bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Truth, Dare or a Secret Third Thing

Shi Jin looked at what Sage had to ask this round for him as he chose truth. Well why didn’t he just choose a dare to do? Be like Loukas? The thought still made him laugh. But he had to focus on his question and well, it was hard indeed. He gave a deep thought at his darkest attempt on his luck ability, and found himself doing that rarely unless it was necessary . And by means of necessary, he had already thought through before doing that. ”Let’s see hmm………my darkest thing was trying to catch up on my grades when I skip classes sometimes? “ He really did , and he counted it as one of his darkest. He might have a few more but this was definitely the answer to the question tonight!!

Emerging from the chilly waters of the lake Loukas felt the goosebumps rise on his skin from both the cold and the rush of adrenaline. He took a moment to shake off the excess water before hurriedly putting his clothes back on behind the privacy of the trees. As he made his way back to the group, his clothes sticking to his wet skin, he felt a sense of accomplishment, eager to see Sage's reaction. He wore a proud grin as he took his seat next to Sage. "Did I miss anything interesting?" With the dare completed, he realized that despite the nervousness and cold he was more than happy to have taken the leap, quite literally. "Who's turn is it now?"

• Sad 2

Sage was listening into Shi Jin tell that he had used skills luck for grades. As an athena child the thought was horrifying but if she was a Tyche child would she be like him? Either way that was interesting to learn about him. Noise made her turn to see a wet Loukas come back asking if he missed anything "Ohh not much I did a truth and now shi jin just finished his truth....it is his turn to ask truth or dare to someone" she said trying to change the subject. What would Loukas think if he knew her truth to the question Henry asked. Her cheeks went a little red but she turned from Loukas and coughed. Trying to play it off as she looked back at Shi Jin "Who are you going to ask?" 

• Haha 1

Fin had sat down with a smirk as he was hoping for some babe you know to get his mind off things but then Miro showed up asking to play. The smirk left his face as he tried to look away. Did this mean that Elena was coming too??? Great just when he tried to get things off his mind he was brought back to the forefront. That was when that babe Alyssa joined, she was a little more hard to get than most but he didn't mind the chase every now and again. His attention went to the game when that Loukas boy got up and actually did the dare. Impressed he nodded his head as he waited for the next person to go. Sage the nosey girl went next as she told something that seemed to shock her own sister. Wonder if her boyfriend knew this info.....he just shook his head. The game was going on when Silvio took a seat next to him "Hey" he said with a smile as he took in the guy next to him. He was cute, but looking over to Shi Jin he wondered who he would ask next!

Shi Jin nodded as Sage asked who he would ask next. He turned around looking around, eyes stopping towards Loukas who was back, wet. He quickly diverted his direction to the others , not quite familiar but he might’ve known their names. His eyes wandered towards Celeste, then to Silvio, and then to Finley, finally deciding who he would pick. Another guy, he chuckled wondering what he would pick. ”Okay um…….Finley’s next.” He looked at the Iris boy awaiting for his turn.

@ Finley Walker

• Haha 1

Finley glanced at Shi Jin, a mix of surprise and curiosity flashing in his eyes. He couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at being chosen next. "Alright, I'm game, I chose Dare" he responded with a grin, leaning back in his seat confidently. Finley was always up for a challenge, and he could tell Shi Jin was about to bring something interesting to the table. As the others eagerly waited, Finley's mind started racing with possibilities. He wondered what kind of dare Shi Jin had in mind. Would it be something wild, something that would push the boundaries? Finley's eyes locked with Shi Jin's for a moment, a spark of anticipation passing between them.

"Well, Shi Jin, what's it gonna be?" Finley asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. He was ready to show off his daring side, ready to dive headfirst into whatever challenge Shi Jin had cooked up. This game had just gotten a whole lot more interesting, and Finley was determined to make it memorable.

