bbh_blocked_dnftl
Camp Half-Blood RP

At least you understand me

Gael Masterson

It was one of those days. People were listening to the rumors that went around about him, and he was dead tired of it. So, he had decided that he was going to stay in the cabin and for go all the activities for the afternoon. Well, that was until dinner time when he needed to get out to eat. He had a book in his hand sitting on the couch with his leg propped up on the coffee table. He was so zoned into the book that even the loudness of the cabin didn't bother him. He had been so used to it for a while now that it just rolled off his back. Since day one, this place had been crowded. He thought that he was going to get out of it when he got claimed but that turned and backfired on him. He was placed as the creepy boy who was the son of Phobos. Fear and panic. It was odd for him to be around people. Though for some reason people had made their way around him when he didn't want it. They were always scared because of what he could do and sometimes Gael would run with that and not care, other times. Well, like today, it kind of bothered him. He sighed, closing the book and laid his head back on the couch back. Today was going to be horrible for him. 

@ Annie Hernandez

Annie had woken up late that day and had spent some time away from the chaos of her cabin, she looked at the ceiling lying on the bed and thought about this and that, the screams and the mess of Hermes' cabin had no effect on her now, she was used to it and a part of her didn't want to be, she was angry with the world that day, she wanted peace of mind and it was impossible to find her. All because her father did not have a cabin, she had no brothers or sisters and suffered a little from it. She would have liked to go out and play in the snow in the woods, but it was too hot and therefore she decided to stay inside, even if she didn't know why, she was hopeful that the cabin would be emptied with the start of the activities but the high number of kids present didn't allow it. She took an old book that she had read too many times, her favorite, and headed towards a common area, it had always been quite quiet by the standards of the place and she found herself in front of a boy sitting alone, he reminded her of herself, never too integrated, always better in the dark, she recognized him as Gael. With nothing else to do, she decided to sit next to him, being careful not to disturb him. She leaned back on the sofa and looked at the rest of the cabin from there: "You're alone too, aren't you?". Annie didn't need to say anything else, the subject was clear.

Gael could feel that seat next to him dip in a little which made him look over to the person that was there. He blinked a couple times and nodded his head to her. It was Annie. Someone like him. Someone that didn't have their own cabin as well. Lilythe said that this was their cabin but that wasn't what he wanted. His father needed his own cabin. He wanted to grumble about it, but her voice brought him out of his thoughts. He blinked at her for a second before sighing. "Yeah." he told her. It was a little off, but she understood. "Think the others think like this?" he questioned curiously. He hated to think that he was alone when there were plenty of people around. "Not that I don't like it." he told her as he glanced away from her. It was a lie. He wanted more people there for him. He blinked a little before his head turned back to her. "What are you up to Annie?" he questioned her. 

Annie watched him carefully as he settled in, her icy eyes roaming the room taking in everything. She placed a hand on the couch, relaxing as she felt the texture of the fabric between her fingers, the heat truly melting her. She closed her eyes and fanned herself with her hand, even though it didn't change anything. She could hear his tired voice and his face seemed to be thinking of something else. He was like her, sitting in this cabin that didn't felt like truly hers, her father was not Hermes, but he deserved a cabin too! She looked at him to answer his question and shrugged briefly: "You seemed lonely to me, but I can understand a person who is, anyway I don't pay attention to what people think of others, I tend to ignore thoughts like that... " she said it decisively and fluently, she didn't want to intrude on other people's opinions and usually minded her own business. "Mh... you say?" She didn't know why but Gael seemed somehow comfortable in the darkness though, that wasn't the only part of him... just like her... then her eyes widened slightly: "What am I doing? It's hot and that's why I prefer to stay here in the cabin... well... I don't feel like this cabin is mine, you know... it would be nice... to have one for my father..." he lowered his head, he knew he had to being grateful for being here and all but, she had been thinking about it since she arrived, just because her father was a minor god. "I never told Lilythe..."

Important Information

Terms of Use