bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

The Eastern Edge of the Forest

The Storyteller

1000_F_274175168_mXicau0mnTa0Vp07N77lyq2

The Blue team was given a new directive after their flag was captured, they were to head into the edge of the Eastern part of the forest and set their flag upon it once more. The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the red team from finding it. 

Flag1-blue.ico

Shi Jin was in hiding again but this time he decided to reveal a bit of him at the blue flag area since he wanted to see how many of them were guarding the flag. If there was a chance he’d just run and pick the flag up. Given how lucky the Tyche can be , he would just run and grab it like that and let his mother grant his wishes. Of course he had to be quick enough and he had learnt enough martial arts to do that. He closed in his distance with the flag , seeing not many were looking at the flag hence he had the chance to.  

Disappointed that she had let the flag get captured not just once, but twice--the first time at least she had the excuse of the scorpions, but she had no excuse for the second--Helena was determined not to let it happen again. So as she helped them re-establish the base in their new location, she hid behind a tree and waited for the next member of the red team to make their appearance. Before long she was greeted by one of the members of the Tyche cabin. "Sweetheart, you wouldn't be trying to cause trouble now, would you?" She said, coming out from behind the tree and leaning onto it. A smirk playing across her face, Lena waited.

Shi Jin was ready as he had ever born to. Being a demigod had at least one common trait which was being ready for combat. Their bloodline from the god and goddesses made them for it, much like being a god themselves but with less powers. Good thing he was mortal as he did like the life of a mortal as well. He knew how much trouble they can be being in the high ranks. For him , he’d like a life of his own. He was heading for the flag already when the Aphrodite girl came beyond the woods and spoke to him. He looked at her with much curiosity on her tone but unaffected.  "Hmm I would , I’m lucky to be away from troubles. And my team is coming too so..." He smiled , he wasn’t afraid of the downsides.

Lena shook her head. "Sweetheart, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Anyone who had been at camp for any length of time knew that Helena had Charmspeak. All she had to do was command something and he would be putty in her hands. It was a very handy when trying to avoid active combat. Still, she hated resorting to that in situations that weren't actually life or death. The game of capture the flag was hardly worth her peace of mind. Instead, Helena decided to drive her point home by shrinking the Tyche camper's shirt one size so that it tightened against his body. "You know... a tight fit doesn't look half bad... but I'm sure it would get uncomfortable if I went any tighter."

Shi Jin was not wasting any time further with the Aphrodite girl , so he was already plotting how he would steal the flag. Just like how they would steal theirs. If only his team members would arrive and help that would be better. But he though he would just handle them first as backup was coming soon. He was a child of luck so anything up to this point wasn’t counting. "I see…well I could do both." He wasn’t letting her do any of it either, but he didn’t mind suffering from that. He was all ready-for-action mood and still beaming and the sunny aura giving off of him. Suddenly his shirt grew tighter towards him and he knew immediately what was causing it. He was feeling the tightness growing into him but he still smirk. "Not sure if you want to see me shirtless but I’m not giving in lady. "  He wondered how she was doing it. Maybe he could do something to escape from it.

Lena rolled her eyes. "Oh honey, you're cute, but we both know I've only ever had eyes for one man." She shrugged. You would have had to have been completely oblivious to not know that Helena was absolutely head over heels for Mateo. Especially after the Volleyball game from January. Concentrating on the man's pants, she began to shrink those too. "But I'll happily continue to make your clothing more and more uncomfortable for you." She leaned against the tree, relaxing. She was still 4 months pregnant, after all, and really didn't plan on moving much if she didn't have to.

Shi Jin didn’t care much either as he had eyes for someone already . Speaking of which where was the girl at? He hoped more would come as he didn’t want to die soon but more so suffer from the Aphrodite’s magic. Hmm he was curious, he wanted to steal the flag but he was also weaponless . "Well good for you, and the same to me too……….by the way, what magic are you using to do that to my shirt? " He was struggling a bit but still sufferable. At the same time he noticed the little belly protruding from the girl becoming more obvious to him. Ah, and she still played the games??

Helena chuckled. "A gift from my mother." Answering his question honestly. Children of Aphrodite didn't tend to have much in the way of abilities that were useful in combat. Helena had learned to get creative with the one skill she had that she could find use for--apart from her Charmspeak. Commanding people to just walk away seemed a bit unfair when you had the ability to ensure that they followed that command. But if this continued for much longer, she wasn't afraid to use it if necessary. Part of her hoped one of her teammates would return soon, because she was running out of ways to keep this up that weren't going to potentially harm him or remove him from the game. Anytime now, blue team.