• Like 1

Shi Jin was getting more excited as he got to ask someone truth or dare, like being a game maker. He was glad that he had chances to do that with his brothers as well. Being one of the older campers made you a little bored sometimes but games were always fun. "Okay Finley, I dare you to…………kiss any one of the guys here.” He chuckled internally, staying as serious as possible to keep the game going. Was he going to accept the challenge? He hoped it wasn’t too big of it as it might affect someone else. But for now, he was just looking forward to see more and more weird dare stuff going on in this game. Yeap he was hyped.

Edited by Park Shi Jin

Finley's heart skipped a beat as Shi Jin revealed the dare. A playful smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, and he turned his gaze towards Silvio. Fin already thought the guy was pretty cute and be was bisexual so why not.  Their eyes locked for a brief moment, the air buzzing with anticipation and excitement. Without hesitation, Finley closed the distance between them, his lips meeting Silvio's in a deep, passionate kiss. Time seemed to stand still as their mouths moved in perfect harmony, a rush of emotions coursing through Finley's veins. His hands instinctively found their way to Silvio's waist, pulling him closer, intensifying the connection. 

As the kiss reached its crescendo, Finley slowly pulled away, his lips lingering momentarily before parting completely. A breathless smile played on his face as he met Silvio's gaze. It was a daring move, a moment that would be etched in his memory forever. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Finley turned back to the group, his heart racing with a newfound thrill. "Well, that was fun," he remarked, his voice laced with a mix of confidence and satisfaction. "Who is going to be next......how about Henry? Truth or Dare?" 

@ Silvio Suarez  @ Henrietta Abbot

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When Silvio sat and the guy next to him greeted him he responded with a timid, "Oh h-hey,". 'Fuck what was that' he thought to himself. He had never been that shy before. But he simply brushed it off, they were people he barely knew, would make sense for him to feel a little bit shy, at least that was how he justified the slight red flush across his cheeks. It did not help with how he felt the guy's gaze on him for a while. 

He watched a poor boy coming back from the lake, wet from the dip. He smirked a little. He learned their names by observing, Shi Jin, Henry, Loukas. 'Oh come on,' he thought as he heard Shi Jin's answer. That could not have been the darkest thing, or perhaps the guy was just a nice person. Then he learned that the guy next to him was called Finley. Silvio looked at Shi Jin, wondering what he would dare the guy. 

'Kiss.. a guy?..' he had never thought of something like that, probably because he was not exposed much to things like that before, it was a new idea to him. When Finley looked at him and they locked eyes, he could feel his heart race, 'Oh fuck.'. But when the child of Iris drew near, his body seemed to give in. When their lips collided he could feel a tingling sensation spread through his body to his fingertips, something he had never experienced before. When Silvio felt the touch around his waist he gasped a little, surprised but a welcomed one; and somehow his hand found its place on the side of Finley's face as they embraced each other in the passionate heat. 

When they pulled away, Silvio smiled at Finley's gaze. The high from the kiss still lingered in his brain. 

That was until he was brought to reality as he looked around. Heart still beating as fast as a race car. His cheeks still flushed bright red. But hey it was a fun experience, he smiled to himself. He wondered why he had not felt that way before with the other girls he had kissed...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In a sudden interruption, a small figure burst through the clearing. Petal, a perpetual ray of sunshine at the camp, was beaming with more energy than ever before. Arriving late to the game, she had no clue of what the proceedings were until she caught sight of her brother Finley, pulling away from an intense kiss with Silvio. The sight was a jolt of surprise to her young mind! A giggle erupted from her lips. She took a moment to tease him, a playful smirk tugging at her lips as she said, "Wow, Finley, didn't know you had it in you! What a plot twist!" as she took her seat with the group. 

• Haha 3

Henry watched as a few more rounds unfolded around her, glad to see that the game was picking up steam. This was about the calibre of dares she expected: stolen kisses, hidden secrets, lies, etc. Classic teenager stuff. It was nice to forget the near-constant peril of demigod life every once in a while. Even if the perils of being a teenager seemed equally tumultuous at times. 

