bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Chapter 16: The Color of Love

Evelyn Scott

Evelyn was always excited when Samantha made her way back to camp. Since Evelyn lived at camp year around,  it was kind of boring when her crush went back to her normal life as a politician's daughter. Mainly because of Evelyn was always trying to mess with her mainly to get her attention. Of course Samantha did not get this as she just thought that Evelyn hated her. But deep down she had been having a crush on the girl for some time. Their sixteenth summer was just starting, as campers had begun to arrived in droves as the activities would soon start up. This meant all the plans, her and Levi had been planning over the years since Sam left was ready to go!!!

Sneaking off to the Athena Cabin, Evelyn was going to have to been careful in how she pulled this one off. Looking down in her bag, was some bottles of hair dye mixed with shampoo. The color was of course a hot pink. Evelyn knew the athena camper hated this color with a passion, but yet she looked so good in!!! Evelyn snuck around the other campers walking by as she then slipped in the front door when the coast was clear. Moving quickly she then moved right to the bedroom she knew was Samantha's. Seeing the girl was here but not in her room at the moment she then switched the bottles out. Evelyn of course had the same bottles on the outside but inside was the color of love. With a smirk she then jumped as she heard someone come in calling out Samantha's name. 

Freaking out she moved to the closet which she shut herself in. Controlling her breathing she then watched as the camper came in then left the room. While she was in the closet she looked around at the girls clothes that she brought which made her roll her eyes. Why was she so modest when she had a body that could slay! After a few moments went by she then came out as she went to the window. Pushing it open, she climbed out of it as she made her way back to her own cabin. It would only be a matter when the athena girl went to wash her blonde hair to turn it into the lovely shade of pink she loved!

............some time later

Evelyn was in her cabin reading her daddys book book with her window open!

@ Samantha Adams

• Like 1

Samantha, unaware of Evelyn's antics, had returned to her cabin after a long day of training and mingling with the other campers. She was looking forward to a refreshing shower, especially since it had been a hot summer day. Stripping down she half folded her dirty clothes and neatly laid them down in her dirty laundry hamper. As she entered her room, she noticed that her shampoo bottle seemed to have been moved, but she shrugged it off, thinking someone must have just accidentally bumped it. She grabbed the bottle and headed to the shower. When the hot water hit her aching muscles she let out a low sigh of relaxed relief, this was exactly what she had been longing for. However, after lathering her hair with the shampoo, Samantha couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. The scent was different, and the lather had a strange pink hue to it. She quickly rinsed her hair, hoping it was just her imagination. But as she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. Her once-blonde hair was now a shocking shade of hot pink. Samantha let out a gasp, her eyes widening in disbelief.

Feeling a mix of emotions, Samantha stormed out of the shower, her pink hair dripping wet. She could only think of one person who would be responsible for such a prank: Evelyn. Frustration bubbled inside her.....

"EEEEEVVVVEEELLYYYYYNNNNNNN!!!!!!" she screamed, though she knew the Aphrodite girl was long gone that didn't stop her.

She punched her pillow several times pretending it was her stupid rivals face. She couldn't understand why Evelyn always seemed to target her specifically. Determined to confront her, Samantha slipped on her sandals and marched towards the Aphrodite cabin, her wet pink hair leaving a trail behind her. Upon reaching the cabin she began to bang on the door *BANG BANG BANG* "EVELYN SCOT YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" She yelled again at the top of her lungs. Only after did she realize something absolutely horrible. In her haste to confront her rival Samantha was still wearing only a towel, her hot pink hair was now a mess around her bare shoulders. In a panic she started to turn around and run back to the safety of her cabin when she heard the sound of the door opening.

