bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Northern Edge of the Forest

"Shut up witch! Just shut up and fight me!" He yelled. This was the third time Benji had been fighting this girl, not to mention the other campers he had fought so far. Maybe he was just getting tired, yes that must be it! No other reason why he found his reflexes slower when fighting Abby this time. No, no distracting thoughts of when she was on top of him. Nothing like that at all!  In fact he should probab........WAM! He had been so distracted in his own thoughts that he let down his guard as Abby's strike knocked him clean on his back about five feet from her. "Ooooffffff" he cried out as he hit the ground hard, momentarily knocking the wind out of him.

"MY NAME IS ABBY YOU JERK" she said as she felt the rage filling her up as she just hated this jerk who always was a meanie to her. Calling her witch and pushing her around. Why was the ares kids such bullies. This is what fueled her swing which she expected him to deflect but in a shocking moment it knocked him off his feet. Her jaw dropped as she began to laugh. "That is right Ares boy....I just did that...i am not such a pushover am I?" She put a leg on either side of him so as to stand over him. "You don't look so good right now? You okay? WAIT WHAT AM I SAY?" she got frustrated with herself. 

Benji's face is one of surprise and shock at what just happened. He wasn't sure if he'd even turned a little red. "What the hell! Lucky hit......Abby..." he said begrudgingly using her name this time. Maybe it was because she'd earned a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of his respect for the blow. Looking up though he couldn't help but stare a bit...maybe a bit too long. "Ummmm yea, I'm....I'm ok." he said. What the hell is wrong with me? He screamed to himself, he was still knonked out a bit from the hit but he knew he'd recover soon.

Smirking as she stood over him she laughed when he used her name "What a good boy, keep using my name and you might get a treat" she said smugly as she winked. But it seemed they were both a bit off as he even answered her question saying he was okay. Nonetheless she got back some as she waited for him to get up. Readying her sword again. Hecate children were always best with their magic at night but she had been practicing her fighting more and more as she had lost to him in the past. But no more would she stand for his bullying as she wanted to dominate him this time!

Benji felt himself turn red at her words, not sure if they were from anger or....something else......arousal? Ugggggggg! He couldn't understand why fighting Abby always seemed to throw him off balance. Her presence had a way of distracting him, filling his thoughts with images he shouldn't be dwelling on during a heated battle. Deep down a part of him couldn't deny the allure of her fiery spirit. Benji was determined to show her that he was more than just a boy to be toyed with. "Well Abby you'll have to try harder if you want to earn that treat of hearing your name again....witch!" he said getting up and getting back in position. Charing he took another swing but as he did the image of her standing over him flashed in his mind, a distraction he did not need right now!

Elena was trying her luck today, she wanted to represent her team well. She got it once and she was going to do it again. Yeepie. She just hoped no one would be in the way to stop her, though she could feel like fighting in a bit of moves she had. She liked the adrenaline of it. She watched the Hecate and her brother fighting off one another again like the last silently chuckling at their actions. They were funny and she felt entertaining watching it but she had her eyes still set for the flag. 

Fin was kind of standing off to the side, I mean who could blame him after Abby hit him with a freezing spell. Well this time he was happy he was watching from a far as he noticed abby and benji going at it again. Would they two just fuck already! Goodness he swore they secretly liked each other but anyways he waited off to come in when he had too when he noticed a cutie standing off looking at the flag. Smirking he began to make his way to Elena to stop her and maybe have a wrestling match or something. I mean it could be fun right? 

Abby had always been the type to be dominating but she had never said any comments like that to benji. This one truly slipped out but it wasn't as if he was complaining. "Just for one moment could you just not call me that....should I call you anger boy....warhead or maybe even punk face?" she said back at him in disgust. But he seemed to get himself together as he charged once more. Her instinct kicked in as her sword clashed with his. He might be a bit stronger than her but she gritted her teeth as she glared at him. He was kind of hot looking when he was mad like this. NO ewwww what was she thinking. Using her knee to swifty knee him in the jewels she was trying anything she had to fight him off. 

Elena was keeping her teammates close to her as she watched her brother’s every move. She would be the backup to him but she thought they both looked like they were having some fun over there instead of a fight. Ah….she backed away quickly and focused on the flag when a nearby hottie came by. She knew who it was immediately and smirked  , knowing who was going to stop her later. She was happy to find out later but she was still going to grab the flag anyhow. 

Finley was having the best time of his life in this game! He got to flirt and even show off a bit here and there. As he made his way towards Elena who was locked onto that flag he smirked as he got closer. “Hey cutie, show me how badly you want that flag” he laughed as he held his hands out ready to Take her on. He hoped she would try and out maneuver him which then he could have a bit of fun with! Wondering what was going on in Elena mind at this moment. All he knew was she was looking pretty cute at this moment! 

"He laughed a bit "Anger boy....good one." He didn't laugh for long though as Benji winced when Abby's knee connected with his sensitive area causing him to instinctively double over in pain. "Ahhhhhhh fuck! Low blow!! Damn it, Abby!" He could feel the pain rushing through his body. "Shouldn't be surprised a magic user would fight dirty," he managed to say through gritted teeth, though he did mange to not call her witch this time.

Abby was ready to not fight fair as normally the ares campers did not either. They were all like Nothing is fair in love and war...blah blah blah she thought to herself. So when her knee movement landed its mark she laughed. "Take that anger boy.....nothing is fair in love and war right?" She said back to him as she felt herself have so much sassy in her words. "Like you wouldn't do that if you could......I bet you would do all sorts of wrong things to me if you could." the words came out of her mouth before she could stop them at the implications of them. Making her blush as she tried to play it off. 

Elena hoped that all has come to zero when she neared the flag, but Finley wasn’t making it easy at all. She smirked at his words as he continued to block her out of the flag’s way. She knew her brother and the magical girl were pretty occupied for now so it was down to her to get it. And she was thinking whether to fight or to just roll and grab it. Still smirking she replied. "As badly as I want you?” She said softly but it was enough to hear but if not it’s fine too as she knew this was a critical moment and she wanted the flag as badly as him , true that was!

Benji straightened himself the pain subsiding slowly but then he was completely taken aback by Abby's words. Did she just insinuate.........what the actual fuck!?!? He felt his face grow warm as he tried to process her unexpected comment. He couldn't deny the fact that Abby was indeed a smoking hot redhead. "This must be some kind of spell or trick right?? What are you trying to pull witch?" he asked as he got into a defensive stance. Now was not the time to go on the offensive....or was it? Honestly right now he had no idea. Though he tried to suppress it deep down, deep deep deep down, a part of him wondered what it would be like to give in to the forbidden desire that was forming between them.

Finley grinned mischievously, his eyes gleaming with excitement at Elena's response. He loved the challenge she presented, her words fueling his competitive spirit. "Oh, is that a challenge?" he retorted, playfully raising an eyebrow. With a swift motion, he sidestepped towards Elena's, teasing her with his agility. "You'll have to try harder than that, cutie," he taunted, a playful smirk on his face. Finley could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins as they engaged in this thrilling chase. He was one who loved a good bit of flirting and lately him and elena had done that a lot. So he winked at her waiting to see what she would do next.

Abby had never really been this embarrassed before, as normally comments like this was joked around with friends not enemies like Benji. So why did she say them in the first place? "This is no magic...trust me, If i wanted you under my spell you would have no choice" her words were serious as can be. "I am not like that anyways, I like to play with those who want it....crave it and beg for it" her words turned into more of a sexual tone as she felt herself slipping into her dominatrix mindset. That was something she kept from most people as it was so different than her day time self. Holding her sword out to the side then in front of her with both hands she felt something in between the two of them. They had always hated each other so it couldn't be anything good right? 

Abby's words had stired something inside of Benji now, awakening desires he had never expected to have towards a girl that was pretty much his enemy. He realized he actually knew very little of Abby's personal life or what she did in her free time. Surely it couldn't be....this stuff....could it?  Where was this all coming from? he thought as he made a very half hearted attempt at a swing towards her face. He was way too distracted now to invest in the violent parts of this fight. That was a weird feeling for him. Witch! He thought, surely this must be a spell she was putting on him. "Enough games, Abby. Let's finish this!" He tried to sound brave and unfazed but there was a hint of underlying desire in his voice. Of wanting to explore something......forbidden? 

And she to him Elena thought. She realised then she had done most of the flirting towards this one boy in front of her and she was enjoying it all along. It was a fast pace reaction as he seemed challenged by it. She would have done it in other places but out of all of these here in the woods in their showdown towards the flag. She hoped her focus didn’t turn from the flag to him though! “Okay then, I’ll try harder." She winked back at him this time. She was no Aphrodite but she was quite charming herself too. She neared him quickly instead of the flag ready for a swift attack…..towards his body! 

Love was not something you could make happen with magic. Didn't everyone know that! Not money food or love...or even life. Abby said her words about those she does things with but he seemed off in some way. Had this surprised him...it seemed something was in his mind which was distracting him. Part of her wondered what he was even like in that way...I mean most Ares campers were all about control so could they handle another in control of them? Dodging his blow to her she then did her own swing at him as he spoke to her. "I am not playing games Benji.....if i want to play then I will but in this moment I just want one thing and that is to show you I am not just a witch but a strong demi-god who can take you on" her words were full of anger as she pushed harder against him in fighting. 

Finley's heart skipped a beat as Elena winked back at him, her playful demeanor matching his own. He was momentarily caught off guard by her sudden change in strategy, not expecting her to aim for him instead of the flag. As she swiftly approached, he instinctively tried to evade her attack, but Elena's quick reflexes caught him off balance. Before he knew it, they collided, he went stumbling and falling to the ground in a heap of laughter. Was she going to land on top of him? Oh this might be a bit fun. 

It really was like a spell had been cast upon him drawing him closer to Abby, both in body and in his thoughts. The clashing of their swords felt charged with a different kind of energy now, this had become a dance of power and desire. Every every swing now seemed to hold a hidden meaning. Benji would need to switch up tactics now if he was going to have any hope of winning this fight. "So....is it wrong if I kind of want you right now?" he asked with a half grin. Hoping maybe this would put Abby off guard. Of course, it could always lead to......."other things". Though Benji didn't know if he had it in him to even consider what that world looked like.

Elena already knew what could happen if she charge towards Finley. As she did her part , Finley also did as he looked surprising to where she was charging at. She had full on throttle towards him , but playfully, she laughed shortly afterwards when they both clashed together and landed on the floor. She was still laughing a bit when she landed on top of him, face too close to his as she grinned at him from above. “Hey hottie." She smirked as she remained at her position while forgetting the rest of the world for a bit. She knew her brother would tend to the flag very soon as their team was quite competitive. 

Finley's heart raced, his mind swirling with a mix of emotions. He couldn't deny the spark that had ignited between them as Elena landed on top of him, their faces mere inches apart. Her playful laughter filled the air, and Finley couldn't help but chuckle in response. Her words, 'Hey hottie,' sent a shiver down his spine. He could feel the chemistry between them, a connection that went beyond the game they were playing. In that moment, everything else faded away, and it was just the two of them, locked in this captivating exchange. He gazed into her eyes, a mixture of excitement and vulnerability in his own. "You know, you're not so bad yourself," he replied, his voice filled with a hint of sincerity. Time seemed to stand still as they shared that intimate space, oblivious to the world around them. It was a moment that Finley knew he wouldn't forget anytime soon.

Feeling that this battle was very different than the other ones that had happened in the past. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute as to try and keep up with what was going on. It was then when Benji said something she was thinking but wasn't ready to say out loud. "What?" her faces was so shocked but then it turned into a smirk. "Like you could handle me...pfffffF" she laughed as she tried to not give him a chance to make a strike. I mean he was really hot with his tattoos and striking features, but he had always been a jerk and made from of her. Her mind was clouded at the moment but she was trying to focus back on the fight. 

Benji's thoughts kept bouncing between the heat of battle and the forbidden attraction he was starting to feel for Abby. Though he wanted to deny it there was something about her fiery spirit that called out to him! This battle had taken an unexpected turn, shifting from a mere game to...well what ever the hell this was!? Amidst the clash of swords Benji couldn't help but steal glances at Abby's body. She was well toned for a magic user, with curves in all the right places. If there was a bright side to any of this he seemed to be getting under her skin.....or falling for a mind game trap he wasn't entirely sure. Following up on his previous comment he decided to take action. His shirt was already torn up from their fight and all the fights he'd been in that day. He swiftly tore off his shredded shirt revealing his chiseled well-defined chest that glistened with a light sheen of sweat. "I think the question 'witch' is if you can handle me?" he teased. Using the word witch more playfully this time.