Shocked at having been asked to go next, Henry choked on a cough. She figured the others would be far more interested in each other, and expected to take a back seat as usual. Finley was looking flushed after his passionate kiss with Silvio. Henry had had a mild interest in the child of Iris for some time; he was an artist like her, and easy on the eyes to boot. She was tempted towards truth, but she didn't exactly trust anyone in the group just yet. Stubbing her cigarette out on the arm of her chair, she sat forward with a grin. 

"Hit me with a dare, Finley."

@ Finley Walker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fin did not expect to hear his sister's voice when he finished his kiss as she wasn't here just before. With a smirk he turned to her "You know me, such a lover of all there is good" he laughed but turned back to Henry as he knew what she would probably have in mind for her choice. She was the one that started this fun in the first place so he hoped she would not back down after all. The words DARE came out of her mouth which only made him smirk more as he had the perfect one for her. "I dare you Henry, to Iris message your least favorite Ares camper right now and say something sensual to them...you know like how the mortals drunk text an ex" He looked around the group as he laughed "Oh you will need this" he flipped her a Drachma "For my mom" he nodded his head up with a laugh.  Then looking back at Henry he couldn't wait to see what she was going to say. If she needed help making a rainbow he had a flashlight and water was close by. 

Henry couldn't hide her scowl, however much she wanted to keep a brave face. She was not well-versed in 'sensual', let alone with an Ares camper. It was a fantastic dare, but Finley deserved no credit as far as Henry was concerned. She caught the Drachma, giving the Iris boy a wicked glare. "You'll pay for this, Fin, I promise you," she growled, before tossing the coin through the nearest mist of water. After praying to Iris, a figure emerged in the water. Liam Santos. He was famously disliked by the Athena cabin, and personally so by Henry. They never talked much, but something about his arrogance and temper rubbed her the wrong way. Maybe she saw a bit of herself in him. Either way, I have to pretend he rubs me the right way... gross. 

"Hey, baby", Henry said through gritted teeth. "Just wanted to say... was pretty hot when you took your shirt off in training the other day. Maybe we should try one-on-one next time." The words sounded like they were being tortured out of her. That wasn't far off from the reality, actually. When the connection cut out, Henry fake vomited dramatically. Immature? Maybe. Completely justified? Yes. But Henry would never back down from a dare.

"Forget you all witnessed that, or I swear on my mother I'll infest your cabins with pit scorpions. Okay... Petal! Truth or Dare?"

@ Liam Santos  @ Petal Price

• Haha 1

SCENE from his room in Cabin 5- in the evening

Liam had just finished having fun with Novalie, you know what I mean. He had showered off so he was in a towel in his room when an Iris message came in, Who in the world would be messaging him this late at night. Was one of his siblings in need of help. He of course accepted the call when Henry came into view. Confused he listened and watched as she called him BABY and said the grosses things to him. Standing there in only a towel around his waist made him feel exposed. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Are you DRUNK HENRY" he called out but the message ended. Standing there he was dazed and confused what in Tartarus just happened!

End scene from cabin 5

• Haha 2

Petal was perched on the edge of her seat, her eyes wide with shock as she watched Henry deliver the dare. She could hardly believe it, the bold, sultry words leaving Henry's lips towards Liam! It was true Petal had a bit of a girly crush for Liam, so watching Henry dare's was a mix of emotions. Petal couldn't help but suppress a giggle as she watched Henry stumble through her sensual message, a stark contrast to the confident, rebellious demigod they all knew., it was kinda cute in an awkward sort of way. The usually defiant and fiery daughter of Athena was so clearly out of her comfort zone.

Petal leaned towards Henry and she whispered. "I've gotta say, you may be the bravest of us all for enduring that dare. I mean, really, I haven't seen you that red since we had that chili eating competition!" she teased. But when Henry finally turned her attention to Petal and asked 'Truth or dare?', Petal's heart thudded in her chest. Despite her normal bold demeanor, she decided to bring a bit of balance to the game. She shot an impish grin back at Henry, "Well, it's been a while since anyone picked 'truth', hasn't it? So, let's mix it up. Truth!"

