bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Barrel: Sun-Kissed Waves

Finley arrived at the beach with his surfboard tucked under his arm and the warm sun on his Sun-Kissed Skin. The sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air, and he couldn't wait to get out in the water. He had just gotten back from surfing on the west coast in California where his dad lived. As he walked along the shoreline, scanning the waves and looking for the perfect spot to catch a few waves. That's when I saw her, a girl he had seen around camp before but had never really talked to. Normally she was always hanging around Liam which he did not talk to. Trying to catch her eye, he looked over to her as his smiled. Knowing that most of the babes fell for his smile right off the bat! Then holding up his board above his head, he trotted towards the water to have a bit of fun in the sun on the east coast this time. 

The chilly water rushed around his feet as he ran into the water. Wanting nothing more than to be back where he belonged. Maybe if he showed off a little, then the girl might join him. Well this was his plan anyways. The waves on the east coast were nothing like they were on the west side of the USA. But he still got a little one here and there. Having a blast when he was feeling a bit winded. Swimming back to shore, Finley put his board in the ground as he took a seat on the beach as he turned to see if that girl was still there.

@ Novalie Abrams

• Like 1

Novalie had been sitting in the sand, letting the sun hit her just right. The weather was perfect, like it always was, but today, well today just felt a little different. She lend back on her elbows, making the sun hit her upper body as her head titled back. She hadn't really been paying attention to what was going on around her, but she had heard someone walking on the beach, which made her look up through her sunglasses. She watched the boy a little, having noticed him before but not really talking to him. Mostly because she was stuck up Liam's butt. Not that she minded that butt. He had a nice one. She shook her head, getting the thoughts of Liam out of her head. She noticed that the boy smiled at her and she couldn't help herself, and she smiled back at him. He had a killed smile and body, once she was done eyeballing him. Lord all these men around her. She let out a hard sigh as she laid down on the sand and looked up at the sky. Did she want to go over to see him, she honestly could watch him all day if he'd let her. He was hot, she would give him that. She smiled and then sat up, noticing that he was coming in from the water. 

She got up and dusted the sand off her butt and legs, even her arms. She shook loose her hair, letting what sand had collected there come out as well. She did a once over on herself again and made her way over to where he was sitting. She stood for a second before she spoke. "So you like surfing?" she couldn't' help but question him curiously. She glanced down at him, looking in his pretty eyes and she could feel her heart skip a beat. He was very beautiful. But she knew that he knew that as well. Just by the way he held himself. She could totally play off of that. She sat down next to him, her leg brushing against him a little. "I think that is pretty cool." She grinned. 

• Like 1

Finley turned his head as he heard a voice, and he saw the girl he had been eyeing sitting down next to him. He grinned to himself, feeling a little pleased that she had come over to talk to him. "Yeah, I love surfing," he replied, looking back at her with a friendly smile. "It's one of my favorite things to do. Have you ever tried it?" Part of him wished she did as they would have something in common, but if not it just meant he would teach her right? He noticed her leg brushing against his, and he felt a slight flutter in his stomach. He wondered if she was doing it on purpose, or if it was just an accidental touch. Either way, he enjoyed the feeling. "If you want, I could teach you sometime," he offered, gesturing to his surfboard. "We can use mine together until you get the hang of it." He leaned back on his hands, looking up at the sky for a moment before turning back to her. "So, what brings you out here today?" he asked, hoping to keep the conversation going. He was enjoying her company, and he was curious to get to know her better. I mean she had to be more than a pretty face right? The girl always seemed a bit more interesting than most the aphrodite campers he had come across!

• Like 1

A sweet smile came to her lips as she watched him for a second more. He said that he loved surfing and then went on to ask her if she had ever tried it. "No, I haven't." she said with a thoughtful look. "Though I'm willing to learn if I had a pretty good teacher." she told him, the sweet, innocent smile playing on her lips. Her legs brushed against his for a moment, and she couldn't help but like the fact that she knew it was causing something inside himself. Her head tilted to the side as he told her that he could teach her how to and she couldn't help but clap her hands together. "Really." She grinned, then gave him a pointed look. "You don't let me fail, will you?" she asked him. "I don't like to fail at things, even when I tell you I've had enough, I really haven't." She told him. It was something about her. She loved to try new things. She was already learning to swing a sword around. So, what was surfing compared to that. She should be able to do that. She grinned when he told her that they could share the board together. "Will be both fit?" She questioned him curiously. She wouldn't mind sharing anything with him. He was hot and being closer to his body made her a little hotter too. She bit her lip a little thinking about it but that was when he asked her what brought her to the beach today. "Well, you see." She said running her hand through her hair, I like the beach and the weather was just perfect today." she told him as she laid down on the sand, looking up at the sky. "What about you? Just wanted to be in the water again?" 

• Like 1

If it was one thing Finley loved in this world...it was girls giving him attention and flirting. Maybe he liked being chased or chasing others himself but the fact was he was all too happy with the attention Novalie was giving him. Finley couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement as the girl showed interest in his offer to teach her how to surf. Her sweet smile and genuine curiosity made him even more eager to spend time with her. "Of course, I won't let you fail," he assured her with a playful wink. "We'll take it step by step, and I'll be right there to guide you. You'll be catching waves in no time." The challenge in her eyes only fueled his determination to make her experience memorable. The brush of the leg only made him want to work harder for them to have a good time together.

