bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

A Cave in the Forest

The Storyteller

26136011285_c430300043_b.jpg 

RPC 15) Hide from the monsters!

Evelyn HATED playing capture the flag!!!! Why did they even keep playing it as it bored her to death. Plus what if she broke a nail or hurt her beautiful complexion.....no no no no this would not do! That was why she was by a stream looking at her reflection. Of course she could not just sneak away as they might put her on toilet duty which she did not want. So she told them she would search for the flag in the woods. Giving Levi a wink before she left. They would meet up later to have some fun talking about who got hot over the last year and did not!!!!! Now to just wait for him to show up. Doing poses while looking at her reflection, Evelyn was practicing for her next gig in New York.

-1-

Samantha LOVED playing capture the flag! She could play this game forever and never get bored. She lived for this event as it really was an opportunity for her to flex her strategy muscles. Plus if her team won this would make it the fourth year in a row she'd been on the winning team so she wasn't going to allow any chance for mistakes or mishaps. There was only one obstacle in her way this year....Evelyn! Conflicting feelings asides she knew she'd have to keep an eye out for her Aphrodite crush rival...rival...rival...she shouted to herself in her head. She saw her sneak away, overhearing her tell Levi something about 'searching in the woods' but she knew better. Sure enough, it didn't take long to find Evelyn lounging about by the pool. Samantha couldn't help but stop and stare before shaking her head and putting her serious leader face back on. "EVELYN SCOTT! Stand to attention! What do you think you're doing!?! The enemy could be sneaking by you at this very moment!!"

Edited by Samantha Adams

-2-

Evelyn's eyes snapped open as Samantha's stern voice shattered her daydreaming. Startled, she quickly sat up and straightened her posture, attempting to salvage whatever remained of her dignity. "Oh, Samantha," she said, feigning innocence, "I was just... taking a quick break. You know, to strategize from a different perspective. Brilliant tactics come to me when I'm relaxed." She flashed Samantha a disarming smile, hoping to make her believe it....maybe.....probably not but hey it was a chance right? Did this mean she had to play now......as she stared at Samantha. There was a part of her that made her wish they were back in her room...just the two of them...with samantha back in just her t-shirt.......

• Like 1

Samantha's eyes zero'd in as she watched Evelyn scramble to compose herself she couldn't help but feel her heart pounding with a mixture of irritation and a strange fluttering sensation. "Relaxing, huh? Well, maybe you should try strategizing with the rest of the team instead of lounging around like a lazy nymph," she retorted, her tone filled with both annoyance and.....slight amusement? Deep down, though Samantha couldn't help but feel a certain magnetic pull towards Evelyn. A pull she desperately tried to suppress in order to maintain her focus as team leader! That when she heard a nose in the distance! "Evelyn....we might have a monster nearby. Stay alert," Samantha warned.

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

-3-

Well she gave it the best try she could! Maybe Levi was off in some part of the forest laughing his ass off watching the two of them. She knew that she would hear about it if he did. Hearing Samantha's reply to her obvious lie "You know I HATE this game right.......I don't do the fighting thing...I am a lover not a fighter" she crossed her arms while looking away. Samantha may be hot and her crush but she was not going to sweat......ewwww no! Just the thought of it made her want to freak out. That was when a noise came from the woods. Jumping behind Samantha she made sure the stronger of the two of them was closer to the sound. "Don't let it get me....I am too pretty to dieeeeeeee......I have so much to live for!" That was when they came out. Two Hellhounds looking evil and nasty as always. Some sounds of whines came from Evelyn as she screamed and began to run away.

• Like 1

Samantha fought against the magnetic pull she felt towards Evelyn, reminding herself of her role as team leader (a task easier said than done!). "What there to hate its so much fun!? Plus this training keeps us active and alert which could mean the difference between life and death! Well anyways you're in luck, I'm probably a lousy lover but an excellent fighter" she winked, "And just in time by the look of it!" Before she could even tell her too Evelyn was behind her. Samantha's heart skipped a few beats as her crush aggggggggg RIVAL, positioned herself behind her. Samantha's instincts kicked in but she knew this would be a very difficult fight as she'd probably have to fight two monsters PLUS defend Evelyn....no this was a fight they'd have to flee. Running after Evelyn she grabbed her arm and pointed "That cave! We can shelter in there it's too small for the monsters."