@ Henrietta Abbot

Edited by Petal Price
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Oh shut it, flower-child. It's just hard to improvise shit like that, that's all." Henry snapped, but there was a slight twinkle in her eye. She had a soft spot for Petal, however much she'd like to deny it. When the child of Iris chose truth, Henry had to light up another cigarette to help her think. What did she want to know about Camp's pastel golden child? She exhaled a puff of smoke thoughtfully. 

"Okay Petal, what's the worst thing you've ever done? And don't say you forgot to sacrifice some food to the Gods or something. I mean something seriously messed up." Henry grinned, keen to hear Petal's answer. If she had an answer, that is. Henry couldn't imagine her doing anything wrong or unkind in her life, really. But one thing about demigods is that they'll usually surprise you, if you give them an opportunity. 

@ Petal Price

• Like 1

Petal blinked, taken aback by Henry's question. "The worst thing I've ever done..." she echoed, her voice suddenly losing its bright, cheerful ring. An image flashed through her mind: a young girl, a wagging tail, a plate of brownies. She swallowed hard, her heart pounding as she remembered the guilt and sorrow that had gripped her heart that day. "Well," she began, her voice soft and shaky, "it's a bit of a sad story." She hesitated, looking around at the faces of her fellow demigods. The campfire danced, reflecting off their expectant gazes, making her feel as if she were about to unveil a terrible secret.

She took a deep breath, plunging into the memory. "When I was only seven, I was at my grandpa's house. Their neighbor had a dog I would play with all the time," she began, her voice steadying as she found herself falling into the rhythm of storytelling. "One day I was eating a plate of brownies when the dog came up. I...I wanted to be kind, and share, so I gave the dog half. I...I didn't know that chocolate was poisonous to dogs." The words were getting harder to get out, and she had to pause, biting her lip as she remembered the aftermath.

"The next day the neighbors reported the dog had died and it was found out I was responsible," she finished, the last few words barely a whisper. She sniffled, quickly wiping away a tear that was threatening to spill from her eyes. "No one blamed me, since I didn't know better, but...but I've always felt so bad about it." She looked down, the sadness from that long-ago incident filling her eyes. The image of that wagging tail growing still and the joy in her young heart being replaced by guilt was still so vivid in her mind. Petal sat in silence for a moment, lost in her painful memory, before looking up at the others, the usual bright spark in her eyes noticeably dimmed. "So...yeah, that's the worst thing I've ever done," she admitted, a faint, sad smile curving her lips. "Oh right.....ummmm....Silvio......truth or dare?"

@ Henrietta Abbot  / @ Silvio Suarez

• Sad 3

Henry swallowed a lump in her throat at the conclusion of Petal's story. She felt like a real a-hole for making the poor girl relive that; in truth, Henry had expected Petal to think about the question and come up completely blank. Seeing her light dim a little in real-time? That was too much, even for stone-cold Henry. "Oh, Petal... I'm so sorry." Henry wanted to say that she knew she wasn't at fault, that it was an honest mistake coming from the best of intentions. That seemed a really pathetic response, though. Nothing Petal hadn't heard before and felt the guilt of anyway. Instead, Henry reached out and squeezed the girl's hand. It was the only thing she could think to do. 

Pulling her knees to her chest once again, Henry watched as Silvio's turn came around. She really wished she'd just asked Petal who she was crushing on.

Silvio actually laughed when Henry did her dare, her switch in personality was something musing to see. The girl who joined just in time to witness his kiss with Finley was next. She had a really cheerful character, but when she picked truth and had to share what possibly traumatized her, he could see her switch in personality, and it was not musing this time. When she mentioned a dog and brownies, he knew what would come next. His arms crossed and his facial expression stayed neutral throughout. He had seen a lot of things in his life and had build a really strong exterior. Something like this immediately made him close up. 

