bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

Along Thalia’s Pine

Mila Rogers

Mila had been enjoying the camp and the people here even more since summer. It was yet another nice summer camp day and she got to learn a lot on history of the gods. She also liked to improve her oral skills in a special debating class they offered , so that she could have some experience in that for her further career later. She was already 16 and it was kind of the time to think about it now. But she still likes to enjoy the summer fun. She missed her family a lot so she had requested to leave for home a few days . She was walking along the forest area near Thalia’s Pine, mind wandering airily thinking of what she could do when she was back home. She wanted to make the most use of her holidays as well. And well, walking around here makes her feel a little peaceful, even if she was around the borders. She didn’t mind if there was company either, as she might really need some today out of a little bit boredom. 

@ Miroslaw Mihailov

Miro, after all the messes in his life and some kind of heartbreak, just wanted to rest and think about fun, which seemed more and more distant to him in those summer days. He left his cabin early in the morning with book in hand, heading towards the borders and feeling free with the wind in his raven hair that he let with his hands, always wanting to be fine if he met someone during the journey. He cared a lot about his appearance and didn't know if it was his personality trait or inherited from his mother but he was proud of it. He whistled as he reached his quiet place, slightly outside the confines of the field with a beautiful view of Thalia's tree, that place had always fascinated him, he felt at one with nature and the animals of the woods and felt free, he had sought freedom all his life and perhaps he had found it in the field. He kept projecting happiness and smiling as he opened the book, it was a particular book because it was in Russian, one of the first things he bought in New York and managed to find, he no longer had the possibility to use his native language and he missed that fact so that book was a nice surprise and always put him in a good mood, even though the story wasn't cheerful. He was lost between the pages when he saw a girl walking by, he had never seen her before and she seemed to pass right in front of him, blocking the sun by the pine tree.

• Like 1

Mila was enjoying the nature and serenity moment near the tree. She was also looking around seeing if there was any possible demigods awaiting for their acceptance to camp. Well there would always be someone out there who seek help or in danger, and the demigods would always be at the ready for any assistance. She for one as a Nemesis child would always help those needy. She was looking to the side of the tree , marvelling at its delicate features when she heard some footsteps, calm and dense. Turning around she made way for the incoming person, while trying not to be overly attracted to the hairdo the person had. A raven hair which caught her eyes. She liked fashion and colours and hence she loved being trendy and up to date with any kinds of fashion. That kind of amazed her and she wondered if the boy was from Aphrodite, or maybe Iris or Apollo, those kids with creativity. "Nice hair………” She smiled lightly, hoping she wasn’t interrupting him on his way. But at the same time she liked some good conversation sometimes. "Sorry I can’t help it, how did you do your hair? “ She was grinning now, and noticed the book on his hands as well. Can’t be Athena right?

• Like 1

Miro smiled when the girl approached him, she was really pretty and he liked her long chocolate brown hair, she was dressed in fashion and this pleased him, being a son of Aphrodite he was pleasantly impressed by people with a very good dress sense . He had never seen her and she wasn't one of his sisters, he was curious, then he chuckled when she asked about his hair "Ah? These rascals? I fixed it with my hand first, but usually I wake up like this... for a When I don't have a comb with me..." he looked into her eyes, brown but another shade from her hair, deeper and warmer. He wanted to make her laugh a little, he didn't know why about her, so he ran a hand through his hair and it turned red and dark pink, coordinating with his jacket "Is it prettier like this?".

He liked the girl and the conversation starter they were having so he gladly continued, "Yours are very beautiful too... by the way, I'm Miroslaw, or Miro" and he smiled again.

• Like 1

There was just something about the boy that made Mila keep staring….the hair maybe? Or maybe the eyes? She wasn’t one of the creative demigods but she had that in her spirit. Being a Nemesis made her think a lot and maybe that’s how she ended up thinking about how design was like? And she would be writing down all the facts then. She couldn’t help but grin at him as he talked, he was really sweet to be honest. And she giggled a little when he joked about how his hair was like that when he woke up. Wait why was she giggling now? "Hahah……..well I think it looks natural like this." She was still looking at the nicely lit hair when it turned to dark pink and red. She was surprised at that little touch and was purely amazed by how he could do that. Now she was thinking of an Aphrodite she was facing now. "Ooooh…pink is my favourite colour haha…..I mean any colour does suit a handsome like yours……." Something about him was really attracting her a lot and right now she was enjoying the chat with him, it just came naturally.

