bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Fire-works!

Elena Clarke

Elena had been feeling light and easy recently as the event was going on pretty well and most of them really like the crowd and the parties. Well mostly done by all the campers and she also helped a bit. She liked being in the open just as the many Ares here and she would always be there fighting and learning and growing up here at camp. She was a year round camper so she already knew a lot about the camp. She liked it also when it was quiet sometimes , having a moment at the beach particularly the fireworks beach. This evening after resting awhile from the event, she made way to the fireworks beach where most demigods used this area to fire some of those loud shooting fireworks. She had some in her hand but she knew some had already arrived at the area to fire some for the success of the event yet again. She placed hers on the beach and looked up at the evening sky awaiting for the stars to appear as well. Recalling these few years of being at camp, she really learnt a lot and met a lot of campers, some old and new, and one of a few who she admired a lot. 

@ Miroslaw Mihailov

Edited by Elena Clarke
  • Like 1

He was enjoying the party very much, but he needed some fresh air and wanted to isolate himself a bit from the unbearable chaos. Perhaps for a boy from Aphrodite it was a bit strange to want to detach himself from the center of the party but he had always liked the tranquillity, with one or two people and that was it. He chose to go towards the beach which he considered the most relaxing place of all and walked there looking at the sunset which gradually became darker, when he got closer he also noticed a girl sitting there, she had had the same idea, it was Elena , someone he had admired for a while and found very beautiful. Her voice softened and he sat next to her "Can I stay here?" He genuinely smiled at her. "The sunset is really beautiful today...". He was happy to have found another person with whom to share such a wonder.

• Like 1

Elena was looking around waiting for the sun to go down so that the stars may come visible to their demigods eyes. She wondered for a second whether they had superhuman eyes where they can see the stars from here closer and better. She even wondered if her father was watching them up close, or perhaps he was again hitting on someone and the thought of it made her want to puke. Anyways she continued her thing and watching the little group from afar as they started to set up the fireworks. She decided to set them with hers later and then join them soonish. It was then someone came towards her direction and spoke to her, to whom she found was an older Aphrodite, Miroslaw , name found from the list of campers in the event. She was also good with names so thanks to that too. She smiled at him and nodded. "Sure! " She agreed with the sunset , as it was always worth a watch from the beach. No wonder they chose the best place for camp. She turned to face him then, she have known that some Aphrodites were good in charmspeak but she didn’t know this one for sure. Not that she dislike it but she didn’t like the idea of having intimate relationship with so many. She was a loyal person after all. "Yes it is…..how are you liking the event so far by the way?"

• Like 1

He scratched his head slightly embarrassed and looked away "I know it may seem strange for a child of Aphrodite but usually I prefer to be with few people at a time, the party is beautiful but I never got used to so many people together, even in my cabin I sometimes close myself in my room for a while." he chuckled a little, "You on the other hand, are you here because you don't like the party? I also know they are going to put on some fireworks, do you want to see them?" Miro knew how to make conversation and he did it because Elena seemed nice to her and interested her, but she wasn't like some of her brothers who flirted with all the girls in the camp. Then, she didn't even have the charmspeak like others. When Elena smiled at him he felt good and the corners of his mouth turned up.

• Like 1

Elena nodded smiling at the Aphrodite guy, noticing that he didn’t seem to be like the rest of his siblings. They were the most likely to be flirting with everyone else , but she knew a few who doesn’t at least. Even for the other campers they do too, or maybe she was one of the very few who liked a bit more closed and loyal relationship. She felt a little bit more certain by his character when he said about how he liked being alone or in a quiet area than the others who liked crowds. She liked both so she could understand it, further amazed by the boy. Hmmm….what was this? Her admiration to Fin was true but she was gaining a hit respect for the boy in front of her. She wasn’t even certain about what love was and she wasn’t sure if this was either. But she had seen him from around camp and they weren’t a bad memory at all. "Ohh that’s actually quite normal, even for me sometimes I do that too." She chuckled a bit as well, looking at him as he continued. He looked a bit more handsome from up close than she usually sees from afar. Was it because of the sunset feels? "Well I was planning to set the fireworks on my own first before going to see theirs haha…..but I don’t mind setting together with them too." She sure was enjoying herself even it was quiet at this area, and seeing him smile was even more comforting. Hopefully it wasn’t only the Aphrodite charms!