Evelyn sat in her cabin, curled up with her daddy's book, lost in the world of romance. She let out a contented sigh as she read the words, feeling as though she was transported into another world. Her mind wandered as she read, thinking of all the possibilities that love could bring. She couldn't help but think about Samantha, her heart skipping a beat at the thought of her. It had been a few years since she had started crushing on the girl, which showed in the shear amount of pranks she did over time. As she read more, her mind started to drift towards her most recent prank. Evelyn had been planning this for weeks, and she couldn't wait for the moment when Samantha would realize what had happened. She knew it was risky, but the thought of seeing the look on Samantha's face was worth it. She smiled to herself, thinking about how much she wanted to impress Samantha and show her that she was worth noticing.

But deep down, Evelyn also knew that her feelings for Samantha went beyond just a silly prank. She had been crushing on her for years now, ever since they first met at camp. Samantha was everything Evelyn wanted - smart, funny, and beautiful. But she also knew that Samantha was out of her league, with her status as a daughter of Athena and all. Most of them were very snobbing in the way their mother was a chast and such. Evelyn couldn't help but wonder if there was any chance that Samantha might see her in a different light one day. Lost in her thoughts, Evelyn's mind wandered back to the book in her lap. She realized that the romance she was reading about was just a fantasy, a world that she longed for but couldn't have. She closed the book, feeling a twinge of sadness. She knew that she couldn't force Samantha to love her back, but that didn't stop her from hoping.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Evelyn heard the loud banging on her door and recognized the voice immediately. Samantha's angry shouts could only mean one thing: she had discovered the prank. Evelyn took a deep breath and tried to put on a nonchalant expression before opening the door. She was however, surprised to see Samantha standing there in a towel with her pink hair still wet. The look on her face was shock to say the least. Gosh she was so hot the way she was just in this towel and the hot pink hair which was a good look on her. "You rang?" Evelyn asked, trying to act innocent. Then taking it all in "Oh my are we doing a new style are we? I must say I do approve as it makes you look very hot! Is this what you wanted to come and show me? I mean you didn't have to come in just a towel to tempt me!"

• Haha 1

Samantha's face turned beet red as Evelyn teased her about her appearance. She felt utterly embarrassed standing there in just a towel, her hot pink hair now a mess around her shoulders. She couldn't believe she had been so careless as to run out of her cabin wearing only a towel. However, she couldn't turn back now – she had to confront Evelyn about the prank. Her heart raced as she tried to think of a way to salvage her dignity while still confronting Evelyn about the hair dye prank. "Th-that's not why I'm here!" she stammered, trying to regain her composure. "This is all your fault! You dyed my hair pink!"

Her mind raced as she tried to figure out her next move, realizing that standing outside the cabin in just a towel would only make the situation worse. Samantha had no choice but to step inside Evelyn's cabin to avoid being seen by anyone else. "I can't believe you did this," she said, her voice shaking with a mix of anger and embarrassment. "I don't know what your problem is, Evelyn, but you can't keep messing with me like this." While Samantha stood in the Aphrodite cabin, she tried to ignore the burning sensation in her cheeks, knowing that Evelyn was likely enjoying every second of her embarrassment. She refused to let the other girl see just how much this was affecting her, so she crossed her arms over her chest, attempting to appear confident despite her compromised state. "I want you to fix this, Evelyn," she demanded, her voice slightly steadier. "I don't care how you do it, but I want my hair back to normal."

Samantha couldn't help but feel a strange sense of vulnerability being in Evelyn's cabin, especially given her attire, or lack thereof. She had never been this close to her rival, and the intensity of the situation only heightened her awareness of the feelings she'd been trying to ignore for so long. Despite her anger and embarrassment, Samantha couldn't deny the underlying curiosity about why Evelyn always seemed to target her specifically. "And I want to know why you keep doing this," she added. "Why do you always single me out?"

• Like 1

A giggle escaped her lips even though she tried to act all innocently still. YES it was her fault but the end result was worth this angry Samantha. Evelyn watched Samantha's every move, trying to hide the elation she felt at the sight of the girl in just a towel. She knew it was different feeling this way about a girl than a boy, but she couldn't help it. As Samantha stepped inside, Evelyn could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo mixed with the unmistakable aroma of wet hair. She bit her lip, trying to focus on Samantha's words instead of her appearance. "I'm sorry, Samantha, but I don't know how you think I did this" Evelyn said with a big smirk on her face. Looking down she began to wonder what Samantha's curves looked like under the towel as she always seemed to cover up a lot during camp. I bet she was beautiful boobs that are asking to be teased. These thoughts were making her wet between her legs as her pussy was begging for Samantha to take her.

Blushing herself as she shifted her eyes back up to Samantha's she wished to just grab her by the hand and take her to her room. Where she would spend hours pleasuring her....making her a whole new person. "So you want to spend more time with me then? So I can dye your hair back to blonde?" The playful smirk on her face was one that was telling as she was loving every bit of this. Crossing her arms, her eyebrow lifted as she could see the wheels turning in that big beautiful brain of hers. But how could she not understand why Evelyn was doing it.

Part of her felt terrified to say it outright to her....what if she rejected her like a lot of people did. No it was better for it to be this way. The war in her brain was ragging as she then laughed. "I mean you are a daughter of Athena.....how do you not know why?" This was in fact true. The Goddess of Wisdom but yet the girl seemed clueless. Maybe she needed a lesson on love or one of her daddy's novels. OH THAT IS PERFECT. "Wait here" she said with a smirk as she ran off to her room where she found a book and then came back. "Read this, but don't hurt it...promise?"

• Like 1

Samantha's heart pounded in her chest as Evelyn's words hung in the air. Her mouth felt dry, and she found herself clutching the edges of her towel a little tighter. She didn't want to spend more time with Evelyn, not after all the pranks and the teasing. But at the same time, the thought of being around her stirred up an unsettling mix of emotions. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks, and she had to force herself to meet Evelyn's gaze. "I...," Samantha began, her voice shaky. She took a deep breath, pushing down the nervous flutter in her stomach. "Yes, I want my hair back to blonde. And if that means spending more time with you, then...then I guess I don't have a choice." She hesitated, her heart thumping wildly against her ribs. Admitting she would do anything for Evelyn wasn't easy. The words felt foreign on her tongue, but she knew it was the only way. Samantha steeled herself, holding Evelyn's gaze as she continued. "I would do...anything for you to fix this," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper. The confession hung in the air between them, and Samantha could only hope that she wasn't making a huge mistake.

While Samantha waited for Evelyn's response she was taken aback as Evelyn handed her a book. She stared at it for a moment, her eyes flicking between the book and Evelyn. Samantha couldn't help but feel a pang of suspicion. Was this another one of Evelyn's pranks? She took a deep breath, steadying herself as she took the book from Evelyn's hands. Samantha knew Evelyn was manipulative and devious, but she also knew that Evelyn cared about her books. It wasn't like Evelyn to hand over something she treasured so much as part of a prank. "I promise," Samantha said, her voice barely above a whisper. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She was angry and embarrassed, yes, but she also felt an odd sense of anticipation. She knew that whatever was in this book, Evelyn thought it was important. And for some inexplicable reason, that thought made Samantha's stomach flutter with nervous excitement.

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

Evelyn couldn't help but feel a rush of victory as Samantha reluctantly agreed to spend more time with her. The blonde girl had been the object of her affection for years now, and she couldn't believe her luck that Samantha was finally was giving in....maybe not of her own want but hey a win was a win. "Anything you say" the look in her eyes felt like they flickered with something...like fire. "Kiss me" her words were firm as she smirked. Her pussy was throbbing as it wanted more than for evelyn to just kiss her. Running off to the bedroom with hours of bliss was her true desire with Samantha.  "You did say anything and I want a kiss....maybe I can show you how a real kiss should be done." Would she take her up on her offer??? Only time could tell but Evelyn's heart was beating fast as she waited for her answer.

