bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Sage's Case Files

Sage Roberts

CASE FILE 000

Sage Case File: Sage Roberts

Parentage: Demigod, daughter of Athena and Christopher Roberts

Biography:

My name is Sage Roberts, and as an investigator, I have decided to explore my own history. My father, Christopher Roberts, is an anthropologist and historian with a keen interest in Greek and Roman times. He met my mother, Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, in Greece while working on a project about ancient battle strategies. Their short-lived, yet passionate romance led to my birth.

Growing up, I was an inquisitive child who faced challenges in learning but remained passionate about it. I cherished the times when I could accompany my father on his travels, soaking in knowledge and culture from around the world. My quick wit was often showcased in our intense chess matches. My life took a turn when my father married Helen, who treated me with contempt, making me feel like an outsider.

As I got older, I experienced strange occurrences and monster attacks. My friend Basil, who later revealed himself to be a satyr, helped me understand that I am a demigod. Following a hurtful argument with my father, I chose to join Basil at Camp Half-Blood, a sanctuary for demigods. At the age of 13, I was claimed by Athena and have since become a valuable member of the camp community.

Personality:

I am a strong, independent individual who carries a film camera to capture the beauty of my surroundings. I spend my days reading and expanding my knowledge. Although hesitant to form close connections due to past hurt, those who manage to become my friends find me to be loving, kind, and fiercely loyal. I have a strong sense of empathy and often stand up for others when I see them being mistreated.

Rumors and Speculations:

As an investigator, it's crucial to explore all angles, even rumors and speculations. Some campers speculate that I am secretly working on a classified project for my mother, Athena, to uncover ancient knowledge lost in time. Others believe that I have developed a unique ability to communicate with owls, Athena's sacred animal, and use them as informants on my investigations. Though these rumors are imaginative and intriguing, they should be taken with a grain of salt.

Final Thoughts and Analysis:

Investigating my own life has been, like, a total eye-opener! I mean, I've always been curious and all, but diving into my own story has made me realize how much I've grown at Camp Half-Blood. I've met some pretty cool people there, and even though I've had my fair share of struggles, I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything!

So yeah, I've had some tough times with learning and stuff, but that's never stopped me. I just do my thing and stand up for others when I see them getting picked on. Rumors about me are always floating around, but I'm, like, not bothered by them. I know who I am, and that's what really matters, right?

To sum it up, looking into my life has given me major insights and made me feel more confident about who I am as a demigod and a daughter of Athena. I'm super excited to see what the future has in store for me!

• Like 2

CASE FILE 001

Sage Case File: Loukas Makris

Parentage: Demigod, Son of the Goddess Hecate and Darius Makris 

Note:

OMG, so there's this guy at Camp Half-Blood named Loukas, and I just HAVE to know more about him! 😍 I did some investigating, and here's what I found out:

Biography:

Loukas is a demigod with a pretty tragic backstory. His dad, Darius, was like some sort of magician, and his mom is the goddess Hecate. He grew up in this weird house with his dad, who was more interested in using Loukas's magic for his own gain than being a good parent. 🥺  Thankfully, his best friend Wruk (who was secretly a satyr!!) took him to Camp Half-Blood after everything went wrong in a magical ritual, and now he's one of the campers here!

Personality:

Loukas seems pretty quiet and shy at first, but he's actually super sweet and funny once you get to know him! 💕He loves the night and going for runs under the moon, which is like, so romantic. I wonder if he'd ever take me on a late-night run with him? 🌙

Powers: He's got some magical abilities from his mom, but he's WAY more powerful at night. Like, his powers get stronger as the sun goes down and peak at midnight. It's kinda mysterious and cool! But he doesn't like using magic very much, and I wonder why? 🧐

Likes: Late-night runs, deep thoughts, and full moons (I love those too!)

Dislikes: Magic (even though he's good at it!), mornings, morning people (UGH, same), the sun waking him up, and pushups for sleeping in (I feel his pain)

Strengths: He's caring, patient, and has awesome nighttime powers

Weaknesses: His past (poor Loukas 😢 ), not wanting to use magic, and his powers being weaker during the day

Rumors and Speculations:

I heard that Loukas sleeps a TON, and I wonder why he's always so tired? Maybe it's because he's up all night with his powers? 🤫And he's like, really patient and kind - I wonder what happened to him to make him so gentle? 💜 And, most importantly, I NEED to know if he's into any other girls! He's seriously cute, and I think we'd be perfect together. 😍

Life at Camp Half-Blood:

Loukas is really close with his half brother, Shadow, who I can't stand, but I guess I'll have to deal with it if I want to get to know him better. He's a seasoned camper now and helps out around camp, which is just so adorable. I hope I can get closer to him and maybe, just maybe, he'll notice me too. 🥰

So, after all my investigating and obsessing, I've come to the conclusion that Loukas is a total catch! 😍 I mean, he's had a tough life, but he's still so sweet, patient, and kind. It just makes me want to be there for him, you know? 💕 Plus, he's super cute, and I can't help but wonder if he's into anyone at camp. I really hope it's me!

But his magic stuff is kinda confusing. He's got all these cool powers, especially at night, but he doesn't like using them? I wonder if it's because of his past or if there's something else going on. 🧐 And that whole sleeping a lot thing... Is it just because he's a night owl, or is there more to it?

