bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The North Woods

The Storyteller

5472.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head back to the North Woods and set their flag within  it. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

Shi Jin took no time for waste in guarding their flag. He was very proud of their team especially his brother James who have captured the blue flag the first round. It had been a wonderful time with his team and he hoped it’d carry until the end. Maybe they could celebrate and have some fun when it ends. They were always building a fort to protect the flag as a protection to prevent the red team attempt their steal. And he was standing there looking around for any possible enemies. 

After losing their flag twice Annie had come back stronger than ever. She stalked the woods until she saw it: the familiar red flutter! The flag was there at hand, well... you just have to take it. And so she thanks to the ice she slipped near the flag without anyone noticing and she tried to grab it.

Shi Jin was ready for action since day one and he had to let the team know that there were more to arrive as he spotted the girl Annie who he knew from the previous rounds of capture . He quickly stepped front defending the flag, not letting touch anywhere from where he stood. He was going to do some nice martial if she were to do anything. But then he saw her using some ice magic to get close to the flag.  "Not so fast young lady."

"Uhh, well I couldn't expect an easy catch, look who we have here." She recognized the boy who approached her as the son of Tyche Park Shi Jin, he was challenging her but she only had eyes for the flag, her team was in trouble and hers was her only chance. Gods, if I can, well no, I'll think about it later... Her eyes returned to him. "What are you going to do to stop me?" she said as the sky darkened. She smirked.

Shi Jin was pretty much one of the older brothers here at camp and seeing how much brutalness the capture event can be, he had to say he was a little bit disappointed of it. Sure it was a game for the campers to take part of and have a little fun once in a lifetime, he didn’t agree with the weaponry and using disgraceful methods in attempt to steal the opponent’s flag. He tried his best to do for his team at the same time leading the kids to not fight till it was deadly in a sense. Still, he couldn’t let the young girl take their flag.  "Hmm let’s see, we’ll take you to our base and probably tie you up? You’re quite thin so we can do that quick, don’t worry. "

Edited by Park Shi Jin

The boy had a lot of determination in his eyes and Annie could feel he was sure of himself and although he doesn't look like a fighter, you could see he really wanted to win. "Tie me up? This year I'll pass the next maybe I'll think about it and let you know." She wished she could talk a little more with the guy who seemed nice, but when all of this was over, now there wasn't time. She drew her spear and started running to get closer to the flag. These games were always the best and anyone who wanted to wrestle would be gladly accepted.

"Ah, and if you wanted to tie me up maybe you'd better bring someone else, you know? Stronger ropes, than if they don't freeze easily. Come Lucky Boy!" Yes, maybe she liked to tease people a bit, which she could do with it.

Shi Jin began chuckling as the girl seemed to b quite tough herself. He wondered which demigod was she of. "Are you sure? Our team have quite a lot of build ups here haha, but we’ll let you pass if you can manage them." He didn’t want to be overly protective of the flag as he wanted to enjoy the game as well. Yeah it’s true , the game was meant for fun and not war and such. He had to take lead of the younglings too. Maybe he should propose the some new ideas to strengthen the game rules. Then without a word the girl had held her spear and headed for the flag. He knew how to dodge and block the enemy. "Nice. We do have it actually , fire and ice-proof ropes. " He was amazed actually one of the demigods could do ice and there must be those who could do fire too.

"Come on show me what you got, I'm excited, after all we're here to have fun!" She kept running towards the flag as she spoke to her pursuer, she smiled and an excited gleam shone in her frozen eyes, every minute that passed she wanted more and more to play. Even the boy giggled and seemed to want to have fun too, let's play then. "Wow, ropes that hold fire and ice, I'm going to try them one of these days and improve them which I'm very intrigued by. But today I've just got some commitments so I think I'll see them another time." She was surprised that ropes like that existed but she didn't want to show it, she wanted to win and she could be as brutal as her during the fight with Liam. She put ice on the wound on her leg and started sliding on the cold frost.

Rebecca was at the red flag area patrolling to see whether anyone from the other team was near. If it was she would report back to the team station and be quick. She was watching the moving of the plants when she heard some sounds from the base. She quickly ran towards them to see one of their team and the other talking. She watched silently but ready to fight when needed. Seemed like they were playing more than battling though, in which she chuckle at that. 

The northern area was the next place to scout out, so Emberlynn set off that way. Her mind, however, was somewhere entirely different. Literally up in the clouds. Specifically she was dwelling on thoughts of Mt. Olympus. What did it look like, she wondered... the place where her mother sat. Was the goddess truly looking down of her from up there? And if so, was she proud of her young daughter? I killed a monster, Mom! Using the gifts you gave me. Did you see? She prayed silently in her head, paying little attention to the game at this point. Was that silly? It was probably silly... Still, she found herself yearning for some sort of recognition. Some trace of pride from a mother she had never known.

A commotion from a nearby clearing interrupted her thoughts. She blinked, bringing her mind back down to the ground. Back down to real life. She saw a group of defenders chasing after Annie, the kind girl who had helped her out at the last flag. And speaking of flags... the red flag was right there. Maybe... just maybe... she moved slowly out into the clearing, hoping to snatch it up while the other team was still distracted. 

Without Shi Jin's dangerous supervision Annie could keep running towards the flag, she had to say that she liked the boy and had a lot of love for her team, Annie appreciated the sentiment.  This is what captures the flag is all about, isn't it?  An activity to increase teamwork and coordination, because, and Zeus forbid, if we were alone out there we wouldn't make it.  Chiron was cunning. As Annie reflected she had already reached the flag, ready to take it by hook or by crook, whatever the cost!

When she stopped she could definitely see Emberlynn, the girl he had helped earlier against the Ares boys, Annie was glad she had made a full recovery and had to say some help might be welcome. She smiled at her slightly, but she was careful not to let her pursuers discover the location of Iris's daughter. She sent her a gentle gust of cold air to let her know that she had noticed her.