The book she was giving to Samantha was near and dear to her heart.  Samantha took the book from her, Evelyn watched her carefully, trying to read her expression. She knew that Samantha was suspicious of her, but she also hoped that the book would show her how much Evelyn cared for her. "That is one of my daddy's books....one of the only things I have left of him" her voice was sad but firm "He was a person who knew how to capture love in a novel and I think you will like this one" her let go of it as she took a deep breathe. 

• Like 1

Samantha's heart skipped a beat when Evelyn mentioned the book was one of her father's. She looked down at it, running her fingers gently over the cover, suddenly realizing the significance of what Evelyn had just handed her. For a moment, her anger and embarrassment were forgotten, replaced by a sense of awe. "Your father wrote this?" she asked, looking up at Evelyn, her eyes wide with surprise. She had never seen this side of Evelyn, the side that seemed to genuinely care about something – or someone. Samantha felt a strange warmth spreading through her as she held the book in her hands. Despite the circumstances, she couldn't help but feel touched that Evelyn had chosen to share something so personal with her. "I... thank you, Evelyn," she said, her voice soft.

But then as Samantha swallowed she almost choked as Evelyn's words washed over her. Kiss her? The thought sent a strange fluttering sensation through her stomach, a blend of nervousness and......well she didn't know what the second feeling was? She swallowed hard again, her mind racing. Samantha had never kissed anyone before, let alone a girl! Also, someone she had always viewed as a rival and a floozy! But the look in Evelyn eyes was strangely compelling, filled with a kind of daring that made Samantha's pulse quicken. She had said she would do anything, hadn't she? But a kiss... that was more intimate than she had ever thought she would have to be with Evelyn.

"Kiss... you?" Samantha repeated, her voice barely above a whisper. Her gaze darted around the room, avoiding Evelyn's intense stare. What was she thinking? This was Evelyn, the girl who was always out to get her, the girl who had just dyed her hair a horrid shade of pink. But as Samantha thought about it, she realized she was curious. She had never considered what it would be like to kiss a girl, much less Evelyn. And the way Evelyn was looking at her... it was as if she actually cared about her. Samantha felt a strange warmth in her chest that she had no idea what to do with. Taking a deep breath, Samantha made her decision. She was desperate to get her hair fixed, and if a kiss was what it took, she would do it. "Not a word of this to anyone ever Evelyn Scott do you understand!!!" she flashed a warning with her eyes. Then, closing them, Samantha leaned in, her lips puckered in anticipation. She felt a rush of adrenaline, her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for Evelyn to make a move. She knew was that she was about to cross a line she had never thought she would cross, and she wasn't sure what would happen once she did.

• Like 1

Evelyn watched as Samantha's expression softened, and a sense of relief washed over her. She had been afraid that Samantha would reject the book outright or lash out at her in anger. But seeing the look of awe on Samantha's face made Evelyn feel a sense of pride. Her father had been an accomplished writer, and it was an honor to share his work with someone else. "Yes, he did," Evelyn said, a note of pride in her voice. "He was a very talented writer, that even made my mother have her own love story with him." She paused, studying Samantha's face. "I thought you might appreciate it," she added, a hint of vulnerability in her voice. For the first time, Evelyn was opening up to Samantha, and it was both exhilarating and terrifying. Her whole cabin knew about her daddy but not anyone else. The books were always tucked away from others eyes as it was all she had left. Reading them made her feel close to her dad even though he never showed any love towards her. 

Evelyn watched as Samantha's expression changed from awe to confusion and nervousness. She knew that asking Samantha to kiss her was a bold move, but she also knew that Samantha was desperate to fix her hair. Evelyn didn't expect Samantha to actually agree to her request, but the look in Samantha's eyes made her heart skip a beat. She could see the hesitation in Samantha's gaze, but she also saw a glimmer of curiosity. Evelyn couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as Samantha leaned in, her lips puckered and ready for the kiss.