I guess I'll have to keep trying to get to know him better and maybe even ask him some of these questions. 😍  Who knows, maybe we'll end up being more than just friends! But first, I need to find a way to get closer to him without dealing with his annoying half brother, Shadow. Ugh, why does he have to be so close with someone I can't stand? 😧

Anyway, I'm not giving up on Loukas. There's just something about him that's so special, and I can't help but feel like we're meant to be. I'll keep trying to learn more about him and hopefully win his heart. 💜

• Like 1

CASE FILE 005

Sage Case File: Mateo Sanz

Parentage: Demigod, Son of the Goddess Hecate and Unknown....we must find this!

So there's this guy at camp, Mateo Makris Sanz, and he's like, super mysterious. Everyone calls him Mat, and he's a demigod camper at Camp Half-Blood. His mom is Hecate, the Greek goddess of magic, witchcraft, and crossroads. I've been trying to find out more about him because he's such a loner, and I'm like, so curious! Some stuff I found out: Mat was born in mid-March, and he grew up in foster care. His life was pretty tough, and he didn't have any real friends. But then, when he was 13, he faced some monster and ended up at Camp Half-Blood! Can you imagine that? And then his mom, Hecate, claimed him. He's 20 now and has this dominating personality, like he's always in control. He doesn't like romantic relationships (though he's not immune to falling for someone) and doesn't want people to get too close to him. He's also super private, so it's like, almost impossible to find out anything about him.

Stuff I heard and observed:

He's into that BDSM stuff, just like Levi. I don't get what's so cool about it, you know? He's always so serious. Like, does he even know how to smile? He likes to be called "master"... as if! I wonder if he uses rope like Levi, or maybe his magic to tie up his submissives?

Rumors and speculations (maybe true, maybe not, who knows?):

Some people say he can control the mist and create his own spells. Like, how cool is that?! I heard he sometimes sneaks out of the camp during summers to explore the world and go to parties. I wonder what kind of parties he goes to? There's a rumor that he has a secret stash of Greek books that he loves to read at night. I also heard that he absolutely hates apples. Who hates apples?! He can't stand super hot days, so maybe he's like, a vampire or something? I don't know everything about him yet, but I'm going to keep digging. Mateo is just so intriguing! I'll find out more about him, and who knows, maybe we'll even become friends someday.

After investigating Mateo and learning all this stuff about him, I've come to some conclusions. He's definitely a complex person with lots of layers. His past and the fact that he grew up in foster care must have shaped him into the guarded and private person he is today. It seems like he has a rebellious streak, like when he sneaks out of camp during the summers and explores the world of BDSM. And even though he's super serious most of the time, I can't help but wonder if there's a softer side to him that he's just hiding from everyone. I think the rumors about his magical abilities are fascinating, and it would be so cool to see him using his powers. If I ever get the chance to befriend him, maybe he'll teach me some of his magic tricks! In the end, I believe that Mateo is a misunderstood guy with a lot of untapped potential for friendship and personal growth. If he could just let people in and open up a bit more, he might find that there are people at camp who genuinely care about him and want to be his friend.

CASE FILE 006

Sage Case File: Levi Jones

Parentage: Demigod, Son of the Goddess Aphrodite and Mr. Jones

Date of Birth: September 12, 2002

Biography:

OMG, so there's this guy named Levi Jones, and he's like the demigod son of Aphrodite and some rich filmmaker. His dad was obsessed with making a movie about Aphrodite and ended up meeting the real goddess herself, who he cast as the lead role. They had Levi together, but she totally ditched them. Levi grew up without a mom, but his dad loved him a lot.

As a kid, Levi figured out how to persuade people to give him what he wanted. He didn't do great in school, but somehow managed to get by with his powers of persuasion. When he was 13, a monster attacked him, and his school principal, Mr. Rose, turned out to be some protector guy who took him to Camp Half-Blood.

At camp, Levi made friends with this dude named Mateo, and they decided to stay at the camp all year, only going back to visit Levi's dad and sister once in a while. As he got older, he became known for getting into trouble and flirting with all the girls at camp.

Personality:

Levi seems like a really self-obsessed guy, and he's only into getting attention from girls when it helps him out. He's got one close guy friend, Mateo, and he never shows his true feelings to anyone but his family. Levi thinks he's all that and is super aware of how he can attract girls. He can be a total jerk sometimes but has this charming look that draws people in. He's not into serious relationships at all, like, he thinks they're boring.

Likes: - Girls. - Motorcycles - BDSM (wants to be called "Master," like seriously?)

Dislikes: - Other guys trying to compete with him (except Mateo) - Getting seriously involved with girls - Winter

Rumors and Speculations:

Okay, so I heard from some girls at camp that Levi is really into BDSM, and he, like, wants people to call him "Master." Super weird, right? And, it turns out he's got this power called charm speak, which he uses on people who are willing or who make him mad (poor TJ, honestly). He's always chasing after girls who don't want anything to do with him, like he enjoys the chase or something. Levi is totally big-headed and thinks he's the hot stuff, but honestly, I don't trust him. Just something about him seems off.

OMG, so after digging into Levi's life, I've got some thoughts. He's like, super complicated, right? And his charm speak power thingy makes it kinda tough to trust him, ya know? I mean, he's hot and all, but his thing for chasing girls and being into BDSM is like, major red flags.

His fam is like the only real part of his life, but who knows if he's using his charm powers on them too? Even though he's got some sketchy vibes, Levi does have some good stuff going on, like being BFFs with Mateo and loving his siblings.

But, like, I can't help but be suspicious of him. His powers and his big ego, plus not caring about real relationships, make me think he's hiding something. My advice for anyone dealing with him is to be super careful and don't fall for his charm too fast. It's like, seriously hard to know what's the real deal and what's just an act with Levi Jones.

• Like 1