• Like 1

Miro was enjoying that time, the girl was very nice and seemed to talk kindly to him, she looked so different from the usual Ares boys, she was calm and Miro liked people like that. He just hoped she didn't think he was like his brothers, he felt that maybe there could be something between them, he was fine with her, but he didn't want the prejudices about Aphrodite's children to prevent their friendship... and maybe what there would have been a more. Then he remembered, how stupid… "Ah, sorry for my rudeness, I'm Miroslaw or Miro if you like, nice to meet you." and he smiled at her again, he did it because he liked her smile. It was beautiful and he felt happy when she saw him. How strange, right? He was a son of the goddess of love, but he never really fell in love... maybe this was the right time. "Well yes, I can understand you, then sometimes too much noise almost makes me shiver... I know, maybe I'm "lowering my reputation as an Aphrodite's son" but it's true." He said laughing and hoped with all his heart that he had got the joke. "Well I don't have any fireworks, the choice is yours, but I'm sure yours are better than theirs." he was curious about this whole fireworks thing and he couldn't wait to see it. They were also very romantic to be honest…not that that meant anything, absolutely not.

Edited by Miroslaw Mihailov
  • Like 1

Elena watched the sunset as well as the Aphrodite boy. He seemed nice after all, his eyes looking dense and pretty cute, unlike some of his brothers/sisters who had a hint of seduction. Or it was only her opinion on them, maybe not everyone was like that, after all aphrodites were a meaning of love and affection and it can be very loyal and passionate too. She was very curious and grew more interesting in the boy. "Miro, nice to meet you too, I’m Elena or Lena for short. Or any names you wish to call haha" She was facing him so she could clearly see his features with the dusk light shining over him. It was all a little bit romantic she thought. She chuckled after that at what he said about their cabin. "Well I’m good with both noisy or quiet……..Haha but I feel like you’re already having an Aphrodite reputation with you." There was still a glint of affection they always carry, he too had some that she could sense, but more deeper and perhaps loyal? "Thanks haha, well this isn’t my first time setting fireworks too so…...enjoy! We could join them later if you want, or not . " She was familiar with the fireworks and the plan to do that after the sun sets, so she knew when to do that. She could go there later , or perhaps she could just stay here, and with a company. Besides, she was feeling a bit more comfortable with him. It was odd to have felt like this but she really did.

• Like 1

Miro found himself lost listening to the girl, Elena, she was really beautiful and her relaxed voice almost emitted an aura of calm, her eyes transmitted sympathy as well as that courage and inner fire of all the Ares. He looked at her and admired her hair illuminated by her sunset, she was really beautiful, but he most of all admired the curiosity she transmitted to him about her, that desire to stay a little longer with her and talk. “Lena…what a beautiful name”, and he smiled at her again, he was genuine. His heart was beating a little faster, he'd never felt true love, but he'd always been able to feel it, because part of his powers allowed him to, but he didn't need powers to know that she was different than all the others. "Ahah yes well, you're right, anyway I'm having fun here with you... you're very nice!" he complimented her by looking into her eyes and he meant it. "If you like, we could put them alone, the two of us, here, would be even more beautiful shortly after the sunset." but never more beautiful than you was the thing that he didn't say, she blushed thinking about that thing, but I try not to point it out to Lena, if she didn't reciprocate his feelings for her? He wouldn't throw away a promising friendship over his feelings for her, yet he couldn't stop staring at her dreamily.