Her question about both of them fitting on the board brought a mischievous grin to Finley's face. He couldn't deny the attraction between them, and the idea of being physically close during their surfing lessons made his heart race a little faster. ;"Oh, I think we'll manage just fine," he replied with a hint of flirtation. "We'll find a way to make it work, and maybe even enjoy the closeness." His mind wandered for a moment, picturing them riding waves together, their bodies intertwined in perfect harmony. The thoughts was making his body react in ways that he shifted as he adjusted himself. 

As Novalie laid back on the sand, Finley followed suit, lying next to her and gazing up at the sky. Her relaxed demeanor made him feel at ease, and he found himself opening up a little more. "I come to the beach whenever I can," he admitted, turning his head to look at her. "It's my escape, you know? The feeling of freedom and the rush of the waves—it's unlike anything else. And, well, I also came hoping to catch your attention," he confessed with a sheepish grin. "Guess it worked."

Finley's heart fluttered as he awaited her response, hoping that this could be the start of something special. The beach had brought them together, and he was determined to make the most of this opportunity. As they lay side by side, the sun casting a warm glow on their faces, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for the future. Perhaps this chance encounter at the beach would lead to a new adventure—a wave they could ride together in the journey of life.

• Like 1

Novalie was happy about learning something new. And she knew that with Fin she was going to get that adventure. Now, what would Liam think about this at the moment? Her with another guy him so close to her, and her in this little bathing suit. She wanted to laugh a little, but she loved the attention that she was getting from the other men around camp. So, Liam would have to take the back seat for now. She gave her full attention to the guy in front of her. She smiled at him when he told her that she wasn't going to fail. She didn't like that feeling. She wanted to be the best the first time she tried sometimes, and with him there, she was sure that she would get that just fine. " Alright." she told him and giggled a little. "So, mister teacher, I'm ready for your first lesson." she told him with a smile. 

She had brought up a good start. If they were going to fit on the board together. He had a grin on his face and she choice to look past it because there was something else there. So, she acted innocent. She wasn't, and she was pretty sure she was ready for whatever he wanted to do. She tilted her head when he told her that they would fit just fine, and she smiled. "Right then." She said scooting over, closer to him. "Like this right?" She said as she allowed her body to rub against his. She knew right off that he was being flirty with her, she liked to flirt too. Part of her charm. But could he keep up with her? She smirked a little and looked out into the water. 

As they laid there, she couldn't help but wonder about different things. But his admission had her looking over to him with an eyebrow raised. Him talking about how it felt like freedom to him, but she ended up laughing at the next comment about him trying to get her attention. "Well, you got it now, and for the next however long it takes you to teach me how to surf." she grinned. Loving the fact that his face was cute with the grin on it. She allowed herself to get caught in this. She was enjoying it as well. Without a second thought, she rolled over and found herself hovering over Finley's body. Holding herself above him with the muscles she had gotten from all the training that she had been doing. "Right, Mr. teacher." she grinned at him. Looking him in the eyes. "Time for you to start teaching me." she tilted her head to the right and went down to whisper in his ear. "Who knows you might get a little something for this too." she smirked to herself before raising back up. "Let's do this." She said as she jumped up from him and stood all the way up. 

• Like 1

Finley couldn't help but chuckle at Novalie's enthusiasm. Her willingness to learn and her playful demeanor were like a breath of fresh air. As she shifted closer, allowing their bodies to touch, a jolt of electricity surged through him. He maintained his composure, though his heart raced as he replied, "Yep, just like that. You've got the idea." The playful banter and the way she challenged him only fueled his excitement further. He was definitely up for the challenge, and he couldn't wait to see where this would lead.

Her laughter at his admission about catching her attention was music to his ears. He met her gaze with a grin, feeling a deeper connection forming between them. He admired her confidence and playfulness, traits that resonated with his own. And when she suddenly rolled over, positioning herself above him, he couldn't deny the rush of excitement that coursed through him. Her whispered words in his ear sent a thrill down his spine, igniting a fire within him that he struggled to contain.

As she sprang up and stood, his eyes followed her every move. Her energy was infectious, and he couldn't resist standing up himself, a grin still playing on his lips. "Oh, believe me, I'm more than ready to be your teacher," he replied with a wink, his tone a mixture of flirtation and genuine eagerness. As they prepared to head towards the water, he couldn't help but think that this might be the beginning of something special. With the sun casting a warm glow around them and the waves beckoning, he felt a surge of anticipation for the lessons and moments that lay ahead. With a sense of purpose, Finley led the way towards the shoreline, eager to show Novalie the magic of riding the waves and, perhaps, discovering a connection that went beyond the beach.

She could feel his eyes all over her and if she was being honest, she loved it. Loved when guys watched her. It was something that she found gave her more confidence. She sent him a little smirk as he winked to her. Telling her that he was more than ready to be her teacher. "Alright then teacher." She said in a flirty tone. "Show me what I really need to do." She was curious, really curious in how one rode a board in the water without falling off into the water. As much as she loved it, she couldn't help but be nervous about it. "You got me though, right?" she questioned him as her blue eyes sparked. She turned to look at the water and smiled. "I can't wait to try something new." She told him. She loved meeting other people, besides being hooked on Liam, which she still was but she couldn't help it at the moment. She had feelings for the stupid Ares boy, but flirty harmlessly with another wasn't that bad right? "Ready whenever you are." she told him.

Important Information

Terms of Use