"Dare." he answered simply.

He already knew picking truth in this game was the worse of both options, and seeing Petal sharing her trauma discouraged him further to share anything with these people he barely knew. Anything Petal would dare him to do he would do it. Silvio had always been a man of actions rather than words anyway. 

• Haha 3

Petal watched Silvio, her eyes brightening with an idea. She needed to lift the somber mood that had suddenly cloaked their gathering. But she also wanted to make sure the dare was light-hearted, a way to ensure everyone was reminded that they were here to have fun. Her gaze shifted to a thin tree not far from their gathering, and a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Alright Silvio, I dare you to...," she began, her voice teasing as she pointed to the tree, "treat that thin tree as if it were a stripper pole and give us a dance." She couldn't help but giggle, trying to picture Silvio in such an outlandish scenario. "And don't worry, strip down to your comfort level," she added quickly, not wanting to make him feel too awkward. "Or feel free to put on a full show if that's what you want!" Petal chuckled, feeling her own mood lift as the others began to react to her dare. It was a silly, even ridiculous dare, but that's exactly what they all needed right now. She clapped her hands together, her energy infectious. "Come on Silvio, let's see those moves!"

@ Silvio Suarez

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He sat up straight with his arms still crossed as he awaited for Petal to give him his dare. When she told him what his dare was, a hint of redness could be seen across his cheeks. He was prepared for anything but he certainly did not expect something like this. But well, there was no turning back now. 

"Well," he began as he stood up from his seat, "If its a show you want," he grinned at her. 

He wasted no time and lifted his shirt up, before throwing it at Finley's direction, teasing him with a smirk and a flirtatious wink. The fire highlighted his olive skin and toned muscles as his hands then reached for his belt and unbuckled it. He hoped they were all watching and enjoying this, they won't get anything like this anytime soon. He then proceeded by unzipping his pants and unclothed himself leaving him only in his white briefs and the silver chain around his neck. 

Silvio, with a grin and a flush on his face turned towards the mentioned tree and began to cat walk towards it, one foot in front of the other as his hips rocked left and right. Oh he knew what he was doing alright. 

It would have been hard to treat the tree as a pole, it was rough and sharp rather than smooth and clear. But well they say you got to rock what your momma gave you. He took a deep breath in.

When he reached the tree he turned to face them. He first moved his arms from his hip up to his torso as his body arched with it, his hands snatched at the tree and grabbed on to it firmly with his legs wide apart. He moved his legs gracefully and spun around the tree, hanging his body out as he held onto the tree with one hand. Then he grabbed onto the tree again with both hands and legs wide apart. The boy then flirtishly moved his hips down and up arching fluidly. He dropped his body down in a squat as he slowly air humped at the tree with a playful smirk across his cheeks. 

Silvio stood up and grabbed at the tree before climbing it with his knees as if riding it, with the help of his demigod gifts, he grew branches where it was needed for him to climb up. When he was at a satisfactory height, he flipped his body and brought his legs up and his head down, showing his bottoms up at the sky. He slowly spread his legs wide apart, once it was at its widest he began to spin his legs around the tree followed by his body, moving exquisitely in the moonlight. He finally flipped his body again and hugged the tree with his legs, slowly moving his hips up and down elegantly and rhythmically as he descended from the tree. When he touched the ground he casually did a split before turning to finally hop up off the ground. 

He jogged back to where the others were with a wide smile on his face. It was exhilarating and he really enjoyed himself. He quickly put his pants back on and grabbed the shirt he threw at Finley before, "Thank you," he would smile breathlessly, if Finley had been holding on to his shirt all this while. 

He put his shirt on, still smiling wide and ruffled his hair as if to fix it. "I hope that was a satisfactory show m'lady," he said to Petal with a wide grin. Silvio went back to his seat next to Finley. Adrenaline clearly still coursing through his veins, a kiss AND pole dancing in a single night, Silvio got the action going. He looked around the group, still trying to catch his breath, "Alright who's next, umm, you, Miro is it? Truth or Dare." he smiled as his eyes locked on the other boy.