• Like 1

Elena continued the conversation as she was getting more and more absorbed into it. She wasn’t sure what she was feeling right now, and it might be because of the sunset view that was there, she knew she was getting a little more closer to him. She was curious to his character despite her little bit bias on the Aphrodites, she did want to know him more. Thanks to the sunset, she was feeling comfortable to talk to someone not so familiar with, but she was going to ease herself with that. Being an Ares child also made her brave and all, and speaking their mind without thinking sometimes, much opposite to the Athenas, but she was also like her mother and she was more patient than her father of course. She was also smiling when he complimented her name. "Thanks Miro, and yours too." Her eyes turning towards him more than the sunset now, but it was getting darker so she would be prepared for the fireworks later. She was blushing when she felt that he was looking at her intently , or getting more interested in her. She could sense it as she was sensible to people as well. Much more when he complimented her again and looked into her eyes! "Thanks again haha…..and I really do enjoy it with you, here………and yes sure, so that’s just you and me and the fireworks then.” She chuckled at the thought of setting the fireworks themselves without the others, but then thought deeply afterwards, that they were spending time alone together here, right now. She blushed again, not knowing what to do next but just to keep staring at him, thinking deeply of his character. And he wasn’t at all like his other siblings. He was his own self only. Maybe she was wrong about the demigods and their personalities, everyone was different after all. She could too, sense that he was looking at her and her only. It was the summer heat probably that was causing her to feel the hotness within her, but also that she knew what kind of feelings could’ve meant love, probably because Miro was a demigod of love and had helped her sort out her feelings? Her feelings for Fin might’ve been a wrong one, or probably a different kind of affection. And now she could’ve just be feeling the correct romantic feels at the moment.

• Like 1

He blushed even more when he heard her complimenting his name, it was strange, but every time she spoke he smiled, as if he could listen to her with endless interest. By now the sun was almost below the horizon and the light was very little, but that was enough for Miro to be able to admire his stupendous eyes on her. He'd never had the chance to talk to one of the Ares before because they were always quite rough and just looking for a fight but she was different, well after all you shouldn't judge a person solely by their parents, especially if they were deities related to specific concepts. Sure, obviously that influences there, but not as much as you think, not in the majority at least.

He moved closer to her and took her hand, it was hot at the time, but she felt it more for everything he felt. He looked at her face with a little fear, if she made a face or something that indicated that she didn't reciprocate or it was too soon he would immediately let go of her hand and apologise. "I like the prospect of being here with you for a while, I only know your name though, and who is your father, do you mind if I ask you to tell me about yourself?". He looked away sheepishly from his own question. He wanted to know more about her, because he found her beautiful, nice, calm and he realized he had spoken aloud. And the sun, now glowing red behind the ocean, couldn't even get to the color of his face right now. He had ruined everything.

• Like 1

Elena was still having a bit of a moment towards the sunset , but now she was gradually turning her attention or affection towards the Aphrodite boy. She wondered if it was just the charms their genes had, or a real feeling. She nearly placed her hand towards her heart just to see whether she was feeling anything real here. But yeah, she could clearly conclude that she was when she was blushing as much as Miro did, looking at his face and expression. It had a bit of sincere added with a deepen looks toward her, letting her know that he was interested in her. It was his eyes that made her look at them directly, staring as much as he did as well. Eeeeep! She knew she was more like her mother in a sense so she wasn’t at all rough and troubling. She could’ve made a great cabin leader for sure.

It was until he took her neutral temp hand to his warm hand that she could feel the affectionate and warmness from him. She couldn’t stay away from his face anymore, much more when the sun had set and the night was arriving. She had a troubling look on her face not sure what to say but she didn’t let go of his hand. "I uh…..I……Ares, he’s my father………" She was struggling a bit in talking for the first time, even for being an Ares child! She watched him closely to see what was in his mind and when she heard him saying his thoughts out aloud, she chuckled at that. She didn’t mind that as she thought it was pretty cute, or he was. "Thanks. You’re first to say that haha." A laugh is always useful to set away the nervousness. She looked towards his expression when he said it and she could see how honest he had been. Surely she wouldn’t turn away right now, and she wasn’t planning to either. Her feelings for Fin had a bit of a struggle so far, but she knew some people were meant to be and some not for a romantic one. She was still hoping for that though, but she had some thoughts for this Aphrodite boy already. Maybe something solid. What would she know, she was only 15!  She was still clueless honestly being a teenager but she was also a demigod , and they really fall in relationships in an early age.