Edited by Samantha Adams
  • Like 1

-4-

A lousy lover hun.....well she could change that if Samantha would let her. But there was no time to talk about all that as the monster came out quickly. Evelyn got behind Samantha when the smell came to her nose...the smell of roses and blueberries came to her nose. It was Samantha's scent that she had too often found herself longing for, but shaking her head she then came back to the danger in front of her. The panik set in and she went running. It didn't take long for Samantha to catch up with her as she felt a hand on her arm. Tearing rolling down her face she nodded as she ran towards the cave "Will we make it....or is this how we die......if we do Samantha I ... I." 

Samantha couldn't help but be slightly annoyed at having to run away from such an exciting fight, if only she was here with another one of her sisters. But then again, this was time she got to spend with Evelyn.....

"Less talk more running!" she yelled as they approached the cave, the hellhounds only inches from their backsides as they could almost feel the snapping of hungry jaws. Then, in a quick agile maneuver she wrapped a protective arm around Evelyn's waist and lunged both of them forward into the cave. Twisting midair she positioned herself to take the brunt of the fall as they landed safely inside the cave. Samantha on her back in the floor cave with......Evelyn on top of her! The young Athena camper blushed heavily as she fought to catch her breath... "Are....you....ok?" she asked in-between taking deep breaths.  

Edited by Samantha Adams

-5-

Evelyn was trying to find the courage to tell the woman she loved how she felt. But Samantha's words only made her rethink that as she tried to run a bit more faster. This was the most she had worked out all year!!!! "But I" she found herself trying to say when Samantha did something she could not see coming. With a quick jerk of her arm she found herself flying or more like falling in the air towards the cave. "NOT MY FACEEEEE" she was saying as she felt arms wrap around her. It wasn't until after the tumble when she found herself on top of samantha, their faces only inches apart. "Ohhhhh" she said blushing herself as she didn't think this wouldnt be the way she climbed on top of Samantha. "I am okay .........but are youuuuu" she closed her eyes and began to lean in for a kiss as everything in her was telling her to do it. Maybe it was the fact she almost just died by a monster but she wondered what else did she have to wait for to make her do it. 

Samantha's heart raced as she felt the weight of Evelyn on top of her, their faces mere inches apart. Conflicting emotions swirled within her, a mix of desire, excitement, and fear. Not fear from fighting monsters, but of a whole different type of battlefield! The adrenaline from their escape rushed through her body making every second feel like a lifetime. As Evelyn closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss, wait was that really a kiss???? Was she ready for that? Samantha's mind raced with a thousand thoughts. Should she give in to her feelings? Was this the right time and place? For the first time in her life Samantha's rational mind was besieged by....her emotions??

"Evelyn, we need to focus on our safety....." but though the words left her move, her body did nothing to stop or move Evelyn off of her. Her mind surrendered as she allowed Evelyn to close the remaining inches between their lips. They made contact!! Oh my gods what am I doing! Samantha thought to herself. Evelyn's lips felt soft and warm against her own. They were tender and inviting as Samantha began to surrender herself to her former rivial, though her grey eyes will still wide with shock!

• Like 1

This was something out of her romance novels....the lady falls into the arms of her lover for them to share a kiss. Making their love forever and great!!!! Well she knew that was what she wanted but this was reality. But in the moment she closed her eyes......she felt like everything around them slowed down until their lips met. Evelyn could feel the warm lips against her own as her heart fluttered. Was this really happening? Were they really kissing. As she pulled back she opened her eyes to see why yesss Samantha indeed had kissed her. "Ohhhh I" the blush began quickly as soon as it all hit her at once. "I don't know what got into me.." she pushed herself off of Samantha as she didn't know what to say. The courage was leaving her that was once there "You romanced me and I...." the words stumbling out her mouth as she got up and dusted herself off. "Thanks for saving me, I thought I was dead" she said looking to the side hoping this would distract samantha from the fact they had just kissed for the second timee. 