Evelyn then looked around as she grabbed one of Samantha's hands as she lead her to her own room. Shutting the door so that no one else could see what was happening. "Don't want anyone else to see right." Levi would not ruin this moment for her. Then getting in close, she put one of her hands on Samantha's face as she stared into her eyes. Her heart was racing as she felt her pulse pushing her to dive in. Closing her eyes, she leaned in to kiss Samantha on her lips which were soft and warm against her own. She could feel Samantha's breath on her lips, and she could taste the faint flavor of cherry lip balm. It was a soft, gentle kiss, one that held a promise of something more. Evelyn then deepended it as she pressed her lips against Samantha's again as this was all she ever wanted. Once she finished she parted her lips from Samantha's as she looked at her wondering what she thought. 

• Like 1

Samantha's heart pounded in her chest as Evelyn took her by the hand and led her down the hall. She barely heard Evelyn's comment, her mind was too busy racing with the reality of what was about to happen. She was so caught up in her thoughts and her heart pounding in her chest that she didn't notice the knot in the towel starting to loosen. As they walked, the towel slipped, inch by inch, the fabric sliding against her damp skin. The edge of the towel dropped lower, revealing a little more of her back with each passing second. Samantha, completely absorbed in her own nerves and the sensation of Evelyn's hand in hers, remained unaware of her increasingly precarious state. The only thought on her mind was the impending kiss, not the fact that her towel was dangerously close to betraying her. 

When they entered Evelyn's room she glanced around taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. Samantha had never been in here before and had certainly never imagined she would be under these circumstances. "Remember, Evelyn," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, "This is just to fix my hair. Nothing more." With that, she closed her eyes and waited..........Samantha hadn't expected Evelyn's lips to be so soft, neither had she anticipated the sudden rush of emotions that surged through her.

Samantha felt her own hand instinctively rise to rest on Evelyn's chest, feeling the steady beat of her heart under her palm. Samantha opened her eyes, staring at Evelyn. Her mind raced trying to comprehend what just happened. She felt a rush of confusing emotions; anger, embarrassment, curiosity, and... something else she couldn't quite identify. Unbenounced to Samantha though, between being dragged down the hall and pressed against the door her towel had finally betrayed her, part of it had slipped off her shoulder exposing the upper portion of her breast....and revealing ever so slightly her nipple. "Well, that was...not unpleasant. So.....will you fix my hair now?" she pleaded. 

• Haha 1

Bringing Samantha to her bedroom was a risky move. I mean what if one of her siblings saw her do this or what if samantha found something here that she made fun of Evelyn for? Well in her mind it was all worth the risk. To get her alone with her........to maybe steal a kiss. "Whatever you say" the smirk on her face was one that was telling as she didn't care if it was just for her hair. The fact of the matter was that Samantha Adams agreed to kiss her. This was something she had dreamed of for such a long time. So as she stepped closer to Samantha, taking her face into her hand. The moment was one that was so magical that she could feel her own soul burn hotter than it had ever done. Feeling the hand of her crush land on her chest made her only want that hand to travel to other other places on her body. Her breast ached in response as if they were begging to be pleased. 

The sound of Samantha's voice made her blush as she said it wasn't bad. Well maybe there was a hint of hope after all for her......would she find her true love in Samantha after all? Would this kiss be the thing that started it all? That was when she saw it, the perky breast of her crush was exposed as the towel must have slipped in the process of them kissing. The blush only intensified as she then pulled up the towel "Seems this must have slipped" her blush even darker on her cheeks. Normally this sort of thing would not have caused her to blush but after that kiss she felt almost vulnerable to Samantha. Turning quickly as to hide her blush on her dark skin "Well that is good to know....you will need something to put on as we fix your hair...ummmm here" she pulled down an old T-shirt from her closet and handed it back to Samantha to see if she would take it or not. 