Miro was truly grateful to the gods when Lena didn't move and held her hand tightly, hers was cold and, already knowing how cold it was outside, he tried to warm it as best he could, obviously without getting noticed too much.  He too was speechless but, as Aphrodite's son, he knew that someone had to do the things necessary to continue a friendship and perhaps a relationship, they were in the dark now but he could still see her clearly, moonlit she was even more beautiful.  He was surprised when she said that no one had ever paid her this kind of compliment: "Well, they won't admit the pure truth of the facts, you're beautiful and if no one tells you I'll take responsibility."  he winked at her, but he was sincere, he wanted her to understand that for him, she was beautiful.  "I...uh...I...Ares, he's my father..." he chuckled a little when he saw her stammer, but it was like him before, so he did it with the purest intentions "How nice, and Aphrodite is my mother" he knew that she knew but, it was a bit for conversation, a bit to continue that kind of joke.  He then saw her lost in thoughts of her and was slightly worried about her, he felt protective of her too, though when the feeling of her had originated he couldn't say.  "Are you worried about something?"  and as he said it, he came to terms with the emotions inside of him.  He was in love with her.

• Like 1

Elena was honestly surprised how the Aphrodite was very honest and direct to people, and when she heard how he said about her being beautiful, she couldn’t help but to blush. The sun was setting already so it could hide her face but not for long as they were going to watch the fireworks too. She was prepared already. "These are really kind words Miro." She tried not to get too obvious with how she was feeling right now, more so when she didn’t move away her hand. Should she? She wondered how she was like to him, normally she wouldn’t think of how people sees her. She was only admiring others more than them to her. Well there was Fin but she didn’t know how he felt either. Maybe they were admiring each other only and not love? Clueless her. She managed a smile as he said Aphrodite was his mother which she kinda guessed it before due to his pure and affectionate actions. She looked closely at him as he seemed to have sensed that she had troubles thinking about her feelings mostly. She didn’t know what to say exactly, or if she would pull away from him, but she was a bit certain that despite her young age, she was feeling more sure of what she wanted and felt. "Nothing, I just……..what do you mean by I’m beautiful?" Aaaand she decided to just ask it aloud. She wasn’t sure what he meant but he was holding her hand and she guessed it might just be what she was thinking. But she wanted to hear it to be sure. If she gets nervous again she would just start setting up the fireworks , any minute now.

Strangely she didn't laugh, but she smiled and, Miro didn't know if it was his imagination, that smile lit up the whole night for a few seconds more than the moon itself, it was the perfect sight for the boy, the fireworks were almost ready It was a ruse but he found himself wishing he'd just wanted more time, just the two of them, together. "W-well, thank you so much, I'm glad you like them and...I really think about them, believe me.". Miro's smile grew as she didn't move her hand, which grew warmer and hotter against hers, her hand was slightly calloused but he didn't care, he wondered what she thought of him? She then asked him what he meant by the fact that she was beautiful and Miro made a surprised face, his answer seemed obvious to himself, had no one ever told her? "Beautiful... for me everything about you is perfect, I know it may seem strange since it's the first time we've spoken well face to face but it's true, for me you are beautiful on the outside, but above all on the inside, you are sensitive and kind, not rough like many of your brothers I've had the misfortune to fight with, you to me, are like water to a human..." 'I can't live without it' was the end of the sentence which he didn't say but could be understood easily. He blushed and regretted that it might have been too direct but he wanted to tell her what he really thought, he was madly in love for sure. He was afraid of her reaction, so he turned his head to see some boys setting up their fireworks above the cliff.