@ Petal Price  @ Finley Walker  @ Miroslaw Mihailov

• Haha 2

Miro was really enjoying himself and even found himself laughing at many things, such as the message to Liam (the boy actually scared him quite a bit) and above all seeing Silvio stripper on the tree, those idiotic and degenerate things had made him taking the focus away from her love problems and the cigarette had done the trick too. He had relaxed and that's why he smiled when Silvio asked him the fateful question, he chuckled a little and from his almost lying position he sat up cross-legged, in reality he didn't want to risk the first round and above all kiss someone, he was quite good at this , knowing that he would have Elena in mind.

"Truth," he said with a smirk as he mentally readied himself to a vast array of questions, he was ready for anything, mostly a laugh or even embarrassment. After all why was he here if not for that? "Come on Silvio, I'm ready for anything, try your best!". He looked at the boy who had just sat back down with excited eyes.

@ Silvio Suarez

Edited by Miroslaw Mihailov
  • Like 1

'Truth huh', he crossed his arms with a hand under his chin as he thought of what to ask Miro. Thinking of a fun dare was much easier than a truth question, and Silvio was not really one of a creative mind, or so he thought. But when Miro encouraged him to give his best it kind of inspired him a little, A wide grin appeared across his face. He was not sure how it will turn out but hopefully it'll end in some laughs. "Tell me the most embarrassing thing you have ever done, something you don't want any of us to know," he said with a playful smirk. He just stripped down to his briefs in front of all of them, surely whatever embarrassing thing Miro did could not be more embarrassing than that right?

@ Miroslaw Mihailov

• Like 1

Miro laughed when he heard Silvio's question, he honestly expected something like this but certainly not so direct, he honestly didn't want to say "that thing" and tried to think of others, but then he remembered how everyone had brought into play and if Silvio wanted "the most embarrassing thing" he would have given it to him. He took another drag on his cigarette, it was almost gone and the ash fell on the floor as he said with a smile: "It's a very long story but I'll tell you the part that interests you. I arrived in America by sea, I was a fish.. yes it's weird i know and no i can't become a fish on command...however, when i got to the port i was human again in the water, i was all wet and without clothes.i was definitely embarrassed but i wanted to get out of the port without being seen , so I walked 20 minutes through New York Harbor naked and wet not knowing I was actually in New York… my ass could have ended up in the newspaper."

He started giggling after he finished and she could still remember how cold he was that day, surely it was the most embarrassing thing he had done. "Then there would also be that time my sisters dressed me as Barbie for a fashion show in the cabin but that's another story..., happy now Silvio dear?". Yes, they were funny memories, Miro found himself blushing, a lot.

@ Silvio Suarez

• Like 3

Fin sat back as he watched Henry do his dare which he could not help but smirk the entire time. The reaction from Liam was PRICELESS!!! He already did not like this dude so for him to now be wondering what was going on in the first place was. "Make me pay" he said back to her "I can't wait to see what you come up with babe" he laughed as that was a Drachma well spent for sure! What else would happen tonight? He had been having the time of his life and was forgetting the heart ache he had from Elena. Petal then went on with her sad story about the dog. He rubbed her hand to let her know he was there as he knew this story made her sad. Shaking his head he noticed that Silvio was asked and he chose dare. Ohhhh this should be good he thought to himself as Silvio had to pole dance. Rubbing his hands together he began to laugh hard as Silvio took off his shirt and threw it on him. "WORK IT SILVIO" he called out as he did go all out! Man Fin would pay for a show like this! This demeter camper had talent for sure. Wondering if he should pull out drachma to pay him as he came back and got his shirt. "Well done man" he said laughing. That was when Miro was asked. Fin looked to the side as he did not know how to feel about this aphrodite child, he knew it wasn't the guys fault for also loving Elena but it still hurt a lot! 

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of Use