-6-

• Like 1

Samantha's mind felt like it was all over the place as Evelyn pulled away and stumbled over her words. This brief moment of connection felt like a dream and now the reality of the situation hit her fully. She couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment as Evelyn started to distance herself. "No, wait," Samantha said sitting up and quickly grasping Evelyn's arm. "I... I kissed you too. It wasn't just you." Samantha wanted to understand what had just happened between them, to explore these newfound feelings that had been brewing inside her for so long. When Evelyn thanked her Samantha quickly blurted out "I wouldn't let that happen, I'll protect you...always...." Then with a little new found courage she continued, "Besides, if that''s my reward for saving you maybe I'll need to save you more often. Maybe she should stay close to me during this game?" she teased as she began to walk out of the cave and into the light of day.  THE END

Edited by Samantha Adams

The Storyteller

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head out to the Forest cave system and set their flag within it. The team trekked through the forest and managed to set their flag in a well hidden location. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

Petal couldn't resist the chance to add yet another flag to her collection. She'd never had this much fun before plaything this game but this year was different. Her colorful 'war paint' might have been the best good luck charm she'd come up with yet. Would it help her again? Only one way to find out she thought as she crawled toward the enemy team's flag.

Derrick was hiding in the cave just like the big good luck man told him too. Trying not to make a sound she looked out when he thought he heard someone coming. That was when he tried to find his deep voice and growl as if a monster was in here. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" he said as he began to kick rocks around to make it sound like the thing was stomping around and about to come out. Maybe this would stop the person from coming to get the flag. 

She could feel the tension building as she neared closer to her prize. She froze though for a moment as Derrick's monstrous sounds echoed through the cave. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself, delighted by his commitment to the act. "I'm not falling for your tricks, Mr. Monster," Petal whispered, her voice filled with fake fear. She crawled closer to the cave entrance, using the noise as a distraction. "You can't scare me away! I'm going to get that flag, no matter what." She knew Derrick was counting on his 'monster act' to scare  her away but she was determined to outsmart him as she inched closer. Not even a pretend monster, would stop her from reaching her goal.

Derrick was hoping that his plan had worked but it didn't! DRATS he thought to himself as he bent down to get a bunch of rocks before she would call in the back up. He knew the plan just as they had worked it out together. As he turned the corner he then yelled "Then take thissssss from the monster DERRICK RAWRRRRRRRRR" he yelled as he slung one rock after another before calling out. "EWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE" he giggled as he then dropped right next to the flag with a smirk. 

As if right right on cue, he heard the sound that Derrick was alerting him to come into the cave. Rushing out he jumped behind who ever it was as if to scare them "GRRRRRRR RUFFF RUFFFFF" he smirked as he pounded his shield with his sword to make a lot of noise before seeing the rainbow hair. "Ohhh its you, this won't be so hard then will it" he laughed as he then tried to come a bit closer to Petal as he kept pounding his shield and sword. As long as she doesn't hung him he should be good!!!!

Just as Petal reached out to grab the flag a sudden barrage of rocks came hurtling toward her catching her off guard! "Ouch!!!" Petal yelped as the rocks hit her causing her to fall backward. She quickly regained her composure though. She could hear Derrick's triumphant laughter echoing around her but she refused to let it discourage her. With a determined expression on her face she glanced around searching for a way to try and outsmart him. As Derrick continued his monster act Petal made as face as she recognized the familiar sound of her one-time crush, Liam. She couldn't help but smile as she locked eyes with him. "Well, well, Liam" Petal replied, her voice filled with playful confidence. "If you think you can scare me away, you're in for a surprise. Have you been practicing the anger management techniques I taught you?" she teased giving him a wink. "I'm still up for offering you that 'final way' to relieve stress. She hoped if she could fluster him then maybe she'd have a chance.

Derrick was happy to see his rocks did the trick before his back up got there. But as it seemed Liam did not scare petal like he hoped. A gross look came on his face when he thought he knew what she meant. Petal had given him cooties already so he did not want to get too close. “No more cooties okay….that is just gross!” 

Ryo hasted his way towards the red team flag as he had succeeded taken the red flag the last round. Hurray to his team . He was excited as it has been long since he played it, as he didn’t had the chance to for the last few leaving camp for awhile for his family upon request. He had a younger half sister so he wanted to spend more time with her. Sneaking back he was a backup to his team , so he watched closely towards them and standby when he could. 

The Storyteller

Ryo was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Derrick of the Red Team slow to pick up his trail. But eventually he was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for his team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs).