bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Western Edge of the Forest

The Storyteller

1000_F_274175168_mXicau0mnTa0Vp07N77lyq2

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head back to the Western Edge of the Forest and set their flag within  it. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

In the thrilling chaos of Capture the Flag at Camp Half-Blood, Petal showed a different side of her personality, a side that hinted at strategic brilliance. Not the most physical player, Petal was not one to charge headlong into battle. Instead, she preferred to use her observational skills, studying the opponent's patterns, anticipating their movements. Her eyes darted around the playing field, tracking each player's position and predicting their next move. As the game wore on, she found her opportunity. Like a leaf on the wind she quickly glided unseen and soundless through the underbrush her mind focused solely on the enemy flag. If she could nab it quickly she'd be gone before anyone even knew she'd been there.

The Storyteller

Petal was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with the blue team hot on her heels. But eventually she was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for her team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

The Storyteller

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head back to the Western Woods and set their flag within  it.

The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

Apparently katie went to the wrong way of direction. She quickly recover towards the other direction. She knew the flag was somewhere she just needed to clear her head and think. Athena oh Athena, mum , please guide me through. She was holding her usual weapon , dagger, while walking the trail . It wasn’t far away and not many were guarding it. Beaming, she walked further on and stepped towards the flag ready to grab it. 

James was sitting in a tree close to the flag. Waiting for someone to come by so he could defend the flag. Smiling he watched the birds and such as the time past! It was then that he noticed katie. Smiling he watched her see the flag and then stepped to get it. Dropping to the ground in front of it he was smirking. "Not so fast there katie" he laughed as he put himself in between her and the flag. Pulling out his sword he looked at her dagger with a smile. "Show me what you got!" 

Katie was so close, so close to getting the flag when out of nowhere James came out and defend the blue flag. Ohh they were on the opposing team this time. She smiled at her senior around camp where she hold out her dagger ready for action. “Heya! I do have some good moves.” She did learnt some while training , and they were known to be great fighters so Katie wasn’t worried. The only thing was she was shorter than he was so she had to gain more energy from somewhere or figure out how to get past him. Probably would just dug and crawl over. Holding the dagger she thought for a bit staying still . 

Seeing the spunk that came out of her made him smile. It was only a year ago when he welcomed her to camp and since then she had grown so much! It made him proud of a camp leader and as a teacher of one of the classes. "That you have, but will it be enough to get by me" he smirked as a laugh escaped his lips. He knew not to think that Katie was not capable as she was a daughter of Athena. Holding out his sword he began to get ready for an attack. 

Katie smiled as James asked if she did have enough strength to put him away for the flag. She knew she wasn’t that skilled yet but she had her battle filled blood in her plus strategy which she has all along that could help her get to her goal. She knew how her team had depended on one another so much so she wasn’t backing down . She had been quite active the last time so she hoped she would do the same for this time. She brought a dagger as it was light and quick for action ,even faster than her raising her sword. So she could run straight away towards the flag with her dagger in front of her as a shield. 

This game always brought out the best in all the demi-gods....well maybe not the Ares campers but that was beside the point! Looking at Katie with her dagger he knew she was going to give him a good fight. Preparing himself he made sure his feeting was good as she attacked. Letting his sword clash with his dagger as he fought her off. Smiling he could see the growing girl in front of him. "Nice strike......come at me again" he pushed her back as he laughed. 

Katie knew that she wasn’t enough let alone being this young as well. She always wondered how is it like to be older or the eldest in the group. She looked at James as how strong he was when he pushed his sword towards her dagger and her. Guess the strength goes up when you age. She didn’t back down just yet, smiling again and taking the pushing momentum he gave her, she strikes again but towards the sides. 

As she pressed on, James deftly countered her attack, redirecting her dagger to the side with a swift and calculated motion. "Not bad, Katie," he remarked, a mix of encouragement and challenge in his voice. He took a step forward, closing the distance between them, his eyes locked onto hers. With a sudden burst of power, James swung his sword in an arc, aiming to catch her off balance. He had been at camp since he was 10 years old. Meaning 12 years of training which had him very strong. But that didn't mean Katie could not make him go off balance or miss step. 

Petal had decided to take a more 'seal team 6' approach and be stealthy in trying to take the flag. She wasn't a fighter so she figured this tactic would be a much more effective way to communicate her desire to capture the flag. She'd seen those old war movies before, the ones where the marines would smear black or brown paint under their eyes to be more stealthy. Only problem was she didn't have those colors on her! Being a colorful girl she only kept bright paints on her, but ehhh they'd do right? Hmmm, she picked out red, green and blue and smeared a stripe of each under her eyes. She was ready! Army crawling her way forward to grab the flag! 

Derrick was hiding in the woods as he watched James take on Katie. He wanted to make sure he could help but also not get hurt. So as he watched the two of them go at it he then saw something. Ohhhh it was that flower child girl who is trying to sneak. "HEY HEY HEY SHE IS SNEAKING" he yelled as he pulled out his sling shot to fire a few at petal as he ran out to block her. He may be little but he would do what he can! Hopefully she wouldn't hug him to death. 

"HEY HEY HEY, SHE IS SNEAKING!"

The voice startled Petal and she turned her head to see Derrick wielding a slingshot and charging towards her! Panic set in, but Petal did her best to try and stay calm. She had come too far to give up now. With a burst of energy she shot to her feet dodging the projectiles from Derrick's slingshot. "Oh my gods Derrick there's no way you could have spotted me I was stealth mode!!!" she yelled as she charged towards the flag giggling like a maniac. She knew she had to think on her feet now as she kept her eye on the prize.

Giggling he found himself entertained by the rainbow hippie girl. Last year this game sort of scared him but he was finding ways to be useful without getting in the way of certain campers. He knew Azrael must be out there so where having fun. But for now he kept shooting his rocks at Petal. This did not stop her from going for the flag. So he ran to block her and maybe he would push her down. I don't know!!!! Getting in front of the flag he then pulled out a wood dagger. "Okay hippie lady...stay back!" 

Petal couldn't help but smirk as Derrick jumped in front of her. The older campers were a lot of trouble but surely she could handle a little nine year old boy right!? "That is a very scary looking dagger you've got there Derrick..." she started softly, a glint in her eye. "But I have a weapon far far worse. Once that's been infecting boys your age since the beginning of time.......cooties!!!!!" And with that she reached out both her hands palms out in a threatening manner as she advanced on the young boy.

Edited by Petal Price
  • Haha 1

He tried to look ferrous as he stood there with his dagger. He just had to believe that he was scary and he would be right? That was how older campers did it, he thought! But when she said something about his dagger, he looked down at his hand and held it back up at her. "Hey it is super scary sooooo.....umm watch it lady" he said wavering in his confidence.  But the next words out of her mouth made his make a gross face "Ewwwww I have had my shots thank you and girls have tried before....you are no different.....soooo ummmm stay back grossssss lady" he said starting to slash his wooden dagger in the air at her to keep her away from him. He remembered what it was like when the girls on the play ground wanted to kiss him, he would run from them but if he did that now he would lose the flag!

Petal just grinned, she enjoyed hanging around the younger children at camp and seeing all of their colorful personalities come out during events like this. Unfortunately she was on a mission and stealth had been thrown out the window. Though it seemed like her current plan might have some merit. "Well Derrick, as I'm sure you know each girl carries a different strain of cooties. It's simply not possible for you to have shots that cover every girl at camp! Plus we girls can't control when we give off our cooties, and right now, you standing there so brave and fierce with you dagger like that! Well my poor female heart can't help but admire you, and that unleashes the cooties. If...somehow...you were able to stop being so brave and just run away....well that might save you from my cooties because it's out of my control right now!" she took another step forward.

The Storyteller

Having successfully assaulted the Red teams base with cooties, Petal was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Derrick of the Red Team hot on her heels. But eventually she was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for her team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

Edited by The Chronicler
  • Haha 1