• Like 1

Samantha's chest felt tight and her breathing grew heavy, she could feel a strange tingling sensation coursing through her whole body after that kiss. She quickly pulled her hand away her eyes wide as she stared at Evelyn. She was quickly pulled out of her thoughts though when she realized her towel had slipped, revealing her breast to her rival's lustful eyes. Her face flushed a deep red as she quickly re-adjusted her towel making sure Evelyn had done it right before darting her eyes back to Evelyn. "Well I guess you must be happy huh? You've gotten quite the show" she pouted, being an important senitor's daughter she was use to always getting her way, but not today.  Pulling the towel even tighter around her, though while that may have helped her modesty it certainly only showed off her curves even more.

Samantha breathed a sigh of relief when Evelyn began gathering the bottles of hair dye. She had been worried that this had been just another trap from her rival, getting a kiss from her for nothing. She reluctantly snatched the shirt from Evelyn, turning around so that her backside was facing the other girl as she began to undo the towel. "I'd tell you not to look but I feel like that's a waste of breath around you Aphrodite campers. You all can't help but give into your desires." But even as she said the words, there was a still small part of her that wanted Evelyn to look. She didn't know why it was there, she even hated that it was, nevertheless the thought that her rival wanted to see her made Samantha's skin burn with that same tingling sensation from the earlier kiss. That's when an intrusive thought breached her mind. If Evelyn wasn't going to give her any privacy then she was going to be stubborn right back, give her a show of her body. These Aphrodite campers always got what they wanted, well she would tease Evelyn with something she could never have. 

Her heart raced with a mixture of embarrassment and exhilaration. She knew she was playing with fire, but a part of her was starting to enjoy the idea of tempting Evelyn, of making her desire something she couldn't have. She could feel Evelyn's eyes on her, and the knowledge that she was being watched only fueled her determination to tease. Samantha slowly let the towel slip from her body, revealing her bare back and the curve of her buttocks. The muscles of her back flex and ripple under her skin, outlining the strong curve of her spine and the definition of her shoulders. Her lower back transitions gracefully into the gentle swell of her hips. Samantha's butt was curvey but well-defined, the result of her healthy lifestyle and plenty of exercise in her training. Scattered all over were a few water droplets that glinted in the light.

Samantha quickly pulled the t-shirt over her head, pulling the shirt tighter around her, suddenly very self-conscious as she attempted to hide her figure. Evelyn was a good bit taller than her so the shirt hung loose around her body and fell to her mid-thighs, covering up her lower region but still making her feel very exposed. She turned to face Evelyn "There you go," she said with playful defiance. "Happy now?" She sat down on the crossing her legs with her hands folded over her crotch area, but even she knew how much skin was still showing by her only wearing the t-shirt.
  • Like 1

Evelyn's breath hitched as she took in the sight of Samantha's flushed face and the accidental reveal of her exposed breast. A mix of desire and guilt washed over her, as she realized the impact their kiss had on Samantha. A bit of her hoping this might make Samantha see her a bit differently than she did before. It had been a while since she first started to realize her own crush on the girl. Evelyn bit her lip, her eyes tracing the curves of Samantha's body, a mixture of attraction and admiration evident in her gaze. Trying to regain her composure, Evelyn cleared her throat and looked away momentarily, pretending not to be affected. "I mean am I mad I got to kiss you? Not at all, Samantha," she replied, her voice carrying a hint of honesty. "And you know it's not just about desires or being from the Aphrodite cabin. This is more than that." Evelyn's words held a sincerity she hadn't expected to express, but she couldn't deny the growing connection between them. As Samantha turned away, preparing to change, Evelyn's gaze lingered on her, torn between respecting her privacy and the temptation to steal another glance. It was a battle between her desires and the understanding that Samantha deserved her dignity. Evelyn took a deep breath, trying to steady herself and suppress the urge to give in to her own longing. 