"Ah thanks! Well I like to do some good makeout……..I mean makeover! Anytime I feel like it. Really love fashion……. Pleasure to meet you Miro, that’s a sweet name. I’m Mila but I’m good with any nicknames too haha.” She smiled, eager to get to know the boy just as much as his fashion. Really, today was a day for a peaceful walk but also a day to meet a new friend and she was patient about it.

• Like 1

Miro continued to look at her fascinated, of course, it came from a relationship that ended badly for him but he knew how to recognize beauty when he saw it but also something else besides that, Mila was kind and above all friendly, their conversation was expanding and Miro was simply happy to having met her. At the moment his book in Russian seemed to matter less. She was so sweet and he had an eye for her clothes too, she was super trendy! It is clear that she liked to dress well. He kept giggling seeing that she did too, her laughter was so contagious and he smiled: "Well, yeah I think so…at least I don't have to queue in my sisters' rooms to get my hair done every morning, I swear… .". He saw that his little trick impressed her and he smiled, he really liked doing it and especially making people laugh with it, she shook his hair back to normal, making his bright colors fade slightly. They came back jet black. He blushed slightly at her compliment, "Well thanks, and it wouldn't look bad on you either you know? Is there another color you like? Yellow maybe?" and his eyes turned a bright yellow amber. "Green?" and his hair changed again. "Or maybe... do you like purple?" turning his irises bright purple. Then he ran a hand across his forehead.... "Mila? What a great name! You're the first person named Mila that I know, well...not that I know many people of course....but I enjoy the time we're having together, you're nice. Would you like to sit down?" and he nodded towards her, inviting her to sit next to him.

• Like 1

Mila was one to love parties, the crowd , and people, but she was also reserved and loyal and so she wasn’t always open. Right now she was feeling comfortable talking a lot with this guy other than with her siblings. Something about his design, or rather his friendliness made her want to find out more. She grinned at what he said about how he didn’t have to line up for the makeup his sisters did. She wondered if the Aphrodites were all like him, changing his features on the spot, or only the rare ones. She knew some only had special abilities apart from their usual godly parent. She had to be honest that he could make her laugh this easily. "Hahaha…..that’s easy for you to style yourself then, so you must be one for the Aphrodites? Ah I do love fashion. " She finally made her guess on his parental. Viewing his powers very swiftly and surprisingly , she could see the colours change on his will. "Wow Miro, that’s amazing! I love all colours haha, you are really good at this. " She simply smile when he said he enjoyed his time with her here, totally putting away his book now as she could see. She giggled, she too was enjoying this moment, forgetting what she had been thinking about in the woods just now. This was a good time to meet someone new, and she was certain it would go further. She followed as he gestured her to sit next to him. " thanks…..So what were you reading about?” She was curious indeed but more so towards how the guy was like, eyes wide looking at him awaiting for his reply.

Miro smiled when Mila laughed and stared at her fascinated, for some strange reason a feeling on his chest kept growing and the only thing he wanted was to continue hearing that laugh, he liked being with Mila, in the middle of the trees talking.. .they all had the day. With one last effort he decided to return his appearance to his natural one, he wasn't tired after using his powers but too many times in a row it tended to exhaust him. He was so happy, he was happy that fate had brought him here. "I also love fashion, yes you're right! My mother is Aphrodite, but you seem to have so many qualities that I can't say... your smile looks like that of an Apollo, but I don't think you're an Apollo..." and chuckled lightly, happy that Mila had guessed correctly. And she seemed to enjoy it when he showed her her powers, her colors brought him happiness, maybe it was the same for her. "Oh? Well t-thanks but it's nothing much anyway... anyway I'm glad you like it" and he blushed, because all this after just one compliment.... how embarrassing... fortunately immediately afterwards he asked her a question , so he removed himself from this strange situation. "Oh, it's one of my favorite books, it's about a girl trying to survive in a game... more or less" and he looked at the book, it was the only one he could find in his language, a gift that he it had been done. And then he looked into her eyes, how beautiful they were...

Important Information

Terms of Use