• Like 1

Elena swore that she might not have been breathing for the last few seconds when Miro held her hand and told her about his feelings for her, which was clearly what she had not assumed before and it was was what he meant sincerely. She knew Aphrodites were good with words but she didn’t know they were really good with that. So the goddess of love have birthed many of those love bounded children and she was seeing one of them who was real and true to their heart. She hoped everything Miro said was real to her. But her heart still had someone and she wasn’t going to put it down yet soon. She simply smiled at him as he continued with his warm words, filling her troubled heart, wondering if she should tell him that. Conscious-wise speaking, she should. And when she heard him saying how beautiful he meant she was, she blushed even more, not knowing what to say because he had said all the words already. “Like water….” My, Aphrodites were really good with words. Had she just repeated again in her thoughts? She was thinking deeply about his words, looking into his eyes to see if they meant anything and honestly speaking they do. It was just that she didn’t have the heart to love right now, but she felt his sincere heart and she couldn’t stay away from it. Deep down she loved someone but she was opening up to another. Does it make her a play girl, was she bad, or was she just being a real human/mortal with feelings? She didn’t want to be like her father, not a chance. This was the time to say what she had to, and see how it goes. "Miro, thanks for your words……..I just have to tell you something…………that I have feelings for Fin, and I still do, but it’s troubling me because……….I do have feelings for you too." And she did it, looking into his eyes as if she had returned his confession. She didn’t want to lose both of them, but she had to be honest with him. Being an Ares also made her someone like that, being upfront to people. They weren’t the kind to hide. That moment she had forgotten what she was supposed to do here, with the fireworks! 

• Like 1

He waited breathlessly for her answer, because now what he had made was a confession, unvarnished, and what if it was too soon for her? What if she didn't reciprocate? Miro rocked a bit between his knees as he waited for her answer, he wanted to know, but at the same time he didn't want the answer because he know he couldn't have handled a no. Of course he never expected what actually happened. The moon lit her up as he watched, but he only wanted her eyes, seeking sincerity and purity in them, there was, but also insecurity. His heart broke when she told him she loved Fin too, he'd heard about him from some of her sisters, but he had no hope against that playboy...his yes widened as Elena spoke, in case a tear would fall he wouldn't have noticed...he wouldn't have cared, by now his state of mind was clear. But Lena said that she also had feelings for him, this took a weight off him, and he felt strong again, he knew he had no hope against Fin, using Aphrodite's techniques didn't even cross his mind, he wanted sincere love, for himself but also for her. He took a deep breath before speaking, he didn't care about how his voice would sound, simply about the words he wanted to say: "Look, Elena, I love you, so much... but thanks for being honest with me, I appreciate it. If you love him y-you do what feels best for you be with whoever you want no matter what choice you make i will continue to love you you make me feel good but i dont know who makes you feel good just take the choice you want. .. don't take too long... if you choose him I could feel bad but what would fix me is the fact that you're happy." He desperately wanted her to truly reciprocate, but he had to be honest and also open up to the fact that she might as well not. His grip on her hand didn't let go though, if these were the last few minutes he could love Elena with an open heart he would enjoy it. And without them realizing it, the fireworks lit up the sky, Elena's insecurity and Miro's tears.

• Like 1

Elena wasn’t sure what was moving her to say those words except the ‘love’ word as she didn’t want to hurt him just yet. But she knew deep down from her own heart that she in fact did, reciprocate his feelings. It was because she knew she and Fin might not be together for long, and that she wasn’t good in building love relationships , and had no experience with it . So she could only do what was best for them and well be spontaneous. She was an Ares child but she wasn’t going to make bad decisions today. Hearing Miro’s words also made her heart break because she hadn’t intended for him to have a broken heart either. But she was clueless at the moment so she tried her best to ease their pain. At least all she could was….to forget about Fin? Could she do that? She was also looking into his eyes and she saw that sincerity and openness of him, something about him made her feel light and happy. He was honest to his heart and she admired that about him. Maybe all Aphrodites do too? Maybe she was wrong about all Aphrodites being flirty always, but she knew all gods do that as well. Yeah it was the most embarrassing part of her parent and all the gods who reproduce so many with so many. Yuck really.

