bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

A monster hunting side quest.

Su Mei Lin

She was back here again.

The day of the multicultural festival in Mission Prep. The little girl remembered how it all played out where two worlds collide, giving her a reminder that she was not as strong as she thought she was. That monster made the hellhounds she fought look like small fry. it looked like a woman on a snake with two tails as it destroyed the decorations, the seating, and the stands. Food was scattered all over the ground along with paper used for ornaments. Maybe she ignored that feeling then, but she would have been startled if it weren't for her bravado persona, thinking she could have taken that thing on by herself. But she didn't, still strangled by that snake body. She couldn't break free and the dracaenae looked at her with a smirk, speaking some words she couldn't make out.

She woke up with the need to catch her breath and looked past the cabin windows. It was during the day.

Mei Lin dropped herself back on the mattress and held her hand against her forehead. It was just a dream, she muttered to herself. After she composed herself, the first thing she thought of was a weapon in her hand. It may not be her gladius, but it was any weapon, shape or form. Maybe she could feel better if she held one. She grabbed her mechanical pencil from her night stand and she left Cabin 5 dressed in her training attire, which consisted of leggings, a tank top, and a pair of sneakers. She can be found taking a stride to the armory that sat next to Athena's cabin. Wasn't this the same place where she and two others were almost caught? @ Krystal RosePegasus.png

Ever since the volleyball game Krystal has been slacking on her training and exercising. Of course, she was getting plenty of exercise in a different way, but that was neither here nor there right now. Dustin was busy with his siblings, leaving Krystal to figure out how to entertain herself for a while. She decided today would be as good as any other day to go get some practice, she was probably a little rusty. She was dueling and training everyday just to keep her mind occupied before her and Dustin got back together. Krystal rummaged through her dresser and found her favorite training outfit, which was a baby blue sports bra, and a black pair of tights that had a blue flower going down the side of the thigh. 

Krystal headed to the armory on a mission! Krystal flung the door open, striding in knowing exactly which weapon she was headed for. Next thing she knew she had ran into someone. "Oof" she said as she almost tripped over her, "Oh shoot! I'm sorry I didn't even see you there" she says as she looks up to see it was Su, smiling at her "I was totally in my own world, are you ok?" she questioned her.

Edited by Krystal Rose

The armory looked like a big metal shed that looked like it was meant for gardening tools. 

Mei Lin entered and instead, the first thing she sees are the rows of weapons and armor lining the walls. They range from swords, spears, and axes to bows and arrows, shields, and even some more exotic weapons like maces and flails. She liked how neat they were arranged, the sight actually giving her more comfort than she had initially thought. She walked through the rows of weapons and spotted the one that draws her the most. A spear. It was similar to Fengxi, but it had a sharp spear head primarily used for stabbing instead of slashing. She had left her hair pin back in the cabin and her mechanical pencil so she thought this weapon is up her alley. With a satisfied look on her face, she was going to leave the armory. She twisted the knob and instantly felt someone was opening the door. She ignored the feeling anyway at the blur of the moment and suddenly saw a familiar face.

She was frightened at the moment, not expecting to see her at this time. "Oh my god, you gave me a scare." Immediately, she spoke in Mandarin but switched to English after drawing a breath to compose herself. "I'm okay. Are you?" She was also concerned for her, given that their meeting was quite sudden. "I was just about to leave with my weapon and go to the forest to hunt monsters, want to join me?"

Important Information

Terms of Use