But that was when she saw Samantha.....the way she let the towel drop to the floor. It made evelyn's heart pound so loud that she could hear it in her throat. Swallowing she could feel her temperature rising as she saw the curves of her supple ass. The hint of the breast on the side that was bound to be bouncing on the other side. This was not just another girls body that she just longed after. This was a girl she loved and deep down she wanted to please her more than anything. To make her make moans of pleasure that only came from a lover who was attentive to pleasing them in every desire they had.

Was it getting hard to breathe or was it hot in her room??? Evelyn felt like tugging at the collar of her shirt when she watched Samantha pull the t-shirt over her head. Trying to play if off cool when she turned back around. Evelyn still had on a rather shocked expression from the show she just recieved. "Ohhhhhhh that I mean yesssss....I am happy" she said nervous laughing now. Turning around she was embarrassed how she was now acting. What was wrong with her? Get it together Evelyn!!!!!! That was when she moved to get the bottle to dye her hair back to blonde. Turning she was trying to smirk "Got the bleach for your hair...you ready?" 

The way that Evelyn's eyes danced over Samantha's skin was unexpected and.....tantalizing? Samantha had never felt desired before like this and it was an unusual experience for her. One which she find herself actually liking....which only served to confuse her further! She wanted to rebuff Evelyn's advances yet something inside of her was beginning to unravel, making her bolder and want to push the boundaries further. Evelyn's surprised expression gave her a sense of satisfaction, Evelyn wasn't the only one who could tease.

'Ohhhhhhh that I mean yesssss....I am happy'

Samantha was suddenly thankful for the light-heartedness of Evelyn's nervous laughter which seemed to ease the tension slightly. "Ok, no need to sound so surprised Evelyn, I might not be in your cabin but I know I look good" she winked. Though in reality that was a complete lie, Samantha was just hoping she could pull it off and sound confident in her body without Evelyn catching on. Though those Aphrodite girls always did seem to be good at reading people, this thought made her blush. "Fine let's get this over with," she said in a nonchalant tone gesturing towards the hair dye bottles with a nod of her head. She sat crosslegged on Evelyn's bed, her hands covering over her crotch for security. "So why pink? Out of all the colors you could have picked?" she asked as a way to distract herself.

Samantha couldn't help but shiver at the thought that Evelyn's hands would soon be running through her hair, her fingers caressing her scalp. A part of her wished this wasn't just about changing her hair color, yet the thought that it could be more terrified her and she tried to brush it off. Her cheeks burned slightly as she remembered the lingering warmth of Evelyn's lips against hers. Not to mention allowing Evelyn see her in such a vulnerable state right now. Should could only imagine what move her rival would make next. 

• Like 1

Samantha was more than just any other person to her...she was the person that Evelyn had always felt more deeply about. It started out with just a glance when they were younger, then a second one that made her mind start to imagine them together. Which turned into the romance books being about them as she was reading where the characters were replaced with her and Samantha...as if her mind began to wonder if it happen! She could feel herself drawn more and more to the girl where she started to have these deep emotions for her. That is when Levi and Helena began to pick up on it! 

"Ohhhhh really" her eyes drank in the tall glass of woman in front of her. She would remember than.......biting her lip she turned away. 

Evelyn was kind of shocked with Samantha flirting with her as she was just super mad and such! But then again where was this confidence coming from. Smirking she watched Samantha until she changed the subject turning to them doing her hair. Evelyn was mixing the chemicals as she began to get the blonde ready "I mean isn't obvious, you hate that color but you look so good in it.....honestly it is true!" She laughed as she put on gloves. Then getting to work she began to put the blonde in as she painted different parts of her hair then wrapping it up in foil. This was so much fun that she thought what would it be like to be a hairdresser. "This shouldn't take but an hour or two." she said as she continued to work. The two had a fun evening despite the trouble they had at the beginning.

Important Information

Terms of Use