bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Did you know!

Mateo Sanz

After having that talk with Lena, he was on a war path. His mind was right at all. He was worried now because one she hadn't told him right away when she found out she had waited two months to tell him. Was he not that important? He was going to be a father! Who hide that from someone for so long? Really! Who did she think she was. He had ended up leaving her in his cabin. He needed air and to talk to someone about it. The only person that he really cared about talking to was Levi. 

He was running around the camp trying to find his friend. Well, the man that was like his brother to tell this new news to. He didn't think that he knew and of course he was the only person that would be able to get any kind of anything out of him. He found him near his cabin, and he sighed a little happy that he hadn't taken forever to find. "Levi, got a minute?" He questioned the other guy some.

@ Levi Jones

Edited by Mateo Sanz

Levi was outside his cabin, trying to get some fresh air. The night before was hectic with a God coming to camp, he knew something was wrong, which only made him worry more for his sister. He was staring off into space when he heard Mateo come up to him, asking him if he had a minute, obliviously wanting to talk. Levi knew then, that his sister finally told him and that relieved but now he knows he will have to come clean that he has known this whole time. Smiling toward Mato, he kicked himself off the cabin wall as Mateo got closer "Hey! Of course I do!" he said with a small sigh. 

Levi grabbed the door of his cabin, opening it and gesturing for Mateo to walk in "we can talk in the common area" he said with a half smile. Levi was mentally trying to prepare himself for how his best friend was going to react, he really just hopes he will understand his side of this situation. Helena waited to excruciating months to tell him, so Levi can only imagine how upset Mateo is, and going to be at him. 

Mateo was glad that Levi seemed to have time to talk to him. He needed it at the moment. Because he wasn't sure what he was going to do at the moment. He needed to get his head on right. He might have said some hurtful words to Lena, but in those moments and the way that she had hidden the truth from him had hurt him more than anything. He knew two wrongs didn't made a right, but hell did it feel good. He was fuming a little and he was sure that Levi could feel it. He was curious if one of the Ares boys was playing his emotions at the moment. Like that Dustin kid did at the volleyball game. He took a deep breath as he walked into the cabin. He should have known better than to go to the cabin in which Lena lived but his best friend also lived there at the moment. He noticed something was off with Levi when he gave him that half smile. He grabbed one of the fluffy seats and waited for something to happen. When nothing did, he sighed. "Fucken Lena man..." he grumbled out. His voice was laced with distasted. "How could you not tell someone something so fucken important the moment it fucken happens." He began and sighed hard. His anger was getting the best of him. "She waited two fucken months before she told me, and we could have done something to prepare more for it or hell I don't know..." he said as he shook his head. "I'm not a fit person to be a dad." He told him, he didn't want to come out and say it. He didn't want to say that Lena was pregnant at the moment. Saying that he was going to be a dad was enough. He fell back on to the fluffy pillows and let out a strangled scream. He wasn't having the best day at all. 

Levi followed Mateo in as he let the door close behind him. As soon as they were seated Mateo started to talk, Levi could tell he was mad, but he was also seemed just lost. When he mentioned his frustration with not being told right away, Levi swallowed hard and knew he needed to tell him. But before he could Mateo commented about himself not being fit to be a dad, and Levi felt for him. He could only imagine how he would feel if he was in Mateo's shoes. Levi sighed heavily as he ran his hand through his hair, trying to figure out how to word what he was about to say. "First off man, I don't think anyone is born fit to be a parent, but I think once the baby is here, you'll be a great dad!" he told him in encouragement. 

Levi leaned back tilting his head back, running his hands down his face. "I'm happy she told you; it was eating at me. I didn't want to keep it from you, but she was so upset, and we both knew it needed to come from her and not someone else" he took a breath and looked to Mateo, knowing he isn't going to be happy about his confession, but he couldn't let him go on thinking otherwise. "I wish she would of told you right away man, I do. I encouraged her multiple times to do so".

• Like 1

Mateo didn't think that it would have been known at the moment. Hell, he thought that he would have gotten to Levi first, but being Lena's brother, of course she got to his before he did. He had been looking down but ended up slowly looking up at his friend and gave him a funny look. "You knew?" he questioned curiously. Getting a little mad at that thought. She thought to tell her family before the dad to be? Had she lost her mind at that. Surely, she had lost what little she had in her brain. After their fight, he needed someone to be on his side. He needed to get away. Fuck everyone at this camp. The encouragement his friend had offered had gone right out the window. He hadn't wanted to say anything. 

The next words out of Levi's mouth was he was happy that she told him because it was eating him up alive. More or less. Regardless of how it should have came out. He was supposed to be his best friend, but obviously he needed to rethink that all together. He turned on a dime and punched a hole into the wall that was right next to him. He didn't care at the moment who's room it was. "Right." he muttered out and walked to the door to open it again to leave. He needed to talk to someone else about all this. He didn't need to be in her cabin for when she showed up at all. "You should have done better." he told him as he opened up the door and walked out of it, not really listening to what the other man had to say. He headed to the big house. Maybe talking to Lilythe would be the better idea.

Levi stood up just as Mateo turned and punch a hole into his bedroom wall "Bro! Come on don't be like this" he said, walking towards him. That's when his friend made the comment that he 'should have done better' stopping him in his tracks. It hit Levi hard, this was not how it was suppose to go down. They were best friends, had been for years and he knew how stubborn and hot headed Mateo could be in some situations but he was really hoping them being friends he would give him the chance to explain things. Instead, he walked straight of his room, leaving Levi standing their shocked and pretty pissed off at this point. He couldn't believe the whole situation, he if would of never went to the bathroom, maybe he wouldn't of known at all since Lena wanted to keep it a secret. He wasn't mad at a specific person, he was mad at the entire situation! 

Levi walked over the hole in his wall and sighted, hoping it didn't just loose his brother. They weren't just friends they were brothers in their eyes. 

~end~

Important Information

Terms of Use