But looking at Miro, she felt like she was seeing someone delicate and unique, totally different from her what she had thought before. Maybe they could go slow first and see how it goes later. And a moment ago she had confessed herself so she was blushing as well, adding to the reddishness view of fireworks. "I’m sorry Miro……thanks for letting me tell you my thoughts and feelings, and hearing them. I hope you’re not sad by that, I just want to be honest, at least to you! And I think I’m going to decide………well it’s going to be slow but I’m going to do that.” Elena’s determined eyes looking at his, but she hadn’t said it yet. She had decided to forget about Fin, and let Miro’s dedicated feelings be reciprocated. Not that she did it out of pity, but she was certain that her feelings wouldn’t be washed away later too. She was afraid that Fin might forget about her later after that summer romance, and so she had been troubled with her heart. But she hoped she could sort this all out soon. Yet again she was 15 and she could make loads of mistakes as a teenager too.

His heart was broken but at least he was happy, she had been sincere and that was surely the most important thing of all, he too felt the need to take these things calmly even though, being a son of Aphrodite, he was ready for anything in this field. He respected Elena's choice and didn't want to burden her with all this drama, he had empathy for her and knew she was confused. They loved each other, but she also loved another, she didn't decide it and Miro understood this, love comes at the most awaited moment and sometimes it's not a simple game.

He took a long breath and got ready, he looked up and looked into her eyes, nothing but love from him and he looked for it in her eyes too, deep down he found it, divided, but there it was, he stroked her cheek. "Elena, dear... when you're ready, when you want to try, even in one, two, ten, twenty years, I'll wait for you, I promise you...". He gathered courage and blushing, he embraced her, he wanted so much to have her, he loved her, but he was satisfied with this, to show her all of her love for her, little by little, but everything. "I love you Elena, I love you!" He told her with all his heart, with all the kindness, all the happiness, even all the love that a son of Aphrodite, a boy, could have. It was all for her and no one else. This was falling in love.

• Like 1

Elena was feeling sad at the moment knowing she still had feelings for Fin when she reciprocate Miro’s. It wasn’t that she loved them both at the same time, but she loved one first and well it didn’t turn out well and having her heart broken by his playboy nature, and that brought her to love someone more appropriate. That was what she had done to be truthful. Hearing Miro’s words made her feeling warm and accepted as he said that he would wait for her , for so so long. "Thanks Miro…. I….I don’t know what to say………I’ll figure it out and tell you as soon as possible haha…….but yeah………thanks for loving me Miro.” She cringed and cramped her feelings when he told her he love her again, as if it wasn’t enough for him to tell her that. She didn’t want to hurt him anymore just yet so she was struggling whether to say it back again! She knew she had to figure out her feelings first before confirming it to Miro, the soft Aphrodite boy. She didn’t want to hurt anyone else, and it wasn’t her intention to do so either. She watched as the fireworks were set in front of them, and she too set hers shortly after, wishing all the better for Miro and her and Fin.

• Like 1

Miro was happy, immensely happy, for the love Elena was giving him even though he wasn't the only one, he knew that being in this kind of love problem could be really destructive and he didn't want her to come out upset and frightened by having to declare herself to only one.  "Whatever choice you make, it won't scare me believe me... I know how many problems a heart can have so don't worry and choose whoever you want. I won't be angry if you choose him, I want your happiness and like I said take your time to decide, it's not that easy.".  He only broke away from her to make the fireworks explode, they were beautiful and he hoped that their future could also be beautiful, not necessarily together, but hopefully ... a future made of love that both Lena and he deserved.  Then he looked in admiration at the spectacle that moved before his eyes and put a hand behind Lena's shoulder, turned towards her and for the last time before his decision he decided to tell her "I love you" as if it were the purest and easiest thing in the world... and for Miro it was.

• Like 1

Elena could only feel pure happiness from Miro looking into his sincere eyes. The love from the Aphrodite was giving off towards her and she could clearly feel it. It was just that she had someone in her heart and she knew it wasn’t right to say it back, not right now until she figured it all out. Part of her already concluded her decision but she wants to make sure in her own time. ”Thanks Miro……….thanks for loving me.” She could only give him her purest smile and gratitude today. Right now she was also enjoying the fireworks so it was a plus to that. Whatever love she gave to Miro in the future she hoped their relationships or friendship wouldn’t change either. ”Lets get to them down there shall we?” She smiled warmly, still feeling the nerves but it was time to get to the others for their fireworks and the party too.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use