It seems like the Aphrodite girl knew how to play well as she used her abilities to defend their team’s flag. Fair enough. Still, it was Shi Jin’s job to get the flag as the rules told them to. And of course , if they would’ve changed anything on the game setting he’d be happy to. He watched as his clothes continued the tightening. Well lucky for him, he knew how to take his clothes off, if the situation worsen. Besides, the girl couldn’t get too much closer to him or it is a danger to her belly too.  "Good, very good. He shorten the distance between him and the flag as he tried to fit in his suffocating shirt too. Good thing his legs were still functional. He was close to the flag already so he only needed to grab it and go.

Annie was running while carefully observing the east part of the forest, when she saw a girl who she recognized as Helena, she knew what was being said about her at Camp and therefore wanted to help her and let her not get tired plus she was in her team! He ran towards her "Hi y'all, Annie the Savior back at it again! Ready to help a mom and her child.". She gave Helena a bright smile, she would have done anything to protect a mother.

MK had just fought off a dumb hellhound which she sent back to tartarus! Which she wished they stayed but that wasn't her luck at all. Well at least she did not get hurt at all soooo she could keep playing. Finding her way around the woods with her brother Axel. They had split up to go find the flag and take it back to their own camp. Hearing voices she peered out of the bushes to see Annie and Shi Jin. Ohhhhh and her boyfriend well she really didn't know what her and levi were. But his sister Helena who was pregnant. The girl had charmspeak so that could be dangerous. So she began to sneak up on the flag to see who would see her....slowly getting closer and almost got to the flag. 

"It's about time someone else showed up!" Helena let out as Annie entered the open area. "I know I volunteered to stay at the base, but I didn't think I'd be alone." She said with a sigh. Just then a second member of the Red team, McKayla tried to sneak past her observation. "You're not as sneaky as you think you are." Helena said with a smirk and turned to the girl. "But I'll let my brother know you dropped by." She said with a wink.

MK could not help but smirk when Helena told her she would let her brother know that she stopped by. "If only he was here to stop me himself.....shame" she laughed as this was not going to stop her from trying to get the flag. Winking she then took off as fast as she could as if she was in one of her competitions. Dodging this way and then that so that she could make it to the flag. Reaching out she hoped to take it back to her own base for a point for the red team! 

The Storyteller

McKayla was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Red Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with Helena hot on his heels. But eventually he was able to take it back to the Red Team's base, claiming 1 point for his team. 

Red has successfully captured the Blue Team's flag, Blue Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

The Storyteller

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head back to the east side of the forest and set their flag within it.

The team trekked into the forest, and managed to set their flag. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

Petal couldn't believe her luck! She was on a roll with two captures already for her team. Sure, some of it was blind luck but luck was luck in her opinion. Maybe her recent buddening relationship with Andralyn was having an effect on her? Surely it must be because here was another red flag! Smearing on more war paint she once again began to army crawl her way towards her prize!

The Storyteller

Having successfully assaulted the Red teams base through stealth, Petal was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base. It was a long and arduous journey, with members of the Red Team slow to pick up her trail. But eventually she was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for her team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs). 

The Storyteller

After having their flag captured, the Red team was given a new directive, they were to head out to the Eastern Edge of the Forest and set their flag within it. The team trekked through the forest and managed to set their flag in a well hidden location. Hopefully it would be protected well enough to prevent the blue team from finding it once more. 

Flag-red-icon.png

It was another round of capture as he had yet again captured the flag for the last round. Smirking all along the way towards the new location Ryo hoped he got it again. He was thinking whether he was a trouble to the younger demigods due to his stronger physical and more matured thinking, but then he saw the others and they were doing very well too. He walked all the way through and came to the flag ready to steal it. 

The Storyteller

Having successfully raided the Red teams base through speed and stealth, Ryo was able to grab the flag and make a break for the Blue Team's base.
It was a long and arduous journey, with members of the Red Team slow to pick up his trail.
But eventually he was able to take it back to the Blue Team's base, claiming 1 point for his team. 

Blue has successfully captured the Red Team's flag, Red Team your flag will be placed in a new location (check your PMs).