get used to it very quickly. As Sandra had new friends and both didn't say much with each other after the chase, Jules decided to take a tour around the camp. He visited the ground, the field where children of Demeter were taking care of plants, after that, he started to visit other cabins as well. The first three cabins were empty, bringing the perfect silence he expected. Standing before the cabin, he looked around and thought of sneaking in the cabin to take a nap, no one would see him. The door was right in front of him, just needed to open.

@ Idris Cohen

Edited by Jules Vivian
  • Like 1

Idris wasn't used to living in a somewhat cramped living space when he spent most of his days alone with a nanny in a two-story home. The both of them had the space to themselves and now, it was more like free for all in this cabin unless you made your private space very clear. Yet the more he's been here, the more he became lax with this privacy. He wasn't afraid to change his attire unless his underwear was involved and he made a mental note of his belongings in case one of his half-siblings decide to pull a fast one on him and steal something. That was why he kept his most important valuables in his suitcase and treated it like a treasure chest and had it charmed by a Hecate child so only he could open it. Even then, he made it a habit to be wary but it never dismissed the possibility of socializing with this half-siblings or unclaimed campers. Speaking of...

Where was that kid from earlier? A pair of kids came to camp recently and were given a place in his cabin until they were claimed. He was one of the first to befriend Sandra since she seemed the most approachable but her brother seemed a bit distant. Idris didn't bother speaking to him just yet, but he needed to find the right time to do so in order to help ease him into his new life style. He knew it all too well. He left Cabin 11 dressed in his usual orange camp tee shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and a pair of black high tops that looked like the winged shoes... just without the magic. He was going to get breakfast at the pavilion when he saw a familiar figure standing before Cabin 3. As far as he knew, that cabin had been vacant for ages. It sounds like the Big Three really kept their pact.

With his light foot work, he slowly walked over to the camper. As he became more clear, Idris began to recognize him. Sandra's brother.

"Jules?" He had initially thought of scaring him by patting on the shoulder, but he decided against it. "I'm afraid entering is not permissible."

Edited by Idris Cohen
  • Like 1

Cabin 11 was... great, after all, they always had unclaimed campers staying at their cabin so everyone were nice and willing to help. Well except for the fact that he had to always look after his belongings as camper at cabin 11 took your stuffs really fast. However, he didn't really believe in them so much, especially after the time he lived with Max. He had learn a lesson that he shouldn't believe in someone so fast. Anyway, while his sister got used to other campers, he didn't communicate with them a lot, he was usually seen standing under the tree, watching everybody chatting or training to know how to fight. The schedule had strained his energy so he wanted a good sleep but the cabin was so noisy. Coming to these empty cabin was his last option, after all, their cabin had been vacant for long time. The time he grab the knob, a voice appeared behind him, startled him, well not to death but still. He turned his head around just to see a familiar face, Idris. He was one of the first friends Sandra made in Cabin 11, he knew him but never talked to him. "You startled me", his cheek turned pink when he was found sneaking in, he turned his face so he didn't see it, "I'm not going to enter. I know the rule". He will never admit that. Like NEVER.

"It wasn't my intention to startle you, sorry."

"You can only enter someone else's cabin if you are given permission, but you can't sleep in there.  Unfortunately, there isn't any child of Poseidon we currently know so... that's off limits." Idris had to be honest whether or not the boy knew. If it were him, there are other places to sleep aside from Cabin Eleven but that was the only place he's invested in settling in. He set up an entire space to himself while making it clear that he only wished for his belongings not to be taken (and even if they did, they were to be returned back to where it was). It was a struggle living with other children with a penchant for stealing but he was taught that thievery isn't all that bad over the course of his stay. Robin Hood isn't the best example though...

"I can't really relate since I was claimed shortly after I arrived, but I still stayed in the same old rowdy cabin. Everyone is loud, it's crowded, and people's belongings are found every step inside. It's like the cabin was made for chaotic people and that's even considering the Dionysus children thrive in chaos."

Edited by Idris Cohen

Important Information

Terms of Use