Shi Jin laughed as watching how the young girl react and ready for action was entertaining itself. Sure they were playing capture the flag but it was rare to see people having a lot of energy there without even getting tired. But it might’ve because they were still teenagers and he was once too. "I myself is enough for me." He had all the luck he had, so he wasn’t bothered when he was disturbed by the girl’s words. He nodded as the girl wanted to try out those ropes and they welcome her anytime. Soon the girl used her ability to gain herself closer in distance with the flag. He kept himself close with the flag so no one would take it and he was sure there wouldn’t.

"Heyy, old one! Why don't you come and stop me? Come on!" Annie said with a ironic smile, ok, she maybe she was openly teasing him but she needed a fight: she needed to feel her heart pounding again, have more and more fun and enjoy every moment at camp, her favorite place of hers . She spread both arms out to prove her point as the corner of her eye followed Emberlynn's movements, that was the ulterior motive of her provocation.

Edited by Annie Hernandez

Shi Jin could say he was enjoying the show and movements from the other team as they became a friendlier gathering than a harsh one. He wasn’t aware of others but the girl at the moment unless he turned or someone alerted him. "Hmmm I appreciate your invite but I feel more comfortable standing here though, thanks." He winked at her, but felt a bit weird that the girl kept pestering him to come and fight her . But he was in good position to defend their flag. Besides their base weren’t many people at the moment so he didn’t want to risk it with a fight.

Fin watched how the others had a lot of fun going for the flags while he just sat on the side. Then he got yelled at by petal so he got up and then went to try and take the red flag from the other team. Annie was already there taking on a tyche character who had luck on his side. Seeing them square off he then stepped in with a smirk as he got close to the flag. Now Shi Jin would have to go through both of them if he wanted to protect this flag!!!! "You two having fun" he laughed while playing with his cool hair. That was when he went to take the flag. Would he get it?

Shi Jin was quite impressed with the girl and the rest of the blue team as they each had scored some points already for themselves. He must say that he was proud of them even if they weren’t the same team and all. He continued to just stand there without moving , but he would if needed. Then an Iris boy came to in to join the fun as well. He chuckled , so it turned to be a nice game then. He waited to see what show they were bringing to the table, but beware that he always had luck thanks to his mother. 

As soon as she saw Iris' boy Finley arrive she let out a sigh, she was glad she was no longer outnumbered and someone else had joined her fight. Shi Jin was cunning and above all had luck on his side, he would not be easy to defeat.

As soon as Finley left Annie she decided to get serious again and surround Shi Jin with ice, giving her teammate a small advantage so that he couldn't be stopped. She too decided to stay there so as not to let the ice melt too quickly, not knowing what Tyche's powers could do.

Kenna was off to the side watching everything as her friend Annie was taking on her team. Her eyes were farting back and forth as she was coming up with ideas to do. That was when she pulled out her spider machine with a smirk. Putting it down on the ground she then let it go as it went towards the fight. Her machine was one that could do all sorts of things. Pulling out her controller she then clicked a button and it shot fire in the air which would combat Annie ice! Seeing what would happen next. She stood by the flag hoping to defend it! 

When her ice melted Annie was in total disbelief, who could control the fire? Or maybe... she laughed and immediately looked at the ground, recognizing the little spider nearby, "And Kenna wins the best entrance award of the year, congratulations" and clapped her hands slowly and ironically, the game became more and more interesting. "Well when the game gets tough, the tough ones start to play!" There was only determination in her gaze, the sky grew darker and the flood fell on them all, water would neutralize the fire.

Of course she was sure that Kenna would have many surprises in store, but she was curious and wanted to see what he threw at her. Time ticked and the water kept falling harder with the thunder, this was the skill she had been saving for capture the flag that she hadn't explained to Kenna.

Kenna smirked as she observed Annie's reaction to her unexpected entrance. She reveled in the satisfaction of surprising her friend and admired Annie's quick wit and resilience. As the rain poured down and water neutralized the fire, Kenna's mind raced, strategizing her next move. She couldn't let Annie over take them with her ability which she had no idea about until now. This was so cool and would have to ask her about it later!!!!!  With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Kenna swiftly pressed a button on her controller. From the spider which was near Annie's feet, a series of metal vines shot up, trying to snake around her legs and restricting her movement. "I got a lot of things my machine can do" she giggled as she watched her machine shine!

She liked to surprise Kenna, Annie told herself, yeah, she liked to surprise her… but Kenna liked to surprise Annie, too. Boreas' daughter was very shocked when her friend trapped her legs with her spider robot machine, she knew that iron pet was dangerous, but never so much. She couldn't use ice or hail because surely that spider would have something to attack him, Kenna knew Annie… Idea! Annie created a cold wind that surrounded her arms, which were not tied, the air was spinning so hard that it became a blade, this blade broke the restrictions on Annie's legs.

Meanwhile, to increase tension and panic, Boreas' daughter threw the spear, restricted to a knife, one step away from Kenna, obviously he would never have hit her and threw the spear there only to intimidate her, in an instant the weapon returned from Annie thanks to a device that Hephaestus' own daughter had given her.

The Storyteller

Annie was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Kenna hot on her heels. But eventually she was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for her team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

The Storyteller

The Blue team was given a new directive after their flag was captured, they were to head out to the North Woods to set their flag flying high once more. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the red team from finding it. 

Flag1-blue.ico

Finley found himself stationed in front of the flag again as he was there to protect it! Of course he wasn’t alone but he didn’t know where the others had gotten too! The game was getting good so he didn’t want to show any mercy just yet! Wondering who would try and attack next! Finley stood there at the ready for anyone.